Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 3, 2011 1:45 AM

Aug 2009
Tixy said:
When you get patted on the head by Kaburagi T. Kotetsu that means you're forever stuck in his family-harem. Honestly, taking of my shipping goggles, I don't think Karina or anyone else for that matter has a chance, Kotetsu is a pure husbando who still wears his ring, I doubt that will ever change since Tomoe is clearly the best waifu which no one could ever replace.
He was perfectly fine as a widower with no real love interest, I was very happy with that move since we don't see it often that nobody lusts for protagonist-kun but I guess I'll never get a show entirely rid of romance that only focuses of nakama-family love.

One reason why I love Tiger, he still does wear his ring, and I think it would be a beautiful ending if he ended up still single, as long as all sides of interpersonal relations are well written any outcome is great, but the one you suggested above could have particularly deep and emotional scenes that i would look forward to immensely... and yes... he did pat Karina on the head... however I got that as more of an "I recognise you as a friend" kind of thing, another example of two people looking at the same scene and seeing different realities.

I also greatly appreciate shows with a lack of romance, but at the same time, small amounts of it are like sprinkles on a sundae. Romance is a part of every day life, it's realistic that something would happen in a pseudo-slice-of-life series such as Tiger & Bunny that covers a large cast and reasonably long amounts of time.
Jul 3, 2011 2:02 AM

Oct 2007
You're right about the "at least" part, I didn't phrase that well, just that I saw it being stated by people so many times that I took it as a fact as well. Still, the whole age thing isn't that important to me, what alienates me from the ship is that Kotetsu has a daughter which in my opinion makes his whole view on younger women change. I've heard men a few times state that they can't find women who are close to the age of their daughters/younger sisters desirable to be in a relationship with. Yes, Karina is older than Kaede but it's just my opinion that it's not really enough. Also, I don't find their ship to have much chemistry, their personalities don't really work well together for me, she is still a teenage girl who doesn't have a good idea on what love is and needs to grow as a person first. So the main issue for me would not be her age, but just her young personality, I mean if she matures one day into a fine woman (like Agnes) then sure why not. As it is, I don't think Kotetsu views her as his equal, and I hope nobody misinterprets what I mean by this, I mean as a proper adult, he cares about her but in a different way.
The line "your boyfriend isn't angry etc." - honestly, I don't see any implications there, even if I try. I mean the guy later says "you should have a boyfriend or two at your age", he clearly has no goddamn idea what the hell is coming out of his mouth. Most women would be angry at that, I personally would think that he implied that I was impure. To me that line implies he doesn't see her as an adult at all.
I love this deep character discussion speculah~
Jul 3, 2011 2:26 AM

Jan 2011
I agree with AstuteOtaku about that line "you boyfriend isn't angry right?". For him to imply that means that he can see how another guy could interpret their relationship as romantic, meaning romance between them is not impossible. I do agree with you Tixy that how far this relationship will go depends entirely on Kotetsu, cause Karina is set. I also think that the gay fire guy will give her advice on how to carry out this situation, cause he's been fleshing her attraction to kotetsu the entire time.

We also have to remember that this is japanese culture, and being young getting into marriage is extremely common. So her young personality wouldn't be that much of a factor considering some girls get married as soon as they graduate high school. One thing that really helps this scenerio is that Karina is no longer confused or misguided about her feelings. She clearly knows what she wants, so that will save a lot of time and confusion in the future.

The most important thing is that her being seen as a close friend GREATLY increases the odds of a possible relationship compared to a daughter. Relationships usually blossom out of close friendships, so it can't be ruled out its not possible if they get close, which I have a feeling they will. I also think they DO match. Kotetsu's wife from what I heard was JUST like Karina, Tsundere, strong minded and wore the pants in the relationship. Karina putting her foot in Kotetsu's ass is what he needs sometimes, cause while he has good intentions at times, he doesn't think about doing things before he does it.

Finally about Kotetsu and his romance life. Lets be honest, its not necessarily that he's not looking, its more so that it hasn't come to him. Before now, his life was basically hell, always struggling to spend time with his daughter, never getting recognition at work, and nothing to really "show-off" towards women. Compare to now, he's doing better at work, I'm sure because of this he's doing financially better, and we've yet to see if his relationship with his daughter improved. But going by these, this presents a new confidence to "test the waters". And if Karina steps to him as a woman and not a young girl, he wouldn't mind going out for a drink with her, and that can evolve into bigger and better things.
Tenchi_RyuJul 3, 2011 2:34 AM
Jul 3, 2011 2:36 AM

Oct 2007
Haha actually to make things worse Tomoe is actually a lot like Barnaby, and Barnaby says that Karina is exactly like Kotetsu. Some people seem to take that as possible Barnaby x Karina, makes more sense shipping-wise to me, and him trolling her was a lot of fun to listen. But in the end I am all for family end, it makes me feel so fluffy just thinking about it.
Jul 3, 2011 3:09 AM

Aug 2009
N'awww that chick in the preview looked really cute!
Jul 3, 2011 3:15 AM

Nov 2009
Tiger's power can't disappear (we still have 11 eps to go), so I think it's either evolving into a superior form, or into something else entirely, maybe even the second power will be born, as was suggested above (that orange glow, like Jake had, instead of usual blue also might be the proof).

And I'm all for Kotetsu/Karina. It's rare for me to like romance in my anime, but this one is a huge exception. I'm rooting for this pairing, despite the odds and age difference.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jul 3, 2011 3:45 AM

Oct 2010
I will confirm it later but I remember Tiger been around 40 years old and Blue Rose should be 17.
Anyways age is a state of mind. I feel bad for all those TxB people put there but it seem that Blue Rose is going for it.
I wouldn't say his powers are disappearing but they are probably evolving due to age. This will be nice as we will see him cooping with his new ability while trying to keep this standard people have of him.
I might add this would make sense as they never specify what was Legend's (1st Hero) age when he died. Since he was the one the recruits Tiger it is very likely that there is no data about NEXTs on such an advance age. Remember this hero thing is rather new for them as well.

Things to keep in mind:
- Tiger have done this dance before (he was married duh), so I hope to god he will be able to catch up to this soon
- His wife is dead and moving on wouldn't mean to forget her. He still treasures her but it will be nice to him at least making an attempt here.
- 2nd League Heroes aren't even worth the CG for the producers... sad face T_T
- Bunny still wants it >.>

New Opening animation sequence was really impressive, sadly the music is not of my taste and about the ED

CG said:

And I'm all for Kotetsu/Karina. It's rare for me to like romance in my anime, but this one is a huge exception. I'm rooting for this pairing, despite the odds and age difference.

I think is because Tiger does a good job as one of the main characters. I still believe he has a lot of Spike in him but that extra goofiness is what makes this such a enjoyable anime.
choyosJul 3, 2011 3:53 AM
huh?
Jul 3, 2011 4:10 AM

Nov 2010
nooo.... I don't want KarinaxKotetsu it just doesn't work for me, Its seems like a father daughter relationship and I would like it to stay that way. also because I'm shipping TxB

Sky High finally gets an arc... He better be more badass than lovey-dovey

I've gotta say I did not really enjoy this episode, but only because I've been waiting impatiently all week and it didn't seem worth the wait.
Jul 3, 2011 5:20 AM
Jun 2008
paperbomb said:
also because I'm shipping TxB
noooo, pls don't give me serious BL in this Anime T.T

I am waiting for that GyuKaku's arc, not sure why Japan people like him so much even thou he doesn't have much action in this series at all .
Jul 3, 2011 5:26 AM

Sep 2009
paperbomb said:
nooo.... I don't want KarinaxKotetsu it just doesn't work for me, Its seems like a father daughter relationship and I would like it to stay that way. also because I'm shipping TxB
this completely plus whatever Tixy said about the family end (as the yaoi won't ever happen & Kotetsu just won't suit dating)

Ok OP but love the ED a lot.
The episode was light and simple which made me like it a lot. Bunny should go back to his old personality. It really does not suit him and him being a tsundere <3
So finally there is an episode where I don't have to rage about Tiger not getting the love he deserves. Really, he is very much like a sweetheart :3
Jul 3, 2011 6:04 AM

Apr 2010
The part where he suddenly takes off in front of the motor bike Bunny and Blue Rose are in was awesome. Woosh! Haha :)

Looks like Tiger's power might be evolving. The power effect increased while the duration of his power seems to have dropped from 5 minutes to 4 minutes 30 seconds. Its a pretty good tradeoff though since the power looks like its increased a great deal to compensate.
Jul 3, 2011 6:07 AM

Feb 2008
New OP/ED= shit.
OP was animated well, but song is above stupid and totally not fitting. ED is shit overall.

For the episode itself.. It was awesome. I loved it. xD
Jul 3, 2011 6:29 AM

Jun 2011
Fun episode. New ending was okay, but I liked the old OP and ED better.

I don't see Blue Rose and Tiger having a serious relationship, but love interest is always fun.

Psyched about Tiger's evolving powers though, should get interesting.
El Psy Congroo
Jul 3, 2011 6:39 AM

Mar 2011
My fave ep so far ^^
Jul 3, 2011 6:41 AM

Jul 2011
Liking the new OP & ED.

This episode, aside from showing us Karina's emotional blossoming - didn't conclude much from what'd happened so far (Hey, Jake? Lunatic?)
We were given a brief sum up, still I'd like to think that there's more to it in later episodes.

As for the main story; one thing that certainly shows Blue Rose's young mentality is her crushing on a widower with a daughter ; age isn't the matter here, but circumstance.
The fact that he's not the only man in the world, but the only one who's been around her and given her attention, the kind of paternal affection that she alone bases her romantic feelings on is what makes this so one-sided. We can discuss the various possibilities, as they have obviously set this to spark some discussion in the fandom.

It is also foreshadowing something depending on how far you're willing to see;
My theory's that she by the end will have become more independent and mature, and likely gotten over him. I'd find a developement in Blue Rose much more appealing as opposed to her continuously crushing.

And now it's Sky High's turn. Why love, whyyy?
SicJul 3, 2011 7:19 AM
Jul 3, 2011 8:25 AM

Jan 2010
This new arc seems really promising, and T & B as a whole is become a bit deep. I like,

Jul 3, 2011 8:39 AM

Jun 2008
love the new op and end so cool

oh my good barnaby and tiger so lovely XD

and blue rose in love with tiger holy shit

and wao tiger powers evolving so niceeeee I will look forward to that
Life is bittersweet can you live with that?
Jul 3, 2011 9:04 AM

Apr 2008
imagine, if Kotetsu is going out with Karina... Kaede would be like "BUT DAD THAT WOMAN IS YOUNG ENOUGH TO BE MY SISTER"

I'm surprised that they made it obvious that Karina is in love with Tiger. Prettygood episode but I'm a slash fan, so it's obvious that I disapprove this relationship (tbh I'm raging inside. This filler was so unnecessary!). TxB all the way please. And it's obvious that Bunny understands Tiger more than anyone else does. I think I mentioned before that Blue Rose can't read Tiger. Sucks to be you BR :P
I pray that Tiger will forever be oblivious to her feelings, but I'd like to know about his late wife.

I'm a lil disappointed that they did a time skip. We didn't get the chance to see T&B bonding, maybe that's why deredere Bunny is creepy (well well it's up to the fangirls to make up a story no? ;3 ).

the OP is okay, not as awsm as the 1st one but as the 1st one i love the sequence. Especially the iPod Touch thingy XD
Jul 3, 2011 9:31 AM

Jan 2011
after letting go of his vengence, Bunny become such a nice guy? the tone he talks about Tiger made me sweat... no more Kiraboshi pls

the new heroes have really terrible custome, i dont think we will see their real faces

it seems the Rose x Tiger is only a one-way current, next is Sky High? this is becoming a romance show^^
Jul 3, 2011 9:40 AM

Sep 2010
Honestly, is it really that big a deal how old Kotetsu and Karina are? Falling in love with someone isn't logical. (Though I personally do see a father/daughter thing going on)

DarkVieN said:
I'm surprised that they made it obvious that Karina is in love with Tiger. Prettygood episode but I'm a slash fan, so it's obvious that I disapprove this relationship (tbh I'm raging inside. This filler was so unnecessary!). TxB all the way please.

I doubt they'll make it any more obvious (as in them actually going out). They know the huge T&B slash market right now, they wouldn't crush that! Or so I hope? 8D;;

DarkVieN said:

I'm pretty sure it was Kaede browsing the pictures (smaller hands + pink nails) and she has an obvious crush on Bunny. o:
Jul 3, 2011 10:02 AM

Aug 2009
Personally, I think the outcome of the Rose issue is that she will put things into perspective. She will realise that she has a lot of life ahead of her and is still working on finding out who she is as a person. Then she will probably wait and see if she still likes Tiger in a few years or not, in the meantime just get to know him better as a person. At least that is where I see this going for three reasons:

1. She is currently immature, not ready for a relationship with someone older.
2. She wouldn't just stop liking him in "that way". Such an event would be rather insensitive and lazy writing, especially since she has liked him for at least a year. Feelings just don't disappear in an epiphany. And the Tiger & Bunny staff has sensitivity down to a science.
3. She will not want to hurt Tiger emotionally, especially in the context of a lost loved one and the fact she doesn't know Kaede (yet). She should be friends with Kaede before any relationship is possible.

And over the course of her waiting period, she or Tiger might meet someone and have their own happy ever after.

Next episode, Sky High... I get the sinking feeling his heart is going to get broken, I am going to cry ;_;, I love him so much, almost as much as Kotetsu and maybe more than Karina... maybe, so difficult to decide.
Jul 3, 2011 11:06 AM

May 2009
5/5 for some reason i like this episode :)
Jul 3, 2011 11:11 AM

May 2010
Could Tiger's power is beginning to develop ?

Jul 3, 2011 12:05 PM

Jul 2011
AstuteOtaku said:

Insensitive and lazy writing's a given in this case, as much as one would like to see more complex writing regarding the rest of the cast; after all, the show's called Tiger&Bunny. I just hope that the intensifying aspect of love in the plot isn't a result of that. (Sky High, I fear for him~)

Feelings don't disappear, they simply evolve and change with the person; that's where they've got Blue Rose covered, but I would have preferred something less cliche for a female character; as her entire character hanging on her feelings for Tiger would be, to say the least, lame.
Then again, this show's got its own token gay stereotype.
Jul 3, 2011 12:39 PM

Jan 2010
AstuteOtaku
... rather insensitive and lazy writing,

Sorry to quote out of context, but this is my major complain so far for the series. Specially the lazy part. I wanted this anime to be a 10, but so far for me it's barely hanging on to an 8... and quickly dropping.

I was somewhat surprised by the suggested Kotetsu+Karina pairing, I really thought it was going to be Kotetsu+Agnes... but Agnes became nothing more than a sporadic background character after episode 3.
"Seize the time, Meribor - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Jul 3, 2011 12:45 PM

Jun 2011
Woah, it's as if Bunny's personality completely changed. :O
I like the fact Tiger is getting recognition and stronger, looks like he'll get even cooler.
Jul 3, 2011 2:19 PM
May 2011
i hope in the finale tigers powers do go away, like in the final battle, that would be very interesting

also i feel like a ass sinc eon all the past forums i kept tellign all the people that were shipping kotetsu and katrina were idiots and then "sigh" of course it happened, im still gonna pretend it was just a father daughter like relationship

also finaly barnaby acts like a good freind, i actually smile dwhen they were complimenting eachother, this show has some magical feeling of when im watching it im happy, the only other 2 shows that happened to me with were star driver and gurren, and clannad but it didnt make me feel happy as it progressed for obvious reasons for whoever has seen the show, could it be any more of a downer, but back on topic

this show is awsome and i look forword to sky highs ep, i wanted to see him get a ep since the 1st ep, i just love his catchphrase, also do you think this ranking is right

1:barnaby
2: sky high
3: blue rose
4: kotetsu
5:ivan
6:fire emblem
7: rock bison

it sounds about right i cant remember what blue rose's ranking was in the start so i dont know how her drop put her im guessing she was rank 2 originally
Jul 3, 2011 3:05 PM
Dec 2007
Huhu, funny stuff this time with a 10 months time leap, Blue Rose's realization, Tiger's new powers etc... Looking forward to the following episodes.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jul 3, 2011 3:14 PM

Jan 2011
That random change in personality...
mmm, suspicious, very suspicious xD
anywho, seems like Tiger is either, having an upgrade in power, or second power? o: ?
speed..or ..something..mmm
who knows
next episode seems good <3
Jul 3, 2011 4:09 PM

Jun 2008
I found it interesting that Tiger and Bunny were forced to sing and release a CD in the anime, because that's what their voice actors are going to do in real life too! Their character song's going to be released on the 24th of August :D
http://tiger-and-bunny.livejournal.com/37157.html
Jul 3, 2011 4:33 PM

May 2010
This one was good!
It's nice the partners have come to a mutual understanding. And Blue Rose's crushing is so cute.
Jul 3, 2011 4:34 PM

Nov 2007

blue rose: always bringing out the best in tiger. ( in more ways than one )

but lmao, i can't believe people are taking it too seriously. realistically, the pairing isn't going to happen; the same thing goes for the tiger/bunny ship. so what's the point of all these age calculations, LMAO.... blue rose is adorable though, hnnggh. o///////o
Jul 3, 2011 4:50 PM

Nov 2007
nice epic episode! Bunny is now a bro, and Tiger isn't stuck in last anymore. not surprised there was a slight time skip. Tiger even got complimented for helping poor Rock Bison and found the criminal with a banana peel! still his powers seem to be changing. lol Blue Rose wants some of Tiger. still isn't he a bit old for her? oh well, I don't see anything more than a 1 sided crush.

Sky High episode next time finally. still could use more Rock Bison but he did a little here.
Jul 3, 2011 4:57 PM

May 2009
Some fabulous dancing this episode, and Blue Rose was so cute with her one-sided crush.
Jul 3, 2011 5:10 PM

Apr 2008
rurupoi said:
Honestly, is it really that big a deal how old Kotetsu and Karina are? Falling in love with someone isn't logical. (Though I personally do see a father/daughter thing going on)

DarkVieN said:
I'm surprised that they made it obvious that Karina is in love with Tiger. Prettygood episode but I'm a slash fan, so it's obvious that I disapprove this relationship (tbh I'm raging inside. This filler was so unnecessary!). TxB all the way please.

I doubt they'll make it any more obvious (as in them actually going out). They know the huge T&B slash market right now, they wouldn't crush that! Or so I hope? 8D;;

DarkVieN said:

I'm pretty sure it was Kaede browsing the pictures (smaller hands + pink nails) and she has an obvious crush on Bunny. o:

the producers should consider NOT losing T&B's female fans DX

Archie74 said:
AstuteOtaku
... rather insensitive and lazy writing,

Sorry to quote out of context, but this is my major complain so far for the series. Specially the lazy part. I wanted this anime to be a 10, but so far for me it's barely hanging on to an 8... and quickly dropping.

I was somewhat surprised by the suggested Kotetsu+Karina pairing, I really thought it was going to be Kotetsu+Agnes... but Agnes became nothing more than a sporadic background character after episode 3.

Tiger x Agnes? That's somehow fine with me lol
Jul 3, 2011 5:41 PM
Jun 2011
loved this episode! It was so CUTE and lighthearted.

Regardless of where the KarinaxKotetsu goes, I think Karina is absolutely adorable with her schoolgirl crush on an older man. I predict something will happen to make her realize it can never work out, but she will still care for him - greatly respecting him as a wise hero.

Kotetsu's power is probably evolving. Can't wait to hear more about it. Strangely, i have a bad feeling about the whole thing.

Aw, Rock Bison is last :( But glad Tiger isnt!

Dancing was hi-la-ri-ous! Who thought up that choreography!? They are totally doing this for us fans to have a good laugh. Kotetsu doing the robot was GOLD.

I liked the new OP and ED. Gotta grow on me a bit.

Aaaand, the preview looked good! I'm ready to see Sky High get tons of screen time.
Jul 3, 2011 6:14 PM

May 2011
hmm my anime instincts tell me I def cannot see this change to Tiger's power being a good thing

but this was a nice episode . Blue Rose x Tiger... i can see that happening

nice new ending theme song
Jul 3, 2011 6:20 PM

Oct 2010
I Think the more power he uses the less time he has
Jul 3, 2011 7:31 PM

Jan 2011
I don't get where people get the "father figure" and "mentor" images from. She NEVER has seen him as a father figure (she has a good father who loves her dearly already BTW), and no where is it stated he was a mentor or we've seen him trying to be a mentor. Everytime they talked, it was simply just friends talking to one another. A lot of people who felt a "family relationship" looked too deeply into what's really there. All there is Kotetsu helping another one of his friends when she was down in the dumps, what he's known for.

You're making yourself see more ick than what's really even there, and its really not any IMO.
Jul 3, 2011 10:04 PM
Mar 2010
Ousto said:
The new OP reminds me of this song (tear jerker warning): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2mH7wFiaKo

I actually thought of Bump of Chicken pretty quickly after hearing the beginning of the OP, but I thought more along the lines of Tentai Kansoku and Karma (the second half of the song, not so much). The ED is a nice song, but I'm not too sure how well it'll fit with the show.

I liked this episode, laughed at the fact there was some crazy fanboy cosplaying like that. This "love" thing is indeed a bit weird, but again as others have pointed out Kotetsu's pretty much clueless anyway, so it all works out. The time skip right in the middle was a bit weird, considering everyone's all buddy-buddy now, but it's nice to see that they've changed since the beginning. Wondering how they'll take the superpower issue and run with it.

PS: Minor leaguers, sigh...
Jul 3, 2011 10:14 PM
May 2011
Impulse66 said:
hmm my anime instincts tell me I def cannot see this change to Tiger's power being a good thing

but this was a nice episode . Blue Rose x Tiger... i can see that happening

nice new ending theme song
more like your common sense, its obviously gonna screw him over, i dont think it would go into the depressing side of end up killing him but i hope it does, i like the stories where the MC has a power that will kill him but he uses it anyway to protect the people he cares about sorta like tales of the abyss, heroic sacrifices are truely a amazing and depressing thing to see
Jul 3, 2011 11:33 PM

Oct 2009
Ok I thinks its time for me to over-read the opening and the plot, let's see how much i can exaggerate this

1) That's totally Kotetsu's daughter using that iphone(?), since there's even pictures of kotetsu's wife there, and when she reaches the picture of Bunny, Kotetsu takes it away ... Hmmm does this mean anything?

2) In the short part when they are showing the Hero cards, Tiger is the only card that is looking at Bunny, Hmmm

3) Tiger's face when he said he was probably evolving made me think that he's gonna go mad

4) The fact that everything is going how Tiger ever wanted... Something bad is going to be knocking on his door anytime soon

So what can I say after all of this? You might think I'm mad (that's because I am) but I think that Tiger is actually gonna go evil in the end, after fighting Lunatic, probably over his daughter. But this is just me being overly-dramatic...

What do you guys think?
BADGES
Jul 3, 2011 11:34 PM
Jun 2011
Tixy said:
And Kotetsu's powers are most definitely disappearing because brain tumors.

LOL.

Obv. his powers are disappearing, but at least he's getting a power boost with it. Maybe its recharge time will shorten as well.

Tiger X Blue Rose kinda creeps me out... still fun to watch though. Glad to see this anime is still just as great.
Jul 4, 2011 6:35 AM

Oct 2010
Game_Master said:
I think that Tiger may get a second power (like Jake)

^i hope so, that would be so cool!
but what is happening to his current one?
Jul 4, 2011 9:16 AM

Aug 2009
RyuRetro said:
Ok I thinks its time for me to over-read the opening and the plot, let's see how much i can exaggerate this

1) That's totally Kotetsu's daughter using that iphone(?), since there's even pictures of kotetsu's wife there, and when she reaches the picture of Bunny, Kotetsu takes it away ... Hmmm does this mean anything?

2) In the short part when they are showing the Hero cards, Tiger is the only card that is looking at Bunny, Hmmm

3) Tiger's face when he said he was probably evolving made me think that he's gonna go mad

4) The fact that everything is going how Tiger ever wanted... Something bad is going to be knocking on his door anytime soon

So what can I say after all of this? You might think I'm mad (that's because I am) but I think that Tiger is actually gonna go evil in the end, after fighting Lunatic, probably over his daughter. But this is just me being overly-dramatic...

What do you guys think?

1. I totally agree, Kaede is the one holding the iphone (product placement?), the hands are the proportionate to a child's.

3. I have had a sinking feeling that the red glow may give a boost but also sacrifice something: sanity? long life? health? If the show does go the way that leveling up one's power costs the user, that would make some fascinating implications.
Jul 4, 2011 9:18 AM

Mar 2010
Has anyone noticed the significant drop in animation quality in this episode? (especially how the characters' faces are drawn) Maybe I'm too picky about the details, but they're starting to distract me to considerable extent...

I'm still very curious about Tiger's new power, so I feel hesitant to drop this show now... -_-

Jul 4, 2011 11:16 AM
May 2011
ok anyone else notice the ominous music that played when tiger said his powers must be evolving.....yah hes fucked,

also this show is so good it hurts, its like when i was watch gosick i just wanted to see the next part immediatly but had to wait a week
Jul 4, 2011 11:21 AM
May 2011
stevewiess01 said:
Has anyone noticed the significant drop in animation quality in this episode? (especially how the characters' faces are drawn) Maybe I'm too picky about the details, but they're starting to distract me to considerable extent...

I'm still very curious about Tiger's new power, so I feel hesitant to drop this show now... -_-
well i mean that commen in anime after the big finale, they put their budget all into the jake battles that the next few quieter ones wont be as good, besides this shows animation wasnt all that great from the start but the color pallete was different and enjoyable to look at
Jul 4, 2011 11:38 AM

Aug 2009
ItsSoPringles said:
stevewiess01 said:

well i mean that commen in anime after the big finale, they put their budget all into the jake battles that the next few quieter ones wont be as good, besides this shows animation wasnt all that great from the start but the color pallete was different and enjoyable to look at

And even with the drop in quality, it's still superior to most other series. And the BD/DVDs improve the graphics in the less detailed scenes immensely. It's just called budgeting, even Neon Genesis had lackluster animation at points.
Jul 4, 2011 11:44 AM
May 2011
AstuteOtaku said:
ItsSoPringles said:
stevewiess01 said:

And even with the drop in quality, it's still superior to most other series. And the BD/DVDs improve the graphics in the less detailed scenes immensely. It's just called budgeting, even Neon Genesis had lackluster animation at points.
yah evangelion had that one infamous scene where it was litterly a still picture for 10 min, rahXephon is the noly serise that had amazing animation throughout, it did dip here and there but it was always above being above average,
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Monochrome - Apr 2, 2011

147 by DanEndra_Tensei »»
Dec 17, 2023 5:27 AM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paiguy - Jun 18, 2011

93 by Destroyer31 »»
Sep 4, 2023 8:36 PM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Torisunanohokori - Apr 23, 2011

87 by CheriCake »»
Feb 3, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2011

213 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 2, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 10, 2011

154 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 2, 2023 12:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.