Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 8, 2018 2:01 PM
Nov 2017
I was wondering why it was meant in the last episode that Hakurei had commited kagebara. Now I see it was to save an urn inside of his body. It really surprised me for good, since I was really uncomfortable about (spoiler if you haven't watched the main series):

So the episode in general was a great ending to the second season, sadly enough there will not be a third. I hope I get the chance to read the manga someday.

Jul 17, 2019 7:34 PM

Mar 2014
Kinda dissapointed that Hypnos was defeated so quickly that it felt rushed specially compared to the fight of the cancer bois against Thanatos which was epic and sad TTvTT

So far this anime is the best Saint Seiya interaction I have seen so far!! It is a shame that there is not a third season, so I better finish to read the original one before I continue the Lost Canvas one in the manga.

Dec 3, 2020 5:12 PM
May 2010
Ah yes.... the pain of incompleted anime. :(
Sometimes its hard to watch anime since so many are incomplete and if interested enough they
force you to read the source to get the most of it...... or better put are an advertisement for LN/Manga.

Oh well I enjoyed most of my time with it, as it was pretty great and nice how MC doesn't steal all the spotlight and the side chara's get to shine.
El Cid and Sisyphus had good vibes. I kinda liked Kardia and Degel too but they didn't get many screen time due to cliffhanger.
I liked Bennu, Albafica, Yuzuriha and Yato as well.

Time to cry because there isn't anymore... except in manga form.
Dec 14, 2022 5:35 PM
Mar 2019
Wish i hadn't put it on hold after the first season.
Pays to watch in one go if you can.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» thought on this season? (Spoiler)

Daniel_Dreiberg - Aug 20, 2017

2 by CameronKeith »»
Nov 3, 2023 3:11 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Roloko - May 18, 2011

10 by HibiChika »»
Sep 24, 2023 1:39 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa 2 Episode 1 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Feb 24, 2011

14 by bushman66 »»
Dec 11, 2022 4:20 PM

Poll: » Will there be OVA 3?

Pinkette - Jun 8, 2012

29 by BrawlerJoe »»
Aug 29, 2022 5:03 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa 2 Episode 4 Discussion

stAtic91 - Mar 18, 2011

17 by BikeGoneRampant »»
Jan 24, 2019 8:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.