Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2011 1:53 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
By the end of the chapter I had a smile on my face as Daikichi rushes over to Masako's place. Hopefully Masako will tell Rin about her father and how she came to be his lover and that will be how Rin would stay with Daikichi.

I am getting pumped for the ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2011 2:12 PM

Sep 2009
My hopes for the good end have greatly increased! :D Go, Daikichi, go!
“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence...”
Jul 16, 2011 2:58 PM

Mar 2008
Thankfully, Daikichi is still acting like a parent. I'm still wanting a non DaikichixRin ending, but that seems like the only way to solve this issue in only two chapters.

I wish I could just ignore the second half of this manga.
Jul 16, 2011 4:30 PM

Mar 2008
And more 24h for the next.
Jul 16, 2011 10:22 PM

Feb 2009
Aw man this is killing me! I wish things could get normal and mom isn't the best to ask about things like this isn't? Or maybe it is the other way around go figure.
Jul 17, 2011 5:34 PM

Dec 2009
Arcanus said:
Thankfully, Daikichi is still acting like a parent. I'm still wanting a non DaikichixRin ending, but that seems like the only way to solve this issue in only two chapters.

I wish I could just ignore the second half of this manga.

Yeah, even though this has happened, I'm glad he's still acting like a parent should =3

And, ughhhhhhhhh, me too! *waves RinXKouki flag*

But........there's only six options that can happen now.

-Rin and Daikichi still live together
-Rin and Daikichi still live together (possibly romantically)
-Rin puts her feelings away and tries a relationship with Kouki, knowing Daikichi will never lover her or be attracted to her in that way
-Daikichi and Rin part ways and Rin goes to live with Masako&her family
-Daikichi and Rin part ways and Rin moves out
-Daikichi and Rin part ways and Rin goes to live with Daikichi's parents

Also, ditto. I wish this entire "Rin&Daikichi arc" would never had been even added. I wish it stayed the same until Kouki asked Rin out, and then Rin said "yes" and they dated. Or, Rin wasn't so cold-hearted/stubborn towards him and his ex-girlfriend's situation.
Aug 20, 2015 5:00 AM

May 2014
"Just how long is a bit"?! Hahahahaha Daikichi lol....

More topics from this board

» When does it get trash?

AshTheChamp - Mar 22

4 by blinddig »»
Apr 8, 4:09 AM

» why hate usagi drop manga's end? ( 1 2 3 )

liveanime - Jan 15, 2016

134 by kmd3134 »»
Jan 25, 1:51 AM

Poll: » Usagi Drop Chapter 62 Discussion

Dr_Funkadelic - Feb 27, 2013

44 by BigBlueBash »»
Nov 12, 2023 6:11 AM

Poll: » Usagi Drop Chapter 61 Discussion

Javi-Hime - Feb 28, 2013

1 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 14, 2023 7:33 PM

Poll: » Usagi Drop Chapter 60 Discussion

Javi-Hime - Feb 14, 2013

4 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 14, 2023 7:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.