MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Monochrome Factor Episode 8 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Monochrome Factor »» Monochrome Factor Episode 8 Discussion

View Poll Results: Monochrome Factor Episode 8 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

2 14.29%
4 out of 5: Liked it

3 21.43%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 35.71%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 28.57%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 14

06-22-08, 2:00 PM
DB Administrator
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another 'disappointed random person -> gets evil powers -> Akira and Shirogane defeat them' episode. Also Kengo and Aya are still quite useless. The first half was funny so I had some hopes for this episode but it wasn't anything special.

Guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions Report Abuse! Master of war with plasma swords.

06-23-08, 12:55 AM

Sadly this anime is a disappointment ... had some higher expectations about this series ... and still hoped for stuff to become more interesting ... but the way its going im droping it ...
As for this episode ... lame ... the makers of this show dont even try to make it more interesting ...

06-23-08, 6:07 AM

@DarknessAngel: I totally agree with you. The only reason why I haven't dropped it until now is because I want to make some sort of review when it's over...
And yes, you're right. I thought the same thing: It really seemes like the creators themselves haven't any interest in this show. Until now, it's just a bunch of useless filler episodes. And the comedy is one of the worst I have seen the last time...They really aren't able to decide if they want to make this anime dramatic or funny (or stupid...).

The last episode was a pain, and the next doesn't look better in the preview. I really hope this show has only 12 episodes, otherwise I don't know if I can take it anymore... xD

06-24-08, 6:43 AM

This show does not have a fix number of episodes .... its presumbly a wanabe D.gray-man like show =)) from what i see that the development is going ... i for one cant stand to watch another episode with this kind of lame wanabe funny ... i can probably write a review on it that will scare off anyone that reads it ... but maiby its a very very slow and stupid start ... it has the potencial to become a good show ... maiby akira traveling in the shadow world ... and go in a wanabe Bleach like show ... but for the moment ... its LAME .

07-04-08, 3:10 PM

lol I really don't see why you guys are hating on this show so much, I actually enjoy it. Sure, the story is very simple, but it's not bad. And Gladius, they're not 'filler' episodes. I guess you've just never heard of an episodic series. I find the show pretty funny, and enjoy the episodes even if the ation isn't that great and the story isn't top-notch, they're just fun to watch imo. It's not a superb series or anything, but it's just amusing still to me.

07-08-08, 9:45 PM

I agree. I'm really enjoying it, it's a fun watch. If you guys don't like it so much, then why are you watching it? Just to increase your list or something? lol If I hated something i'd just drop it. But Monochrome Factor in my opinion is very nice and light hearted and easy going; sometimes it's what i need.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

07-10-08, 10:24 AM

So far I'm enjoying it! But I thought that by now there would be out more episodes besides just 8...are they still being subbed or is there a delay in the releases of the episodes?

07-10-08, 11:58 PM

the subbers are taking their time it seems -.-
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

07-18-08, 9:19 PM

awww i liked it. well i liked how cute shirogane looks when he was all panicky bout akira kissin dat other guy~ but yer. they reli need to try something diff plotwise.

08-01-08, 6:54 PM

i put it on hond, and picked up again after i watched all the other latest ones. it is starting to be redundant. they are not getting to the point fast enough.

shirogane getting jeleaus was rather amusing though.

08-01-08, 9:58 PM

I'm not trying to sound like a jackass or anything but these same sex love story's are making the show worse for me. Sure, the jokes at the start of the series here and there where fine, but it now seems like they're trying to turn this into a full blow Yaoi with a touch of Yuri. It it continues to get worse like this I may not be able to watch it anymore >.<

05-28-09, 12:01 AM

jealous Shirogane is good Shirogane <333

Kengo's reply about hamster's toilet was funny XDDDD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines

06-05-09, 12:46 PM

I agree with the last people who posted... But I think better of it than you. I find it verry coool! Although there are just episodic stories until now, I really like it. Though I wanted more Akira-Shirogane moments -lol- I just hope it won't be an open ending and we can see a proper one. I wanna know what happens in the end, not just something like "and the story will continue because it can't end here". Still it's a pretty possible ending, because the anime wasn't that popular I think, and maybe they wanted to make more episodes and decided to stop when they saw it's not popular enough.

Kya! Akira! Don't kiss him! Kiss Shirogane instead! >.< -lol-

04-15-10, 12:51 PM

I don't think this anime is bad, or good. It's just so-so.
I just love how Ono Daisuke voices in this though.
:}

10-03-10, 6:05 PM

It's okay, but idk this somehow seems like a mix of Loveless and Nabari no Ou to me o.O lol

02-16-11, 4:21 PM

I knew the director was the one rigging things. A predictable episode, but I still found it a bit entertaining.

05-07-13, 11:46 AM

More "I WATCH ANIME FOR THE PLOT" and "THIS SHOW IS GOING NOWHERE" whining.

I however, enjoy both anime with plot and the episodic kind.

I didn't like this episode too much though, it wasn't even funny like the others.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices