MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Pandora Hearts Chapter 63 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Pandora Hearts »» Pandora Hearts Chapter 63 Discussion

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
View Poll Results: Pandora Hearts Chapter 63 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

37 80.43%
4 out of 5: Liked it

7 15.22%
3 out of 5: It was OK

2 4.35%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 46

07-18-11, 8:53 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Okay, the raws are delayed because the person who has been providing them is having real life issues that are preventing her from posting them. Don't worry, though, several people have already volunteered to scan the chapter so it won't be too long.

A few teaser scans have been posted HERE, and a TRANSLATION of these is up on LiveJournal.

07-19-11, 7:38 AM
News Team
If you don't mind LQ, RAW is out in Livejournal.

It showed why Leo liked reading books, before meeting Elliot and after. Leo feels that he's crazy and wants Will of Abyss to get disappeared from the world, as well as those enemies plan to do.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

07-19-11, 4:46 PM

I'm just going to wait for the English scanslations, but I am did read the translations and I can sense me tearing up since I get to see more Elliot even if it just a flashback ;_;
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"

07-19-11, 6:16 PM

Full translation + LQ scans are here, btw.

Wow, what an amazing chapter full of some serious developments! If ever there were a chapter that needed HQ, it'd be this one.

I'm surprised at the Will of the Abyss's wish. It's so simple and straight-forward, I feel like I should have guessed it beforehand. Not to mention I'm also a little surprised that Break hasn't done it yet. I wonder if one of the climaxes of the series is the moment that happens.

I still sense some uneasiness in the Baskerville's goal. There's still a lot unknown. Also intrigued about Rufus at the beginning of the chapter.

Reo's past was so intense. Although it is a bit painful seeing Elliot alive again. :( Even so, he's so different now. It really does feel like he's a completely different person. Augh, this series...! So good.

07-19-11, 7:35 PM

Yeah, it sure is an amazing chapter. Love the entire Leo/Elliot flashback, the insight into Leo's new perspective on things, and the clarification of Glen's earlier statements about the Will of the Abyss appearing.

Somehow I don't think that destroying the Will of the Abyss is as simple as stabbing her. Break said before that he seeks to figure out the connection between the Will of the Abyss and the Tragedy of Sablier, so maybe that might also have something to do with fulfilling her wish, or with clues on how to fulfill her wish. I wonder where Break is going at the end there. Alice is potentially in danger right now, but I worry about Break if he steps in the middle of that fight in his current condition.

07-19-11, 8:38 PM

Neiru2012 said:
Somehow I don't think that destroying the Will of the Abyss is as simple as stabbing her. Break said before that he seeks to figure out the connection between the Will of the Abyss and the Tragedy of Sablier, so maybe that might also have something to do with fulfilling her wish, or with clues on how to fulfill her wish. I wonder where Break is going at the end there. Alice is potentially in danger right now, but I worry about Break if he steps in the middle of that fight in his current condition.

Haha! True. It is most likely not that easy.
From the way she talked, it seemed like she had been forced into becoming the Will of the Abyss in some way. Or perhaps it was accidental? It felt like she was aware of how unstable she was and wished to put an end to it, as well as to save Alice, to whom she is connected somehow. Either way, every answer to a question in PH just leads to more questions needing to be fulfilled.

I'm worried about him, too. Each fight becomes more and more worrisome due to his condition. I'm hoping Oz and the others will handle Reo's Jabberwocky, since it seems like Break's reliability is slowly dwindling. :(

07-19-11, 11:01 PM

bwahahachick said:
From the way she talked, it seemed like she had been forced into becoming the Will of the Abyss in some way. Or perhaps it was accidental?

Since Oz's sin is his very existence in the sense that Alyss chases after him, I blame Jack. I think the "Will of the Abyss" used to be a neutral, unbiased God/dess-like force. Somehow it got incarnated into 100-years-ago Alice, and she was put in a tower to keep her neutral. Then Jack came in and started treating her like a person, so she started acting like a person - developing her own desires and biases, namely for Jack. So now you got a Goddess with the mind of a horny teenage girl chasing after Jack across lifetimes and distorting the rest of world to her own desires instead of being an impersonal background force. Baskervilles want to restore balance to the Abyss and the world.

/probably wrong

07-27-11, 6:21 AM

Heavens, I'm dying to read this chapter. Has something happened to Black Abyss? It seems they've become part of another team or something. =/ Can't find any sign of a finished ch 63 coming out.

07-27-11, 10:39 AM

I'm getting tired of all of this fangirl-focussed back story crap. I want the story to get back to Oz and Alice, and screw all of the bishiis!

I had a year long subscription to G Fantasy just so I could be assured of reading Pandora Hearts regularly, and the past year's worth of chapters have been garbage with little of Oz and nothing of Alice. The author has just lost it and is wandering around writing pretentious drivel. So I've dropped the subscription - I'm "voting with my wallet".

07-27-11, 1:29 PM

Cholisose said:
Has something happened to Black Abyss? It seems they've become part of another team or something. =/ Can't find any sign of a finished ch 63 coming out.

Black Abyss has merged with Twisted Curiosity to form the Fallen Syndicate. News from July 26: "Fallen Syndicate has been hard at work the past few days. We managed to obtain some good quality Pandora Hearts scans thanks to AKZ (Yes, the chapter will be out soon)."

dbaranyi said:
I'm getting tired of all of this fangirl-focussed back story crap. I want the story to get back to Oz and Alice, and screw all of the bishiis!

What the...?! You see the Yura's Mansion arc and the huge amount of plot exposition (including about Oz/Jack and Alice/Alyss), action, character development, and motive revelation as "fangirl-focussed back story crap"?? Oh my. You do realize that there's a lot more to the plot than Oz and Alice, and that we're finally getting the other (Glen's) side of the story?

07-27-11, 1:48 PM

Neiru2012 said:
Since Oz's sin is his very existence in the sense that Alyss chases after him, I blame Jack. I think the "Will of the Abyss" used to be a neutral, unbiased God/dess-like force. Somehow it got incarnated into 100-years-ago Alice, and she was put in a tower to keep her neutral. Then Jack came in and started treating her like a person, so she started acting like a person - developing her own desires and biases, namely for Jack. So now you got a Goddess with the mind of a horny teenage girl chasing after Jack across lifetimes and distorting the rest of world to her own desires instead of being an impersonal background force. Baskervilles want to restore balance to the Abyss and the world.

/probably wrong

You may not be wrong, and even if you are, that's a really good guess.

I love this chapter. Yet, it somehow makes me feel like the manga's gonna end too soon. Hope that won't be the case. I really hope it won't... :/

So wait, they're gonna obtain the Will of the Abyss, erase Vincent's existence, then destroy Alyss?
Okay..

I don't know, I still think there's a tiny bit more to what the Baskervilles are doing. Idk..

07-27-11, 1:55 PM

GracefulDownfall said:
So wait, they're gonna obtain the Will of the Abyss, erase Vincent's existence, then destroy Alyss?
Okay..

Seems like the Baskervilles want to destroy the independent WotA so that they can control the Abyss themselves. Since the wishes Alyss grants seem to backfire, and since I'm not sure how willing she'd be to grant Vincent's wish anyway (even if it does involve erasing him), I think the deal might be that Vincent helps Gleo destroy WotA and then Gleo can grant Vincent's wish properly once he gains control over the Abyss' time flow power.

07-27-11, 4:35 PM

GracefulDownfall said:

Okay..

That's what it seems like, but if Alyss's wish is to be destroyed, then i guess she wouldn't be against their plan, huh?

Damn, i wonder when the 'real' translations will come out, i hate reading translations that aren't in the manga scans, i get confused ;w; But at least finally we could discover what really was Alyss's wish <3 I found so cute when she said "Save that girl, Alice", i thought she hated her. Mmmm.

07-28-11, 4:18 AM

Neiru2012 said:
Seems like the Baskervilles want to destroy the independent WotA so that they can control the Abyss themselves. Since the wishes Alyss grants seem to backfire, and since I'm not sure how willing she'd be to grant Vincent's wish anyway (even if it does involve erasing him), I think the deal might be that Vincent helps Gleo destroy WotA and then Gleo can grant Vincent's wish properly once he gains control over the Abyss' time flow power.

Yeah, that makes more sense.
Their plan is a little bit too 'selfless' though. If they obtain so much power they will eventually become corupt, even if they think they won't. I also find it kinda strange that they're accusing Pandora of being selfish like that. There usually are no actual good guys anyway.

Okay, I'm really sorry if I'm not making any sense, I just woke up and I don't even know what I'm talking about..

LiinahDamn said:
, i wonder when the 'real' translations will come out, i hate reading translations that aren't in the manga scans, i get confused ;w;

This. This so much.

Liinah said:
I found so cute when she said "Save that girl, Alice", i thought she hated her. Mmmm.

Yeah... Wasn't that a bit weird though? I mean, she really seemed to hate Alice.

07-28-11, 6:52 AM

GracefulDownfall said:

Liinah said:
I found so cute when she said "Save that girl, Alice", i thought she hated her. Mmmm.

Yeah... Wasn't that a bit weird though? I mean, she really seemed to hate Alice.

Well, actually yes.. Could it be that she's planning to possess Alice's body before dying? I really don't think Alyss wants to die, if she could go to the human world and leave the abyss, i guess she'd be okay with that.
I don't know ;w;

07-28-11, 8:02 AM

You can read the translation here! Fallen Syndicate has it on their own online reader!
http://fallensyndicate.com/reader/reader/comic/pandora_hearts/

Meet.....THE JABBERWOCK!!!!

07-28-11, 8:09 AM

Finally! Thank you so much ♥
edit:
Naah, i'll have to download the chapter, for some reason this online reader is not working well here, weird. ;w;
Modified by Liinah, 07-28-11, 8:12 AM

07-28-11, 8:29 AM

Another good chapter, I liked Oz's views on those that use justice to justify their actions....he has really become a great character.

I doubt they will fight since they are in such a public place, but next chapter should be very interesting
HEY GUYS BE NICE AND VISIT MY BLOG WILL YA? :D
Latest Update:
Spring 2011 Impressions (part1)
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)

07-28-11, 1:28 PM

Okay, so this makes more sense now. Alyss doesn't want to be destroyed, per se, she just doesn't want to be the WotA anymore. That makes sense with how I always thought the series would end: restoring sanity to Alyss and uniting her with Alice to live as a human.

AWESOME "Break" pun!!

So the Tragedy of Sablier was an attempt to destroy Alyss but it was interrupted. I guess that explains why she started convulsing on the floor when it happened. And Leo wants to free Glen's soul in order to ask him about Sablier and how to destroy Alyss. Makes sense.

I really don't think repeating a massacre is "the only way" to bring order back to the Abyss, though, Leo. Alice and Oz/Jack can do it on their own. Jack broke it, and he/Oz can fix it, given that ALyss' sanity hangs on her relationship with him. And then she can harmonize her split personality back into a single human Alice. Break can help. He's the only one who can approach Alyss without her freaking out.

Such a great chapter!!

07-28-11, 2:01 PM

$#)^%$(&%(^*&& OMG OMG OMG!!! o______________O I can't think clearly.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG
All of the chapters recently have been awesome, but I think this is the awesomest chapter of all.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Modified by Talu, 07-28-11, 2:09 PM

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices