Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 16, 2011 9:49 AM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nanami passed the test with Ittoki. But she couldn't play piano in class, again.
Ichinose could drop from Special Class. He doesn't have 'heart' like Hayato yet.
Then they came up with really great plan. Cake making time was awesome.
This episode she cried so much, duh. Hijirikawa was so cute when he was eating onigiri.
I think every episode someone going to sing. Next episode might be about Jinguuji.

Link.
MyloxethJul 16, 2011 9:56 AM

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Jul 16, 2011 10:10 AM

Aug 2010
LOL @ cooking scene XDD Natsuki is epic 8D
Also, I liked Masato's song <3~
Is it just me or was Ren even moar secksy this episode? lol

Merue said:

I think every episode someone going to sing. Next episode might be about Jinguuji.

Yup, all the titles so far are the names of the songs in the character CDs xD
SoraKuroJul 16, 2011 3:37 PM
Jul 16, 2011 10:36 AM

Feb 2010
SoraKuro said:
Merue said:

Yup, all the titles so far are the names of the songs in the character CDs xD

lol, thats good info for me xD

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Jul 16, 2011 11:46 AM

Sep 2007
Whoa....Masato knew her from before?
I was surprised....though part of me thinks "dang, I should've seen that coming"

Lol @ flames of jealousy burning in Ren's eyes XD
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jul 16, 2011 1:01 PM

Oct 2009
Ikano said:
Whoa....Masato knew her from before?
I was surprised....though part of me thinks "dang, I should've seen that coming"

Lol @ flames of jealousy burning in Ren's eyes XD

lol I actually didn't expect it as well. But the fact that this is a reverse harem, probably everyone could tell how the story is going so far.

This episode >w<)♥~ That was the first time I saw Masato smile
AND REN'S JE~ALOUS.

I am very much waiting for shou's turn. My favourite forever~

I love you forever, さよなら 君が愛してるよ ♪

Jul 16, 2011 1:17 PM

Sep 2008
I think Natsuki will be main male character in next episode.

btw, cute episode.
COOKIES ROCKS. haha, I feel for Ittoki and Syo xd.

about Masato... in my opinion Susumura's voice doesn't suit him very well ;c but I'm so happy hearing him singing in this episode :D
Jul 16, 2011 1:49 PM

Jul 2010
tenipurri said:
Ikano said:

Jul 16, 2011 2:42 PM

Feb 2010
Impressive Cooking Skills. I'm sort of jealous. No, seriously.
Jul 16, 2011 3:18 PM

May 2008
Oh god the cooking...this episode is too good xD Both funny and emotional ;~; I feel like crying after every episode..the songs are just..heart warming T^T

Jul 16, 2011 5:15 PM

Apr 2011
Hmm why am I watching this again ? A guy watches this stuff right? RIGHT? ahhh I don't know lol.

Good episode and the cake scene was the best part XD . I've still got my money on Ittoki!!!
Jul 16, 2011 5:43 PM

Sep 2008
Oh yes another new insert song! XD

Haha, and Natsuki is actually deadly despite looking harmless.
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Jul 16, 2011 5:51 PM

Aug 2009
SYO'S VOICE ACTOR IS HILARIOUS DURING THE CAKE SCENE!! XDD!!! LOVEDDD THIS EPISODE!!!! ;___;

I love how in reversed harems they give time for each guy character to be with the girl.

That song was amazing! ;_; Great episode! 5/5!
And I do have to say, Haruka can be really annoying with her voice, and eyes, and certain other things, but shes an interesting character. I dont really hate our heroine, but she can annoy me from time to time...

The thing I dont like about this show are those "what are the odds" moments. Like WHAT ARE THE ODDS in ep1 that Haruka bumped into Tokiya at the end of the episode in that pond place. WHAT WERE THE ODDS that Haruka bumped into Otoya in ep 2 in that pond place. WHAT WERE THE ODDS in this episode that Haruka and Tokiya bumped into each other in the halls, and it was only them two??

Its just too annoying to describe cause like, WHAT ARE THE FUCKING ODDS?!?! I know this is a reversed harem with sexy hot bishouen with hair the color of the rainbow, but I kinda wished some of this stuff was realistic...
Jul 16, 2011 5:57 PM

Aug 2010
Lulexiaa said:

but I kinda wished some of this stuff was realistic...

I think you shouldn't watch Cecil's route :'D
SoraKuroJul 16, 2011 6:02 PM
Jul 16, 2011 6:00 PM

Aug 2009
SoraKuro said:
Lulexiaa said:

I dont own the game.. XD
Jul 16, 2011 6:07 PM

Aug 2010
Lulexiaa said:
SoraKuro said:
Lulexiaa said:

I dont own the game.. XD

Yeah, but they already started giving hints of his route in the anime (opening sequence included), so try to ignore it lol But I'm sure they won't add it all since it was pretty much random XD

Jul 16, 2011 8:47 PM

Nov 2008
Poor Ittoki and Syo...that cake must of tasted out of this world....

Masato's a pretty nice guy and I'm seriously going to need a list for the songs that come out in this anime, b/c so far their all awesome!!!!

Anyways hoping for more development between Haruka and Tokiya
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jul 16, 2011 9:12 PM

Nov 2007
lol~~~ @ the cooking scene!!

Suzu-ken's character finally and gradually softened his heart to teach her + make a song for her. I wonder if the snowy day he saw her is the day of entrance test, which is the why she was late?

SephiriAzure said:
Masato's a pretty nice guy and I'm seriously going to need a list for the songs that come out in this anime, b/c so far their all awesome!!!!

Don't worry, the idol songs (inserted songs) are releasing soon.
tsubasaloverJul 17, 2011 7:39 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 16, 2011 11:09 PM

Feb 2010
some of the members of the class are such douches.

great episode. funny moments mixed with interesting scenes.
Jul 17, 2011 1:33 AM

Feb 2010
tsubasalover said:

Ooo, so this is the list. Thank you.. *A*
I already downloaded Mamoru's new single. It is really great.

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

Jul 17, 2011 2:02 AM

May 2009
Hijirikawa was a surprise to me.. His character seemed to be a little off.. I mean, with the way he looks and how he barely smiles and all. I thought he'd be more shy to come forth and help Haruka.. But he was more manly about it. It was nice to see him smile like that at the end. :) And still.. it doesn't fit him.. O.o

Natsuki actually put the chocolates WITH the wrappers in. :))) And he used a flamethrower. LOL. Although the scene seemed slightly cliche, I guess it still worked. :P Ittoki and Shou going blue was a good sigh. :)))

Ichinose is so stuck up. Hijirikawa beat him with a heart! :))
Hijirikawa looks like Ren from Kiniro no Corda.. but the Ren's character from KnC seems to be taken up by Ichinose. Can't help noticing the similarities.

Poor Haruka getting shaky hands. But she got through. :)
But still.. I can't help but still wonder how she got into such a prestigious academy without knowing how to read notes. The fact that she learned it in one day was fine. It IS possible. Notes are easy. But in the previous ep, she was only going through books and books and books. O.o You can't study notes just through books. You need to play it out on the piano at least to be able to listen to what you're reading or what you've put down. -_-
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
Jul 17, 2011 4:16 PM

Jun 2011
KayChan4U said:
Oh god the cooking...this episode is too good xD Both funny and emotional ;~; I feel like crying after every episode..the songs are just..heart warming T^T

I totally agree-except for the crying, other than that I really LOVE the songs and it was so funny when the guys ate Natsuki"s cake-muffin stuff.
Jul 17, 2011 5:11 PM

Jul 2010
Nice episode, I liked it a lot, I really like this anime <3

LOL at the cake scene, there's a limit to how bad someone can be at cooking right? o.o" Guess we found a new record _O_

I like Hijirikawa-san a lot after seeing this episode, he's such a sweet guy ^^ I liked his song a lot and his voice over was really nice. Seems like Haruka was the one who showed him how much fun music can be :)

Seems like someone is jealous? I mean the blonde bishie :P Makes mw wonder if Haruka's ever gonna end up with one of the guys and if she'll ever meet her idol, Hayato

Can't wait for the next episode!
Jul 17, 2011 7:38 PM
Jul 2007
Omg! I this episode was really good. I am beginning to like the idea of Nanami getting to togther with Hijirkawa. It seems he cares deeply for Nanami, and his intentions towards her are genuine. I mean the way he helped her play the piano again, and the fact that he grew to love music because of her, I think is really sweet.
Jul 17, 2011 9:34 PM
Jun 2011
hmm it all seems like useless melodrama about Haruka and her uneasiness about her ability to play piano but then again it's interesting character development i figured she'd be Mary Sue and have no flaws. It's interesting to see her find a way to cope with it.

I like her with Ittoki the best he's very cute.
Jul 18, 2011 12:14 AM

Jan 2008
- I wonder who wrote that on the chalkboard. Poor Haruka. :(
- Shou & Otoya's reaction to tasting Natsuki's cupcakes was funny.
- The inserts for this show. ♥
- Aw, Ren's jealous.

I wonder how many episodes this series will have. Hm.
Jul 18, 2011 8:13 AM

Sep 2009
tsubasalover said:
Thanks so much for sharing! I want to own the CDs so bad. Damn the covers are enough to give nosebleeds XD

Hijirikawa (will be calling him Hiji from next onwards) singing was so HOT♥♥♥
His character was a surprise actually. Thought he would be someone with less words and who would never approach Haruka directly but liked how it turned out. Though him being that fond of her just because she sang was a bit too reverse-harem-ish XD

Oh my, Ren's jealous? Really wanted him to fall for Haruka's friend. Dunno why but want one of the guys to fall for her. She's pretty and cool. She reserves one of the bishies.

Thought Haruka got a tendon disease there but it was all just out of fear. If that would happen guess the show would turn dark and more interesting.
Jul 18, 2011 8:54 AM

Dec 2008
Valentiln said:
Though him being that fond of her just because she sang was a bit too reverse-harem-ish XD

i thought it was more because she was singing with a group of kids, and looked so happy about it. maybe i'm wrong, but i don't think a lot of people would do that. him walking by right at that point was definitely plot-induced, but I thought him liking her for that was justified!! heck, i'd like her. she's a bit of a shrinking violet, but overall she's actually genuinely nice, and i like that.

in any case, the plot here is so convoluted...but really fun. i'm enjoying it, i think it's funny and rather good, but i can't imagine trying to explain this to someone. "no, no, it's just about this school where they train to be idols...and they sing songs and...wear ugly skirts...and the teacher is a trap..." i guess we'll just call it better than it sounds and leave it at that?

ah well. looks like ren is up next, according to the cd releases. should be interesting...
Jul 18, 2011 9:11 AM

Sep 2009
maykipz said:
Valentiln said:
Though him being that fond of her just because she sang was a bit too reverse-harem-ish XD
i thought it was more because she was singing with a group of kids, and looked so happy about it. maybe i'm wrong.
You are not wrong at all. Dunno why was I being blunt in my comment. Jealousy maybe? XD
And I do like Haruka. She is not acting like Bella (so darn glad) and indeed, she is genuinely nice and it doesn't seem too much/little/forced.
Jul 18, 2011 10:23 AM

Jul 2008
Funny to watch, nice anime!
The only thing i don't like is how Haruka looks like.. i mean her colours.. it hurts my eyes
Jul 18, 2011 12:35 PM

Mar 2010
Impressive Cooking Skills. Nothing else to say :DD
My mom said im special . ~*
Jul 18, 2011 3:12 PM

Dec 2010
Lulexiaa said:
SoraKuro said:
Lulexiaa said:

I dont own the game.. XD

OMG! I dont own the game so i decided to Google it. OMGOMGOMG
BIG SHOCK!!! ahahahah. Yes, very unrealistic. lol BUt i dont think that is going to happen in the anime....ahhahaha.
@ Kundalini. Yes, thats what i thought, his appearance at first impression in this anime is like, hes not going to get along well with people and is like the angry on the out side and is actually nice when you get to know them better type of person, but he approached Hauruka wayyy more up front! Ooo @_@
After watching this episode i actually like him better then before... hehe XD
Enjoying the anime and bishies in it >.<
Haruka i find is a likable character.
I like their singing!!!!!!!!!! 10/10!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 18, 2011 6:38 PM

Mar 2011
Homestuck said:
tenipurri said:
Ikano said:

and cake FTW
Jul 19, 2011 12:18 AM

May 2011
*Takes out pen and notebook and jots down the cake preparation steps*

AHAHHAHAHHAHAH explosive dishes rock !!!

That scene was THE best part of the whole episode and Ittoki and Syo the perfect guinea pigs XD. Okay I'll stop been annoying :P

The characters are indeed well crafted. All guys have a soul of their own. And the song in this episode was again as awesome as other songs. I am happy that justice is being done to the MUSIC theme of this anime.

Haruka's personality is developed really weakly. She just doesn't give that impact, the presence. Wonder what's in store next. And some scenes just look really put in for visual feast for girls. I mean, though its a reverse harem everyone can be normal can't they? I mean no need to give one person so much attention purposely and let the feelings be developed slowly. I mean ...... aaahh forget it. I'll still watch it anyway :)
Jul 19, 2011 9:23 AM

Jul 2009
Well, now we know that maybe she can read music but she can't when she's nervous.

Shota Masato is insanely cute. And Shou too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2011 12:43 PM

Jun 2010
Kinda boring, again. It should be expected that her classmates would start to spread bad rumors about her and there; Haruka has her knights too.

Other than that, I find Haruka a very boring character.
Jul 19, 2011 12:47 PM
Jul 2007
StellaNoxFleuret said:
Kinda boring, again. It should be expected that her classmates would start to spread bad rumors about her and there; Haruka has her knights too.

Other than that, I find Haruka a very boring character.

You never know she may surprise you. I totally classify this anime as a character development. Which means hopefully over time she will be less boring, and her character will bloom.
Jul 19, 2011 1:18 PM

Feb 2011
ahhh all the bishes <3
this is like the first time i like watching the ED song everytime i watch a new episode. :3
o and hijirikawa-san... never smiles... so... STOIC :O
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2011 3:57 PM

Jul 2010
Was an alright episode, not a big fan of Masato so i didnt really like it as Ittoki's episode xD sorry~ still good though! I LOVE the cake scene haha it was halrious. I thought he actually knew how to make one but guess now. I love how Ittoki and Shou both suffer >:3 hehe

next episode seems to be on to Jinguuji i believe
Jul 19, 2011 5:06 PM

Aug 2009
tenipurri said:
Ikano said:

Jul 19, 2011 9:29 PM

Aug 2010
For those who haven't noticed at all, the second part of the ending song (full version) tells you the name of the songs by order of appearence:

Tokiya
Otoya
Masato
Ren
Shou
Natsuki

I just found this out while I was writing out the lyrics lol...So Shou will sing after Ren's episode...? :o
Jul 19, 2011 11:56 PM

Nov 2009
Kaydee-san said:
Hmm why am I watching this again ? A guy watches this stuff right? RIGHT? ahhh I don't know lol.

Good episode and the cake scene was the best part XD . I've still got my money on Ittoki!!!

Yes. I do too. I like shoujo romances a lot because they usually get somewhere, and has better character relationships. I'm sad that they are doing the character focus and very harm-ish, but the insert songs and meaningful backstory is pretty interesting.
Jul 21, 2011 11:45 AM

Nov 2008
Really fun episode <3
The cooking scene was really funny. It's seems the anime is making me like the guys more by each episode xD
Hope It's Ren's turn next episode.
Jul 23, 2011 4:46 PM

Jun 2008
holyy this thing got me like with the ep 1 intro I was like oh my god I want

the boys marvelous so dreammy

loved the episode I want to see more *---*

mm the hayato tokiya thing is very interesting really XD

I love this series
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Jul 26, 2011 10:51 AM
Jun 2011
All i can say is THIS ANIME IS COMPLETELY GORGEOUS AND ADDICTIVE ! XD
I mean all chapters I´m going to be in love with a different guy X.X
They all are amazing and the songs OMG =´D !!!

I guess we all are agree that the part of the cake scene was the best XD LMFAO ! <33
Jul 31, 2011 9:19 AM

Feb 2009
Why is this only 13 episodes long? :(
Aug 7, 2011 12:19 PM

Oct 2009
This episode was hilarious!! Don't trust the baked goods!!!!
Aug 17, 2011 6:09 PM

Jul 2009
I take so long to watch this show lol XD
So interesting hair guy (Hijirikawa or something right?) I liked his song. Although I dunno about his reasons to like Nanami lol. Speaking of her, why are (nearly) all reverse harem females so annoying?! Ugh. I dunno how she could just "forget" how to play the piano like that lol. Plus she IS suspicious ... no clue how she got into the school lol
The cake thing was AWESOME OMG LOL. Sho is so funny, I keep expecting him to have a shota voice or something lol :P
OH AND REN PLAYS SAXOPHONE AND HE SOUND SO GOOD OMG. I don't even play saxophone but he plays it so well! :3
So does each character have like one episode or something? Lol :P
Aug 19, 2011 8:38 PM

Jul 2010
Natsuki's cooking abilities never fail to amaze me. ;D
Aug 19, 2011 9:45 PM

Sep 2008
Masato, just take my fucking body and do anything you want.
Rub your nimble fingers over my throat and encase my voice in your shining palm.

I think I got a nosebleed...
Aug 23, 2011 5:08 PM

Aug 2010
lol omg. japanese version of sexy sax man!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 3, 2011

78 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 20, 2011

86 by Netbug »»
Aug 24, 2023 10:38 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vanissa45 - Sep 24, 2011

137 by runa_niconi »»
Apr 10, 2023 11:02 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Sep 10, 2011

57 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:54 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 1000% Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

vanissa45 - Aug 27, 2011

83 by hanakocheeks »»
Feb 25, 2023 3:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.