Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 16, 2011 7:36 PM

Oct 2009
Is there any female that doesn't like this anime? It's not thinking it isn't as great as people think it is, it's really thinking it's not good.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 17, 2011 1:45 PM

Jun 2011
AnoniMus said:
Is there any female that doesn't like this anime? It's not thinking it isn't as great as people think it is, it's really thinking it's not good.

It's not thinking it isn't as great as people think it is, it's really thinking it's not good.
It's not thinking it isn't as great as people think it is, it's really thinking it's not good.
It's not thinking it isn't as great as people think it is, it's really thinking it's not good.It's not thinking it isn't as great as people think it is, it's really thinking it's not good.It's not thinking it isn't as great as people think it is, it's really thinking it's not good.It's not thinking it isn't as great as people think it is, it's really thinking it's not good.It's not thinking it isn't as great as people think it is, it's really thinking it's not good.It's not thinking it isn't as great as people think it is, it's really thinking it's not good.

my mind is full of fuck. what the hell did i just read
Jul 17, 2011 1:46 PM

Oct 2009
I'm female, and in no way hate this show. I believe hate is too strong a word (even with the likes of Code Geass in my mind) to describe feelings towards an Anime.

-Great, appealing cast with great character development.
-The somewhat "cliche" plot line was exicuted very, very well.
-Beautiful scenes to tug at every emotional string in my body.
-The type of "Love" I find most cute was featured between the two main progtagonists.
-The ending was brilliant and it left me very satisfied. Unlike the majority of Anime endings.
-It wasn't rushed at all over the short space of 11 episodes.
-Lovely, relaxing and beautiful music.

Personally, I have no complaints.
Since well, let's admit it.. a lot of Anime doesn't match up to how great Anohana is.
^__^/
Jul 17, 2011 2:27 PM

Oct 2009
Al_Gore doesn't make sense?

English is not my 1st language but I think even if the sentence is weird it makes sense.

Sakulily, well I'm looking for someone who finds the oposite of what you just said. Medium cast, Jintan and Menma sucks, cliché plot was terrible, type of love was equaly cliche and bad, ending was so much overcrying I laughed at it. It wasn't rushed but it was forced, it took 8 episodes to discover she was a indeed there like it was that difficult to prove...

Agreed with relaxing music lol.
Jul 19, 2011 7:22 PM

Oct 2009
Sunaro said:
AnoniMus said:
Medium cast, Jintan and Menma sucks, cliché plot was terrible, type of love was equaly cliche and bad, ending was so much overcrying I laughed at it. It wasn't rushed but it was forced, it took 8 episodes to discover she was a indeed there like it was that difficult to prove...

sticks middle finger to the monitor

Oh no, that offends me!

I don't really care

edit: wow 39% compatibility, the lowest I've ever seen (excluding unknown of course). Giving 10 to Blue Exorcist and Beelzebub? lol.
Jul 19, 2011 7:41 PM

Jan 2011
The part I will agree with you, was with some of that overcrying, on the final ep - I thought it was pretty misplaced (almost cringeworthy), I mean, lets say I don't understand the emotions as I haven't been through what they have - I would still feel it was done poorly. Though, at least they ended it in a bittersweet yet satisfying way.

Other than that though, the series was great, I disagree with "medium cast" etc - I mean considering only 11 eps, I think they really succeeded in you understanding and caring about each character. I think animes find it hard to make characters which you like - and I feel this anime did this, like in Clannad, with much fewer eps.

The anime wasn't all that predictable, and it was a lot less cliche then other animes if I am honest. Saying "menma" sucks is harsh, about the 8 eps to prove - it wasn't like a priority for her to prove her existance - not to mention, at least they mentioned it in the later eps that this could have been done earlier - so I think you overexaggerate this point of the anime.

To each there own.
LetitbeJul 19, 2011 7:47 PM
Jul 19, 2011 8:49 PM

Aug 2008
AnoniMus said:

Oh no, that offends me!

I don't really care

edit: wow 39% compatibility, the lowest I've ever seen (excluding unknown of course). Giving 10 to Blue Exorcist and Beelzebub? lol.

Well, you obviously DO care.
Jul 19, 2011 9:30 PM

Feb 2010
U gave this a 1? come on -.-

that's just too biased
VanisherJul 19, 2011 9:34 PM
Jul 19, 2011 9:52 PM

Sep 2008
Al_Gore said:
Many laughs were had. Your avatar added to the effect too.
Jul 20, 2011 7:36 AM

Oct 2009
Toreno said:
AnoniMus said:

Oh no, that offends me!

I don't really care

Well, you obviously DO care.
I was saying I don't carethe fact he showed me the finger.
Sunaro said:
AnoniMus said:

why are you measure your penis with mine? i dont care about your compatibility
it's for now, dude. and there is humor in Beelzebub, whats wrong with humor?
Nothing, just a curiosity, if it is this low it's normal we disagree on many subjects. Beelzebub as an ok humor, not awesome humor, that's why giving 10 is too much, even 9. And this is consesual for majority. But it's ok you don't follow majority. Majorities aren't always right, Hitler was elected with majority of votes and that turned out as we know it.
Vanisher said:

that's just too biased

I said on another topic my real note is a 3 or 4. It is the worst anime I've watched from the beggining to the end. Only good parts were those where Menma wasn't present nor was mentioned, for example when Anaru tries to convince Jintan to go to school. Unfortunantly those parts were really really rare.

The 1 is because I cannot accept the actual ratings. For once I will troll and I was always against trolling, but this is too much for me. And it's not really trolling since from 1 to 3 or 4 it's not much.
It's not like those who rate great animes 1 to lower averade even if they like it altrought not as much, that happened on anidb with legend of galctic heroes (and maybe here), and happened too with FMA and FMA:B
Jul 20, 2011 7:51 PM

Oct 2009
That's what I'm hoping for.
Jul 22, 2011 11:46 PM

May 2011
Why is this question directs towards a gender? You don't exactly possess a vagina yourself, at least according to your profile.

Anyways I thought Ano Hana was a pretty awesome anime. It had great artwork, a good OST that fit, and most importantly a great storyline that flowed, and it wasn't very cliche at all. Like Letitbe has said the story wasn't very predictable and was quite original.

I don't see what's so wrong about the cast. They're all unique in some way, not taken from a very general archetype. They're not exactly as developed as full seasons, but that's because... it isn't a full season. Still, given that it's only 11 episodes long, the characters were still extremely well-developed, compared to other short animes.

Also it's a shitty idea to rate based purely on the story. It's a very important element but there's other stuff you have to factor in as well. The animation was extremely well done and it portrayed the characters well imo. A-1 pictures has impressed me with this work.

And why the fuck did you bring up Beelzebub and Ao no Exorcist? They're not classed as "Drama" like Ano Hana is. Your e-peen isn't going to get any bigger with you talking about ratings in someone's anime list, which is also completely unrelated to the subject.

ps: your second sentence in the first post is a bit weird
NereJul 23, 2011 12:17 AM
Jul 23, 2011 6:32 AM

Oct 2009
Nere said:
Why is this question directs towards a gender? You don't exactly possess a vagina yourself, at least according to your profile.

because I know some males who also dislike this, but never saw a female, that's why this topic.

The rest of your post brings nothing new that I have already answer on other topics.
Jul 23, 2011 6:43 AM

Oct 2009
I'm female, i don't hate this show, but dislike.
As i seen the tittle and poster, i thought it will be about adventuring friends with some supernatural moments, but i got soap opera instead.
And i find it very dislogical.
Why?

- How could ghost girl cook a buns, is she a poltergeist or something?
- Main character in first episodes acts like it's totally ok, that your dead friend hanging out in your house.
- All the gang member living not far away from each other, some even study in same school, and they decicded to reunite only NOW
- When one of guys dreesed up like that dead girl and yelled "do i look like her?" it was just SO WRONG, after that i couldn't take this tittle seriously.

Also i think this tittle is kind of necro-harem. Two main characters in love with girl that is already dead, and trying to do their best to make her spirit happy, ingnoring two alive and pretty much more puber chicks near them.
And yeah, it's too much slushy and sentinemtal for me.

But the pluses of anime, it's a good graphics (not in my taste, but still) and soundtrack.
twyJul 23, 2011 11:14 AM
Jul 23, 2011 10:52 AM

Oct 2009
:D
Jul 23, 2011 3:50 PM

May 2011
From what it looks like, this topic seems like it is mostly for making your e-peen bigger. More dislikes towards Ano Hana = bigger e-peen. Suffice to say it'd be lucky if you can even break the 1 inch threshold.

@twy

If you look at the MAL entry it's safe to assume it's going to be a drama of sorts. When I downloaded it, I was expecting a drama and that's what I received.

As for the first episode about a dead girl hanging out in your house, it's not totally explained. I thought she was actually alive until a little later. Apparently there's some timeskip from between when the "ghost" first came into existence and the first episode. You can expect that he got used to it by then. Anime didn't really explain that though lol, have to interpret it.

Sure, they all live together, but as to why they came back together is thanks to Menma. Her actions influenced this. They were all just apart because they felt guilty and remorse for not apologizing her and for their past actions which they thought seemingly led to her death, the main character included.

There's no exact definition of her "ghost" type. It's something you have to interpret yourself. I'm not really sure myself, you'll have to see the episode threads about it.

As for the crossdressing part don't really remember how that fit, lol. Have to rewatch sometime~
Jul 23, 2011 4:11 PM

May 2011

HAHA, I lol'd.

I don't hate it. I don't hate any anime. To hate an anime is just weird.

I've only watched 8 epsiodes but I found it rather boring so I never found the will to finish it (I will some day though). I don't find the anime good nor bad, it just doesn't fit me and I leave it to that. Menma annoys me quite a lot because she's clingy. I really don't like clingy people. I don't like watching clingy people and I certainly do not want anyone to cling on to me. Yup, the clingy main character is the reason I don't find the anime to be good.

Although must confess that she's cute and loveable... But clingy.

Totally agree with all of this:
twy said:

Also i think this tittle is kind of necro-harem. Two main characters in love with girl that is already dead, and trying to do their best to make her spirit happy, ingnoring two alive and pretty much more puber chicks near them.

But the pluses of anime, it's a good graphics (not in my taste, but still) and soundtrack.
Jul 23, 2011 11:38 PM

Oct 2009
Nere said:
From what it looks like, this topic seems like it is mostly for making your e-peen bigger. More dislikes towards Ano Hana = bigger e-peen. Suffice to say it'd be lucky if you can even break the 1 inch threshold.

Not really, this is more for curiosity, as I said it was strange never seeing any female dislike this in the episodic discussion. If I wanted to have "bigger e-peen" I would create a topic like "Topic for haters of Anohana :D"
Jul 24, 2011 10:02 AM
Dec 2007
AnoniMus said:
Nere said:

Not really, this is more for curiosity, as I said it was strange never seeing any female dislike this in the episodic discussion. If I wanted to have "bigger e-peen" I would create a topic like "Topic for haters of Anohana :D"
Didn't you already admit you pretty much got satisfaction out of seeing people hate the show? Or was that another troll?

Jul 24, 2011 12:17 PM

Oct 2009
Leon-Gun said:
AnoniMus said:
Nere said:

Didn't you already admit you pretty much got satisfaction out of seeing people hate the show? Or was that another troll?

Yes indeed and I don't deny it. However now I'm discussing the purpose of this topic, and it's not to make "e-peen bigger".
I only tell the truth my MAL companions.
Jul 24, 2011 7:46 PM

Nov 2007
twy said:

- How could ghost girl cook a buns, is she a poltergeist or something?
- Main character in first episodes acts like it's totally ok, that your dead friend hanging out in your house.
- All the gang member living not far away from each other, some even study in same school, and they decicded to reunite only NOW
- When one of guys dreesed up like that dead girl and yelled "do i look like her?" it was just SO WRONG, after that i couldn't take this tittle seriously.

At first he felt that it was stress not his dead friend could be why he didn't go all ape shit.
Also they lived near each other but didn't talk anymore until menma came into the picture.
"The guy" as you put it that dressed up as menma "The dead girl" he did it because he felt that was the only way to keep her alive he had his issues like everyone else. He felt it was his fault she died.

Lastly. I do agree with the fact that the 2 guys still liked menma when the two other girls where way prettier. XD
Jul 31, 2011 8:25 AM

Jul 2009
oh c'mon, giving score 1 is really harsh -_-"
this anime isn't bad at all

it's obvious to see AnoHana quite overrated cuz MAL is full of Slice-Of-Life fans

and in my opinions this anime is quite good slice of life one
yes i also think that this anime is quite forced and strange(ghost can make muffin??if menma can write, why dont she just do it earlier?hide n seek appearance in last chapter?)

overall i rate 8 to the story but i love the ending song so i go with score 9 :D
Aug 2, 2011 7:57 PM

Feb 2011
AnoniMus said:
Medium cast, Jintan and Menma sucks, cliché plot was terrible, type of love was equaly cliche and bad, ending was so much overcrying I laughed at it. It wasn't rushed but it was forced, it took 8 episodes to discover she was a indeed there like it was that difficult to prove...

All this coming from the guy who gave an 8/10 to Bleach and Dragon Ball Z, and a 9/10 to Naruto?

Excuse me while I chortle.

P.S.: I couldn't believe it at first, but it seems you've really given Aria a 6/10.
Aug 3, 2011 5:32 AM

Oct 2009
The_Hriday said:
AnoniMus said:

All this coming from the guy who gave an 8/10 to Bleach and Dragon Ball Z, and a 9/10 to Naruto?

Excuse me while I chortle.
P.S.: I couldn't believe it at first, but it seems you've really given Aria a 6/10.

You haven't watch those, so you might think they are worse than they really are. DBZ it's 8 mostly due to nostalgia and because when I watched it when I was young I really liked it. Bleach, Naruto Shippuden and One Piece (you forgot this one, yeah One Piece is not that great) have 8 but I will lower them to 7, thanks for the reminding.

Naruto gets a 9 because I enjoyed it, simple, it's much more emotional than this shit. Of course I'm, excluding fillers.

Didn't wath full Aria, because I didn't liked it, I'm not Slice of Life fan, I liked K-ON and am currently enjoying Usagi Drop. But Aria simply wasn't interesting.
Aug 3, 2011 6:18 AM

Jun 2009
AnoniMus said:

Didn't wath full Aria, because I didn't liked it, I'm not Slice of Life fan, I liked K-ON and am currently enjoying Usagi Drop. But Aria simply wasn't interesting.

Huh...

We'll have to disagree on both Aria and AnoHana...

AnoHana is not cliche... cliche mean something that is overdone... Name me 5 anime that is like AnoHana and I'll take your post more seriously...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 3, 2011 8:13 AM

Oct 2009
AirStyles said:
AnoniMus said:

Huh...

AnoHana is not cliche... cliche mean something that is overdone... Name me 5 anime that is like AnoHana and I'll take your post more seriously...

Anohana Is cliche, even if the premise of the ghost wasn't used much (which is not true.) the way the story develops it's cliché, the characters are cliché. Who here find Menma or Jintan inovative? Who here found that ending original or unpredictable? If there are anyone, they are either drunk or never watched more than 5 animes.

About Aria it's simple, it's Slice of Life which I'm not a fan because they don't give curiosity to watch the next episode, because I also don't like episodic animes except for comedy and few exceptions like Mushishi.
I might give a second chance later, who knows.
Aug 3, 2011 9:51 PM

Feb 2011
AnoniMus said:
You haven't watch those, so you might think they are worse than they really are. DBZ it's 8 mostly due to nostalgia and because when I watched it when I was young I really liked it. Bleach, Naruto Shippuden and One Piece (you forgot this one, yeah One Piece is not that great) have 8 but I will lower them to 7, thanks for the reminding.

Naruto gets a 9 because I enjoyed it, simple, it's much more emotional than this shit. Of course I'm, excluding fillers.

I've watched Bleach and Naruto on Animax, and I just cringed throughout the episodes that I watched. I found them so very bland; I don't want to even include them in my MAL's "dropped titles" section.

I watched DBZ when I was young too, and I find Piccolo pretty cool, but the entire series is VERY boring. A testament to this is, perhaps, that I can't even remember the series except for the very corny cliffhangers at the end of every episode. I think Goku spent around ten episodes travelling from King Kai's planet thingy to Earth. If that's interesting, Aria is most definitely a riveting, psychological thriller.

Speaking of Aria, you said earlier that you like relaxing music, so I can't understand your dislike for Aria. The animation is like the visual equivalent of the magnificent soundtrack by Choro Club and Senoo. It's such a beautiful and calming series overall. I guess you're just way too into action series.

I'm not bashing you or anything, but you've made a lot of ignorant remarks in this thread. The thread title itself gives away your thought-processes.
Aug 4, 2011 5:09 AM

Oct 2009
The_Hriday said:
AnoniMus said:

I've watched Bleach and Naruto on Animax, and I just cringed throughout the episodes that I watched. I found them so very bland; I don't want to even include them in my MAL's "dropped titles" section.

I watched DBZ when I was young too, and I find Piccolo pretty cool, but the entire series is VERY boring. A testament to this is, perhaps, that I can't even remember the series except for the very corny cliffhangers at the end of every episode. I think Goku spent around ten episodes travelling from King Kai's planet thingy to Earth. If that's interesting, Aria is most definitely a riveting, psychological thriller.

Speaking of Aria, you said earlier that you like relaxing music, so I can't understand your dislike for Aria. The animation is like the visual equivalent of the magnificent soundtrack by Choro Club and Senoo. It's such a beautiful and calming series overall. I guess you're just way too into action series.

I'm not bashing you or anything, but you've made a lot of ignorant remarks in this thread. The thread title itself gives away your thought-processes.

I won't even spend more time talking about shounens. Why do that when they're average shows? You don't like, I find them good, but nothing much.

I just want to see where are my "ignorant remarks in this thread". Quote them please.

Also, why because I don't like Slice Of Life very much I have to be into action series? Mushishi, Ef, Monster, Welcome to the NHK etc they're not action and I love them. Well I am actually against mostly action animes and my favourite parts in them are never the fights but the development.
Aug 5, 2011 6:56 AM

Apr 2009
AnoniMus said:
If I wanted to have "bigger e-peen" I would create a topic like "Topic for female haters of Anohana :D"

Fixed.
Aug 8, 2011 3:19 AM

May 2011
AnoniMus said:
AirStyles said:
AnoniMus said:

Huh...

Anohana Is cliche, even if the premise of the ghost wasn't used much (which is not true.) the way the story develops it's cliché, the characters are cliché. Who here find Menma or Jintan inovative? Who here found that ending original or unpredictable? If there are anyone, they are either drunk or never watched more than 5 animes.

You have failed to give valid reasons as to why Ano Hana is cliché. Just saying it is cliché doesn't mean it is. That's pretty fucking retarded actually, and people would just laugh at you in a real debate.

Not to mention you couldn't even counter his point - list five animes that are like Ano Hana. Which pretty much proves what he said - it's not cliché.

And I thought the ending was pretty original. I've never seen anything like it. The story was a little predictable, yes, but that didn't detract from my enjoyment of the show. And I was certainly sober and I have also watched an amount of anime.

AnoniMus said:
I just want to see where are my "ignorant remarks in this thread". Quote them please.

If you're too retarded to see, the ignorant remarks in your thread are the ones where you ignore people's points. Which is pretty much all of your replies. You only pick some points you think you could argue, and even then your arguments are half-assed. I wouldn't want you to be my lawyer.
NereAug 8, 2011 3:23 AM
Aug 8, 2011 1:11 PM

Oct 2009
Looks like someone doesn't have anything productive to say.

I've stated dozens of arguments around this forum why Anohana isn't good and why it's cliché and treat the audience like dumb people.
If you can't see the "clicheness" behind the characters and their actions it's not my fault.
At least is not as cliché as Toradora, but Toradora managed to be entertaining. (Don't tell me Toradora isn't cliche lol)

But I see you can't really have a good debate since you have to use Ad Hominem fallacies to try to prove your point. Don't worry I won't go down to your level.
AnoniMusAug 8, 2011 1:14 PM
Aug 8, 2011 2:22 PM

May 2011
You already have. You're just too retarded to see it yourself.

Here's the first example (and the one that started the "looking at other people's myanimelist" bullshit."

AnoniMus said:

Like I said, you may be too retarded to realize this yourself. Looking at someone's anime list and seeing what they gave ratings is not relevant to the discussion - you basically went out your way to personally attack him on what he rated. Even if it wasn't, given his response it would be.

AnoniMus said:
I've stated dozens of arguments around this forum why Anohana isn't good and why it's cliché and treat the audience like dumb people.

And I'm not about to look through threads for your motherfucking arguments. If you're too lazy to show them, then I won't argue with you. That's that.

ps: I think I'm wasting my time here. Can't argue with tards.
Aug 8, 2011 2:42 PM

Oct 2009
Nere said:

Here's the first example (and the one that started the "looking at other people's myanimelist" bullshit."

AnoniMus said:

Like I said, you may be too retarded to realize this yourself. Looking at someone's anime list and seeing what they gave ratings is not relevant to the discussion - you basically went out your way to personally attack him on what he rated. Even if it wasn't, given his response it would be.

AnoniMus said:

And I'm not about to look through threads for your motherfucking arguments. If you're too lazy to show them, then I won't argue with you. That's that.

My IQ isn't as low as you think, sorry I'm not a retard,

I didn't attack that guy, I judges his tastes, it's different.

You don't have too look for the topics, just don't ask me to write things I've written already before, because if you really wanted to see it you would search. They are scattered around this topic and episode 11 topic mainly. But I know you don't want to read it, you are just mad.
Aug 10, 2011 6:43 AM

Dec 2010
Is that fucking greentext? Goddamn.
Aug 10, 2011 12:51 PM

Oct 2009
Tayloroids said:
I'm a girl and I loved AnoHana. It wasn't the perfect anime, but it was executed rather nicely. A bit cliché at some points, yes, but still pretty awesome.

Oh, and...
> bashing people for their scores on Ao no Exorcist and Beelzebub
> you gave Naruto a 9

lolwut.

Yeah but the first Naruto was good, the characters were good and Sasuke wasn't stupid like now and Naruto wasn't so overpowered that makes me rage. And I'm not counting with fillers, so 9 sounds fair to me.
Aug 15, 2011 9:25 PM
Jun 2009
I liked AnoHana a lot. While not being as good as everyone says, it's definetely enjoyable, even if a little narmy at times... Also, having question aimed specifically at girls and women is extremely sexist. I suggest you watch what you do, otherwise you'll get bitten in the ass someday.
Aug 15, 2011 9:37 PM

Aug 2011
Vanisher said:

that's just too biased
no show no matter how bad is a 1,

at lowest a show should only get a 3, ok mars of destruction can get a 2 but everything else deserves 3 or higher
Aug 15, 2011 9:42 PM

Aug 2011
AirStyles said:
AnoniMus said:

Huh...

the only other anime that is even slightly familiar to ano hana was kannon and kanon and i mean that a sin 4 episodes were fairly similar, ano hana was extrmely original, not mind blowingly original but no show is like it

also lol naruto and bleach 8+, oh god whats next ano hana is terrible but she rates up K-on and school rumble oh that'd be hilarious..........OH YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME
Aug 16, 2011 2:32 AM

Oct 2009
Maybe. But there's specific targets for a reason (Shounen, Seinen, Shoujo, Josei).
Aug 18, 2011 10:24 PM

Aug 2010
I don't get how anyone can have a rating of 1 on any show that they themselves took the time to sit through and finish. If AnoHana was unwatchable, then why take time out of your life to watch all eleven episodes? Surely you didn't believe that the show had amazing promise 80% of the way through and later on felt that it all turned to rubbish. This "forced drama" as you dub it as should have been noticed in the first episode. Completing this anime and then going off about how terrible it was seems like a waste of time to me.
Aug 19, 2011 12:31 AM

Oct 2009
Only finished it because I knew it was a short anime and I have much free time. (I was NEET for this year). And because it wasn't boring, it was annoying, it's different, easier to watch something annoying than boring, even if in the end is terrible.
Aug 22, 2011 12:03 PM

Oct 2009
EqualizerIsDeath said:
Me.

Be my friend <3

Ahahahahah finally someone who see's beyhond this dumb melodrama.
And an Ef fan too...

Warn me if you break up with junmisugi84.

:D
Aug 22, 2011 12:11 PM

Aug 2010
lol, this thread.

But yeah, this is even more overrated than Madoka and Geass put together.
Aug 22, 2011 2:46 PM

Jan 2011
AnoniMus said:

I don't know what you're saying, but I think it has something to do with you disliking the show, which is weird since this thread is old and you're regularly checking for updates , obsessed much? It's time to move on.

KeiranShikari said:

But yeah, this is even more overrated than Madoka and Geass put together, but that's just my opinion man.

That's better.
InvalidatedAug 22, 2011 2:50 PM
Aug 23, 2011 3:58 AM

Nov 2007
I don't hate it, but I don't love it either, it's a 7/10 for me. Would give it a 8 if only Menma wasn't so annoying.
Aug 24, 2011 1:04 PM

Sep 2010
I loved it alot I just finished it a few minutes ago.Its up there with Clannad/Clannad After Story and Angel Beats when it comes to how emotional I got. xD

Cried during the entire final episode. Dx I only teared up on the a couple of the other ones, but I actually sobbed on this one.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 24, 2011 1:13 PM
Aug 2011
i dont think its TEH BEST ANIME EVER but it is one of four shows to make me cry so it gets bonus points for that cause even if i didnt know of it i had to of been emotionally attached to cry in it(other 3 were clannad after story, tokyo magnitude, and kanon(2006))
Aug 24, 2011 5:51 PM

Jan 2010
Nere said:

AnoniMus said:

AnoniMus said:

Ain't even going to start here. He just completely fucking owned your ass.
Aug 24, 2011 8:32 PM

Jul 2010
I'm not a girl, but I'll chip in. It wasn't a bad show by any means, and it had lots of great moments throughout. Characters were fairly enjoyable, great artwork and BGM. But some parts of this were just so damn overdone. Especially that ending...ugh. The crying and shouting just didn't work for me. I think the show would've ran smoother if the writers tried to employ some subtlety in their writing, but unfortunately that's not the case. 7/10
Sep 12, 2011 5:48 PM

Oct 2009
Valkyrie-Ryu said:
AnoniMus said:
It is the worst anime I've watched from the beggining to the end.
Wow uh. Maybe you need to go watch more anime?
Wrong. I need to watch less anime. I'm slightly too much demanding and nowadays I've been watching so many crap it's depressing, just this year I dropped much more than the 3 previously years.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2011

1236 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

387 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2011

327 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2011

422 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 26, 2011

230 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 5:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.