Forum Settings
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 5, 2011 7:00 PM

Jul 2011
Jaymie said:
dbaranyi said:
I'm getting tired of all of this fangirl-focussed back story crap. I want the story to get back to Oz and Alice, and screw all of the bishiis!

I had a year long subscription to G Fantasy just so I could be assured of reading Pandora Hearts regularly, and the past year's worth of chapters have been garbage with little of Oz and nothing of Alice. The author has just lost it and is wandering around writing pretentious drivel. So I've dropped the subscription - I'm "voting with my wallet".

Let me guess, you're only reading PH to get a tsundere fixture.

If you didn't like the Yura arc, you shouldn't be reading PH anyway.

Tsundere is famous for this story for the people who like romance. Many would like Alice and Oz to find something between them.

Aug 5, 2011 10:54 PM

Sep 2009
Mangaka-Tsu said:
Neiru2012 said:
I think the "Will of the Abyss" used to be a neutral, unbiased God/dess-like force. Somehow it got incarnated into 100-years-ago Alice, and she was put in a tower to keep her neutral. Then Jack came in and started treating her like a person, so she started acting like a person - developing her own desires and biases, namely for Jack. So now you got a Goddess with the mind of a horny teenage girl chasing after Jack across lifetimes and distorting the rest of world to her own desires instead of being an impersonal background force.

Woah Woah woah, Horny??? The only think I've seen Ecchi is the drunk part(if the episode where they get drunk and then Alice undresses in the manga in front of Oz is in the manga) that's about all I think that's Horny. Even though she bites Oz...I don't have any other way to think of her as Horny.

ORLY
Aug 6, 2011 8:31 AM

Apr 2009
Neiru2012 said:
Mangaka-Tsu said:
Neiru2012 said:
I think the "Will of the Abyss" used to be a neutral, unbiased God/dess-like force. Somehow it got incarnated into 100-years-ago Alice, and she was put in a tower to keep her neutral. Then Jack came in and started treating her like a person, so she started acting like a person - developing her own desires and biases, namely for Jack. So now you got a Goddess with the mind of a horny teenage girl chasing after Jack across lifetimes and distorting the rest of world to her own desires instead of being an impersonal background force.

Woah Woah woah, Horny??? The only think I've seen Ecchi is the drunk part(if the episode where they get drunk and then Alice undresses in the manga in front of Oz is in the manga) that's about all I think that's Horny. Even though she bites Oz...I don't have any other way to think of her as Horny.

ORLY

^ That, and the way she was obsessively looking for Jack. She obviously had somewhat of a crush on him. Besides, she's a teenager, for god's sake. Most of us probably wouldn't only like to talk and drink tea all the time.
She is only 13 though...but age in PH seems to be somewhat irrelevant Oo
Just because it's not too obvious doesn't mean it's not there.
That would be like saying that Vincent didn't plan on having sex with Ada.

Mangaka-Tsu said:
Tsundere is famous for this story for the people who like romance. Many would like Alice and Oz to find something between them.

That's true, but it's not a romance manga. One can't expect to just have Oz x Alice moments all the time. Besides, we had those in the Yura arc :o
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Aug 13, 2011 4:37 PM

Jul 2011
Hi guys ..
I`m a new member here ..
about the ch 63 ..
i don`t loved it so much,but it was a good chapter .
anyaway,i`ve a Question :)
how can break save his promise to THE Will of the Abyss,is he going to save Alice at first or he`ll do her other requist ?
May 25, 2014 12:23 PM

Apr 2013
So, I'm disappointed in Leo..
Dec 3, 2015 8:45 AM

Aug 2014
So the Baskervilles aren't just pur eevil, huh? And to think that the White Alice just wants to be freed from being the will of abyss...Oz vs Leo? Sounds quite cool.
May 12, 2016 6:20 AM

Jun 2009
There have been quite a few reveal over those last couple of chapters that make the plot a bit clearer. Certainly can't complain about that.

As a side note, it's really helpful that the scanlation I'm reading has points out the chapters certain scenes are referring to. I had to re-read the chapters with Break's past/him being in Abyss Alice's room to refresh my memories a bit.
Sep 3, 2016 4:08 AM

Sep 2014
Nice to see more of Leo's past.
Wonder what's up with Rufus.
Poor Alyss, so that's her wish... not surprising considering how long she's been stuck there god knows how...
Welp, there goes Leo...
Dec 15, 2016 12:44 PM

Jan 2016
Oh Leo, Elliot would be so disappointed right now ):
Dec 25, 2017 9:19 AM

Mar 2015
Oh my... Leo ended up as an enemy of Oz.

Though what I get from this chapter seems to be that the Baskerville were trying to return the Abyss into its original form by making so many sacrifices to do so.

May 1, 2023 7:30 PM
Sep 2019
Lol I love Echo's and Alice's short conversation. "I don't want any." I'm not sharing." Echo probably wanted some, though.

Eh, so the good guys are actually the Baskerville? Damn. 

Damn, okay, I really don't like Oz and all the "good guys" anymore. They're the selfish ones. Wanting to hold on onto the abyss, being able to travel time and having wishes fulfilled. Jack and his crew are the bad guys, not Baskerville.

I do wonder how the will of the abyss was created tho? Finding out how that happened should answer how to destroy it, no?
So, getting back Alice's memories is the goal. 
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is this better than Vanitas no Carte?

AjiX101 - Feb 17, 2022

10 by 234Mannan »»
Mar 6, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 51 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cho_Desu - Jul 18, 2010

59 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 49 Discussion

meeooowwwww - May 19, 2010

43 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 23 Discussion

Shouichirou - Jun 13, 2009

13 by de9 »»
Jan 14, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 34 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jul 10, 2009

38 by hidarslan »»
Dec 24, 2023 7:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.