Jul 2012
has been said that to aru Majutsu no index III will be released on February 23
I hope it is I love this anime
Sep 21, 2012 5:15 AM

Mar 2012
leedsmort said:
has been said that to aru Majutsu no index III will be released on February 23
I hope it is I love this anime

I read somewhere that in Feb 2013, a To Aru Majutsu no Index movie was going to be released..
they dont have an eyepatch??
Sep 21, 2012 5:17 AM
Jul 2012
yeah the movie's coming out, nothings been said about a season 3
Sep 28, 2012 10:47 AM

Sep 2012
I like to watch the movie and season 3 of to aru majutsu no index and to aru kangaku no railgun sucks
Sep 30, 2012 7:20 PM

Aug 2011
Darknesx13 said:
I like to watch the movie and season 3 of to aru majutsu no index and to aru kangaku no railgun sucks

I don't agree, I love railgun!! I could even watch it again!

Image's BBcode on my signature is not working...
Oct 1, 2012 2:04 AM
Jul 2012
osh ya its the movie sorry
the anime to be released in October 2013
I think
leedsmortOct 1, 2012 5:54 AM
Oct 13, 2012 9:35 AM

Oct 2012
HyperCobaltMax said:
Whoa! What's with the heat here?
I do hope that they'll have Season 3 but as for newcomers for this series, please watch Index Season 1 first, then go to Railgun and proceed to Index Season 2 for the sake of consistency. A war between science and magic as well as the on-screen appearance of all of the LEVEL 5 espers are those I ask to be watched.

I can't wait to see that Zettai Ryouiki Level 5 Esper, the Queen of Tokiwadai, Shokuhou Misaki who is so cute and pretty!

I saw Railgun after the two index seasons and enjoyed it a lot. It has a different pace and fell to it but it's just as good, And i've been wondering, would't railgun happen first that index even do the airing is inverted
Oct 14, 2012 2:20 PM

Aug 2011
Still love how were getting some movie over Season 3..... that movie better be damn good, I swear.
Oct 19, 2012 8:59 PM

Feb 2010
EstelleBright said:
Still love how were getting some movie over Season 3..... that movie better be damn good, I swear.
there will be a 3rd season after the movie
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 25, 2012 6:11 PM
Mar 2012
hazerddex said:
EstelleBright said:

Source ?

Or you just want it like everyone here ? ^^
Oct 31, 2012 2:00 PM

Feb 2010
Nigloo said:
hazerddex said:
EstelleBright said:

Source ?

Or you just want it like everyone here ? ^^

logic: to aru no index is one of the best selling novels in japan. the show also is making a lot of money. they have a voice actor for fiamma. terra was animated. the fact that we are getting a movie of to aru means they still want to make money off of it.

they also need introduce meltdowner (will show up railgun season 2) who will show up 3rd season. and the sisters have a major role to play as well
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Oct 31, 2012 2:04 PM
Jul 2012
season 3 will probably come at the end of next year :'(
Oct 31, 2012 2:20 PM

Feb 2010
JavierR said:
season 3 will probably come at the end of next year :'(

Nov 3, 2012 10:01 AM

Aug 2012
Well, is a 3rd season still likely, now that we know they'll first make a 2nd season of Railgun plus a movie of Index? I really want a 3rd season. A lot of stuff from the light novel is waiting to be adapted.
Nov 30, 2012 1:53 PM

Aug 2012
Man i really want a season 3 i have the first 2 seasons so many times has anyone heard anything about a season 3?
Dec 13, 2012 10:57 AM

Feb 2010
animeruler1 said:
Man i really want a season 3 i have the first 2 seasons so many times has anyone heard anything about a season 3?
read the novel you can tell it will be terra of left arc, battle royal arc and aqura's of the back arc. 3rd season will be epic :D

Dec 13, 2012 11:01 AM
Jul 2012
hazerddex said:
animeruler1 said:
read the novel you can tell it will be terra of left arc, battle royal arc and aqura's of the back arc. 3rd season will be epic :D

season 2 just had to end off when it was getting really good :(

I'm gonna read the novels eventually, but i feel like ill be spoiling myself. So I'm putting off the novels until it's the last thing i have to read.
Dec 13, 2012 5:11 PM

Aug 2011
I'm really hoping they don't rush things again by covering the DRAGON or WWIII arcs that season. Just up through the British Royal Family arc would be fine.
Dec 22, 2012 4:26 AM
Oct 2012
Is there really another season?
Is the manga still running and updating?
Dec 22, 2012 4:43 AM

Nov 2011
Gintoki_Sensei said:

Index anime is based off the LNs. I'm not even sure if they have a manga for Index. However, yes the light novels are still going and they've got PLENTY of material to make another season. I think we'll see Index S3 once both the new Index movie and Railgun S2 are completed and hopefully successful.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Dec 24, 2012 2:08 PM

Aug 2011
Ragix said:
Gintoki_Sensei said:

Index anime is based off the LNs. I'm not even sure if they have a manga for Index. However, yes the light novels are still going and they've got PLENTY of material to make another season. I think we'll see Index S3 once both the new Index movie and Railgun S2 are completed and hopefully successful.

There is a manga. It skips entire arcs and the ones it does cover it doesn't even do that well, IMO. I wouldn't really recommend reading it...
Dec 25, 2012 2:36 AM
Dec 2012
Don't worry,They'll deffinitely make a 3rd season.They can't just end the story like this...Besides,It's only about 65-80% completed.We still have a war that hasn't even start yet.... remember???

Btw,Railgun S2 comes out at 2013...so we'll propably see Index S3 at the end of summer maybe excpet if they rush it and release it earlier.
geoageDec 25, 2012 2:39 AM
Jan 26, 2013 1:54 AM

Jan 2013
As long as Touma has some other power than his boring Imagine Breaker...
Jan 26, 2013 1:57 AM

Mar 2012
Sangfroid said:
Touma power is revealed at the last volume of Index (volume 22 before New Testament).
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jan 26, 2013 2:02 AM

Jan 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Sangfroid said:
Touma power is revealed at the last volume of Index (volume 22 before New Testament).

Is it something other than the negation ability?
Jan 26, 2013 2:04 AM

Mar 2012
Sangfroid said:
NeoAnkara said:
Sangfroid said:

Yes it is. It's explored more in New Testament tough I don't know much since I have only read New Testament volume 1.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Jan 26, 2013 2:07 AM

Jan 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Sangfroid said:
NeoAnkara said:
Sangfroid said:

Yes it is. It's explored more in New Testament tough I don't know much since I have only read New Testament volume 1.

I've read about the exploration bit.

But other than that, I haven't really seen anything but that repetitive negation stuff.
Jan 26, 2013 2:11 AM

Mar 2012
Sangfroid said:
NeoAnkara said:
Sangfroid said:
NeoAnkara said:
Sangfroid said:

I've read about the exploration bit.

But other than that, I haven't really seen anything but that repetitive negation stuff.
It's his main gimick after all so you cannot realy throw it away.
Jan 27, 2013 11:03 AM
May 2008
^There's a bit more than just that under the spoiler. Was hinted heavily in Volume 4 I think? of Shinyaku. Really interesting.

Anyway, yeah. Season 3 is expected. They're just doing the usual rounds which means, of course, it's Railgun's turn with the exception of the movie. I look forward to it. They've been adapting both series really nicelyl and have a lot of material I'm sure they'll cover.
Jan 28, 2013 10:32 PM

Mar 2010
I'm really looking forward to both the Index Movie and Railgun anime.
The anime is gonna be exploring a bit more of the Sisters Arc with Mikoto, and I'm just really excited for the movie. It sounds epic.
As for S3, the arc I'm REALLY excited about would be the Battle Royal Arc.
Shiage is by far my favorite of the 3 protaganists from the LN. I can't wait to see him animated.
Jan 29, 2013 10:29 PM
May 2008
My most looked forward to is the first volume that will be the first arc- Document of Constantine.

Most of the major interesting developments start in that and extend into Shinyaku happen.
Mar 22, 2013 3:34 AM
Mar 2013
Valkyrie-Ryu said:
garturo62 said:
Nickoliavich said:
KyuuAL said:
Oh gawd. I've seen Railgun and Season 2. I didn't like Season 2. Eventually, I'll get around to Season 1. For a Season 3? Hell no.

Are you retarded? Who the hell watches season 2 AND Railgun before season 1?

exactly what I was thinking, no wonder he didn't like two he wouldn't even understand because he never saw one.
This. Though I think I saw Railgun before I saw Index and that worked out fine. But why the hell would anyone watch season 2 instead of season one of anything, unless season 1 was way worse??

I'll be surprised if we don't eventually get a 3rd season. Though this anime has it's flaws, I think the characters are rather memorable so it will be nice to see more~
Actually I think u should watch rail gun before index but however I still think that that guy is officially retarded season 1 is good but season 2 not so good
Mar 22, 2013 3:35 AM
Mar 2013
edmond321 said:
Well, hopefully there will be a third season. =P
I just can't get enough of Misaka x Touma and MISAKA MISAKA x Accelerator..!
Me too
Mar 22, 2013 3:41 AM

Sep 2010
Really looking forward to it, especially since ive heard that Accelerator will serve as a prime focus to it!
Mar 22, 2013 10:33 AM

Nov 2011
i wish another studio would be making the novel adaptation....then maybe they would make a more proper adaptation and we would be certain that it would cover the novel stories..And there so mu material i would like to see on screen. The author has a really big imagination

plus i would like to see Accelerators kick ass actions:D
Mar 23, 2013 5:44 AM

Jun 2012
edmond321 said:
Well, hopefully there will be a third season. =P
I just can't get enough of Misaka x Touma and MISAKA MISAKA x Accelerator..!

i'd like that too ^^
just finished season 2 and can't wait for a season 3. that ending with accelerator and tsuchimikado left me craving for more. besides i'm still waiting for a REAL 2nd meeting of Touma and Accelerator. I mean they haven't even figuered out yet that they've kinda been working together a few times -,-
but i hope that if they make a 3rd season they rid Index of that annoying "biting Touma for the millionth time cause he pissed her off again". that bite was the only thing that kept bugging me throughout season 1 & 2 ( and at the end of S2 ep 24)
Apr 19, 2013 5:49 PM
Apr 2013
ZeroAkito said:
just finished season 2 and can't wait for a season 3. that ending with accelerator and tsuchimikado left me craving for more. besides i'm still waiting for a REAL 2nd meeting of Touma and Accelerator. I mean they haven't even figuered out yet that they've kinda been working together a few times -,-
but i hope that if they make a 3rd season they rid Index of that annoying "biting Touma for the millionth time cause he pissed her off again". that bite was the only thing that kept bugging me throughout season 1 & 2 ( and at the end of S2 ep 24)

Oh my gosh, I know EXACTLY how you feel. Every time they come close, cross paths, or incidentally work toward the same goal without knowledge of it (I mean they talked over the FREAKING PHONE WITHOUT REALIZING IT!!!) I go insane and have to restrain myself like crazy not to scream at the top of my lungs.

Good news though, when the Index Movie came out, there was apparently something saying there would be information released on October 11, 2013 concerning the Index anime project.
Which sounds suspiciously like a way of telling us: "Strap on your headgear, you're going for a ride! Get ready for Season 3."
Apr 28, 2013 9:38 PM

Apr 2013
Season 3 is not for Touma, misaka or even accelerator. Its for Kakine! We need Kakine animated! I can go as far as to say Kakine > accelerator. There both epic but Kakine just has that aura of awesomeness around him, and his power, Dark matter. Awesome.
Apr 29, 2013 9:19 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
another season always welcome.
May 18, 2013 2:39 AM

Dec 2012
I hope they make a season 3 of this anime, because I like the story of this anime more than naruto and bleach

May 21, 2013 2:46 AM
May 2013
i hope there is season 3.. i read about accelerator being so powerful.. o.O wanna see that in anime..
Jun 25, 2013 12:02 PM
Dec 2012
From someone who has read the Light Novel I do think there is a high chance there will be a 3rd season and possible 4th season (It being quite short though if ever).

Those saying creating more will run it to the ground in my opinion just hating ya. The 2nd season of Index did leave a lot undone not to mention the 3rd War is just about to happen and the ending of Season 2 basically sets up for the events of that.

The continuing story after what we saw in Season 2 get's more and more intense just like how the transition from previous season, I don't think J.C. creating more content for the Index series would run it in the ground. If anything it would boost it's popularity even more.
Jun 27, 2013 9:25 AM

Jun 2012
well i think if they are going to go for season 3 it'll be after they finish Railgun S. maybe they'll announce something while Railgun S is running or after the last episode aired
Jun 27, 2013 4:50 PM

Sep 2010
I'm pretty sure if they aired a movie and are still finishing Railgun S that there will be a Season 3. I heard some rumors from people that it will come Oct 2013. Still unknown.
Jul 3, 2013 7:09 AM

Sep 2012
Senzu15 said:
i wish another studio would be making the novel adaptation....then maybe they would make a more proper adaptation and we would be certain that it would cover the novel stories..And there so mu material i would like to see on screen. The author has a really big imagination

J.C. Staff DID remain faithful to the material LNs. I dont know what the hell you're complaining about. They're just taking a bit time to make S3.
Jul 3, 2013 10:04 AM

Aug 2009
MugenMori said:
Senzu15 said:

J.C. Staff DID remain faithful to the material LNs. I dont know what the hell you're complaining about. They're just taking a bit time to make S3.

They werent THAT faithful.The characters didnt have proper development(although the decay wasnt on a FSN anime level)among other things and sometimes the animation was ridiculous too(the building that Accelerator throw).
Jul 8, 2013 3:07 PM
Jul 2013
WE NEED SEASON 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHEN WOUDT IT BE AIRED? :((((
I WOULD BE THE PIRATE KING - LUFFY
ILL CARY YOUR BURDENS- NARUTO
ILL TEACH ANYONE WHO HURTS MY NAKAMA- NATSU
ILL BREAK YOUR ILLUSIONS - KAMIJOU TOUMA
Jul 12, 2013 10:06 PM
Jul 2013
KyuuAL said:
Oh gawd. I've seen Railgun and Season 2. I didn't like Season 2. Eventually, I'll get around to Season 1. For a Season 3? Hell no.

JoJo10 said:
Leon-Gun said:
xOriginalxSinx said:
There is like.. the same exact thread right below this one. As for your question Raildex is JC staffs cash cow. The source material is enough for two more seasons.
And by then they'll have enough material to adapt the follow-up to Index. Seriously, they stumbled upon a literal cash cow.

-memorable characters
-great story
-long and successful

What can go wrong?

Oh yeah. JC Staff......

he is right nice story exciting too :))
this anime should go on :)
Jul 12, 2013 10:08 PM
Jul 2013
SapphireSphere said:
There will be a Season 3. End of discussion.

howd ya know bro?
hope there is season 3 soon :(((
i miss the series :((
Pages (10) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2010

251 by StateofOhayo »»
Nov 29, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

236 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

53 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

174 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

135 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.