Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2011 6:16 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
New Precure next week!
Jul 4, 2011 6:45 PM

Aug 2010
I actually felt like crying when Seiren pushed Hummy over. Action is picking up and that's nice.
Jul 4, 2011 8:31 PM

Apr 2011
prismheart said:
I actually felt like crying when Seiren pushed Hummy over. Action is picking up and that's nice.

I feel the same way.

Can't wait to see Cure Beat in next week's episode.
Jul 4, 2011 9:45 PM

Jul 2010
Hummy sure gets fooled easily. Can't wait for the new precure next week!
Jul 4, 2011 9:58 PM

Jul 2008
I guess since Ako didn't know who Seiren was, she isn't Cure Muse. Unless she was just pretending not to know.

Hummy baffles me with her stupidity. Yes, it is good to believe in friends and whatnot, but when someone burns you repeatedly using the same strategy, you don't fall for it every time. Seiren has used the "I want to be your friend" thing several times now, and Hummy always buys it. So I don't really feel sorry for Hummy, especially since EVERYONE else doubted Seiren. Losing the notes was Hummy's fault this time.

The plot is moving along a lot faster than I thought it would, which is good. I didn't think all the notes would be collected until like episode 45.

I am going to be annoyed if (when?) Seiren actually does do a 180 and becomes a good guy. Because Hummy will welcome her with open arms and Seiren doesn't deserve that kindness.
Jul 5, 2011 1:43 AM

Sep 2009
I laughed at Hummy's unbreakable trust.

I like that things are moving along.
Jul 5, 2011 4:51 AM

Apr 2011
GarLogan78 said:
I guess since Ako didn't know who Seiren was, she isn't Cure Muse. Unless she was just pretending not to know.

The plot is moving along a lot faster than I thought it would, which is good. I didn't think all the notes would be collected until like episode 45.

Ako might have been pretending. I mean she sure reacted quickly when she saw a strange cat with Hummy. I've given up on guessing who Muse is for now. We're closer to Beat than we are to Muse atm

That would've been the entire series spent collecting notes with random monsters each week D: They did a good thing having the two combine the amount of notes they had to get a majority of the score complete. Now they can finish this particular plot point around episode 25-26 and start a whole new adventure :D
Nov 24, 2014 12:09 AM

Nov 2011
Hummy naivety was cringeworthy.
Seiren: "I betrayed you many times over, but i'm your friend now. give me all your notes and tone fairies"
Hummy: *hands out everything with happy face*
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 48 Discussion

prismheart - Jan 29, 2012

18 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Feb 22, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 14 Discussion

11AM - May 16, 2011

6 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Feb 9, 11:10 PM

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 6 Discussion

Hoppy - Mar 20, 2011

11 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 31, 8:29 PM

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 2 Discussion

Blackbird - Feb 13, 2011

19 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 28, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Suite Precure♪ Episode 37 Discussion

minimiau - Nov 2, 2011

8 by ThorVermillion »»
Jan 6, 6:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.