Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2011 8:34 PM

Jan 2008
Kawaii7878 said:
suna19 said:

a question, when, if ever, was it actually established that nagi could only "bestow favor on" only one of the three maidens? because i think that it would be better if he can do that to all three, just so they aren't fighting over that, but over his actual feelings.

I forgot about that I hope it's not a rule T_T.I thought that if he was gonna do it with Karin, then he was gonna do everyone else, but if he can only do it to one of the three than I don't think he's gonna do it with Karin.
Although I hope he does it with everyone. ^_^

dont think he is able to think about that in this situation ^^

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Jul 9, 2011 12:08 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
He's going in RAW! O.O -- Nagi's even bolder then I thought.
Jul 9, 2011 3:32 AM
Apr 2010
KuroDubZero said:

fuck yeah dude condoms are LAME.... plus he is there god, the whole mission of the maidens is to have his kids so there really is no need what so ever...
for the record i would go raw too ;p

it wont be like school days for the girls have all already agreed to share him so yeah a harem ending is inevitable he can "bestow favor" into all three of them, although all three at once i doubt it....

i just wish more anime/manga would have harem endings....
Jul 9, 2011 3:38 AM

Dec 2010
Well if this is a harem end it will please me more than AYA's single choice end. Not only did he not pick the girl with the most character growth and the funnest character, the whole thing was decided already.

At least this isn't obvious which one he'll pick, if he even has to pick.
Jul 9, 2011 4:28 AM

Jan 2010
Even though I want Nagi to be Shizuku's first instead.. the fact that he's progressed this far with Karin is amazing.
So this is what happens when you finally get a decisive harem lead..
Quite pleasing if I must say.
Jul 9, 2011 12:19 PM
Aug 2008
RaiStorM said:
Kawaii7878 said:
suna19 said:

a question, when, if ever, was it actually established that nagi could only "bestow favor on" only one of the three maidens? because i think that it would be better if he can do that to all three, just so they aren't fighting over that, but over his actual feelings.

I forgot about that I hope it's not a rule T_T.I thought that if he was gonna do it with Karin, then he was gonna do everyone else, but if he can only do it to one of the three than I don't think he's gonna do it with Karin.
Although I hope he does it with everyone. ^_^

dont think he is able to think about that in this situation ^^

Soyogi said that Nagi has to pic ony one of the three maidens, however, Karin's grandma said that he could sleep with all three cap maidens.
Jul 9, 2011 2:21 PM

Jan 2009
Nagi's just about to send the skin boat to tuna town when they both hear someone munching on popcorn. They turn to look and there's sensei munching away while staring at them with big ole eyes. "Yeah, you put that in there Nagi. Now please continue you were just about to get to the good part."
Jul 10, 2011 4:39 PM
Dec 2009
Sucrose said:
Even though I want Nagi to be Shizuku's first instead.. the fact that he's progressed this far with Karin is amazing.
So this is what happens when you finally get a decisive harem lead..
Quite pleasing if I must say.

i think you meant that you want "Shizuku to be Nagi's first" considering that he would still be shizuku's even if he does it with Karin
Jul 23, 2011 12:19 PM
Jul 2008
I don't think they will have sex because that would mean he's made his choice and the rest would be kind of pointless, wouldn't it?
Sep 27, 2011 10:30 PM
Apr 2009
superman89 said:
Nagi's just about to send the skin boat to tuna town when they both hear someone munching on popcorn. They turn to look and there's sensei munching away while staring at them with big ole eyes. "Yeah, you put that in there Nagi. Now please continue you were just about to get to the good part."

LMAO! XD
Feb 18, 2012 3:34 PM

Aug 2011
KuroDubZero said:

yes very bold indeed! wow there really going to do it! i don't see a phone anywhere so looks like there clear lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 12, 2014 6:11 AM

Mar 2014
Touches deep grounds !!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2016 11:05 PM

Dec 2014
If MC does not go through with this, i will be disappointed. XD

Does not matter if Karin is his 1st... Harem end, i hope he takes it. :3
Jul 5, 2022 2:07 AM

Jul 2021
damn hope he doesn't get cockblocked

More topics from this board

Poll: » Umi no Misaki Chapter 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2014

30 by PLight09 »»
Dec 23, 2022 4:30 AM

Poll: » Umi no Misaki Chapter 121 Discussion

Zhou - Oct 26, 2013

4 by Barrycade »»
Sep 11, 2022 11:41 AM

Poll: » Umi no Misaki Chapter 120 Discussion

Zhou - Oct 9, 2013

4 by Barrycade »»
Sep 11, 2022 11:30 AM

Poll: » Umi no Misaki Chapter 119 Discussion

dbaranyi - Aug 20, 2013

5 by Barrycade »»
Sep 11, 2022 11:25 AM

Poll: » Umi no Misaki Chapter 118 Discussion

dbaranyi - Aug 8, 2013

7 by Barrycade »»
Sep 11, 2022 11:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.