MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Tiger & Bunny Episode 14 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Tiger & Bunny »» Tiger & Bunny Episode 14 Discussion

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Tiger & Bunny Episode 14 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

72 60.50%
4 out of 5: Liked it

31 26.05%
3 out of 5: It was OK

13 10.92%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 2.52%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 119

07-03-11, 9:40 AM

Honestly, is it really that big a deal how old Kotetsu and Karina are? Falling in love with someone isn't logical. (Though I personally do see a father/daughter thing going on)

DarkVieN said:
I'm surprised that they made it obvious that Karina is in love with Tiger. Prettygood episode but I'm a slash fan, so it's obvious that I disapprove this relationship (tbh I'm raging inside. This filler was so unnecessary!). TxB all the way please.

I doubt they'll make it any more obvious (as in them actually going out). They know the huge T&B slash market right now, they wouldn't crush that! Or so I hope? 8D;;

DarkVieN said:

I'm pretty sure it was Kaede browsing the pictures (smaller hands + pink nails) and she has an obvious crush on Bunny. o:

07-03-11, 10:02 AM

Personally, I think the outcome of the Rose issue is that she will put things into perspective. She will realise that she has a lot of life ahead of her and is still working on finding out who she is as a person. Then she will probably wait and see if she still likes Tiger in a few years or not, in the meantime just get to know him better as a person. At least that is where I see this going for three reasons:

1. She is currently immature, not ready for a relationship with someone older.
2. She wouldn't just stop liking him in "that way". Such an event would be rather insensitive and lazy writing, especially since she has liked him for at least a year. Feelings just don't disappear in an epiphany. And the Tiger & Bunny staff has sensitivity down to a science.
3. She will not want to hurt Tiger emotionally, especially in the context of a lost loved one and the fact she doesn't know Kaede (yet). She should be friends with Kaede before any relationship is possible.

And over the course of her waiting period, she or Tiger might meet someone and have their own happy ever after.

Next episode, Sky High... I get the sinking feeling his heart is going to get broken, I am going to cry ;_;, I love him so much, almost as much as Kotetsu and maybe more than Karina... maybe, so difficult to decide.

07-03-11, 11:06 AM

5/5 for some reason i like this episode :)

07-03-11, 11:11 AM

Could Tiger's power is beginning to develop ?

07-03-11, 12:05 PM

AstuteOtaku said:

Insensitive and lazy writing's a given in this case, as much as one would like to see more complex writing regarding the rest of the cast; after all, the show's called Tiger&Bunny. I just hope that the intensifying aspect of love in the plot isn't a result of that. (Sky High, I fear for him~)

Feelings don't disappear, they simply evolve and change with the person; that's where they've got Blue Rose covered, but I would have preferred something less cliche for a female character; as her entire character hanging on her feelings for Tiger would be, to say the least, lame.
Then again, this show's got its own token gay stereotype.

07-03-11, 12:39 PM

AstuteOtaku
... rather insensitive and lazy writing,

Sorry to quote out of context, but this is my major complain so far for the series. Specially the lazy part. I wanted this anime to be a 10, but so far for me it's barely hanging on to an 8... and quickly dropping.

I was somewhat surprised by the suggested Kotetsu+Karina pairing, I really thought it was going to be Kotetsu+Agnes... but Agnes became nothing more than a sporadic background character after episode 3.

07-03-11, 12:45 PM

Woah, it's as if Bunny's personality completely changed. :O
I like the fact Tiger is getting recognition and stronger, looks like he'll get even cooler.

07-03-11, 2:19 PM

i hope in the finale tigers powers do go away, like in the final battle, that would be very interesting

also i feel like a ass sinc eon all the past forums i kept tellign all the people that were shipping kotetsu and katrina were idiots and then "sigh" of course it happened, im still gonna pretend it was just a father daughter like relationship

also finaly barnaby acts like a good freind, i actually smile dwhen they were complimenting eachother, this show has some magical feeling of when im watching it im happy, the only other 2 shows that happened to me with were star driver and gurren, and clannad but it didnt make me feel happy as it progressed for obvious reasons for whoever has seen the show, could it be any more of a downer, but back on topic

this show is awsome and i look forword to sky highs ep, i wanted to see him get a ep since the 1st ep, i just love his catchphrase, also do you think this ranking is right

1:barnaby
2: sky high
3: blue rose
4: kotetsu
5:ivan
6:fire emblem
7: rock bison

it sounds about right i cant remember what blue rose's ranking was in the start so i dont know how her drop put her im guessing she was rank 2 originally

07-03-11, 3:05 PM

Huhu, funny stuff this time with a 10 months time leap, Blue Rose's realization, Tiger's new powers etc... Looking forward to the following episodes.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

07-03-11, 3:14 PM

That random change in personality...
mmm, suspicious, very suspicious xD
anywho, seems like Tiger is either, having an upgrade in power, or second power? o: ?
speed..or ..something..mmm
who knows
next episode seems good <3

07-03-11, 4:09 PM

I found it interesting that Tiger and Bunny were forced to sing and release a CD in the anime, because that's what their voice actors are going to do in real life too! Their character song's going to be released on the 24th of August :D
http://tiger-and-bunny.livejournal.com/37157.html

07-03-11, 4:33 PM

This one was good!
It's nice the partners have come to a mutual understanding. And Blue Rose's crushing is so cute.

07-03-11, 4:34 PM

blue rose: always bringing out the best in tiger. ( in more ways than one )

but lmao, i can't believe people are taking it too seriously. realistically, the pairing isn't going to happen; the same thing goes for the tiger/bunny ship. so what's the point of all these age calculations, LMAO.... blue rose is adorable though, hnnggh. o///////o

07-03-11, 4:50 PM

nice epic episode! Bunny is now a bro, and Tiger isn't stuck in last anymore. not surprised there was a slight time skip. Tiger even got complimented for helping poor Rock Bison and found the criminal with a banana peel! still his powers seem to be changing. lol Blue Rose wants some of Tiger. still isn't he a bit old for her? oh well, I don't see anything more than a 1 sided crush.

Sky High episode next time finally. still could use more Rock Bison but he did a little here.

07-03-11, 4:57 PM

Some fabulous dancing this episode, and Blue Rose was so cute with her one-sided crush.

07-03-11, 5:10 PM

rurupoi said:
Honestly, is it really that big a deal how old Kotetsu and Karina are? Falling in love with someone isn't logical. (Though I personally do see a father/daughter thing going on)

DarkVieN said:
I'm surprised that they made it obvious that Karina is in love with Tiger. Prettygood episode but I'm a slash fan, so it's obvious that I disapprove this relationship (tbh I'm raging inside. This filler was so unnecessary!). TxB all the way please.

I doubt they'll make it any more obvious (as in them actually going out). They know the huge T&B slash market right now, they wouldn't crush that! Or so I hope? 8D;;

DarkVieN said:

I'm pretty sure it was Kaede browsing the pictures (smaller hands + pink nails) and she has an obvious crush on Bunny. o:

the producers should consider NOT losing T&B's female fans DX

Archie74 said:
AstuteOtaku
... rather insensitive and lazy writing,

Sorry to quote out of context, but this is my major complain so far for the series. Specially the lazy part. I wanted this anime to be a 10, but so far for me it's barely hanging on to an 8... and quickly dropping.

I was somewhat surprised by the suggested Kotetsu+Karina pairing, I really thought it was going to be Kotetsu+Agnes... but Agnes became nothing more than a sporadic background character after episode 3.

Tiger x Agnes? That's somehow fine with me lol

07-03-11, 5:41 PM

loved this episode! It was so CUTE and lighthearted.

Regardless of where the KarinaxKotetsu goes, I think Karina is absolutely adorable with her schoolgirl crush on an older man. I predict something will happen to make her realize it can never work out, but she will still care for him - greatly respecting him as a wise hero.

Kotetsu's power is probably evolving. Can't wait to hear more about it. Strangely, i have a bad feeling about the whole thing.

Aw, Rock Bison is last :( But glad Tiger isnt!

Dancing was hi-la-ri-ous! Who thought up that choreography!? They are totally doing this for us fans to have a good laugh. Kotetsu doing the robot was GOLD.

I liked the new OP and ED. Gotta grow on me a bit.

Aaaand, the preview looked good! I'm ready to see Sky High get tons of screen time.

07-03-11, 6:14 PM

hmm my anime instincts tell me I def cannot see this change to Tiger's power being a good thing

but this was a nice episode . Blue Rose x Tiger... i can see that happening

nice new ending theme song

07-03-11, 6:20 PM

I Think the more power he uses the less time he has

07-03-11, 7:31 PM

I don't get where people get the "father figure" and "mentor" images from. She NEVER has seen him as a father figure (she has a good father who loves her dearly already BTW), and no where is it stated he was a mentor or we've seen him trying to be a mentor. Everytime they talked, it was simply just friends talking to one another. A lot of people who felt a "family relationship" looked too deeply into what's really there. All there is Kotetsu helping another one of his friends when she was down in the dumps, what he's known for.

You're making yourself see more ick than what's really even there, and its really not any IMO.

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices