MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Yuru Yuri Episode 2 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Yuru Yuri »» Yuru Yuri Episode 2 Discussion

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Yuru Yuri Episode 2 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

81 61.83%
4 out of 5: Liked it

39 29.77%
3 out of 5: It was OK

8 6.11%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.76%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 1.53%
Voters: 131

07-11-11, 11:12 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode 2 has aired and we finally get to know more about Ayano, Chitose, Himawari and Sakurako.

This time chapters 5,7,11 and 12 were animated, basically all the student council-related chapters in volume 01. Some things may remind you of Lucky Star (Kyoko pulls all-nighters like Konata but unlike her fellow otaku, she gets A's & Chitose = hardcore version of Hiyorin) but resemblances probably can't be avoided (I mean, every moe SoL basically recycles the same tropes over and over again). Ayano should be glad to have a supportive friend like Chitose :P My personal favorite highlight must've been the scenes featuring Himawari and Sakurako...

Modified by lpzwei, 07-11-11, 11:29 AM

"No it won't - I can bend down to reach you."

07-11-11, 11:54 AM

Chitose has a sweet voice and love her nosebleeds and yuri fantasizing. Sakurako is annoying as hell. Himawari is also very sweet, I'm glad she shined Sakurako after she smacks her breasts. Ayano rounds out the Student Counsel of Tsunderes.

5/5

07-11-11, 12:12 PM

Alright folks we have Ikeda Chitose our nose bleeding girl as follows,

and man does she need her glasses or she is yuri ecchi 24/7 from the looks of this episode. Oh well me and the guys got to thank her imagination for the spoiler
I mean Kyoko's bra partially, a little view of Ayano's breast, a almost kiss between Ayano/Kyoko (damn too bad it did not happen) and a pajamas Ayano with Kyoko. That's also to include Chitose grabbing the breasts of Ayano. IMO she is far more perverted than Kyoko. Well at least Ayano responds fiercely with a slap
on Chitose's face.
I kind of like her appearance in the spoiler
and when kept insisting on other contests simply because she most likely wants more fantasies of Ayano x Kyoko. Well you got to like her yuri fantasy of Ayano x Kyoko. It was just hilarious to see the the glass breaking of Kyoko in the spoiler
considering how Chitose was bleeding out.

Ayano is the most cutest in the following,

that is just MOE. Ayano was funny from the beginning in this episode with her bleeding on the forehead in the beginning and her sudden barging into the Amusement Club while she started to yell right away at Kyoko because of being beaten by her. I laugh d really good at Chinatsu/Akari's surprised faces that of all people Kyoko was #1. From the face that Yui makes here even I would be jealous to have such superior skills of studying that Kyoko has. Ayano's flaming rage and huge jealousy here, were funny and well demonstrated despite being ways used before, this series has some rather unique character designs. Obviously Ayano has a
lot pride in her to enforce the rules about club activities and clubs existence. TBH I loved Ayano's red face in the spoiler
that was so priceless. So the challenge gets set by Ayano. Now I did remark that Ayano does have a thing for Kyoko based on how she acted after learning that Kyoko did not hand in her handout. The ultra shock and double shock of Ayano in the spoiler
were classical great gags I liked. I kind of noticed that Ayano is rather more adorable while being sick.

• Sakurako Ohmuro and Himawari Furutani seem to have a nasty rivalry in the spoiler
    in fact it looks pretty ugly at first.

• It looks like Sakurako Ohmuro is jealous of Himawari Furutani's breast in the spoiler
    that's nothing new since apparently Akari and Chinatsu are jealous too.

• In regards to the student's council's picture in the spoiler
    I want to know who is the president girl. She looks nice in the middle but the stupid light hides her.
Things is despite all fighting Sakurako and Himawari are still buddies in the end. This is just a rivalry for a school position but I doubt their friendship will suffer from it. Well now for sure Chitose will give out plenty of fan service with her imagination.
Modified by Yumekichi11, 07-12-11, 10:16 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

07-11-11, 1:31 PM

Yay for High pressure nosebleeds ^_^
Yes, I'm crazy. What's your point?

07-11-11, 1:54 PM

Great episode !
Kyoko = always win , and Chitose is awesome with her imaginations and Toyosaki Aki as her VA ^^

5/5
yuno6.jpg

07-11-11, 2:03 PM

Why is this anime so fun to watch?
I just love the chemistry of all the characters!

07-11-11, 3:21 PM

Yumekichi11 said:

Yui's reaction to that one was funnier than Chitose getting the nosebleed. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

This episode made me laugh so hard, I had forgotten some of those scenes from the manga. ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

I'm really impressed how faithful they're being to the manga, even Chitose's "huh, why?" to Sakurako having an extra set of gym clothes comes from the manga. O(≧∇≦)O

07-11-11, 3:22 PM

lol at this episode,
Sakurako made me laugh
Breast Dribbling xDD
oh lol

fun anime thats all

07-11-11, 3:33 PM

manabilt said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Yui's reaction to that one was funnier than Chitose getting the nosebleed. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

This episode made me laugh so hard, I had forgotten some of those scenes from the manga. ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ

I'm really impressed how faithful they're being to the manga, even Chitose's "huh, why?" to Sakurako having an extra set of gym clothes comes from the manga. O(≧∇≦)O
And it's exactly positive people like you who send out the right message to stupid studios that sticking sometimes with the manga or LN (if manga is not available) is in fact the best way to do a series of it. I myself should pick up the manga sometimes too in the future just to see the difference but most of all the similarities you speak of.

07-11-11, 3:34 PM

I have no idea what you just said

07-11-11, 4:18 PM

Rivals and nosebleeds. That's all I remember. When her glasses broke and she explained what would happen, I just couldn't stop laughing.

07-11-11, 4:20 PM

So many yuri undertones and I love it.

07-11-11, 4:20 PM

I wan to know more about Akarin, so sad that no one care bout Akarin >< (sob sob)

07-11-11, 4:21 PM

This is soooo much better than A channel. White haired girl is great.

07-11-11, 4:42 PM

notsureifsrs said:
I have no idea what you just said
Me? I am saying that 2 episodes in this series and it's good for many things but among them being faithful to the manga and more animes should do that. Properly preferably. This series proves itself in that.

07-11-11, 5:08 PM

- Kyoko being at the top of her class was surprising.
- Sakurako smacking Himawari's chest was funny. xD
- Yui's reaction to Chitose's nose bleed was great.

07-11-11, 5:19 PM

Damn. I wish I was Kyoko. Getting really good grades after studying one night. But that was really surprising. I never knew she would be the top of her class.

07-11-11, 6:06 PM

Paiguy said:
This is soooo much better than A channel. White haired girl is great.

A Channel is garbage, yet for some reason it's rated higher than Yuru Yuri. >_<

Damn yous, don't let this drop down into the 6s.

07-11-11, 6:13 PM

Great episode!

Chitose is awesome!

5/5

07-11-11, 6:16 PM

This feels like A Channel mixed with Nichijou. Can't wait for more.

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices