MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Dengeki Daisy Chapter 33 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Dengeki Daisy »» Dengeki Daisy Chapter 33 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Dengeki Daisy Chapter 33 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

30 83.33%
4 out of 5: Liked it

4 11.11%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 2.78%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 2.78%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 36

07-02-11, 5:11 AM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Kurosaki x Teru's first date >>> YAPPARI Kurosak fears ghosts LOL
I hate you Akira ... why it ended up like this >_<
Modified by fayotaku, 07-02-11, 5:56 AM

07-02-11, 5:26 AM

The date was so cute. And of course something had to happen to mess things up. Kurosaki just wanted to tell her everything and now she has to learn it like this. But I guess it was to be expected that it wouldn't be that easy. I was actually shaking when that chapter ended.^^ I really hope the next chapter will be online fast. xD

07-02-11, 6:07 AM

Kurosaki is so kawaii while running from ghosts ^^
Can't wait for the next chapter

07-02-11, 7:15 AM

Oh God, Kurosaki, why so sexy? T_T And cute at the same time, even when he's scared :P And Akira is such a bastard... Well, I'm really curious why is he doing that, but I hate him for ruining Tasuku and Teru's first date!

Also, this made my day:

I hope that scan group will post next chapter a little sooner, not in the next two months (in Japan there are already 47 chapters or so), because this cliffhanger is gonna kill me :P
Modified by tovabrink, 07-02-11, 7:19 AM

~♥It’s the heart that really matters in the end♥~

07-02-11, 9:40 AM

Pearly said:
Kurosaki is so kawaii while running from ghosts ^^
Can't wait for the next chapter

Same!! This chapter was awesome! Till the end! Dx Stupid akira!!! just die!! >.<
Omg!! this is one of the worst cliffhangers ever!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!
T.T

I dont think Teru would write such a sad text...>.<

07-02-11, 10:04 AM

ARGH! i hope Kurosaki realizes that there's no possible way that Teru wrote that message! >:(

I was cracking up when they were spinning in the cups though! Did anyone else find that part hilarious? XD

I have a feeling Kurosaki's going to climb up the ferris wheel and rescue Teru in the next chapter haha--but i was kind of happy that he didn't get to tell Teru that he's Daisy yet. I think he should tell her on kind of a "when the timing is right" whim rather than a planned out time. Maybe not lol. Then again, if Akira is going to tell Teru everything about Daisy then Kurosaki might have to tell her everything as soon as she gets off of the ferris wheel? UGHH!

PLEASE COME OUT SOON CHAPTER 34!!! WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!

07-02-11, 10:59 AM

I cant take the cliffhanger! i want more!! I absolutely loved the part when Kurosaki grabbed Teru's hand as they enter the haunted house. So cute. I wonder how Kurosaki is going to explain things to Teru after Akira did what he did.
What's a sig?

07-02-11, 11:37 AM

When I first saw the newest chapter I nearly went nuts.My heart can't wait for the chapter to come out every few months.I couldn't stop laughing when Teru and Kurosaki both had a serious face while they were at the shooting range.I hope Teru has faith in Kurosaki even if she was told about everything or not.Sign me up for the Akira assassination team! Or even a better idea having Kurosaki giving him a good punch.

07-02-11, 5:18 PM

but this means kurosaki not only thinks she knows about her brother, but also that he's daisy. (because the text said please disappear) so this is doubly awful for poor kurosaki. now will we finally find out HOW exactly he 'killed' her brother? and poor teru.

07-02-11, 5:36 PM

Akira wants to be punched by Kurosaki
I hope he gets this cool punch in the next chapter (*`▼´ *)

07-02-11, 6:15 PM

ah that was a really rough cliffhanger. i knew he would tell her but i never thought she would do that!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

07-02-11, 6:58 PM

This cliffhanger kills... Now how am I going to kill time until the next chapter? >.< Anyway, I loved the date while it went well. Kurosaki never ceases to amuse me with his hilariousness!

I'm an orch dork, through and through. I'm an orch dork. How 'bout you?

07-02-11, 7:04 PM

It was soooo cute but then---argh. :| Can't wait for the next chapter. ;A;

07-02-11, 7:56 PM

Quite a (heartwrenching) cliffhanger!

Gotta love Kurosaki's and Teru's first date (even though it was sadly and tragically interrupted). Especially about the part where they went through the haunted house..and basically their funny-looking expressions after that xD

07-02-11, 8:39 PM

h_malone16 said:
ARGH! i hope Kurosaki realizes that there's no possible way that Teru wrote that message! >:(

I was cracking up when they were spinning in the cups though! Did anyone else find that part hilarious? XD

I have a feeling Kurosaki's going to climb up the ferris wheel and rescue Teru in the next chapter haha

I hope he realizes it as well.
I was laughing when they were spinning in the cups too. I loved that part.
That would be funny, and the thought occurred to me as well.
Poor Kurosaki and Teru ;-(

07-03-11, 2:34 AM

I loved their first date! Especially the spinning cups and the shooting range. XD

But noooo~ why did it have to end that way? D: I hate you Akira! I really hope the next chapter gets scanlated soon because that was such an awful cliffhanger!

h_malone16 said:
Me too!

07-03-11, 5:33 PM

In my opinion Kurosaki will still think that Teru wrote that... He was extremely afraid of her response after all, so he is oversensitive. And I hate it.
I don't read spoilers, so I am dying to know what will happen next... It seems like it will take a few chapters to solve this whole terrible mess... Arghh...

07-04-11, 4:27 PM

h_malone16 said:
I have a feeling Kurosaki's going to climb up the ferris wheel and rescue Teru in the !

yeah,ME 2 , but he might believe it coz he is rly scared of telling her in the first place
and how she would react to it ,he rly loves her and dont want to ake her sad ,she means the wold to him,and if she wants him to disappear ,he ll disappear

hhh,yeah i think he will climb on it and give akira the *PUNCH* of his life ,^^
i no u all hate akira ,but i kinda like his looks and crazy laughs ><

oh , he went to get the cock himself (*`▼´ *)
he usually make her go ,lol

and he did evrything she wanted ,sooo cute at the ghost house he actualy scared
but on the ferris wheel he just wanted to hold her hand XD KAWAIIIII

and he said where ever you wanna go ,but he didnt take the Suggestions lol, EVEN though it was a joke ,i would expect that from teru, that cute lil weirdo ^^

i hate that B***H TH SO CALLED NURSE,she thinks shes so pretty that freak
she Ruined the date DX

and Kurosaki was soo cute on the miracle round
i was lil hurt when i read the message, HOPE THE NEXT CHAPTER COMES OUT SOOOOON

but i know that it well all be OK , coz those 2 can make it through anything
i believe in them ^^

07-05-11, 12:30 AM

I felt so bad after I got through reading this, the date had started SO well. Just a messed up a way for it to happen, he should have been the one to explain everything and for outside forces to screw everything up....I wanted to choke the nurse and Akira, two little bitches in a pod. Chapter 34, come to me!

07-06-11, 5:21 AM

h_malone16 said:

oh , he went to get the cock himself (*`▼´ *)
he usually make her go ,lol

XD , I'm guessing you mean coke ?

Arghhhhhhh kurosaki, climb that damn thing and punch akira's lights out.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices