Comment on the above user's favorite anime/manga

New
Pages (88) « First ... « 82 83 [84] 85 86 » ... Last »
May 12, 2015 2:51 AM

Oct 2012
Im just gonna say in general, I'm annoyed her tastes are manlier than mine -.-
May 12, 2015 3:23 AM

Dec 2013
Kokoro Connect - really good for a school rom-com but it lacks explanation for all those events. 6/10
Oregairu - decent cast but it can get really boring, overrated. 5/10
SAO2 - meh, the first arc was good until B.o.B and other 2 arcs were crap. 4/10
May 12, 2015 3:27 AM

Nov 2013
Death Note - Eh... It was good, but no more. Everything was too convenient, and then YOLO. RIP second arc.

Steins;Gate - OVER9000/10, best ever, i cri evrtim.
/人 ‿‿ 人\
May 12, 2015 4:24 AM

Feb 2010
Steins;Gate: One of my favorite anime ever. The last thing that has aired and I've given a 10. Fantastic main characters, I love the comedy, felt I could somewhat relate to Okabe (science, lab coat, Dr.Pepper, some conversations with some friends) and the fantastic second half with some great twists and turns. Also, while obviously flawed, for a time travelling story, the science in it is pretty good.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Not my type of show, but even while not being my type of show, I had a lot of fun with it. Over-the-top stuff done very well. While simple, the story was entertaining and the TTGL was amazing.

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica: While it's not saying much, it's probably my favorite mahou shoujo series. It was pretty fun, even though it was ridiculously overrated at the time it was airing. Kyubey was a great "mascot" for the show. Music is absolutely fantastic, the best Yuki Kajiura work.

Fate/Stay Night - Unlimited Blade Works: Well, the part I really love is the second half which is currently airing, and as a VN reader, I really love this ufotable adaption of probably my favorite route (it's hard for me to pick between this and HF).

Nagi no Asukara: I really enjoyed the first half of this show, how the characters were developing and how it took some racial issues, all along some great sceneries done by P.A. Works. Second half, while I loved the idea, I thought the execution was very poor and I wasn't satisfied at all with the ending. Manaka and Tsugumi were horrible characters, but I did like Hikari's development.

No mangas.

People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations. - Yang Wen-li
May 12, 2015 4:28 AM

Jan 2015
Mushishi - best animu :3
Rose of Versailles - PTW

Slamdunk - best sports animu (I didnt read the manga yet tho)
20th Century Boys - PTR
Spice and Wolf - PTW & PTR
Kingdom - PTW
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
May 12, 2015 4:38 AM

Aug 2013
Mushishi - best animu ever

Natsume - one of the best Sol supernatural anime with a great MC and some pretty sad story's

Baccano! those plot twists and awesome OST

Manga

Yotsubato! yotsuba for best kid 2015
May 12, 2015 5:19 AM

Jun 2014
Aria the Origination = aria animation is cool so I want to finish that and watch it.
Hajime no Ippo = boxing idk~
Haibane Renmei = I want to watch this too :)
Mushishi Zoku Shou 2nd Season = really popular anime that sounds interesting and I think I wouldd really enjoy

Berserk = everyone seems to like it so I want to give it a try
Yotsubato! = I like it!
May 12, 2015 5:29 AM

Dec 2013
Madoka - meh. The first 8 episodes were terrible and I dropped it. Came back to it after over a year and finally finished it. The last few eps were decent but I can't take a loli show seriously

Chihayafuru - nice sports animu, suffers from weak supporting characters, Chihaya can get annoying sometimes with her naivety too, had some good matches but season 2 is definitely better

Steins;Gate - great time travel series, amazing MC duo, the second half kept me glued to the screen
May 12, 2015 6:07 AM

Feb 2010
Aria the Origination: To be honest, it doesn't appeal to me one bit. But it's something I plan to watch given it's fame, and for sure, it wouldn't be the first time something that doesn't appeal to me ends up being something I like. I don't tend to judge books by their cover (but of course, they do give a first impression). Must be pretty good. I've yet to see a bad comment about Aria.

Death Note: Enjoyable series, definitely a good thriller, but it really loses way too much at THAT moment. Still a series I enjoy a lot, and I'm currently planning to read the novels (which I recently bought) that work a spin-offs.

Steins;Gate: I'll just quote what I said a few posts above: "One of my favorite anime ever. The last thing that has aired and I've given a 10. Fantastic main characters, I love the comedy, felt I could somewhat relate to Okabe (science, lab coat, Dr.Pepper, some conversations with some friends) and the fantastic second half with some great twists and turns. Also, while obviously flawed, for a time travelling story, the science in it is pretty good."

Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor: I watched this just recently, and damn, it's one of the most addictive series I've ever seen. I loved it. The story is pretty simple, but that's not what the anime is about really, it's about the games, it's about thinking and having a lot of twists. This season 1 was specially good because it invited the viewer to think along Kaiji, specially i the rock-paper-scissors game. It's a shame season 2 lost this aspect (though it was still very good as a thriller). One of my favorite series, definitely.

Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki: This is probably my favorite anime movie ever. I simply loved every aspect of it, the mother-child relationship, the brothers relationship, the coming of age of the children and their choosings of a path in life, beautiful OST and animation, some very nice drama (I tend to don't care much about romantic dramas, but I do love parent-child drama).

May 12, 2015 6:18 AM
Nov 2014
Monster : The best anime I have ever watched, extremely well made plot paired with the best bad guy in anime industry. The pace is NOT slow at all.

Mushishi : Relaxing and a joy to watch, Ginko is a GREAT mc.
May 12, 2015 6:49 AM

Feb 2015
Monster: very gr8 anime. I enjoy both manga and anime.

Death Note: first half part is awesome.

Mushishi: very good anime. it gave me a nice feeling while watching.

Berserk: I've just been on chap 122 but I think the manga is very great, really awesome, addictive. I love both Guts and Grif, they're very well written.

Onanie Master Kurosawa: this manga is good. unique. re-reading made it even better. i love the main character.
May 12, 2015 8:09 AM

Sep 2014
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - very good, addicting, has some nice OST, likeable characters, strong code geass vibe. the second season is bit worse, though
May 12, 2015 8:23 AM

Feb 2015
EoE - A lot of uninterpretable stuff and typical Anno weirdness but still a cool ending to Eva.

TTGL - Not as good as KLK imo, but the second half is incredible.

KLK - Bit better than TTGL, very exciting and entertaining action show with some good comedic aspects.

Aria - PTW

Gundam - PTW

Fap Note - Different than the typical school story, which makes it an enjoyable read.
May 12, 2015 4:39 PM

Mar 2015
Texhnolyze - A really dark and depressing show with a nice sci-fi atmosphere that offers a lot for you to think about. The characters are very flawed but complex, and the way the story is told really helps flesh them out. One of the best parts is how well they did the world building, I really felt a connection to the setting.

Mushishi - Melancholic and calming, the story is simple but thought-provoking, and the music and visuals really help bring the world to life. Ginko is a very interesting character, and every episode is a pleasant surprise. I would say it is one of the few anime that is superior to their source manga.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes - Ever since I was a kid, I was always fascinated by history. I love learning about the great civilizations of the past, and their religions/mythologies. LoGH came about as a great surprise. Although all the events are from the far future, it is told as if it was part of the past. It is also quite nice to see the struggle between two political powers, each side with their pros and cons, and how the people view each side. There are tons of unforgettable characters, besides the dumb politicians and royals, I really can't dislike any of them.

Death Note - One of the earliest anime I've watched, the first half was really intense and suspenseful. Then something something happened, Near and Mello comes along, and I just didn't like it as much anymore.
May 13, 2015 2:14 AM

Aug 2013
FMA:B - definitely a great shounen but i overrated

AIRA - A show with nothing special and still i enjoyed it so much because the character are so loveable + the Music is just amazing

Monogatari S2 - it was the best season had amazing arc's and great animation i hope we get more soon

Manga

Vinland Saga - the new Arc is pretty interesting so far i like how Thorfinn changed

Oyasumi punpun - most depressing shit ever but fucking Gold like everything from Inio

YKK - masturbation

Gunnm - i Actually didn't like how it started and it was kinda boring but later on the story got so much better and Alita became one of my Favorites
May 13, 2015 2:19 AM

Mar 2015
Aria the Origination - definetly one of the best SoL anime,with an amazing setting that get's used and explored perfectly,really good characters that feel really 'near',lovely ost.What I liked most about this season is the actual development.Every characters gets some time for it and the story has a beautiful conclusion.Watching this anime feels like home,recieving a big hug from your family.Escapism done right and Alice is best girl.Aria Pokoteng is the most well written cat character I've ever seen.

Hajime no Ippo - I'm only 10 episodes in and so far it looks promising.Really like underdog story so I hope it will live to my hype,but the mc is a bit meh so far imo.

Mushishi ZS 2nd Season - 10 episodes...10 perfect cases.The way this show is still 'fresh' speaks for itself.Ost,art,animation,setting,atmosphere,meaningful themes,characters(episodic but still better developed tha most 2cours)...Mushishi has it all and this season was perfect.I get so relaxed while watching it and Ginko is a great character who has more to it than most can see.He embodies the themes of Mushishi perfectly.

Haibane Renmei - my least favourite of the "ABe holy 3" but still extremly good.It tells a really deep symbolic/metaphoric story and has also a great setting that sucks you in(do I see a pattern?).The side characters were a bit meh,but the two mcs were definetly great and that's what matters.Angel Beats is shit

Berserk - proof that character carry a series.Guts and ,especially,Griffith are two of the best written characters in anime/manga.Golden Age is my all time favourite arc and I don't want to talk about the rest ;)

Vagabond - read everything else about/from Musashi but still haven't started the manga yet...which is a shame but I will soon,the artwork looks amazing and the content can't be bad either.Musashi is a really inspirational person.

Yotsubato - I want to start this asap

Gunnm - dropped it after 5 chapters
May 26, 2015 6:21 AM

Aug 2013
NGE: for me a pretty overrated Anime it's not bad but for me it was kinda annoying to watch and i didn't like the character even if it's supposed to be "realistic"

NGE EoE: Same + 2deep4me
May 26, 2015 6:36 AM

Jun 2012
@Yeoun

Ippo - Hype, manly, really fun to marathon, and can get all sorts of emotions out of the viewer, pretty high tier series

Mushi-shi - really relaxing and the stories are always fun to watch

-----------------------------------

Berserk - drags at times but everything else is done so well I don't even mind, Guts is one of the best protagonists in fiction

Vagabond - Inoue's Magnum Opus, one of the best mangos I've ever read

Vinland Saga - Thorfinn is a pretty great character and the storytelling/fights/themes are executed perfectly, one of my favorites
May 26, 2015 1:39 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Hunter x Hunter (2011) : PTW
Monster : PTW
Psycho-Pass : Its really good. for some reason it took me some times to get in at the beginning, but yeah it was a really good ride.
Gintama : IMO, THE HOLY GRAIL OF ANIME (anyway, for now. but its gonna be hard to beat it for me.)
Uchuu Kyoudai : PTW
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jun 1, 2015 5:32 AM

Aug 2013
Gintama - still watching it 35/201.. so the beginning was kinda boring but i head from episode 28 it's better and i can so far the comedy got better but rest ist still meh
NHK ni Youkoso! - was a good show but i didn't enjoy it probably because i watched it with 14-16 and didn't understand it maybe i will rewatch it some day
TTGL - best fucking action show ever
Bakemonogatari - great show with great dialouge and character and the second season was awesome
Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch - ok

Dead Tube - fucked up
Aku no Hana - so fucked up
Tokyo Ghoul - great manga shitty anime
Jun 1, 2015 5:34 AM

Sep 2014
aria - great 9/10
ykk amazing 10/10
rest shit
Jun 1, 2015 5:39 AM
Nov 2014
KLK - shit
EoE - big shit
Jun 1, 2015 5:40 AM

Apr 2015
KLK - great action
WEABOO SCIENTIST
Jun 1, 2015 5:48 AM

Dec 2013
Death Note - best thriller, god-tier entertainment

Steins;Gate - awesome blend of genres, one of the best cartoons

No Game No Life - entertaining
Jun 7, 2015 9:25 PM

Mar 2015
Aria the Origination - Very enjoyable and relaxing, the music is very beautiful, the animation is amazing and both adds to the peacefulness of the show, plus the characters are very interesting, likable and cute. When you're tired or stressed, this is the perfect remedy to heal your soul.

Death Note - The first half was great, it was intense and suspenseful, even though Light's actions were ridiculous and his ideals are childish. Second half felt really boring and unneeded, ending did gave me a chuckle though.

Steins;Gate - It started out quite boring, but it turns out to be very enjoyable later, it made me laugh and the twists kept my interested. I didn't really like the characters very much besides Okabe, but it's still fun.

Kaiji - I didn't watch the anime, but did read the manga. It is really addicting, intense and the games kept my eyes glued to the screen. Kaiji is very enjoyable as a character, and he's awesome. It does start to drag later, not sure about the anime though.

Wolf Children - Some day...
Jun 7, 2015 9:36 PM

Jul 2014
Monster - Really need to get on that, been delaying because it's such a long anime.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Such a great anime, longest series I've completed. I think FMA was the first Manga I ever read, and it was my favorite by a long shot. The series had such a fantastic world.

Mushishi - I liked the anime, but it's not near the top of my list. It's definitely beautiful but can feel slow at times.

Aria the Origination - Just about to start it!
Jun 7, 2015 9:40 PM

Jun 2015
Baccano! - very entertaining show
Monogatari S2 - extremely etertaining. Amazing art/animation as well. Best of the monogatari series by a long shot
Hanamonogatari - worst of the monogatari series
Jun 8, 2015 12:58 AM

Aug 2013
Mushishi - best Anime in ze world
Serial Experiments Lain - PTW
One Outs - one of the most entertaining Sports anime out there with a great MC
Texhnolyze - pretty dark but awesome anime with such an awesome ending
Monster - PTW

Berserk - Best Manga with Amazing art and awesome character
Vagabond - love
Annarasumanara - One of my favorite Manhwa's ever it had such a awesome story and pretty good character
One Outs - PTR
Mushishi - same as Anime
Jun 8, 2015 2:47 AM

Dec 2013
Aria the Origination - beautiful, best animu, great characters, near perfect
Ghost in the Shell - good movie, liked it a lot even tho I'm not a big sci-fi fan, Major is badass
Haibane Renmei - much darker than I expected it to be, still pretty good with great soundtrack
Mushishi Zoku Shou 2nd Season - best anime of 2014, great stories, almost as good as '05 Mushishi
Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei - weird, crazy and awesome, I'd like it more if it wasn't a complete mystery until episode 10 though
Jun 11, 2015 1:33 PM

Oct 2012
Death Note: Great thriller with a great dynamic between two excellent characters, unfortunately dropping the ball after you-know-what.
Kaiji Ultimate Survivor: The best season; pacing is a little slow and they don't give us much of a reason to care for Kaiji in the beginning episodes but we learn to love him after all the shit he goes through; great commentary on human nature.
End of Eva: Great movie, much much better than the ending of the original series and making it a much better franchise as a result. I wanted some more stuff to be answered, but good enough I guess.
Jun 11, 2015 1:46 PM

Mar 2015
Dragon Ball Kai - Don't think I'd ever watch this.

Dragon Ball - This was THE anime of my childhood that I actually finished completely, sorry Doraemon, Crayon Shin Chan and Chibi Maruko. Watched it when I was in China, so it was Chinese dubbed, but was really fun to watch and I really enjoyed a lot of the characters. The fights were interesting and great, sadly most of my favorite characters here become obsolete in DBZ. :(

Trigun - Was a pretty cool anime, it's how I'd imagine a Wild West movie would be like in anime form but in a sci-fi setting.

Fate/Zero - The only thing written by Urobuchi that is good, the action and animation were really good, but I didn't find myself caring for any of the characters except for Kiritsugu, Kotomine and Gilgamesh.

Welcome to the NHK - Stumbled upon this anime through a YouTube channel, it was weird and quite funny, but the more I watch the more I can relate to it and then some scenes became quite depressing to watch. The characters were great, and I had to read the manga afterwards because I like torturing myself.
Jun 11, 2015 2:23 PM

Feb 2010
Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu - The best of the best. It was so good at what it does that nothing even comes close in it's genre. The best space opera in the world, not just anime. Tackles political and philosophical themes incredibly well, Reinhard's development as a character might just be unrivaled (maybe Joe Yabuki?) and Yang's a living quoting machine, his dialogues are just superb, and you just want to listen to him. A fantastic military anime, and an experience that completely changes your view in anime. A very heavy dialogue series (and very long for being like that), so maybe not for everyone, but absolutely perfect for me in that regard.

Monster - A psychological mystery thriller that is absolutely unparalleled. The building of the plot, the journey of Tenma and the exploration of all the different characters is just fantastic, touching many psychological and philosophical themes without ever getting really abstract and keeping the thriller factor on. While sometimes slow paced for some people, it was simply perfect pacing for me, even the episodes that didn't progress much with the story were usually pretty important for the development of different characters or for presenting different issues.

Mushishi - The way this series creates an atmosphere according to it's many different stories is absolutely fantastic. Maybe the best sound direction I've ever seen, and some backgrounds that were astonishing. A very relaxing, thought-provoking series, and like the two above, the best at what it does. The episodic format works perfect in this series, and while some episodes might be better than others, there was not a single episode I can say I disliked.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - I can definitely understand how this series is the best rated in MAL, with little to no haters. FMAB has some great action, looks and sounds good and has an actually very simple story, but that's greatly executed with some heavy character development (very rare in shounens). It's a series that has your attention from start to finish and becomes pretty memorable. It manages to capture pretty much every fan demographic out there.

Aria - I need to watch this someday.

Jun 12, 2015 3:43 AM

May 2015
Monster - b lvl thriller with a lot of plot devices and unrealistic writing,Johan is your run of the mill anarchist guy and the pacing is bad,not just slow,it's bad.Very anticlimactic and underwhelming ending,if it were a tv show none would praise it that much

Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu mary sues battling out in space,the only thing it has going for it is the epic scope but beside from that its bad,uninteresting characters,horrible portrayal of fundamentalism,steals classical music,the space battles don't make any sense,the plot gets dragged out towards the end,after 82 the alliance has no reason to stay involved(plot device at it's finest) it's also black and white as it gets but pretends to be grey,really really bad and only praised from mindless sheeps because everyone with goodtaste drops it after 10 episodes,it also looks ugly af,would indeed be better of Kirchwas were alive

Rose of Versailles historically inaccurate bullshit,Oscar is a really stupid lead character and they don't even show the beheading in the end,again overrated because none sane would suffer thro 40 ep of dust

Mushishi boooooooooooring,Ginko has no development,there is no story continuity and its booooooooooring

Ashita no Joe 2 boxing?that's exciting....not
Jun 12, 2015 3:46 AM

Sep 2014
Madoka - quite pretentious and tries hard, but I actually enjoyed it, especially the Rebellion movie. I really liked Kyouko

Fate/zero - edgy shit for them deep and mature teenagers

Fate/zero 2 - more edgy shit for them deep and mature teenagers

Psycho-pass - pretentious, seemingly smart but in the end very stupid

Tokyo Ghoul - fucking shit I hate it
Jun 13, 2015 9:49 AM

Mar 2015
Kill La Kill - When I first started watching, I was disgusted by the animation. I was so disgusted that 5 minutes into episode 1, I just closed the tab and went to read the new chapter of Bleach, true story. In school the weeaboos in the cafeteria always talk about anime, and they were praising the hell out of Kill La Kill, talking about how epic the fight was. Being me, I got interested and decide to watch. After 1 episode, I actually started to like the art. It was hilarious, especially how ridiculous the fights were, though in my opinion they can do without the excessive ecchi. Around 2/3 into it, it suddenly felt different and I started to lose interest in it. The ending was nice though, I enjoyed it.

End of Evangelion - Really confusing but rich imagery and tons of symbolism, there are so many ways to interpret it and the characters were great.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - Crazily over the top, the scale of the battles were ridiculous and many moments were wither funny or awesome. I didn't like the characters much, and the ending was a bit meh.

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Was my number 1 favorite anime for 3 years, it's the best a shounen anime can get. Amazing story with tons of touching moments and lessons, and there are many things from it to think about. I really enjoyed the characters, even though the cast is pretty large, they all receive adequate development and even the antagonists get a lot of depth and focus. The ending is really nice, it ended the journey perfectly.

Gundam - Maybe in like 5 years lol.
Jun 13, 2015 9:59 AM

Aug 2014
Legend of galactic heroes- As epic as any space war anime can be.

Monster- One of the most complex psychological thrillers I ever watched, definitely a masterpiece.

FMAB- Best Shonen ever. That's it. HxH comes close, so does JoJo so far. Maybe it can change. (I haven't read JJBA manga)
Jun 13, 2015 10:17 AM

Sep 2014
Steins;Gate - after a slow (but still enjoyable) start gets more and more exciting. has cool main character too. 9/10
Jun 13, 2015 3:17 PM

Jan 2015
kill la kill - oh my god masterpeice
gurren lagan - oh my god masterpiece
nge eoe - oh my god shit
fmab - cool show not as good as first one
gundam unicorn - havent watched never will gundam is old and boring looking
Jun 13, 2015 3:28 PM

May 2010
Berserk: Haven't watched it yet
Clannad: After Story: Good story and romance
Fairy Tail: Decent but every arc is exactly the same so it got boring.
Shingeki no Kyojin: Trash
Kill la Kill: Trash
Jun 13, 2015 3:45 PM

Dec 2013
SEL - pretty good dementia, nice atmosphere, Lain a bae but I'm not a fan

idk the rest
Jun 14, 2015 3:09 PM

Sep 2014
Aria - pretty awesome, heartwarming, cute. 9/10
EoE - masterpiece, 2 deep 4 plebs, 10/10
death note - pretty exciting and has an interesting MC, great music, random writing though. 8/10
wolf children - relaxing and heartwarming, 7/10
Jun 14, 2015 4:40 PM

Sep 2014
kill la kill - a really entertaining thrill ride from beginning to end. it has some of my favorite characters and moments from anime, plus it has mako, and i can't even describe how much i love mako. my biggest problem with it was how it struggled with finding its own identity and genre, and even though i love nonsensical action, it did feel a little all over the place. god tier ost. 8/10

end of evangelion - a great movie, it wrapped up the original series VERY well. the first time i saw it, i was a little confused, but after watching it a second time, i understood it a lot better. needed more kaworu though. 9/10

tengen toppa gurren lagann - ergghhhhghghghghgh this was great. it has compelling characters, and one of the best examples of character development i've ever seen in anime. it relied on deus ex machina a little too much, and that did have a toll on my viewing experience. still a wonderful show. 9/10

fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood - in my PTW, i have to watch it veeeery soon.

mobile suit gundam unicorn - haven't seen, but i heard it's pretty good. i've heard the ost by based sawano on youtube and it really makes me want to watch the show (even if i don't like mecha).
Jun 14, 2015 5:26 PM

Mar 2015
Clannad: After Story - The beginning was a bit boring to me, but I really enjoyed the episodes in the middle. I liked how they did the romance and the parts where Tomoya is bonding with his daughter was really heartwarming, and I did got sad while watching. Until the ending ruined it...

Mushishi - One of my favorites, the whole experience was great, the atmosphere was melancholic and supernatural, but it's also beautiful and very relaxing. It's something you have to sit back on, as you watch each individual story. The animation and music work together to set a very peaceful mood. Ginko is also a great character, he keeps everything interesting.

Nagi no Asakura - Might try, no promises.

Chihayafuru - Already reading this, so very low possibility I'll watch this.
Jun 14, 2015 5:36 PM

Aug 2014
Logh: awesome show that is not pretentious or overrated

Monster: My favorite anime of all

Fmab: Also one of my most favorite shows

Haven't seen the others yet, but I hear they're are good
Jun 16, 2015 8:04 AM

Sep 2014
Fullmetal alchemist: Brotherhood was an awesome ride, with a bunch of cool characters (I LOVE Olivier) and a very satisfying ending. 10/10

Black Lagoon - cool action, with lots of kickass girls. story not memorable at all, but not meant to be. 8/10
Jun 16, 2015 8:13 AM

Jan 2015
FMAB: Great series, it'll be a classic in the future, but it's kinda overrated imo.

Kill la Kill: Nice anime, I like how every episode feels like the final episode.

TTGL: After watching this anime, I felt like I could do fucking anything, fucking awesome.
Jun 16, 2015 8:22 AM

May 2015
Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood is better and this ending is only for pretentious edgy teens on the same as Akame g kill
Dragon Ball Z Good action love it
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann its okay
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood great ending,perfect series and i don't see a flaw in it
Fairy Tail great show but needs more death
Jun 16, 2015 8:44 AM

Jan 2015
Tex - Might rewatch dis. I watched dis when I was little with mein brutha and was bored to death
Haibane - same as Tex's description
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Jun 16, 2015 8:46 AM

Mar 2014
Manga
Yotsubato! - I've only read the first two volumes, but I'm very much enjoying it. It manages to be sweet without being saccharine, and I love the humour.
Serial Experiments Lain: The Nightmare of Fabrication - I like it. It's a nice addition to the anime.
Bittenfeld said:
To tell you my honest feelings, Admiral Müller, as the groom at a wedding ceremony, the Kaiser is simply just a handsome man, I'm afraid to say. But as the supreme fleet admiral who leads entire fleets, he's really a godly person. Don't you think so, too?
Müller said:
I think he's quite godly as a groom, too.
Jun 16, 2015 8:47 AM

May 2015
Mushishi boring uninspired boring show,repetive and boring with no plot and boring
Natsume Yuujinchou same as above but even worse and more boring and insecur kid boring

Hachimitsu to Clover forced melodrama

Mononoke ugly artstyle and no plot

Mawaru Penguindrum fanservice that pretejfs to be deep

-

Death Billiards parade is better and longer

Kill la Kill sexist trash no wonder the studio has to make ninjy slayer

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom great show

Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi lol
Pages (88) « First ... « 82 83 [84] 85 86 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Would you pat or slap the above user? v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Oct 5, 2022

9392 by Rizz_Khalifa »»
23 seconds ago

» "Marry/Fuck/Kill" the 3 people above you! - V.5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Nov 19, 2021

7193 by Dostojevskij »»
25 seconds ago

» What's next to you? v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Zedlin - Dec 24, 2022

6229 by SnipeStrike »»
27 seconds ago

» Say Something Nice About the User Above you v8 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - May 22, 2021

8351 by OniMage »»
28 seconds ago

» Harshly judge the user above you based on their Last List Updates v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Apr 9, 2023

7523 by Zayvex »»
2 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.