Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2011 4:12 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
- so Tsurara doesn't attend lessons at school? Bad, bad girl Tsurara -_- :P
- Kiyo is scared? I thought he would be overjoyed by the fact that Rikuo is not a human :-O
- Tsurara and Rikuo agree: Ice Cream (at winter) is far more important then war against Hyakku Monogatari
- Tsurara: "This is indirect kiss! Wawawawa!! The line between master and servant is..." oh Yuki XD
- Youkai Maniacs attack. Yuki freezes people
- Kamen Rider attacks! He waited 25 years for this! Gets effortlessly beaten by Yuki! Will have a helluva headache!
- Tsurara: skateboarding since 2009
- Sniperists attack
- Rikuo and his Yuki Onna surrounded by vicious and dangerous humans
NayraelJul 17, 2011 2:26 PM
Jul 1, 2011 6:01 AM

Apr 2011
I'm a bit disappointed in Kiyotsugu actually, apparently he's ok with his friend being attacked with no warning. Things have certainly heated up fast though :)
Jul 17, 2011 8:47 PM

Jan 2010
I admit, marathoning good manga is a bittersweet experience. On the one hand, while I'm reading and catching up there's no such thing as a cliffhanger, and I can keep reading until I get bored. On the other hand, once I'm done it's even harder to wait then if I'm keeping up.

At any rate, i think Kiyotsugu's just freaked out by the "fact" that Rikuo'll bring ruin to Japan, which is one way to interpret that fortune.

The other way, of course, is that if Rikuo's still alive the Hundred Tales will just wipe out all of Japan until they get rid of him.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Jul 18, 2011 12:32 AM

Jun 2011
Kinda like the chapter. Finally back to Rikuo and Tsurara again. Skatboarding Tsurara is awesome. And the indirect kiss is a <3.
Jul 18, 2011 7:48 AM

Feb 2009
Wow, things are turning for the worse and better now.
Worse now that Rikuo is being targeted by no less than the whole of Japan.
Better coz these happenings are really good and it's picking up.
I'd say the woman at the end is an ally and she'll just see if Rikuo is worth helping once he shows what he's got. Though it's midday so no transformation I guess...
Let's see how this plays out.
She kinda reminded me of that woman in Shakugan no Shana. Forgot her name.
Jul 19, 2011 2:14 AM
Jul 2018
GaZsTiC said:
Skateboarding Tsurara <3 My heart melted...or froze, whatever.

I'm kind of worried about the direction this could go. I prefer it when the world of youkai and omniyoji are separate from human life.

+1 I don't want it to end up like Gantz Manga
Jul 19, 2011 8:55 AM

Mar 2010
belatkuro said:

I'd say the woman at the end is an ally and she'll just see if Rikuo is worth helping once he shows what he's got. Though it's midday so no transformation I guess...
Let's see how this plays out.

I thought the same :P
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Jul 19, 2011 12:20 PM

Feb 2008
i think rikuo needs to find himself a nice looking yoikai and marry her. otherwise his next kid might not have enough power hehe.
Jun 6, 2021 3:38 PM

Feb 2018
A skateboard made from ice? Yuki-onna is way too cool!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which girl will most likely end up with Rikuo? ( 1 2 3 )

Scrypt - Jun 23, 2010

105 by kengil10 »»
Jun 2, 2022 7:12 PM

» Bonus Stories Discussion

TitanInsane - Sep 20, 2021

0 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 8:47 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 210 Discussion

Diana_Williams - Nov 19, 2012

32 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 9:48 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 209 Discussion

Nayrael - Oct 6, 2012

12 by Kap92 »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 208 Discussion

Nayrael - Sep 25, 2012

25 by Kap92 »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.