Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2011 7:19 PM

Jun 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's awesome how the creators of this series can somehow fit sex into seemingly every situation. There was some surprisingly creative stuff in this OVA. Not a bad series at all.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jun 26, 2012 7:32 PM

Apr 2012
Japan: "This might be a hentai but it needs more mecha!"
"Also this plot exposition needs more robot tentacle sex!"

This series could've done with more consistent antagonists What am I talking about the sex scenes were pretty great, who cares. This one missed an opportunity with the bondage scene though, didn't really have a standout scene like the others.

One thing I like about this show is that it almost doesn't sound like I'm watching hentai
Apr 22, 2017 3:53 AM
Jul 2018
I think I enjoyed this episode the least out of the 6, but this OVA definitely wasn't that bad. The thing I liked the most was the music track that played during the recap at the start of each episode. And as far as characters go, Nin-Nin ended up being my favorite. Lastly, this adaptation went way better than the manga.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Injuu Gakuen La Blue Girl Episode 5 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Jul 14, 2011

5 by HentaiList10 »»
Nov 7, 2020 3:15 PM

Poll: » Injuu Gakuen La Blue Girl Episode 2 Discussion

Blackouting - May 27, 2012

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Nov 7, 2020 2:49 PM

Poll: » Injuu Gakuen La Blue Girl Episode 1 Discussion

Rhypo - Mar 29, 2011

8 by HentaiList10 »»
Nov 7, 2020 2:39 PM

Poll: » Injuu Gakuen La Blue Girl Episode 4 Discussion

Blackouting - Jun 12, 2012

1 by removed-user »»
Apr 22, 2017 3:52 AM

Poll: » Injuu Gakuen La Blue Girl Episode 3 Discussion

Ranxomare - Oct 19, 2016

1 by removed-user »»
Apr 22, 2017 3:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.