Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 3, 2011 10:57 AM

Sep 2010
MorningGlory said:
Yumekichi11 said:
toneytigre said:
So Shouko committed suicide because of pressures living up to everyone's expectations.
A lot of times this is done indeed to relieve pressure permanently. When you cannot do anything else but to suicide yourself. Personally I see a pressure problem in Japanese society and I see the escape being rather narrow and hard to escape from. It's a fact that Japanese people have lots more pressure than even New York city workers.
toneytigre said:
She started hurting herself at first by doing prostitution,
I think it's not hurt but she though of that at first maybe in regards to her virginity. IMO sex is more than anything a pressure relief means.
imo >< Girl more concern bout their privacy and purity when comes to sex(of course guy concern bout it also...mayb lol) . I think it really hurt when people see a girl have sex because of money .Furthermore, Shouko also reveal her name to her client just to hurt her own dignity. Her friend(dunno name..) did hide her name from the client.
I think Shouko is just at her rebellious age.When everyone expect good thing from her, she just want to fight back and say I am not the person who you expect to be.Shouko just want to protect her own pride .Shouko become crazy when her friend praise her( I was quite confuse when she crazy >< ).. but Shouko current action(prostitute) is kinda having a backward effect on her pride as well .I guess this is the reason of her suicide.
correct me if I am wrong coz I am just making up my own story while I am writing this..
I think that's right, it sounds right after I saw the episode.

Miora-san said:
Shouko(the prostitute girl that fell on top of trash right?) reminds me of Saten-san from Railgun/Index LOL, idk what it is, but yeah..
That girl is the friend of Shouko who uses her name as an alias. She has not done prositution if I'm right, because I thought Satoshi saved her just before the 'stuff' happened, though I'm not quite sure about that last one.

belatkuro said:
PhantomEX said:
Narumi = Short-Haired Kyon
Lol. So it wasnt only me who thought of that as well xD

Much much better than GOSICK,which was bad.
Somehow feels like a mixture of a lot of anime. But I like it.
Though I got too focused in the case that I kind of forgot the main characters. Hopefully they get developed as we go along.
Looking forward to next episode.
Nope, you weren't the only, I everytime thought about Kyon the moment I saw him (and heard him). But it's indeed a bit unusual to focus on secondary characters immediately after the start of an anime.
Jul 3, 2011 11:04 AM

May 2009
hopefuly it wont get fugly (crappy) as Gosick.
Jul 3, 2011 12:11 PM

Oct 2010
felt a little bit Durarara to me, nice first episode, but
stevewiess01 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This pretty much sums up the episode. XD

Recently, it looks like Kishida Mel's characters are getting abused more and more.

^ i cant remeber this happening -_____- can any one inform me?
Jul 3, 2011 12:14 PM

Mar 2009
It's really like Gosick and I liked it. Even though I doubt that it will be better.
I admit that case of sicide/prostitution is giving impression that it won't be anime about: "Oh how good it is to be regular high-school student surrounded by harem and live without caring about cruelty of the world."
They are not afraid of the topic but I doubt that they will show that those kids won't be able to save some people that they wanted to. Bad guy will be always punnished right away. It's far from "kidnaping,inprisonment, rape, forced pregnancy, cruelty while giving birth, using child for own benefit." that was in Gosick and had great impact. And besides there will be no real romance development but something like: I want to protect you.
Jul 3, 2011 12:15 PM
Mar 2011
looks like jc staff finally found a good director. fyi, the original format is in light novel form, but it was also first adapted into a manga. Read the manga and was NOT impressed at all, but from the looks of it, the anime is WAY better. Its not what you tell, its how you tell it.
Jul 3, 2011 12:20 PM

Sep 2010
Nichibotsu-kaeru said:
stevewiess01 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Recently, it looks like Kishida Mel's characters are getting abused more and more.

It could be you have watched the 'A-part' from gg subs. For some reason they have released the 50 minute during episode in two parts of 25 minutes. The 2nd part is available on their site now if I'm right.
Jul 3, 2011 12:25 PM

Sep 2008
Oh, so here are the other 239.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2011 12:27 PM

Dec 2010
Highly polished otaku pandering. Boring. The loli shot washed away any doubts about dropping this already.
Jul 3, 2011 12:32 PM

Oct 2010
Ovindel said:
Nichibotsu-kaeru said:
stevewiess01 said:

It could be you have watched the 'A-part' from gg subs. For some reason they have released the 50 minute during episode in two parts of 25 minutes. The 2nd part is available on their site now if I'm right.

ahhhh, thanks!
Jul 3, 2011 12:42 PM

Oct 2008
Why the fuck did they have to put that stupid ass retarded fanservice scene in at the end. Ruined a pretty decent ep.
the Imaginary and the Real can never mingle.
Jul 3, 2011 12:47 PM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
Felt like I was watching a ova for a minute. Are all the episodes supposed to be this long?
Jul 3, 2011 1:20 PM

Oct 2010
Finally finish watching this and besides astounding art, there is not much to say about this. Of course talking about prostitution and suicide will catch the eye and keep the viewer in their seats, but besides that there wasn't really anything to this. The narrative is very similar to DRRR, where information is giving by bits and pieces from different factions/groups, hence we get a chance to see this on different perspectives. The difference is that on DRRR we truly get a variety of characters from get go, while here is just the the detectives and the friend of the victim and at the very end we see something about the "victim" which was suppose to be sad(?)
The main heroine talks to much and there is actually very little context on what she is saying. Iin that sense she differs a lot from Victorique which was more straight to the point. I guess they make that to make her look more smart.
The "mystery" is more shallow and predictable than what they try to make it look. Gives me the impression that people around Alice aren't the smartest cookies in the jar (hence NEET i guess).

I'm rather disappointed since it was a whole 1h special but is too soon to drop this. Hopefully next episode will be more interesting.

Side note:
No wonders the art is so good, design done by same person that did Hanasaku Iroha (haven't watch but seen srcn shots) and Sora no Woto
choyosJul 3, 2011 1:30 PM
huh?
Jul 3, 2011 1:33 PM
Feb 2011
I just hope that J.C isn't going to destroy all the drama in the show in next eps.
It's bassicaly Gosick putted in present time, i just hope it'll be better than Gosick was.
Jul 3, 2011 1:34 PM

Nov 2009
Hmm J.C Staff show that has me interested from the first ep...never thought I would see the day.
Jul 3, 2011 1:42 PM

Oct 2010
MorningGlory said:
Yumekichi11 said:
toneytigre said:
So Shouko committed suicide because of pressures living up to everyone's expectations.
A lot of times this is done indeed to relieve pressure permanently. When you cannot do anything else but to suicide yourself. Personally I see a pressure problem in Japanese society and I see the escape being rather narrow and hard to escape from. It's a fact that Japanese people have lots more pressure than even New York city workers.
toneytigre said:
She started hurting herself at first by doing prostitution,
I think it's not hurt but she though of that at first maybe in regards to her virginity. IMO sex is more than anything a pressure relief means.
imo >< Girl more concern bout their privacy and purity when comes to sex(of course guy concern bout it also...mayb lol) . I think it really hurt when people see a girl have sex because of money .
I does MorningGlory a lot. I agree with you in regards to Shouko flipping out on Miku suddenly.
MorningGlory said:
Furthermore, Shouko also reveal her name to her client just to hurt her own dignity. Her friend(dunno name..) did hide her name from the client.
Perhaps it may be like that but why reveal her name is more of the kind of pride you have in your own identity. She was not afraid of showing a real identity to her clients through her name. It have given to her that allusion.
MorningGlory said:
I think Shouko is just at her rebellious age.When everyone expect good thing from her, she just want to fight back and say I am not the person who you expect to be.
I can't really agree with you on that one. Her ID said she is 18 so it may be past that stage but it may be a fake ID.
MorningGlory said:
Shouko just want to protect her own pride .

In regards for what is its worth, yeah privacy is big in this. Just by someone seeing Anjou near a love hotel they mady a scandal in Ano Hana. Damn right privacy security needs to be addressed.
MorningGlory said:
Shouko become crazy when her friend praise her( I was quite confuse when she crazy >< ).. but Shouko current action(prostitute) is kinda having a backward effect on her pride as well .I guess this is the reason of her suicide.
Perhaps her realizing this did have such a mental effect. Could be that other guy too she may have been involved.
MorningGlory said:
correct me if I am wrong coz I am just making up my own story while I am writing this..
You have interesting points that's all I shall say.
choyos said:
Side note:
No wonders the art is so good, design done by same person that did Hanasaku Iroha (haven't watch but seen srcn shots) and Sora no Woto
Sora no Woto was really enjoyable for me and Hanasaku Iroha is very strong still. The character design shall be good indeed.
Yumekichi11Jul 3, 2011 1:46 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 3, 2011 1:53 PM

Oct 2009
So I started watching this expecting to see the beginning of a heartwarming relationship between the male protagonist and the NEET detective loli.
Instead, I got a 50 minute story about the life and death of some cheap-ass slut who's whoring herself because mommy and daddy and all her friends love her and are proud of her.
Dropped.
Jul 3, 2011 1:55 PM

Oct 2010
I believe she tell her name not to hurt herself but actually feel better of what she was doing. She knew what prostitution was, that's why she was doing it. To break of this mold perfection people around her put her into. But at the same time she felt shame of her actions, that least she could could to is to have some kind of connection with the guy she is about to have casual sex with.
She commits suicide because she saw no way out. She found true happiness with her boyfriend and her friend, yet she couldn't really forgive herself for doing all that (silly girl). That is way she ask them to not remember her (Freeze time right here) as that awesome girl they look up to rather than that girl that used to prostitute herself.
This of course if we keep in mind that good people doesn't just flip a switch and become bad. She probably had an inner struggle on her actions but its was not until she meet true friend that she realize that all that there was another option.

Now on how she start the prostitute thing, we can stipulate and come up with thousand of hypothesis, but I doubt she jump into int from the get go. Its most likely she had an experience before hand.

SurferDude said:
I got a 50 minute story about the life and death of some cheap-ass slut who's whoring herself because mommy and daddy and all her friends love her and are proud of her.
buajajaja my thoughts exactly but I guess watching two more episodes wouldn't harm anyone ^^
choyosJul 3, 2011 1:59 PM
huh?
Jul 3, 2011 2:31 PM

Nov 2007
nznznz said:
Highly polished otaku pandering. Boring. The loli shot washed away any doubts about dropping this already.

Pretty much this.

Dropped without a sliver of doubt.
Jul 3, 2011 2:34 PM

Jun 2011
KuroDubZero said:
Felt like I was watching a ova for a minute. Are all the episodes supposed to be this long?

I don't think so, it's just that the next episode is in two weeks time.

Anywho, nice show so far, with J.C. Staff bashing us with bad shows recently it's nice to see a fairly good looking one now.
Jul 3, 2011 2:49 PM

Feb 2011
MorningGlory said:
I still kinda confuse why Shouko want to become prostitute just to hurt herself.Her parent and friend always expect her to be perfectionist... but does being a prostitute will help her release her from the suffer?
Did I miss hear that Shouko's corpse doesn't have the sign Livor mortis when it is found...

When people basically break like that and feel the need to hurt themselves, they do it in different ways depending on what they feel is most destructive to themselves. In this case everyone expected and thought of Shouko as the perfect girl, and what better way to undo that than by prostituting herself? She was responding to that pressure, and unable to bear it, and so first the compensated dating, and later...

It wasn't really about hurting herself, it was a response to the pressure, and she was (partly subconsciously) crying out for help. She wanted to be found out, which is why she was using her real name, and her actual number to contact the guys directly.

As for the rigor mortis...

I really liked Alice, and I liked how the story managed to anticipate one of the questions I had, which was.... does she ever take a bath? Must people that shut themselves off from the real world that much, spending so much time online, tend to stop caring about such things, and plus it kinda fit her personality. Having Ayaka show up to force her to take a bath was both funny and answered my question.
ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ
Jul 3, 2011 2:49 PM

Apr 2009
I had expected some romance crap combined with half-assed mystery solving. And I got the latter, but rather than romance we are given fairly refreshing atmosphere of "Gosick several years later" mixed up with Higashi no Eden. It certainly does have "J.C.Staff was here" written all over it, but it's bearable, so I might as well stick with it for now. After all, the first episode, albeit not superb, was so-so... well, except for this:
lostmymusic said:
Why the fuck did they have to put that stupid ass retarded fanservice scene in at the end. Ruined a pretty decent ep.

Jul 3, 2011 3:22 PM

Jun 2009
Well this is similar to Gosick. I think it was a pretty good episode but can be better without that fanservice at the end. And I like the OP, it was nice.

Jul 3, 2011 4:00 PM

Oct 2010
manabilt said:
MorningGlory said:
I still kinda confuse why Shouko want to become prostitute just to hurt herself.Her parent and friend always expect her to be perfectionist... but does being a prostitute will help her release her from the suffer?
Did I miss hear that Shouko's corpse doesn't have the sign Livor mortis when it is found...

When people basically break like that and feel the need to hurt themselves, they do it in different ways depending on what they feel is most destructive to themselves. In this case everyone expected and thought of Shouko as the perfect girl, and what better way to undo that than by prostituting herself? She was responding to that pressure, and unable to bear it, and so first the compensated dating, and later...

Totally what I was trying to convey also.
manabilt said:
It wasn't really about hurting herself, it was a response to the pressure, and she was (partly subconsciously) crying out for help. She wanted to be found out, which is why she was using her real name, and her actual number to contact the guys directly.
Exactly! Very well formulated simply.
manabilt said:
As for the rigor mortis...
Oh wait a second, that guy also killed himself later, right? So once again who is that guy who got arrested?
manabilt said:
which was.... does she ever take a bath?

Yes she does, she has a bathroom whom I saw next to Narumi at some point in the room. In fact there are 2 doors, wonder if the other one is just storage or something else.
manabilt said:
Must people that shut themselves off from the real world that much, spending so much time online, tend to stop caring about such things, and plus it kinda fit her personality.
Yes, it is a problem with me now. Especially it applies more when the AC is working all the time. In fact I am kind of like Alice towards the MAL community, always doing detective work in detail pointing and other things pointing out.
manabilt said:
Having Ayaka show up to force her to take a bath was both funny and answered my question.
ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ
Yeah, but Ayaka could have used a more dialect way. It's obvious the forced part had a ecchi soft purpose for one thing.

Jul 3, 2011 4:23 PM

Oct 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
In fact I am kind of like Alice towards the MAL community, always doing detective work in detail pointing and other things pointing out.

The MAL community would do just fine without your detective work, "Alice".
Jul 3, 2011 4:42 PM

Apr 2010
much better than i was expecting (was expecting total crap) i liked how they did the long ep for this

"If only if only, the woodpecker cried, the bark on the tree was as soft as the sky" || ♪My mind, heart is broken♫
Jul 3, 2011 4:54 PM

Jul 2009
Great first episode. Can't say I love everything about it but I did like most of it.

Detective anime ftw!

5/5
Jul 3, 2011 4:56 PM

Mar 2011
It has the same feel as DRRR + Gosick
Jul 3, 2011 4:59 PM
Dec 2007
The main turn-ons of the series are definitely its great character set, the carefully-crafted atmosphere (very Typemoon-ish) and music (Taku Iwasaki is awesome isn't he ?). Apart from that, I must admit I'm not a fan of Alice and would rather have an anime without loli detective (main thing that made me dislike Gosick by the way) but this first double episode was very impressive animation and direction wise too so I'm not complaining.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jul 3, 2011 5:25 PM

Jun 2009
Pretty impressive for a first episode, coming from J.C. Staff.

Even so, I’m not exactly in love with series. I didn’t find anything exceptional that left me in awe. Sure, production values were amazing. Iwasaki Taku’s cleverly crafted music was perfectly set for a darker mood and Kishida Mel’s character design —which despite being abused— is lovely.

The slightly dark atmosphere is the advantage I can easily point out. … Yet the loli-fan service bits were totally unwanted on my part.

It was certainly different; an obvious mixture from many other genres and series, yes, but it did leave some kind of impression. Not as the greatest or most original, but it certainly did.

I have hope; if it really keeps up the storyline and develops the cases like it should, and maintains the atmosphere according to the obscure theme and not letting itself drown into the fan service, it might end up being a quite a memorable show.

… But I just can’t shake off the feeling this might end up being merely a GOSICK rip-off or something along those lines. It is J.C. Staff we’re talking about, after all.

And… There is something I can swear, and that is that I heard Sakurai Harumi as Shouko. I may be completely mistaken, but it just stood out to me as such.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Jul 3, 2011 5:34 PM

Oct 2010
SurferDude said:
Yumekichi11 said:
In fact I am kind of like Alice towards the MAL community, always doing detective work in detail pointing and other things pointing out.
The MAL community would do just fine without your detective work, "Alice".
No well I was just making kind of a comparing. Actually I like to do detective work for fun in general except that I only have like entertainment to work on. Alice, though I would like to know what brought into the detective work. I mean they better not pull out the crap of Sherlock Holmes again. It would kind be repetitive for me since seeing Hidan no Aria.

Jul 3, 2011 5:46 PM

Nov 2008
I liked it and for the first episode, I thought it was awesome. Anyways looking forward to more.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jul 3, 2011 5:52 PM

Nov 2007
asking myself this rn:

lostmymusic said:

but i really liked the "other piece of the puzzle" analogy.
Jul 3, 2011 5:53 PM

Mar 2011
I'm not sure but the "ecchi" part was indeed forced but what I thought was that Ayaka disregarded Narumi's presence .
Courtesy of Paul
Jul 3, 2011 5:56 PM
Oct 2010
Wow, droppers already... good riddance then.

Personally I see a good potential in this anime (Then again, JC Staff has been making trashy adaptations recently so who knows..)

It reminds me of a book called "Speaker for the Dead" , just like Alice calls herself, where the protagonist investigates the lives of dead people and exposes them completely to those left behind, both the good and bad aspects, as a way of honoring them... in a kind of "the truth will set you free" philosophy.

Anyway, this show seems just a bit like that, but the rest of the components in the mix might make something quite interesting. The way I see it, it could become either a masterpiece of a piece of shit... let's hope for the former.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jul 3, 2011 6:08 PM

Nov 2007
I guess the story or characters weren't bad. well and it looked nice... but that's about all I got.

the pacing seemed really slow and at times it was pretty boring. seemed to want to do too many different things.

I might keep watching, hopefully it doesn't stay so boring.
Jul 3, 2011 6:19 PM

Oct 2010
Ajunky said:
It reminds me of a book called "Speaker for the Dead" , just like Alice calls herself, where the protagonist investigates the lives of dead people and exposes them completely to those left behind, both the good and bad aspects, as a way of honoring them... in a kind of "the truth will set you free" philosophy.
Wow! That's a nice way of thinking. I would totally agree with this. Definitely sets out many people to be helped over a certain number of episodes.

I am hoping they aim close people to the main people introduced in this episode. Like the girl was from Narumi's school so that's one factor.

Jul 3, 2011 6:25 PM

Jan 2011
This got even better when I had a chance to look at the second half. This is like Gosick...about 15% like. They have a loli detective and a male "assistant", but that is about it. From the looks of this we have urban grit, high tech, and a supporting cast of minions and associates rather than a lone "wolf" in an alternate history with occult overtones. Unless they screw this up badly, I think it could be one of the hits of the season (based on the first double episode).

As to why the boyfriend kept looking for her--I think that comes with denial as one of the first stages of grieving. It also explains his efforts to ward off decay with the ice. You had two people who really loved Shouko (albeit they each only knew half of her), what a pity Shouko couldn't let both of them into her whole life--it might have made a difference.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 3, 2011 7:08 PM
Dec 2009
Only seen part A.
It's lulzsec!
Jul 3, 2011 8:24 PM
Apr 2010
I enjoyed the show, I can see why the manga skipped this case and started with the second case, the case is slightly different in it's motive then the series is compared to the second case. I am disappointed in the sub qaulity though from evataku and a little bit from gg
Jul 3, 2011 8:42 PM

Sep 2010
Nothing special, to be honest.
Jul 3, 2011 9:40 PM

Apr 2010
That was AMAZING. I am so happy that the summer 2011 anime season has an anime like this to fill Gosick's place. Great anime and the story is already taking a great start. And it was a really good idea to have an hour long first episode to get things started. Amazing job this time around J.C. Staff. Keep it up until the end. 5/5
Jul 3, 2011 9:52 PM

Oct 2010
This was my "most anticipated" this season. From the looks of it, it didn't disappoint one bit.
"Isn't life, by nature, a contest decided by a single round? However trifling the matter, it's not possible to return to the last save point by pushing some reset button." - Kazuki Hoshino, Hakomari, Vol. 1
Jul 3, 2011 9:53 PM

Jul 2010
First episode is okay. Hope it gets better in future episodes.
Jul 3, 2011 10:18 PM
Jun 2008
tq for the reply Yumekichi11 and Manabilt.
My stupid torrent still downloading that Evataku sub.... , and I heard some people say the sub suck ...T.T
This case for this episode is a very interest topic(for female teenager), even thou this ep is almost completely different to the Novel vol1. I guess second ep will start its shocking story from the Novel ... =)
Jul 3, 2011 10:31 PM

Oct 2008
Reminded me of Gosick.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jul 3, 2011 10:32 PM

Feb 2011
AngelicFeces said:
Nothing special, to be honest.

The case is simple.
Jul 3, 2011 11:25 PM

Jan 2009
A less than interesting male lead: ✓
A terribly annoying female classmate: ✓
A secluded "detective" girl with a sharp tongue: ✓
A promising but probably not very impressive plot: ✓
Tl;dr Present-day Gosick indeed.
And I sure hope J.C. Staff doesn't mess this up, because it. does seem promising, at the very least.
And I don't dislike the ED. Even if it's temporary or whatever it is.
OosranJul 4, 2011 12:35 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jul 4, 2011 12:49 AM
Jul 2018
What the hell is Mr.Big doing as an anime ED?
Jul 4, 2011 1:11 AM
Mar 2010
During the middle: Hmm, why does it feel like the episode is really long? I must not enjoy it or something.
At the end: Oh, it was 48 minutes long o_o
Jul 4, 2011 1:41 AM

Jun 2007
SurferDude said:
So I started watching this expecting to see the beginning of a heartwarming relationship between the male protagonist and the NEET detective loli.
Instead, I got a 50 minute story about the life and death of some cheap-ass slut who's whoring herself because mommy and daddy and all her friends love her and are proud of her.
Dropped.

Expecting a romance when the genre is mystery. isthistrolling.gif
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2011

73 by Selleri_UmU »»
Apr 3, 9:22 PM

» Alice, I cant understand her.

Playcool - Jun 5, 2016

3 by GearheadOtaku »»
Nov 4, 2023 7:13 PM

» When they make season 2 of Kamisama no Memochou

Sugram22 - Aug 30, 2013

20 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 12, 2023 7:03 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2011

212 by GearheadOtaku »»
Oct 12, 2023 6:37 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Memochou Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 16, 2011

74 by Gator »»
Jul 22, 2023 3:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.