MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ranobe no Hen! Chapter 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Ranobe no Hen! »» Ranobe no Hen! Chapter 11 Discussion

View Poll Results: Ranobe no Hen! Chapter 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

1 11.11%
4 out of 5: Liked it

3 33.33%
3 out of 5: It was OK

4 44.44%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 11.11%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 9

07-09-11, 4:10 PM
Manga Moderator
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Not a bad manga, just to short and that random sudden confession was really out of place. I didn't even think she liked him to that extent. Overall 6/10

07-09-11, 4:23 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
This was so rushed.

There was no development on Artist X Older Brother side, so I can't really understand how or why that happened. There was more development between her and the younger brother so it's hard to grasp.

Then we have the writer confess to the MC. This one makes more sense, since she relied on him and never showed any signs of feelings wavering. But to skip ahead to the wedding? That's too much.

It's just like the script to her third novel. There's only a base plot shown so you can't really get into it.It's too fast and you don't see the development.

IT WASNT A TRIANGLE AFTER ALL

07-09-11, 7:49 PM

this needed a few more chapters for a proper build-up, i mean, the brother was a lolicon, it would've been great to see Misuzu trying to make him like big breasts.

07-10-11, 8:37 PM

I really liked this manga up until the end. It is a shame it got rushed so much as it could have been really good if it had been given its time to shine.

It was just wrapped up too poorly. In my opinion, Misuzu was starting to change from liking the older brother to liking the younger brother, creating a very obvious love triangle. It seems like they just changed this in the last couple chapters to have the easy "they each live happily ever with their respective partners" ending.

07-11-11, 2:50 PM

Murbella said:
I really liked this manga up until the end. It is a shame it got rushed so much as it could have been really good if it had been given its time to shine.

It was just wrapped up too poorly. In my opinion, Misuzu was starting to change from liking the older brother to liking the younger brother, creating a very obvious love triangle. It seems like they just changed this in the last couple chapters to have the easy "they each live happily ever with their respective partners" ending.

I know it could have been great i thought he and Misuzu were gonna end up at the end since they had all that semi build up then bam 180 lol

07-27-11, 7:19 PM

How sudden.

08-13-11, 9:36 PM

confession and wedding was quite sudden. the time skip too. could've been better if they continued what happened after the confession adventures during their college and school life. and wonder what methods did misuzu do make his older brother like her :O. but meh loved it overall =P

10-25-11, 10:29 AM

I'm so sure he was cut^^ TwT
But it's too bad. I liked the way it turned out (I would have prefered a harem route though)

03-10-12, 4:09 PM

disappointing ending. I didn't notice it was only 11 chapters so when I realized it finished I was very disappointed. It had potential.

05-15-12, 9:06 AM

It gets a sweet, happy ending, except the path to reach it was totally rushed. It's a huge time skip! It sucks that this manga got axed, the potential of showing the developments leading to that happy ending was lost.

01-08-14, 4:00 AM
Forum Moderator
That was a rushed ending.. good series though. Everything about it was refreshing. I like the plot she made for volume 3 too. I would definitely buy that LN if it happens to exist. xD
6/10

04-16-14, 12:36 AM

HOLY SHIT. That was so freaking rushed, it's not even funny lol. 4/10 because of rush. I might of boosted by one point if the romance actually made sense. Oh well.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices