MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Shiki Specials Episode 2 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Shiki Specials »» Shiki Specials Episode 2 Discussion

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Shiki Specials Episode 2 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

82 66.13%
4 out of 5: Liked it

31 25.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

10 8.06%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.81%
Voters: 124

07-25-11, 2:19 PM

Now that was very intense and it was more than I expected. Motoko's son decomposing like that in her arms was scary.
Her going insane was neatly done and I am guessing she was not in a position to rationally analyze anything laid out in front of her. So her 'screwed over Kanami' is acceptable but none the less frustrating.

Oh, the animation was epic.
I still hoped to see Natsuno though.

07-25-11, 3:38 PM

What did I think ? I think if any sane person can endure all that and not go insane they were probably not right to begin with . The fact that she did go psycho after all that just proves how fragile and delicate the human mind really is. BTW great ep. love how they brought us right back to the beginning.Can't wait to start on the Manga :)
@PrinceJuicifer@ (~.^)/

07-25-11, 4:19 PM

Ew! Motoko is insane! Staying hidden in her house and her son is dead.

07-25-11, 6:39 PM

Mokoto's gone crazy, they depicted this really well.
It was gross how her son already died and his hair was 'melting' away.
This episode was pretty intense, my eyes were glued on my screen all the way through.

07-25-11, 7:50 PM

this left a bad taste taste in my month, and even the series itself didnt do that.
she was just too hysteric, too unbelievable in my eyes. she was just way too over the top.
the only redeeming aspect of this episode was the red haired lady, who was fine if i may add, and at least at least the sight of her didnt make me cringe.

07-25-11, 9:27 PM

Not a bad episode. Do enjoy all the events she had to go through. Kinda odd people are that suspicious of doctor's when they are trying to help you. I guess that's just how it is when you got a somewhat epidemnic going around.

07-25-11, 11:57 PM

So that's how that damn fire started...I remember seeing this chick with her son in the tub...it was weird when he melted
I liked how we got to see things that were going on behind the scenes and not directly entwined with the main character...I WANT MORE SHIKI!!!

Was that Muroi's dad they showed when she was walking to start the fire, the one with the beard??...even if not can someone answer cause i'm still confused from the series why his dad even went to them on his own

07-26-11, 12:49 AM

Damn. Good episode.

07-26-11, 4:35 AM

I'm having goosebumps all over xD
Quite a good episode.
~by 4 <3

07-26-11, 9:34 AM

Motoko-san...a sad way to end Shiki which was a good anime series. May re-watch it again someday as the crazy characters and mayhem. Glad we were at least, treated to some specials.

07-26-11, 9:52 AM

I expected something more but I guess that will do.

Decomposing body of Motoko's son made me squirmed a bit.

Not as great as the previous but still interesting for me. Shiki, you'll be remembered..

07-26-11, 1:59 PM

And that essentially is the final Shiki episode. Siiiiiiiiiiigh....

I have only this to say: Best Vampire show ever.
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!

07-26-11, 4:49 PM

Wow - the OVA episodes are really intense. I loved it even more than the first one. 5/5

Btw someone has to change the MAL infos about the episodes since there was a preview for the next one at the end of OVA 2.

07-26-11, 5:22 PM

Damn...now it's really over ... really going to miss this anime ... TwT
I kind of pity and hate Maeda at the same time ... she did go trough a lot ... but betraying her friend like that ...
Kanami and her mom are the proof that the shiki and the villagers could have coexisted after all ... if any of the sides cared to listen the other one ...

07-26-11, 9:20 PM

I'm pretty sure the whole point of this episode was to show off that Ozaki was a total badass, dodging that backhand from that bitch.
Other than that, Moto-chan sure was creepy.

07-26-11, 10:44 PM

melting kid = EWWWWWW

but it was nice to see an example of a human and shiki trying to coexist

07-27-11, 1:31 AM

Gladius said:
Btw someone has to change the MAL infos about the episodes since there was a preview for the next one at the end of OVA 2.
Wasn't that the preview for ep22 though?
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.

07-27-11, 5:42 AM

Karasuchan said:
Damn...now it's really over ... really going to miss this anime ... TwT
I kind of pity and hate Maeda at the same time ... she did go trough a lot ... but betraying her friend like that ...
Kanami and her mom are the proof that the shiki and the villagers could have coexisted after all ... if any of the sides cared to listen the other one ...

also the proof of the kirishiki's guilt. Kanami's mom only got that far because she woke up while her guards were lazing around and so wasnt thrown in a cage and gradually trained to kill people like the rest were

07-27-11, 8:57 AM

Wow, that was a fantastic decent into madness. The specials did a fantastic job of filling the gaps. However, I wish there was a 22.5. The ending of the series kinda left me unsatisfied, and I still feel like there was a lot that could have been said.

07-27-11, 11:27 AM

Thalandor46 said:
Wow, that was a fantastic decent into madness. The specials did a fantastic job of filling the gaps. However, I wish there was a 22.5. The ending of the series kinda left me unsatisfied, and I still feel like there was a lot that could have been said.

read the last chapter of the manga for a short epilogue

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices