MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Taboo Charming Mother (aka ENBO) ending....?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Enbo »» Taboo Charming Mother (aka ENBO) ending....?

06-21-08, 7:59 AM

Does anyone know about who is truly chosen by Kazuhiko? His step-mother or his step-aunt? Well.. in the sixth episode that I watched, he explained that he liked his step-mother(Misako) better than his step-aunt(Emiko).. but later it told a surprise fact that Emiko was pregnant.. and while he and Misako were doing something eccchi, his father or Misako's husband were come back to the home.. what'll happen if his father saw both of them at that time?. . ..I really want to know the clear ending..

06-27-08, 5:53 AM

zerokeropi said:
Does anyone know about who is truly chosen by Kazuhiko? His step-mother or his step-aunt? Well.. in the sixth episode that I watched, he explained that he liked his step-mother(Misako) better than his step-aunt(Emiko).. but later it told a surprise fact that Emiko was pregnant.. and while he and Misako were doing something eccchi, his father or Misako's husband were come back to the home.. what'll happen if his father saw both of them at that time?. . ..I really want to know the clear ending..

If you follow the manga (called Erotic Heart Mother) ending, It ends with Misako and Kazuhiko in wedding clothes as a epilogue . . . .

http://loplop.us/P249.jpg

02-14-09, 8:52 PM

Interesting ending , lol.

08-29-09, 9:59 PM

yohoo... uhm someone can tell me where and how can i what the taboo video?
please... i saw the episode 1&2 only.
i want to watch the 3rd until the last.
pls...
thanks alot.
happy viewing!

11-07-09, 7:43 PM

VERY GOOD!!!

must watch lol

11-08-09, 11:26 AM

Is there a sequel? that was so good,

12-07-09, 2:11 PM

No, The story ended at episode 6 . . .

10-18-10, 11:07 PM

Now I'm worried about my future being betrayed by my own family....
as I thought single is the best.
独身最高~

03-16-11, 6:29 AM

Reo said:
Now I'm worried about my future being betrayed by my own family....
as I thought single is the best.
独身最高~

Not always dude.

03-20-11, 4:27 AM

This was ok, just wish there was a clear ending.

08-02-11, 1:33 AM

I want a nice boat ending.

03-31-12, 7:55 AM

passers_xv said:
yohoo... uhm someone can tell me where and how can i what the taboo video?
please... i saw the episode 1&2 only.
i want to watch the 3rd until the last.
pls...
thanks alot.
happy viewing!

I have the full episodes. Just PM me and I'll give you the links. :)
[url="http://www.signaturebar.com/"][/url]

06-04-12, 12:50 AM

loplop said:
zerokeropi said:

If you follow the manga (called Erotic Heart Mother) ending, It ends with Misako and Kazuhiko in wedding clothes as a epilogue . . . .

http://loplop.us/P249.jpg

I'm glad that at least they ended up together, I don't know why but even though the main character is kind of douche I still liked the idea that they loved each other so thanks for that picture it made my day better since episode 6 ended with that huge cliff hanger.

03-14-13, 10:17 PM

The ending led me here. Such a cliff hanger and all.
LOL, I too want a clear ending. The pic above made me feel now ok.

03-07-14, 10:50 AM

Yea, I wonderd about the same. very good hentai series. good plot and all. nice that they made love Kazikou and Misako, but what about Emiko's child. LEL that would be a epic drama scene. too bad we won't see it. :P

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices