MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Black Lagoon Season 4!?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail »» Black Lagoon Season 4!?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
07-14-11, 3:07 AM

Ok from the First season to the second it was around a 3 month waiting period but then after that it was freakin 4 years.......Who thinks theres gunna be a 4th season and/or if you know there is how long do you think were gunna have to suffer.
:{
Black Lagoon is my fav's D:

07-14-11, 3:13 AM

There hasn't even been a 3rd. Unless you mean the OVA.

07-14-11, 3:17 AM

Yea more or less if you dont consider it to be the 3rd. I think it says its the third somewhere. Either way. MY POINT STANDS

07-14-11, 3:21 AM

Hmmm, I have no idea how far ahead the manga is, but a S4 would and will be welcomed with open arms by a shit load of people.

07-14-11, 3:27 AM

ikr? Its pretty much the best eva. ;]

07-14-11, 3:32 AM

Season 2 of Black Lagoon ended at chapter 43 of the manga, Roberta's Blood Trail is probably the adaptation of chapters 44-76(this arc is named El Baile de la muerte in the manga) and after this arc ends there are only 5 more chapters available and the manga is currently on hiatus, so bottom line, it will be long time(another 4 years or so!? no idea) till we get another season or ova.

07-14-11, 4:02 AM

Zero said:
Season 2 of Black Lagoon ended at chapter 43 of the manga, Roberta's Blood Trail is probably the adaptation of chapters 44-76(this arc is named El Baile de la muerte in the manga) and after this arc ends there are only 5 more chapters available and the manga is currently on hiatus, so bottom line, it will be long time(another 4 years or so!? no idea) till we get another season or ova.

sums pretty much up what I wanted to say.
It's gonna be a while, but I'll gladly wait for quality.
Check out our Simul Watch CLUB and join if you're interested!
Ratohnhaketon said:
I can hear the anti-SOL purists gathering outside with their plotforks.

07-14-11, 4:14 AM

Higashi_no_Kaze said:
Zero said:

sums pretty much up what I wanted to say.
It's gonna be a while, but I'll gladly wait for quality.

Yeah, unfortunately the mangaka of this work is slow as hell. Damn them and their hiatuses. Get on with it already!!

07-15-11, 9:30 AM

Whoa I got a little too excited at the mention of anything Black Lagoon related. I've been waiting on the OVAs since I first watched the anime. My only problem is that I love the dub version and refuse to watch any until they are dubbed. If it does happen it will be a long time from now but I'm willing to be patient.

Sadly as for anything after the OVA I don't think we'll get anything. After the OVA Black lagoon is probably done for good as much as it pains me to say that its just not that popular to warrant new releases IMO. But I've been doing my best to spread the word of Black lagoon.

07-15-11, 11:55 AM

2Handed_Cutlass said:
Whoa I got a little too excited at the mention of anything Black Lagoon related. I've been waiting on the OVAs since I first watched the anime. My only problem is that I love the dub version and refuse to watch any until they are dubbed. If it does happen it will be a long time from now but I'm willing to be patient.

Sadly as for anything after the OVA I don't think we'll get anything. After the OVA Black lagoon is probably done for good as much as it pains me to say that its just not that popular to warrant new releases IMO. But I've been doing my best to spread the word of Black lagoon.

thats me!!! i tried watching the ova in japanese but i couldnt i just love the dubbed version so much -^o^-

07-16-11, 5:01 AM

chiwalli said:
2Handed_Cutlass said:

thats me!!! i tried watching the ova in japanese but i couldnt i just love the dubbed version so much -^o^-

Yea for my own reasons I can't ever see any of the BL characters any other way than how they are in the dub. With most other anime I can switch between the 2 but I saw like a clip of it subbed and I just like "bleh" that's not what Dutch sounds like.

07-16-11, 8:10 AM

Surely, you can't be serious. I'd rather not watch an anime at all, than watch it dubbed. Especially so, when it comes to Black Lagoon. Revy's voice in japanese is half the character there, for example. Too characteristic voices, they cannot be replaced.
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!

07-16-11, 8:35 AM

Thankfully I'm not like that. If an anime has a good dub then I'm just not going to watch it subbed because why? If the dubbers actually took the time and effort to make a good dub that won't insult the source material then I am going to watch it. For the most part a dub has to be above average for me to watch it. Like if I ask someone if the dub of an anime is good or not and they just say its alright then I'm not going to watch the dub.

The only reason I watch anime subbed is only if the dub is god awful or there is no dub for it at all. The first time I watched Black Lagoon I watched it dubbed and since the dub was amazing there was nothing that was ever going to make me watch it subbed. To each their own I guess.

07-16-11, 11:17 AM

Zero said:

Is that so?
that kind of sucks, I found the Black Lagoon anime so entertaining.

07-16-11, 11:43 PM

I would watch it if there's a new season. Since the manga is ongoing, there is always a possibility of a new season.

07-16-11, 11:44 PM

But didn't they put non-canon stuff into the ova?

I don't know if I want that.

07-17-11, 3:44 AM

2Handed_Cutlass said:
Yea for my own reasons I can't ever see any of the BL characters any other way than how they are in the dub. With most other anime I can switch between the 2 but I saw like a clip of it subbed and I just like "bleh" that's not what Dutch sounds like.

ah god, ikr.
Even though i still like either sub/dub of BL, i do find the characters more lively in the dub.

On topic, as long as Black lagoon keeps on coming, fucking-A, i got no problem with that, baby. Hopefully Hiroe-sensei starts again soon.

07-17-11, 12:34 PM

not soon

12-09-11, 12:59 PM

I would to know will there be a season 4 for black lagoon which I love. It deserve a long ran than Bleach, One Piece & Naruto combine.

12-09-11, 1:12 PM

The anime's pretty much caught up with the manga (and they changed the ending of the OVA). I wouldn't mind a couple extra episodes of new material like how the anime made up how Rock got recruited.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices