Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2011 6:54 AM

Jan 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
No one create this? Seriously? The old man and someone who return from France. She followed the path marked by flying fish.
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
May 13, 2017 4:00 AM
Aug 2012
I agree in one thing we should jump to conclusions at that speed and call someone evil or fairy- cause we simply don't know are they bad or good after just one accident.
Oct 18, 2023 1:16 AM
Jul 2021
Bloody hell this second arc feels like a super heavy duty chore to complete!

Like a character said in this episode. "Everyone keeps acting worried and saying, Kisa this, Kisa that ..." I am with you girl, fudge Kisa! She's the most boring, annoying character in this snooze fest of an anime! And that by it self it saying a lot! Because this anime is filled to the brim with terrible annoying & boring characters and side quest I give 0 iotas about!

But Kisa takes the prize home for being the most annoying one! Waah, waah another "faery" destroyed my "only friend" Bun-chan waah, waah. Do grow up!
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zettai Shounen Episode 26 Discussion

Hyoroemon - Sep 2, 2011

12 by Dawizz »»
Oct 25, 2023 6:00 PM

Poll: » Zettai Shounen Episode 3 Discussion

ShanaFlame - May 30, 2009

6 by Rob7 »»
Sep 23, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Zettai Shounen Episode 12 Discussion

CyanideKoolaid - Jan 30, 2009

9 by Dawizz »»
Sep 7, 2023 12:28 AM

Poll: » Zettai Shounen Episode 2 Discussion

2 by Sw3at »»
Jun 30, 2023 9:12 PM

Poll: » Zettai Shounen Episode 9 Discussion

3 by Recynon »»
May 19, 2021 9:37 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.