Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 3, 2011 2:00 PM

Mar 2011
Dunno why but I thought the hooded "guy" was going to be a hot bishie.. until I heard her feminine voice. disappointed ._.

I loved Amaimon's character though! *new fav* =D
Jul 3, 2011 2:06 PM
Dec 2007
Shiemi begins to be seriously annoying, thank God we got to see more of Amaimon. It was a better episode than the latter (that's not difficult) but still not really interesting plot-wise. The fight was cool though.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jul 3, 2011 2:41 PM

Jun 2011
WAIT A MINUTE, is Shura's hoodie, like, magical? How the heck did it hide her breasts? It's like makes people flat chested when they wear it.

Anywho, nice to see more Amaimon, Rin's gotta get more powerful to be able to match up with him, like in most Shounen's. Also, is Mephisto a bad guy or good guy now?
Jul 3, 2011 2:42 PM

Oct 2010
that was a nice fighting scene, i enjoyed this episode alot! will the realisation of Rin being weak make him get stronger? i wish so, looks like an interesting new character. i am thoroughly looking forward to next weeks episode.
Jul 3, 2011 3:07 PM

Feb 2010
God DAMN Shiemi's tits are huge, how much does that kimono friggen hide

Also was half expecting the ghost to come back near the end and lift up her skirt as a prank like he did with her puddi's earlier.

Also[2] oh hell yes shura time
Jul 3, 2011 3:12 PM

Nov 2007
LMAO shura's hair reminded me of takuto. she's a ginga bishoujo ~

i was kinda hoping for shima/izumo action though, ughhhhhkjghsg. THE PREVIEW FROM LAST WEEK WAS SO MISLEADING. :[
Jul 3, 2011 3:14 PM

Sep 2009
Masakaki said:
WAIT A MINUTE, is Shura's hoodie, like, magical? How the heck did it hide her breasts? It's like makes people flat chested when they wear it.
Well she wrapped her chest with the white cloth so as to suppress her mountains and hoodies do make chest look flat. It's very loose.

Amaimo is so freaking adorable! X3...Playing with the sword like that XD
The lil bratty ghost got me at 1st but later, he was so not cute. Do all little boys like to lift skirts that much? It's like the most commonest thing to happen in childhood lol.

Rin slapping Shiemi's hand like that was fucking rude.
Cool fight and not that bad of an episode.
Nothing on Shura atm but the psp dude being her was surprising.
Amusement parks always makes me excited for some reason whether in anime, reality, books or manga.

And yes, Shiemi does not look good in her uniform. The fitting just isn't right.
Jul 3, 2011 3:20 PM

Feb 2010
Oosran said:
So. Shiemi really is annoying. And her uniform doesn't suit her well at all.
Oh well, Amaimon's a funny guy. Especially when he plays with Rin's sword, unsheathing and sheathing it repeatedly.
And yep, Shura was about as cool as expected.

Edit: On another note, I kinda don't want a new OP. But a new ED is very welcome. Something less faggotry this time thank you.

Shiemi is my least favorite and Amaimon is really funny.

flame_master_14 said:
Shura's inttro was pretty well done. I noticed Yukio didn't seem to mind seeing his brother beaten right away, guess he's just used to it?

Yeah, he was kinda calm, even a teacher would be more worried...oh wait he is the teacher....

Nice episode, still waiting for everyone to find out he's not 100% human :)
Jul 3, 2011 3:24 PM

Jan 2010
Shuras breast wasn't animated that well. Regardless, it's still a good episode. Can't wait for next week. We'll be getting a new op/ed.
Jul 3, 2011 3:33 PM

Nov 2008
I have to say that this was an awesome episode. Shiemi did look cute in her uniform and Rin's reaction was hilarious. I can't believe that guy was actually a girl, but very awesome.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jul 3, 2011 3:34 PM

Jul 2010
Episode was great because of Shiemi's outfit. Hope she says in it. : p
Jul 3, 2011 3:36 PM

Aug 2010
Im just glad that it all came back to normal (last episode was ****)
Shiemi + high school uniform = HAWT :3

The hoodie guy/girl finally showed its true colors but what about the puppet guy? is he some sort of covered agent or watnot?

Amaimon is hilarious and badass at the same time! can't wait till they have a real one on one match though i hope Rin gets stronger by that time or h will get his ass kicked again :l
Jul 3, 2011 3:43 PM

Jun 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
Masakaki said:
Well she wrapped her chest with the white cloth so as to suppress her mountains and hoodies do make chest look flat. It's very loose.
Lol japansese bandages sure are awesome, hiding such boobs so well.

Well, this ep sure was better than last one. Pretty good due to decent amount of Shiemi, and some cool fight between Amaimon and Rin. Amaimon's a pretty funny guys actually, wish he had better haircut.
Also, that Shura chick is lame, she should've stayed as Yamada.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 3, 2011 3:44 PM
Jun 2010
This anime is getting good, but it was weird seeing how rin would get beat up that badly.
Jul 3, 2011 4:05 PM

Oct 2010
This episode was just amazing! Mephisto being an otaku was very funny, and i certainly loved Amaimon, he's very amusing. Shura's appearance left me looking forward to the next episode.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Jul 3, 2011 4:37 PM

Jan 2011
prismheart said:
Shiemi is hot. Shura is hot. Nice episode.

THIS.

Never thought Shiemi had that type of... epicness under those kimonos..
well, its like the odd sayings around,
"The greatest things are always hidden" LMAO ..

good episode <3

OrochiPL said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
Masakaki said:
Lol Japanese bandages sure are awesome, hiding such boobs so well.

Yeah, pretty much... xD
fff, I want those cloths now.. e3e
well, its easy to look flat chested, loose clothes, they're your friends to hide things xD
HakoshiJul 3, 2011 4:42 PM
Jul 3, 2011 4:58 PM

Jun 2011
Hmm, I want to see Amaimon go all out.
Also, him playing with the sword was pretty funny.
Plus that gamer-girl seems like she has some serious moves.
Looking forward to next episode.
The joke's on you wolf, the pigs are cannibals..~
Jul 3, 2011 5:12 PM

Jul 2010
Genomax said:
I agree that the uniform doesn't really suit Shiemi...her proportions look completely different from when she's in a kimono lol.
It's just so bad, I don't even know. And I hate how they've made Shiemi's innocent character into a perv-magnet now. Ugh.

Well, this episode was pretty underwhelming. And people thought last week's was bad? They run around an amusement park chasing after a bratty ghost in his PJ's. I freaking hate characters like that. Amaimon was the only thing holding this episode together, and not by a lot. Then Shura. Oh, I won't even say anything about that...
Jul 3, 2011 5:16 PM

Mar 2010
I like Amaimon more than I thought I would xD

This brotherly fight was amazing XD I'm glad I don't fight like this with sister.

Shura was amazing
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Jul 3, 2011 5:26 PM

Jan 2011
Wow. Um, maybe this is just me, but this episode was a complete let-down compared to the manga. The fight between Rin and Amaimon in the manga was SO epic. This one was just...kinda lame...
I felt like the intensity was really lacking. When I pictured this episode I wanted some intense music and lots more yelling.

For example, in the manga when Rin smacks Shiemi's hand away and says "Dont touch me!!" It was like really sad and made me go "whoa!" cuz he was super serious. In the show he just kinda brushed her off and lazily said "dont touch me"

So I didn't particularly like this episode...
Jul 3, 2011 5:31 PM

Aug 2008
I loved this episode!! I have wanted to see Shura animated and also Rin fighting with stronger demon>_<
Jul 3, 2011 6:33 PM

Aug 2009
i was sooooooooooooooooo dissapointed that the ghost didnt lift up sheimi's skirt !
Jul 3, 2011 6:57 PM

Jan 2011
was thinking this was gonna be a 12 episode series but i'm glad there going for 25 wonder where there gonna cut it off at,other than that i enjoyed it Amaimon seems alot more badass and funny in the anime :).
Jul 3, 2011 7:11 PM

Sep 2010
Finally some true actions. Hope we'll get some more with the next episodes.
Jul 3, 2011 7:18 PM

Nov 2006
needs gifs of shiemi in the cup and of amaimon sheathing and unsheathing the sword
Jul 3, 2011 8:13 PM

Apr 2011
Loved how his demonic "brother" was goofing around with the sword. xD
Seeing a bit of Rin's real power was awesome too.. 5/5 :D

Jul 3, 2011 8:53 PM

Apr 2011
It was pretty awesome seeing Rin go full power on Amaimon ... or using a higher level of Satan's power anyway, I'm sure shonen being what he is he'll only get stronger from here. I understand why they want Rin to rely less on his flames, but its the only way hes gonna be able to compete w Amaimon.

Did anyone else find it odd that Mephisto has his own demonic-themed park named after him? Could he advertise any more blatantly that he's a demon working for the Vatican?

Nice fight but cutting back to Shiemi and the kid kept ruining the tension, since there wasn't any danger in the brat's ghost. Speaking of pudding-girl, she looked a little fat and misproportioned in the uniform to be honest, like the artist couldn't figure how how to draw her without her kimono. Part of it's just them boobs n hips... had no idea she was hiding those oppai so well.

4/5, look forward to next episode.
Jul 3, 2011 8:59 PM

Dec 2009
"Go to hell" lol
I knew there had to be more to the person with the hoodie.
Jul 3, 2011 10:43 PM

May 2011
Best episode so far...
Or I should say best fight so far...
Jul 3, 2011 10:59 PM
Jun 2011
Good ep, easily makes up for last week's fail. Kinda glad to see RIn get his ass kicked, hopefully he'll give up the 'not relying on the flames' crap and start kicking some ass himself.
Jul 3, 2011 11:09 PM
Mar 2009
Lol at the comparison of Shiemi running towards them with mousse.

Amaimon pwned Rin. Rin finally understands he's not invincible with his flames.

Shura is literally unveiled too. Lol, Rin is the big pervert.
Jul 3, 2011 11:28 PM

Feb 2010
good ep shura is hot^^
Jul 3, 2011 11:30 PM

Jul 2010
Love the "Go To Hell" sign!
Jul 3, 2011 11:46 PM

Aug 2010
This episode was awesome! Shiemi was in her school uniform and she was so cute. Shura... she is so bad-ass, I just love her. I can't wait to see more of her. Also.. this episode had some nice boobies xD

I'm sad that CORE PRIDE and Take Off aren't gonna be the OP & ED anymore. I really liked those songs :(
Jul 4, 2011 1:09 AM

Mar 2010
Great episode.A lot of action and a new character!
Jul 4, 2011 2:22 AM

Jun 2011
windy said:
needs gifs of shiemi in the cup and of amaimon sheathing and unsheathing the sword

Didnt expect the hoodie guy to be a hawt girl there. 8O
Jul 4, 2011 2:23 AM

Apr 2011
Now this was a good episode, I felt the fighting was much, much better in this episode. I thought the pulling out the sword and put it back repeatedly was funny.

If we are getting a new OP/ED, I hope the OP is just as good as the current one, as for the ED, that could use a big impvovement. I always loved this OP :(

Business is starting to pick up, can't wait for the next episode.
Jul 4, 2011 3:05 AM

May 2010
Whoa Shiemi looks really cute in that school uniform
Jul 4, 2011 3:27 AM

Nov 2006
c-lick said:
windy said:

whoo thanks! ♥
Jul 4, 2011 3:37 AM

Oct 2009
FUCK YEAH!

After what I got in episode 11, finally something good. Like seriously I just wanted someone to take his sword and unsheath it because it was so gawd damn annoying that he kept it sheathed.

Got some hot girls and cool stuff going on.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2011 4:34 AM

Mar 2009
finally she is here :)
Jul 4, 2011 4:45 AM

Jun 2009
I'm really the only one who thinks Shura is lame?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 4, 2011 4:52 AM

Oct 2009
finally SOME plot. and im surprised how dense Rin is, or maybe i missed the part where he knows who and what Mephisto is, but he didnt even wonder about these things, even when Shura asked if Mephisto let Anaimon in.
then Rin got beat up badly, yet again, atleast this wasnt because he refused to use the sword in a timely fashion.
i felt real concerned when Rin lost his senses for that bit. he looked real crazy and next ep he will brood over that and think about how much stronger he has to become (like all those shonen's)
everyones reaction to Shiemi was so funny, i dont think much on her uniform, but at least she can run now.
loved this ep actually. and i love the ED, sad that its going to be replaced next, but oh well, i can just DL it and be happy.
blahblahblah
Jul 4, 2011 6:01 AM

Apr 2011
Rin got beaten up pretty easily.
Jul 4, 2011 6:23 AM

Apr 2011
Hopefully they can match or better the OP/ED because I loved both :D
Jul 4, 2011 7:24 AM
Apr 2008
This was just sad. The whole series started out nicely though a bit unoriginal it still has nice dialogues between the characters that felt pretty natural.
However when it came to episode 11 it started to look like the usual boring and annoying stuff with beach side and pantyshots. But since it was at a beach I could kinda forgive the studios and continued watching, hoping that this were the only time they'd do that kind of stuff. I was wrong.

*WARNING LONG RANT ABOUT NEGLIGENT CLOTHING HERE*

Seriously, why did they have to destroy the image of Shiemi who had good potential to be cute? No, let's give her big breasts(her BH ain't doing their job), tight clothing and a short skirt. (ಠ_ಠ) Also the stupid brat-ghost-that-really-deserved-to-be-dead that has to jump onto her breast and rub them. Is there a way to kill something already dead? Argh, just, just like the sign said "Go to hell".
Then Shura had her appearance, she acted really cool and seemed like one of the better characters. Of course she has to take off her sweater and practically show her boobs that are inhuman, (she must have gone through plastic surgery or something). She's like a rip-off from that boobshowing lady from Tengen toppa gurren lagan. └( ಠ_ಠ)┘
But Shura seems to be at least a woman with braincells that hasn't been digested into fat and lumped into the chest part like most other females...yet..Really hopes that she'll be having some more scenes where her breast won't be jingling in tact to the Jingle bells melody.
*RANT DONE WIIE*

Despite all that, I'll give episode 13 a try. But only because Yukio and Shura are interesting characters. Also wants to know if the boy with the bunny will be a decent guy( in terms of watching).
Credits to "ushitora_icons" at LJ for the cute icon
Jul 4, 2011 8:34 AM

Sep 2009
Genomax said:
I agree that the uniform doesn't really suit Shiemi...her proportions look completely different from when she's in a kimono lol.
That's so true lol. But she look cute (and unnatural) in it. I quite like that Amaimon guy :) Shura made her appearance!
Jul 4, 2011 11:42 AM

May 2011
~Ao no exorcist episode 12 is the best episode ever...''`8>(≧∇≦)<8 but Shiemi.....her uniform does not suit her at all. I think she looks prettier on her kimono...(゜-゜)!
Jul 4, 2011 11:54 AM
Jul 2018
funny how the beach episode managed to have less fan service than this one.
Jul 4, 2011 12:00 PM
Jan 2011
Ffwah said:
Ghost subplot with Shiemi was somewhat weird, but whatever.

And, finally!!! A legitimate fight that doesn't turn out to be an excuse to teach team bonding. YESSSSS!!!!!!

you got that right.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 31, 2011

191 by XILG »»
Apr 16, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 22, 2011

202 by XILG »»
Apr 11, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Zeando - May 1, 2011

239 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Apr 24, 2011

310 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 17, 2011

302 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.