MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 »» Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

209 65.31%
4 out of 5: Liked it

75 23.44%
3 out of 5: It was OK

23 7.19%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

12 3.75%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.31%
Voters: 320

06-22-08, 2:43 PM

mulderman said:

But my biggest question of all..... Did they HAVE to use that mouthgag?

lmao! I was thinking the same! XD

06-22-08, 2:45 PM

sayako saying nothing important happened = win lol
Modified by FlyingPlumTree, 06-22-08, 2:50 PM

06-22-08, 2:45 PM

So I did find this episode entertaining. And the scene where Zero came out to block the attack on Xingke was pretty cool. But I do hope that's the last of the constant one-upping of mechas. While it was part of what made TTGL so awesome, I don't really like it in CG. I know CG isn't a bastion of realism, but pumping out new superpowered mechas every week? It's really stretching my suspension of disbelief.

Also, I didn't like the last twist at all. The Knights of Rounds at Ashford? I thought it was stretching it when Suzaku decided to come back to school, but now Gino and Anya too? C'mon! That's ridiculous! Don't these guys have important people to protect? Or more important things to do? It just feels like a very contrived way to put LeLouch in a pinch.

With that said, I do still find the show entertaining, but the writing seems to have dulled compared to S1 and even the early episodes of S2.

06-22-08, 2:47 PM

Episode was meh, all these twists aren't making a lot of sense. Where are these super-powered nightmares suddenly popping up? How was Sayako wearing a hat under a wig among others? And seriously what are C.C.'s motives, I just want her to make them clear.

And lol at Lelouch discovering that he "loved" Nunally.

06-22-08, 2:48 PM

LAH-Foton said:

it doesn't suit his blonde hair, so I say...o_O

but Anya-chan...:d

Hehe. To each their own. o_0; For some reason I like people like him.. I was the same with Guishe(?) in ZnT..

Anya. Eeeh. To tell the truth I don't think her pink hair suits her. >:3

We're opposites.

06-22-08, 2:51 PM

Well this episode made up for whatever I disliked in the previous episode.

The awkwardness in the end was hilarious and I could not stop laughing.
The original plan of Lulu and CC is finally revealed and that CC was the old president of the cult.
Shinkurou was pretty cool.
That's all.
I liked it. :D

06-22-08, 3:06 PM

Everything's already been said, so i'll just say it was great!

But i agree, the main reason i liked Code Geass is because of the strategy, which lacked in this episode, but its generally on K levels...

06-22-08, 3:10 PM

okay episode 11 was way better than episode 10 because we see how Lelouch has not lost his intelligence after all and came up with this plan....

very funny ending there.....

Ok, it time for CGR2 to redeem itself afterall.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

06-22-08, 3:15 PM

Lulu really needs to save Kallen ;_;

The episode overall was pretty good, yuri ftw <3.

06-22-08, 4:14 PM

really enjoyed this episode. I do like where it is heading but the whole heart/love thing was kinda cheezy and a little awkward.

06-22-08, 4:18 PM

is it just me or Cornelia was in the filler ?

06-22-08, 4:23 PM

Zero pilots a Knight Mare in battle, who'd have guessed?

06-22-08, 4:30 PM

The first season of geass is one of my favorite things ever, and I'm trying really hard to lilke this season, but so many of these random twists are getting dumber and dumber by the week. I still enjoy the cornyness sometimes but the story has made a sharp drop in quality to me. I still have hope that this season can change from its boat loads of fanservice with a deus ex machine twist ways.... and I hope it starts before the Emperor ends up going to school with Lulu.

With that said, I liked the people's rebellion plan that was pretty cool to me, and the nerd in me can't help but be excited that Xing-ke and Lelouch are on the same side now.

masaba said:
And lol at Lelouch discovering that he "loved" Nunally.

06-22-08, 4:46 PM

ender650 said:
The revolutions happened way too fast, and the chinese leaders somehow got news of all the uprisings instantly.

What, do you think you need anything more than a quarter of an hour to stage a rebellion or something?

06-22-08, 4:49 PM

Now that was an exciting and action-packed episode. It was good that the knightmare combat wasn’t so stagnant but the conversation between Lelouch and the Eunuch Generals was very distracting. However I did like the plan, to use the conversation to start a rebellion but all these overpowering Knightmares is turning this series into Gundam 00.

Also some things really confused me, like the moment between Anya and C.C. and also the stuff that V.V. was talking about???

The worst part of this episode had to be the last couple of minutes… Power of our hearts? (complete bullsh*t) and someone needs to replace Tianzi’s terrible voice actor.

Next episode preview looks hilarious. ^_^

http://www.tv.com/episode/1204295/summary.html

06-22-08, 4:57 PM

OMFG this episode was one of the BEST this season. Lelouch for the fucking win.
All the mods fucking blow on this website except Kaiserpingvin, Cloudy-Sky, Baman and aero. PM me if you're actually good and I left you out.

Oh, rule 8...

( ̄ー ̄)

06-22-08, 5:37 PM

A nice breath of fresh air from the disappointment of episodes 1-10. Feels like this 11 episode "nothing-happens-at-all" arc is coming to a close. Zero gained the power of the Chinese, his plan is getting back on track, and the problems have been dealt with. The next episode looks like comedic filler, but I probably wouldn't mind it, since I find the double Lelouch quite funny.

One interesting point in this episode was the C.C and Anya interaction... which I really want to see developed more. Very interesting... 4/5

06-22-08, 5:38 PM

Extremely enjoyable episode, and even though I see the 2nd season of CG as an exaggerated version of the 1st season; I can't help but eagerly await each and every episode. XP

Anyway I liked how Lelouch was able to get Xingke & Tianzi back on his side, even though it took that corny Power of Love speech to do so lol

06-22-08, 6:00 PM

This episode was really good! XD; I didn't expect the whole Sayoko thing. That was unexpected,but also Zero always has a backup plan! w00t. I thought for a minute there they were toast. Guess not,huh? As for the knights of the rounds that had just joined Ash Ford academy,I guess Lelouch is up for some tough ones.

06-22-08, 6:05 PM

Lelouch being that atheletic in the preview is a major warning sign already, not wanting them to know he's Zero. Lelouch can never be that atheltic xDD

But a really nice episode. I'm glad Lelouch decided to let love win this round, though the loli-ness of it all is still so wrong xDD

Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices