MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Top 10 oppai characters
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» HURRAY BOOBIES!! »» Top 10 oppai characters

Must be a Club Member to Reply
07-07-11, 5:14 AM

The most important silly online poll yet
http://anime.biglobe.ne.jp/userranking/title/13663/

1. Mikuru Asahina – Big (Haruhi)
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/196/bustyanimegirls002charl.jpg/]
2. Charlotte E Yeager (Strike Witches)

3. Tamaki Kousaka (To Heart 2)

4. Mikuru Asahina (Haruhi)

5. Natsuru Sennou (Kampfer)

6. Mio Akiyama (K-ON!)

7. Misato Katsuragi (Evangelion)

8. Fujiko Mineko (Lupin)

9. Miyuki Takara (Lucky Star)

10. Mizuki Himeji (Baka+Test)
Modified by zeroryoko1974, 07-07-11, 5:20 AM

07-07-11, 5:41 PM

whats with this ranking o.O Yoko Littner at the last Place (40/40) o.O

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)

07-08-11, 9:41 AM

RaiStorM said:
whats with this ranking o.O Yoko Littner at the last Place (40/40) o.O

I was just about to say something about that too >:o
This is madness.

HURRAY BOOBIES!

07-08-11, 4:49 PM

I won't include hentai characters. 'Cause that's just not fair. lol
Starting with 10:

10 suffers from severe androphobia and hits any male that dares come near her! She is soft spoken, and is very caring. And not only are her boobs very nice looking, there is a scene in the show she's from that damn near made me cream my pants just by looking at her! Of course I'm talking about:

9 has a very fiery spirit and temper! And can easily crush you with a book. But don't let her tough exterior fool you, under the surface, she is a very emotional and loving person. Ladies and Gentleman,

8 is a sporty girl who specializes in swimming, resulting is a light tan. While her breasts may not be big by ecchi anime standards, by Slice of Life standards, they're enough to be the butt of constant huge boob jokes. Passionate about winning, and prone to crying, allow me to introduce,

Be wary of 7. With her skills with a sword, she can cut you in two with no effort. Always the "senpai"-type, she yearns to be viewed as a girl who needs to be protected. A round of applause for:

6 hails from the same show as 7. With her genius level IQ, she can run circles around you if you're not planned well enough. With a fang, glasses, twintails, and a tsundere personality, she is the closest to the "epitomoe of moe" compared to the rest of the group. You know who this is!

Now, 5 comes from a show that is widely regarded to be a massive failure of a show and series in general. But NAY I say. I happen to love the manga enough to read over 11 volumes of it. Notrious for her fanservice, this amazon leads the main group of the series. Grab a tissue and cover your nose, 'cause here comes:

4 will come as a shock to many of you for her place. Someone with a figure such as this deserves number 1 you say? No, but I will admit, I did find myself rewinding the video over and over for many of her scenes. The strongest female in the group in her show:

3 enocurages all of us to get off our lazy otaku asses and exercise. Whether it be push-ups, sit-ups, crunches, bathtube strecthes, or even how to get a good night's sleep, she is always trying to help her fellow otaku get into shape! Welcome the cute:

2 is the very definition of a tsundere. She secretly loves the main character, while at the same time, beats the living hell out of him and yells at him constantly. Though she gets along with almost all of the other girls in the series quite well. described by the main character to have breasts like meat buns, the powerful and sexy:

Finally, 1 on the list is mai waifu. The sexiest member of the guild she belongs, and the oldest of the newest generation of mages, with attacks like "Sexy Lady Attack" and the wonderful ability to drink a barrel of beer and not get drunk, it's no wonder she's the best. A dyanamite body, and boobs that look both firm, yet soft to the touch. Fillies and Gentlecolts, I proudly present, mai waifu:
Modified by Rayzor, 07-08-11, 6:47 PM

07-08-11, 9:56 PM

Following Rayzor's lead I've decided to pick out my favorite oppai characters, and much like him I didn't include hentai characters. I also included additional rules of "Only one character per series" and "Must be a character I'm somewhat familiar with (IE I've seen the show she's from)".

Notice: some of the images may be considered NSFW. Just a warning, of course.

You don't usually hear the words "large breasts" and "magical girls" combined. Well, most groups do have at least one girl like that, but I digress. Number 10 is an honorable warrior that first appeared as a villain, but has since became allies with the main star of the series, and even helps train up-and-coming magical girls. She holds her old master in high regard, but is otherwise nearly emotionless. Once called a Boob Demon, I'm talking about:

Number 9, like some of us, is a full-on otaku. She's obsessed with anime and manga, and a cosplay freak to boot! Not only that, but while cosplaying she gains the abilities of anyone she's dressed as. The daughter of a very rich company, this is:

8 is a teenage girl girl hailing from the United States of Liberion with the rank of Flight Lieutenant. Obsessed with speed, and always up for a challenge, she gains the attributes of a rabbit while wearing her striker unit. I can only be talking about:

7 is a rich girl that is also stubborn. She thought that having a butler was a good idea, but unfortunately she keeps getting into perverted situations with him. She may even be in love with him, but he'll never notice. Known for her blonde Drill Hair, there's only one girl it could be:

To ask if number 6 hurt herself falling from heaven isn't just a bad pickup line. While not a true "angel", this angeloid has a submissive but cute personality. She also has a stockpile of magical tricks that can change your shape and other useful things. She can even summon a battleship! But that's not to say that that's her only use. She's certainly "heavenly" in certain other features as well. I'm talking about:

You can look, but number 5 isn't called the "untouchable queen" for no good reason. She's a powerful fighter and can call her volt weapon to decimate foes. She may get kicked around, but she always seems to come out the victor, if a little bloody. She has a problem being touched, but her weak point is her breasts (which is great news for everyone in this club). I'm talking about:

Much like Rayzor before me, we do share a character (even if they're numbered differently). This teenage swordswoman can keep her cool, even if zombies are coming to attack her (unless they happen to be child zombies). A bit of a sadist, and enjoying every minute of the apocalypse, number 4 can only be talking about:

3 has quite the competition. Coming from a basic panty-fighting series, she was able to beat off quite a few girls that could have been awarded ranks had I not made it that a single series couldn't sweep the ranks. She has the powers of wind, and is one of the most powerful (and oldest, in the best possibly meaning) of her kind. She loves dressing erotically to boot! Raise a glass (though she's no doubt drank the bottle already) for:

2 is a mystical creature, a kitsune to be precise. For whatever reason, she seems to have been attracted like a magnet to a certain young boy. She loves to squeeze him in between her breasts, and loves to use her breasts to tease him. All this makes her a great girl for this chart. However, as she has an arc where she loses her.. magical powers.. among other things... I can't give her #1. Some people dislike her show, but she definitely deserves a good score on these kind of charts, it's:

There's many renditions of this character, and depending on the series she may be either male or female (obviously, this one is female). A beautiful black-haired bandit killer, her reputation presides her. She becomes the butt of many a joke (her loli-er companion is sometimes mistaken to be her child), but her loyalty and honor is unmatched. Considered a beautiful ally by many, and a fierce opponent to those that don't and wielding her Green Dragon Crescent Blade, here's my pick for number one:
Modified by emperortopaz, 07-08-11, 10:49 PM

07-09-11, 8:21 AM

I wanna make one of these, but I don't watch much anime at all. :/
I just never know where to start. I mean I've been into hentai for about 2 years now. Thats about it though. But I do have some knowledge of girls from different animes.

HURRAY BOOBIES!

07-09-11, 6:11 PM

okay then ... ^^ i cant stay out of this after all xD

Since its kinda Hard to decide based on the Boobs i needed time to prepare ^^
but i cant cut out the manga characters so ...sorry for that xD

10. One of the First i ever loved to see giving a Boobhug was, also one of the funniest *Facepalm* Characters i know, its the Earth Goddess ...

9. One of my Top Favs cause of her being THE "True Tsundere", you wont know if she kills you or marry you, but you're not the one to decide cause its the Tsundere Queen ...

8. This unbearable HOT one is a Ero-Novelist abvle to write about the wildest SM stuff but still comes along with the pure childlike Curiousitxy ,its the wonderfull ...

7. One of the most Dangerous Woman you can like, i think, is the one who all of you guys would sell your soul to just for ****.... its the Daimakaichou ...

6. One of the Most misapprehended Girls who can be so damn cute that it Hurts,but everyone knows her only as the Untouchable Queen ...

5. This Mother is what you would call the epitome of Milf, but just, dont eat her Jam, its Dangerous ...

4. This one is not just a Arts Teacher, but also a School Nurse AND a Supervisor, all the Schoolboys are dreaming of ...

3.She is a Mother as cute as its possible, she is a Archer awesome like no other and she is wearing a chinese Dress, just for our Nosebleeds so that we can die Happy....

2. Shure there must be someone Awesome on the 2nd Position ... But she is more then just Awesome, she is the Flower in the Wind, the Messenger of Love ...

1. The Day she gets Animated, im shure this day will come, i declare that day to a Memorial Day, she is THE Teacher, THE Woman way too Good for all of your unworthy pervo eyes, so Bow down in front of ....

its hard to pic really but well i think, thats how it is ^^
Modified by RaiStorM, 07-09-11, 11:09 PM

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)

07-10-11, 9:29 AM

My list in no particular order. These most likely aren't my favs. I just love big boobs too much to choose 10. :P But hey 10 lovely ladies for your fapping pleasure. :D

Matsumoto

Tifa

Kasuga

Nao

Nico Robin

Soniko

Yoko

Dark Magician Girl

Rydia

Sara-san

HURRAY BOOBIES!

07-10-11, 5:06 PM

Like others before me, no hentai characters. Now, for what you've all been waiting for, MY LIST:

10. Out of the many wonderful boobs this series has to offer, this woman has two of my least favorite. Does that mean her boobs suck? Good golly, no. Her wonderful tanned skin compliments her healthy bust beautifully, and it helps that many of her outfits expose plenty of cleavage. It would go without saying that I'd want a hold of these breasts every day of the week...especially Sunday. At number 10:

9. One of the few black characters in anime shows us that, yes, there need to be more black characters in anime. I was tempted to put this character higher on my list, but the competition ahead is so stiff that I've decided that she can settle for number 9. Besides, this character isn't notable for her tits. It is...dat ass. At number 9:

8. One of my favorite all-time characters for a reason, folks. Her flaming long red hair brings out her looks, but without a doubt it's her tight tank top that brings out her bust. They may not be massively huge, but they make up for it in a visible softness and perfect round shape. Then again, everyone should know by now that the guys behind this show are talented at drawing breasts. At number 8:

7. In her original appearance, the director drastically changed the look of the protagonist to make her look mature and better match the heavy material he wanted to express. When the material was adapted a second time by an entirely different staff, they gave her back her original look from the manga. Whereas her original appearance was a thing of beauty we got to see naked often, this time around she was now officially a smoking hot babe who constantly teases us with her wonderful curves. Oh, and she has one of the best asses in anime. Period. At number 7:

6. Her show may have been less than competent, but her body sure wasn't. Gah, if only the show was a hentai instead, I may have stuck with it. Her boobs definitely make me want to get a hold of a pachinko machine, however. At number 6:

5. Bringing new definition to the term "domination", if she doesn't get her way you will regret it. Honestly, it's hard to see how anyone could NOT fall for her. Boasting some of the biggest breasts and some of the best proportions of her series of origin, she'll be sure to make your loins feel like...stone. At number 5:

4. In a show notorious for its tits, one characters stands above them all for me. Never before have I wanted to be put in a submissive hold that could potentially shatter every bone in my body more than before I witnessed this character's finisher. It's for her alone that I will willingly seek out seasons 2, 3 AND 4 of this titillating series. At number 4:

3. In yet another show notorious for its tits, one character again sets herself apart. Maybe its her bad-ass swordplay that draws me in, or maybe its her sexy voice. Either way, if (or when) a zombie outbreak occurs, I want to be by her side. For so...so many reasons. At number 3:

2. Damn you for being 14! Oh wait, you grow up in the series? ....AND THEY GET BIGGER? I love you, Gainax. At number 2:

1. Of course my favorite tits of all time belong to my biggest anime crush. As you have already seen twice on this list, there is one series that I adore the breasts in above all else. And the best tits of them all belong to one woman. I can't wait to see her again in the anime since she's older...and they're bigger. One of the first characters I ever dared to look up hentai doujinshi for solely because of her absolutely perfect tits. The number 1 best pair of tits belongs to:

I'd squeeze and take a mouthful out of those tangerines any time she wants.
Modified by CCZilla, 07-10-11, 11:46 PM

07-10-11, 5:37 PM

It's interesting to know that I'm Rayzor's waifu.
...And I'm also #5?! JUST NUMBER 5?! I order you to switch me with #2!

07-20-11, 7:24 PM

Sorry for the double post, but I finally have my list.

1. Morrigan Aensland (Dark Stalkers)
2. Boa Hancock (One Piece)
3. Poison (Final Fight)
4. Ryofu Honsen (Ikkitousen)
5. Aki Izayoi (Yugioh 5D's)
6. Simca (Air Gear)
7. Saeko Busujima (Highschool of the Dead)
8. Juri Han (Street Fighter IV)
9. Urd (Ah! My Goddess)
10. Mai Kujaku/Valentine (Yugioh)

11-11-12, 8:01 PM

1) Sylvia van Hossen

02-04-13, 10:46 AM

WOW Mikuru Asahina is so bad ass two time in one list
2014 watch list
Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei // Tekkaman Blade // Monster
LOTGH // Phi Brain 1-2-3 // Sword Art Online
Hajime no Ippo // Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 1+2+Ms
Bubblegum Crisis

i know my English so bad, but i try my best
it is my 2nd language after all

02-05-13, 12:43 AM

1.) A mean-spirited busty sorceress in skimpy clothing with a nasty and mischievous temper, lots of schadenfreude, a fatal laughter that alone could make your head E-X-P-L-O-D-E and go as biological weapon, a gluttonous appetite and an everlasting greed for money - she actually is so corrupt she would turn against her own mother in a blink and sell her out for... even less! Ladies and gentlepervs, I proudly present to you: *drum solo*

2.) A crazy sex-addicted ginger meganekko with big boobs and an even bigger gun? Why not? Welcome

3.) Also from

4.) Helloooo Nurse:

5.) Mrs. '14 is the new 26'

6.) This should please the poster above me, almozayaf:

That's six so far, until I find some more, keep the rest! :-)
Modified by Happosama, 02-05-13, 12:48 AM

02-05-13, 3:18 AM

these is my top 11
why 11 becouse i love to step one step beonde
11 .

1. my love my Number 1 <3
2014 watch list
Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei // Tekkaman Blade // Monster
LOTGH // Phi Brain 1-2-3 // Sword Art Online
Hajime no Ippo // Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 1+2+Ms
Bubblegum Crisis