Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »
Oct 4, 2015 2:16 AM

Dec 2014
Awww..... :'(
Oct 4, 2015 2:17 AM

May 2008
Mfw people think Index 3 is still gonna happen.
Oct 4, 2015 2:23 AM

Jul 2013
Index 3 is turning into the new Kizumonogatari.
Oct 4, 2015 2:27 AM

May 2008
Except Kizumonogatari is actually going to happen.

(I'd love Index 3, but I don't think it'll happen, sadly ;_;.)
Oct 4, 2015 2:33 AM

Jul 2013
Zazie122 said:

Hence why Index 3 is the spiritual successor of Kizu's delayed dates XD.

Oct 4, 2015 3:17 AM

Jul 2014
well no one expect them to announcement index iii this autumn they did a lot of hype up for the 2014 autumn and in the end it was heavy object =.= to hell with this
Oct 4, 2015 3:21 AM

Jul 2014
Illyricus said:
Zazie122 said:

if they gonna do index III they better do it 4-cour anime since there about 10 volume they need to cover they make us wait this long and then 2-cour anime ? well it not like we can even have 2-cour anime right now T_T

at least they gonna end the story
Oct 4, 2015 3:30 AM

Jul 2013
Devil_Slayer said:
Illyricus said:

if they gonna do index III they better do it 4-cour anime since there about 10 volume they need to cover they make us wait this long and then 2-cour anime ? well it not like we can even have 2-cour anime right now T_T

at least they gonna end the story

I have the headcanon that if at the end J.C. Staff decided to do a third season, they will animate the entire novels. But taking into account that they usually makes a two-hour season (not only for Index, but for Railgun too), I think that they will make two seasons for season 3 (might one of two cours and then another one, like David Productions did for Jojo Stardust Crusaders).
Oct 4, 2015 3:33 AM
Jun 2012
In next year probably also no season 3 http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/70783

Mayby in 2017
Oct 4, 2015 4:21 AM

Jul 2014
marconii2002 said:

Mayby in 2017

how should i understand what is writing there ? and how the hell you know there will be no index ii next year ?
Oct 4, 2015 6:16 AM
Jul 2018
Devil_Slayer said:
marconii2002 said:

Mayby in 2017

how should i understand what is writing there ? and how the hell you know there will be no index ii next year ?

Here is the answer
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2015-10-04/dengeki-bunko-editor-no-season-3-yet-for-a-certain-magical-index/.93770
Oct 4, 2015 8:40 AM

Jan 2013
Causther said:
Devil_Slayer said:

Here is the answer
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2015-10-04/dengeki-bunko-editor-no-season-3-yet-for-a-certain-magical-index/.93770

Fuck
Oct 4, 2015 8:41 AM

Jul 2013
Causther said:
Devil_Slayer said:

Here is the answer

That sucks. I hope that in 2016 at least we have an announcement.
Oct 4, 2015 8:43 AM

Jul 2014
Causther said:
Devil_Slayer said:

Here is the answer

i saw this already

i am talking about the announce
hope it's gonna be at the end of HO =.=

until then .....
Oct 4, 2015 8:44 AM

Sep 2015
Why the sudden interest in an old thread?

Is it really game on for season 3?

If so then thats amazing, Index (and Railgun) would be right up there in my wish for list re more sequels
Oct 4, 2015 8:53 AM

Jul 2014
there no index iii announce yet

"we are working on it but we can't announce at the current status "
you can take it this way

or he may mean they didn't even begin work on it "which i doubt " you can also take it this way

well at least there some news it's better than no thing
there also might be news in spirng
Oct 4, 2015 8:54 AM
Mar 2014
i want them to remake the whole thing just because of fucked up characterization
Rinth said:
Every opinion is not equal. Some opinions are simply made out of shit.

nasuverse > your favorite anime
Oct 6, 2015 3:43 AM

Sep 2015
Devil_Slayer said:

(My Emphasis + Redaction)

If thats for real, that means definately season 3 at some point right?

Wow. Just Wow!

*Very Very Pleased* :)
Oct 24, 2015 1:46 PM

Jan 2014
bakanonbaka said:
Devil_Slayer said:

(My Emphasis + Redaction)

If thats for real, that means definately season 3 at some point right?

Wow. Just Wow!

*Very Very Pleased* :)

We all wish but U know how the anime industries are in japan. The higher up be like: 'fck that sh*t we need something more to attract different kinds of people to our products'
Oct 26, 2015 11:27 AM
Aug 2012
Sh*t got serious in the last few days. All of that went over my head. LOL.
But that's just too sad. I see the hype dying in some people. I even heard some saying "I wouldn't watch it anymore if it was released now". Not sure how serious they were about it, though...

For me, I abandoned most of my hope. I managed to catch up with the LN's and the Railgun Manga by now and I'm trying to use them to satisfy my urge, but nothing would replace one of the best part of this series being animated.

Watching HO now (not liking it as much as I wanted to) and I'll only come back here once it's over. If nothing happens until then, I'm afraid that the final ember is going to get cold and the 3rd season illusion is going to be completely broken.
VixYWOct 26, 2015 11:42 AM
Oct 27, 2015 8:32 AM

Sep 2011
I was thinking of this series today and wondering why there hasn't been another season in years. Wasn't this one of the most popular series in Japan?

Causther said:
Devil_Slayer said:

Here is the answer

Well, even though that sounds kind of dire. The fact he said 'not yet' means they are either working on it or seriously considering another season. I do hope there's a new one soon. I rather enjoyed Railgun S.
Oct 28, 2015 6:29 AM

Jul 2014
well for now let's wait until HO is done and then we see how this gonna turn out
i think we are gonna have a long season like 4-cour ? at least 3-cour? they still have 10 volumes to do they can't do all this in 24

if they cover until world war iii then the series is done they can even end it there
Oct 31, 2015 2:23 PM
Aug 2015
I finished the railgun series after getting to episode 2 of Index II, because i thought the railgun power was fucking wicked. but tbh, i think they should animate A Certain Scientific Accelerator. that would be fucking badass. And this is like the first thread that i havent seen any "This is fucking stupid, this show sucks and revolves on fanservice etc" which is actually a pretty good sign on the shows rep itself, and with it apparently being so popular and the author or whatever isn't denying the next season just apologizing for it means theres could very well be another season. I mean, its not like they choose a release date before making it. I believe they choose it close to finishing when they have a good idea how much longer it will take. But then again. Who the fuck knows. I'm sitting here typing away for who knows why talking about something i dont know that much about. I mean all i do is just write some fucking stories on my own time when im bored making a sort of light novel thing, and some character portraits that take a whole damn hour to draw.
Well anyways...

You can always threaten them.
Nov 11, 2015 3:44 AM
Nov 11, 2015 4:00 AM
Jun 2015
Well, there's always the light novels.
Too bad we can't use those for Nico Nico Douga osu! maps.

Dec 22, 2015 5:53 AM
May 2015
Found this new regarding Heavy Object and Toaru collaborations

http://www.afachan.asia/2015/12/anime-certain-series-teams-heavy-object-special-collaboration-celebrating-author-kazuma-kamachi/

At least the staff doesn't ignore Toaru series and we all hope for Season 3 NEXT YEAR!
Dec 23, 2015 12:23 PM

Sep 2015
Goddesshomura said:
Found this new regarding Heavy Object and Toaru collaborations

http://www.afachan.asia/2015/12/anime-certain-series-teams-heavy-object-special-collaboration-celebrating-author-kazuma-kamachi/

At least the staff doesn't ignore Toaru series and we all hope for Season 3 NEXT YEAR!

Hadn't realised the index/railgun author wrote Heavy Object, need to check that out now. Cheers for the tip.

Crossover stuff is kinda cool when it's done 'officially' and with good reason

Dec 24, 2015 3:10 AM
Dec 2011
Between this and Comiket... I'm gonna offer my wallet a treat before I go. It's gonna be rough.
Jan 5, 2016 7:37 PM
May 2015
If you want information about Kazuma Kamachi franchise such as Toaru series or Heavy Object, please visit or like this Facebook page. They are very fast at updating news about Kamachi stuffs.

https://www.facebook.com/ToAruMajutsuNoIndexAndRailgunFanPage/
Feb 1, 2016 7:14 PM

Oct 2015
Ragix said:
I'd like another season so I can watch Touma beat more women.

lol thats so true i love it
Feb 18, 2016 8:17 AM
Nov 2015
i`d like another season to but i can`t stand religion i hate any kind of religion in any form
Feb 18, 2016 8:28 AM

Sep 2011
deaththroll said:
i`d like another season to but i can`t stand religion i hate any kind of religion in any form

If anything, any religious person would be insulted by this series as it's pretty sacrilegious.
Mar 29, 2016 2:46 PM

Mar 2015
And.... 5 years later... still no season 3. RIP Toaru series.

Mar 29, 2016 4:01 PM
Jun 2012
It is time to abandon all hope for 3 season.
Apr 2, 2016 11:23 PM
Apr 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1616_WRYZmo
Season 3 production is underway
Do not abandon hope my brothers the time has finally come
Apr 4, 2016 10:43 AM
Aug 2012
HO is over and we got nothing to look forward to. Yup, this is it, I'm done.

Fel_Notoria said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1616_WRYZmo
Season 3 production is underway
Do not abandon hope my brothers the time has finally come

Just look at the video date...
Apr 8, 2016 1:13 PM
Aug 2012

Not sure what to think about it... it may mean that we can get a season 3, but if that's the case, it's going to take sooooo damn long.
Apr 9, 2016 6:37 AM

Apr 2014
I'll NEVER abandon hope! ...but I won't hold my breath, either...
Apr 10, 2016 7:49 AM
May 2015
Guys, I will be telling my opinion about the possibility of Season 3 and some obstacles from making it.

Theory 1
J.C Staff now "delay" Index 3 ~not only~ for 2 years; but almost 5 years this April 2016. (ACMI2 is Aired Oct 8, 2010 to Apr 1, 2011).

WHY?
Ahh these my (study of stories/rumor) to answer (point of about) Season III:
"In that time" (2013) after Railgun S OVA is finish" J.C Staff & Co has no more money (and they think is no benefits) to continue Toaru Series so they delay it

BECAUSE OF THIS TWO PEOPLE
* Tatsuyuki Nagai (director) said he waste a lot a money for Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S more or less ¥24.000.000 / 24 chapter anime, cause (in that time) production (2013) & they using brand new CGI animator systems so that (Railgun S) seen more lively beautiful than ever J.C Staff has produced.(Characters hair can swell)
* Nobuhiro Nakayama (producer) said:
We don't want to do anymore To Aru anime because:

They have already served the purpose of boosting LN books / manga sale. And has no benefits to make new To Aru anime series. (cause anime trend is declining)
- And We cannot debate it.

He's speaking like true businessman (and it is always about the money).
* Although Raildex is very good and famous anime, J.C Staff "has habit" to be anime studio who can't make/focus in continues anime (etc like Naruto Shippuden or Detective Conan) as many as (we hope) to have 9-10 seasons or still airing.

Recently when we (fans) ask for Season III (Toaru Anime) Kazuma Miki (as depute the author) said: "Toaru Series is never fade,..(as franchise) and it's not only about anime ,..."
- He (is only LN editor) and has no bargaining position to be anime bussiness and he has no participation in any of To Aru anime,..

So we ask wrong person ?.
- On where we should have to ask ? [J.C Staff Project Index & Railgun]
Credit to
-Fremea Seivelun

Theory 2
To Aru Majutsu no Index (2008) Sale - 12,127 discs
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (2009) Sale - 24,495 discs
To Aru Majutsu no Index II (2010) Sale - 16,994 discs
To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S (2013) Sale - 16,664 discs
*Number can have uncertainties

In order to make a profit from about 24 episodes anime, the sale need to be more than 3,000. On average, the studio will make a new season of the anime if the sale is about 3000-10,000. However, some anime that has sale around 1000-3000 sales and it can still boost the sale of manga and light novel since it is the another purpose of making anime. If you look closely at the sale of Toaru series, all of the seasons are over 10,000, which means that there are HUGE profits for J.C. Staff. Then, WHY is there no Season 3? I will be explaining by using my opinion.

Index Season 1 sale is 12,127, which is high although J.C. Staff didn't put much effort into it. This made them decided to make Railgun next, which the sale is 24,495. J.C. made this MASSIVE profit from Railgun season 1, so they decided to produced Index Season 2 RIGHT AWAY without thinking carefully. Index season 2 is a mistake by J.C. because most of the staffs in the studio didn't even read the Light novel yet, then how can they make a high quality anime?, but the sale is still 16,994 which is still high but less than Railgun season 1. This make J.C. Staff stop producing Toaru series for 2 full years. Until Railgun S came, which the quality of the animations and pictures are as high as The Movie, but the sale is still less than Railgun season 1 and EVEN LOWER than Index II.

To conclude, the sale is very high for all seasons but if we compare each seasons of To Aru, the sales are dropping since Railgun season 1 which can be the reason why J.C. stop making it.

The sale of To Aru Majutsu no Index The Movie : Endymion no Kiseki is 42,566, although there are more than 103,000 people watching in theater.

The sale of Heavy Obbject first volume is 1000, if the rest are still this much sale then they will lose profit A LOT.

Another possible reasons of high sales is Kamachi-san had included 8 pieces of special light novel series in the animation, which can be only found by buying the CDs.

Anyways, for Index III, if there are not any news this October, then the chance of happening would be hard. It is even easier to remake the whole new series in my opinion.

Credit : http://www.anime-th.com/best-selling-tv-anime-all-time/ and Thai Toaru FB page
Apr 13, 2016 9:15 AM

Mar 2016
I'm still hoping for the season 3.
On the possibility date 2016-2018.
or Everything is going to Nothingness!!!
My Profile
Anime
Manga
osu! Profile
No Picture Available for me... lol.
Apr 25, 2016 8:59 PM
May 2015
A VERY GOOD NEWS!!!

Kazuma Miki (Index Editor) has create his own company, StraightEdge, and he said that

"A new season of Toaru Majutsu no Index is possible!
Please wait for it!
I wonder would it be Toaru Majutsu no Index season 3?.."

Don't get your hopes up! Don't give up yet!

https://twitter.com/kazuma_miki20…/status/724516222331539456
Apr 25, 2016 9:14 PM

Jan 2014
Goddesshomura said:
A VERY GOOD NEWS!!!

Kazuma Miki (Index Editor) has create his own company, StraightEdge, and he said that

"A new season of Toaru Majutsu no Index is possible!
Please wait for it!
I wonder would it be Toaru Majutsu no Index season 3?.."

Don't get your hopes up! Don't give up yet!

https://twitter.com/kazuma_miki20…/status/724516222331539456

If Index comes out in late 2016/ early 2017, I can die happy.
Apr 26, 2016 3:54 PM

Oct 2015
I think a season3 is now possible since he went and made his own company and all this teasing i believe is to trigger again some intress to the fanbase and make them know they havent forgotten about the series so yeh hopes aint lost for it.
I truly believe that they gonna make a 3rd season basicly the 1st anime they gonna do with the new company cuz lets be honest they sure need money and index anime sold really good 10+ so if the 3rd season sells that much they won and they can then make more animes etc....
Apr 26, 2016 4:05 PM

Jan 2014
BlackPoint said:
I think a season3 is now possible since he went and made his own company and all this teasing i believe is to trigger again some intress to the fanbase and make them know they havent forgotten about the series so yeh hopes aint lost for it.
I truly believe that they gonna make a 3rd season basicly the 1st anime they gonna do with the new company cuz lets be honest they sure need money and index anime sold really good 10+ so if the 3rd season sells that much they won and they can then make more animes etc....

Wait, him making his own company wasn't a joke then ?
Apr 26, 2016 5:33 PM

Oct 2015
DoctorWasabi said:
BlackPoint said:

Wait, him making his own company wasn't a joke then ?

Nope its true link-> http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-04-26/a-certain-magical-index-producer-3rd-anime-season-is-plausible/.101475

about the possible 3rd season

and about the new company link-> http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-04-07/sao-a-certain-magical-index-editor-leaves-kadokawa-to-form-new-firm/.100792
Apr 28, 2016 12:41 PM

Mar 2016
Loving it. but. The news said that is still unofficial statement but season 3 is possible.
My Profile
Anime
Manga
osu! Profile
No Picture Available for me... lol.
Jul 13, 2016 8:47 PM

Dec 2012
Still hope something happen
Jul 13, 2016 8:55 PM

Jan 2014
Just hope to the gods that it will happen

Tired of seeing moe garbage, and mediocre sports anime coming out lately
Pages (10) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Nov 19, 2010

251 by StateofOhayo »»
Nov 29, 2023 10:33 AM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Aezile - Apr 1, 2011

236 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Speculations for Ep. 23 ( 1 2 )

Aezile - Mar 18, 2011

53 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:47 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aezile - Mar 11, 2011

174 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aezile - Mar 4, 2011

135 by WELLERM »»
Nov 28, 2023 1:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.