3It was OK
4.8%
2Disliked it
0.6%
1Hated it
0.6%
Average 4.6
314 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 26, 2011 6:36 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ohana has gotten over Kou...T_T
4/5

next will be ................

Jun 26, 2011 7:15 AM

Nov 2007
Wow, grandma's slaps are ...

So Itou Kanae also did the voice of Ohana's mother in younger period.

They got family moments. So Ohana realized her love late.

All about Yuina next ep.
tsubasaloverJun 26, 2011 7:29 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 26, 2011 7:46 AM

Oct 2010
Well that was pretty wild of Satsuki to do to Nako in the following,

almost a yuri kiss there but we all know Satsuki is such a MILF tease.

In fact Satsuki gets me rather excited in the following,

being young her MILF appearance definitely aged well to be a amazing MILF but she is so abusive towards her brother. More later but I can see the inn may be fed up of her attitude.
Yumekichi11Jun 26, 2011 11:56 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 26, 2011 8:43 AM
Jun 2008
I don't think Ohana is over Kou and its the same for him. She just thanked him and they will meet again other time. Well first half is over and now expect a new op and ed maybe.
Jun 26, 2011 8:55 AM

Jun 2010
I really liked how the three reunited and had this drinking session and they got honest about their feelings too.

It´s just sad concerning Ko and Ohana... I think Ohana will end with noone at this point.

((Mameji is so cool =D))
Jun 26, 2011 8:56 AM
Apr 2011
I like Ohana's mother more than before I think she is not that bad.
The part when Ohana was drunk was really funny n-n.
Jun 26, 2011 9:00 AM
Jun 2011
Another great episode. Next one, everyone's favorite, the beach episode lol. Here comes the Fanservice!
Jun 26, 2011 9:09 AM

Aug 2009
Jun 26, 2011 9:11 AM

Aug 2008
Ouch! Ohana's "see ya" to Ko really hurts me! It feels like there is zero chance between them now :(

But it was a nice episode! very touching, and added some charms to the Shijima family!

Edit: there is not any kou's scene in the ED! >< If there are no hints in the new OP and ED of their relationship, I'm going to be depressed!

KuriniJun 26, 2011 9:18 AM
Jun 26, 2011 9:14 AM
Jun 2011
LOL at the slap picture. Nice Hokoto reference!
Jun 26, 2011 9:22 AM
May 2011
New OP and ED next week I believe.
ban1o.jpg
Jun 26, 2011 9:23 AM

Feb 2008
that slap session was kind of out of the blue. i hope things get better now.
Jun 26, 2011 9:31 AM

Jun 2010
Getting slapped over and over was funny and he didn't do anything wrong. The family getting together after all these years, even though the brother wasn't included. She must be really weak, getting drunk just by soda.

Jun 26, 2011 9:38 AM

Jul 2010
Poor girl was dumped by Ko. i feel sorry for her.

those slaps. >_< ... next week we have obligatory beach episode and omg there will be Yuina. i thought writer already forgot about her. poor yuina.... only got 3/4 minutes screen time in 13 episodes. even though she is the most interesting girl in this series.
Jun 26, 2011 10:13 AM

Jun 2008
wait...isnt something wrong here? it was her who dumped Ko, not Ko who dumped her! grrr, im really starting to dislike Ohana, i hope she can mature a bit more in latter eps. and getting drunk with soda, man, is she is a 5 year old kid?.

I feel like it was a goodbye for Ko. but still i hope to see him more, the guy is adorable*.*

the best of the ep was Okaami-san slaps. those slaps were so epic, i wish i could make a animated gif of them XD

and Tohru was ♥ as always~

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jun 26, 2011 10:14 AM

Oct 2010
Tsuki-Hime said:
Nooooooooo! You got it wrong dear. :( It's the stupid mother of Ohana. She brainwashed her again! I am totally RAGE at Satsuki for that. First of all she does not know jack shit of Kou x Ohana less she spied on them. That means she could never know of him dumping her less she only saw a glimpse of the situation which can be misinterpreted from afar. Satsuki has no right as a mother in this but express every assumption of a relation as a woman's view. Strangely enough that is exactly how Ohana sees her.

Still Satsuki did blow me away with her compliments on Kissuiso. That was just :D How she warmly complimented the inn.

Seriously, there is not a single instance of Kou dumping Ohana.

Jun 26, 2011 10:14 AM
Dec 2007
Awesome episode, one of the best until now. I found it extremely realistic, meaningful and bittersweet at the same time, while finally developping Ohana's mother and grandmother's psychology.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jun 26, 2011 10:25 AM

Mar 2010
Pretty good episode for the middle of the series. I wasn't expecting to see Ohana, her mother and grandmother drinking @ night bonding or w/e. I was more expecting drama between the mother and grandmother, but it was nice to see they were getting along.

Yay for beach episode next...

Also the flashback scene where Ohana was washing the dishes and the mother was like kicking her feet out the door reminded me of the mother from Toradora lol.
Jun 26, 2011 10:27 AM

Sep 2009
That wasn't too bad an episode, I like how they got Ohana drunk to reveal the feelings that she had been holding onto. But seriously, with her "see ya" to Ko it really feels like the end of their relationship. o n o Seems like next week's every anime's obligatory beach episode. xD And it looks like we'll be getting more of Yuina too.
Jun 26, 2011 10:27 AM

Jul 2010
Good ep knoow more about ohana mother
Jun 26, 2011 10:35 AM

Oct 2010
Orulyon said:
wait...isnt something wrong here? it was her who dumped Ko, not Ko who dumped her! grrr, im really starting to dislike Ohana, i hope she can mature a bit more in latter eps.
Problem is that she listens and fall far too easily for what her mother says. WTF is up with that. There are some things Ohana is totally OK with me towards her mother but of all things to believe in her things? Wow.
Orulyon said:
and getting drunk with soda, man, is she is a 5 year old kid?.
I got Akikan vibes in regards to her: http://myanimelist.net/character/17038/Najimi_Tenkuuji yeah the girl who gets drunk from soda too.
Orulyon said:
the best of the ep was Okaami-san slaps. those slaps were so epic, i wish i could make a animated gif of them XD
done in the spoiler
happy? Probably is too slow.

Jun 26, 2011 10:38 AM

Aug 2010
So is it really the end for Ohana and Kou?? it looked like that to me..

The scene with the family "drunk" was nice too, its a shame that Ohana's mother didn't stay to take over the inn (i feel even sorry for the brother like he said he's usually left out)

Meh beach episode...apparently is mandatory to have one of those in most series..

Oh and yes Ohana wasn't dumped its the complete way around..
Jun 26, 2011 10:38 AM

Aug 2009
OH THANK GOD THE POSSIBILITY OF TOHRU AND THE MOM ARE OVER!!!

And I love Ohana ;__;
Shes so strong!
So sad the ending.. T___T

Im kinda sad, but okay with Ohana getting over Ko...

Cause I kinda ship her with Tohru.. WE HAVE PLENTY OF EPISODES FOR IT TO HAPPEN!!!

Hopefully next episode Tohru sees her in a bikini and loves her...
Or Ohana drowns and *wink* *wink*

But thats just me and my silly mind...XD
Jun 26, 2011 10:40 AM

Nov 2008
Ohana drunk is lol, underage drinking thanks to her mom.

Nice slap combo from Okami.

Beach episode well, there was a slight BDSM fanservice episode already and it was ok so it won't be too bad.

Jun 26, 2011 10:42 AM

Apr 2010
Now we all know why the the son of the manager has such a dominant girlfriend.
The episode itself was pretty heartwarming and different then i expected it to be and i really liked it because of that.
Nako chan had a pretty easy job and i liked the way she was blushing after speaking with Ohana's mother the parts about her eyes was so cute.
Ohana getting drunk on Soda made me laugh and she certainly is a bad drunk if i might say so, during that scene there where also some interesting revelations mostly from the manager.

It seems like Ohana's mother had a petty harsh time with the manager when she was growing up but that she can still speak to her like that means that it wasn't that bad.
I also liked the memory's in this episode.
And you could also clearly see the mother daughter relationships between the manager Ohana's mother and Ohana herself.
And i hope we get to see some more of it.
Hoppy said:
Ohana drunk is lol, underage drinking thanks to her mom.
Depends how you look on it she was drinking soda's after all.
Tho in my country Ohana is old enough to drink alcohol so from that perspective i don't consider her underage.
AversaJun 26, 2011 10:48 AM
Jun 26, 2011 10:49 AM
Oct 2010
Orulyon said:
wait...isnt something wrong here? it was her who dumped Ko, not Ko who dumped her! grrr, im really starting to dislike Ohana, i hope she can mature a bit more in latter eps. and getting drunk with soda, man, is she is a 5 year old kid?.
I think she just matured quite a bit for a 16 yo girl. Who dumped whom is irrelevant. She acknowledged her love for Ko but still made a decision about letting him go so both can walk their own paths in life, it's what she believed best for the both of them. So she's finally casting aside her indecision and moving on. Now she only needs to tell him clearly about that decision, just assuming he understands would be kinda crappy. X_D
AjunkyJun 26, 2011 11:12 AM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jun 26, 2011 11:10 AM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Tsuki-Hime said:
Nooooooooo! You got it wrong dear. :( It's the stupid mother of Ohana. She brainwashed her again! I am totally RAGE at Satsuki for that. First of all she does not know jack shit of Kou x Ohana less she spied on them. That means she could never know of him dumping her less she only saw a glimpse of the situation which can be misinterpreted from afar. Satsuki has no right as a mother in this but express every assumption of a relation as a woman's view. Strangely enough that is exactly how Ohana sees her.

I agree her mother assume totally wrong and when her mother said you got dumped by kou, i thought ohana will realize she's not the one getting dumped here but she is the one who dumped poor guy, but she was too easy to brainwash like that and getting drunk by soda. i think she really is 6/7 years old.

Yumekichi11 said:
Seriously, there is not a single instance of Kou dumping Ohana.

Yeah. i bet he is still waiting for answer. that "See ya" will be misunderstanding. on the other side she preferred her job over the guy she like. at-least tell him what you think and also say my job is important.
Jun 26, 2011 11:13 AM

Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Orulyon said:
done in the spoiler
happy? Probably is too slow.

i agree with all you said;D

and wow, im so gonna save that gif *.* its awesomeeeee, thanks for sharing^.^

Ajunky said:
I think she just matured quite a bit for a 16 yo girl. Who dumped who is irrelevant. She acknowledged her love for Ko but still made a decision about letting him go so both can walk their own paths in life, it's what she believed best for the both of them. So she's finally casting aside her indecision and moving on. Now she only need to tell him clearly about that decision, just assuming he understands would be kinda crappy. X_D

she matured but its just not enough. she has a long long way to go. on the previous eps, the talk she had on the phone with Ko was simply ridiculous. Confusing and not bothering to explain anything at all and ended up not giving him a reply but at the same time confusing everything by telling him" not to go". Which mean due to that we will probably never see Ko trying to go to Kissuiso again.
i wonder when she will have a decent talk with Ko. she is letting time passing by and obviously, Ko wont wait forever. If she already made her decision to not go to Tokyo, at least she should free herself from Ko properly, not "letting him go" but without clearly saying that to him.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jun 26, 2011 11:16 AM

May 2011
Tsuki-Hime said:

Wait?! did I miss something? when was she dumped.

I think Satsuki assumed that. and Ohana just would go into her usual freak out mode.

Edit: Oh wait I think Ohana said as much in her drinks. I get the feeling Ko confessing then telling her to go was like a 2 second relationship and breakup. LOL

------------------

Great episode, BTW.

It was charming to see the family together. Especially in the evening drinks scene.

Ohana

Ohana coming to realizations stuck me as the most important thing to come about in this episode. She finally says she loves Ko. It's an important revelation for her. However, it comes at a price. She also loves her life at Kissiuso. The only thing left to figure out is if she can have both or will she have to let Ko go. The longer she waits the more I feel the decision might be made for her. Ko has been a patient wonderful guy. However, he has a breaking point and a girl who already cares deeply for him.

Satsuki

Satsuki also came to some realizations of her own. Maybe she realized that her opinions of Kissiuso were based on her desire to leave there when she was younger. The mundane familiarity of her being there all her life may have clouding he journalistic objectivity. She did write a nice letter at the end to Ohana which seemed to serve as an I'm sorry for my actions and retraction to her original review. Hopefully this would have been placed in the magazine as well. But I have a feeling the editors who are being paid off won't allow it.

Satsuki really redeemed herself in this episode. Though i think she still did wrong by Ohana in some ways, she does seem to have a charming personality that makes it easy to forgive her complete screwups. She really gave Nakochi a wonderful impression. It was nice to see Nakochi glowing when talkign about her.

Okami Shijima

I finally understand why Okami, Grandma, was so spiteful towards Satsuki saying "she doesn't mean cats and dogs to me" when talking to Ohana for the first time. Her dreams were for the Shijima family to run Kissiuso together. Satsuki didn't want this. It was more of a classic "parent's wishes vs child's dreams" scenario. Okami's desires being unfulfilled left a resentment towards Satsuki that may have placed a burden on Ohana when she first came there. Ohana's love of Kissiuso must warm Okami's heart. Although her wish didn't come true all hope wasn't lost as her granddaughter wishes to remain there. Ohana confirmed this in her drunken stupor.

Enishi Shijima / young master

The scene where Okami bitchslaps her Enishi was hilarious. Enishi running to that retard consultant for everything was getting old. He needed to be told. But, I finally understood the reasoning for Okami tolerating it for so long. Her son was always treated like the outcast of the family. Used and abused seems to be his way of life. You can't help but feel sorry for him after this episode when you see the flashback scenes with him and his sister and also him talking to Tohru. I think Okami also tolerated his pathetic attempts at courting the consultant chick because she understood his desire for something tangible to call his own.

Shrine steps finale scene

The last scene seemed semi redundant. It really just reiterated that her place now is at Kissiuso. That she plans to stay there for some time and maybe even fulfill Okami Shijima's wish of a family run business. It was almost like it was replaying the dreaming shrine scene all over again.

It seems worth repeating. Ohana finally admits that she loves Ko. But is it meant to be? Or, does loving someone mean that you have to let them go?

Ohana saying "see ya" seemed like it might be the end for all hope of a Ko x Ohana ship. But I just got this gut feeling that it'll be back. Ohana didn't tell Ko "no" properly. It may be the thing that keeps the hope alive that we'll see them together again at some point, Or at least give us some more Ko screen time as the response I finally played out.
CirrisJun 26, 2011 11:31 AM
Jun 26, 2011 11:24 AM
Oct 2010
Orulyon said:
If she already made her decision to not go to Tokyo, at least she should free herself from Ko properly, not "letting him go" but without clearly saying that to him.
... That's what I said (or tried to it seems.)
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jun 26, 2011 11:29 AM

May 2011
Ajunky said:
Orulyon said:
If she already made her decision to not go to Tokyo, at least she should free herself from Ko properly, not "letting him go" but without clearly saying that to him.
... That's what I said (or tried to it seems.)

I think the omission of a final response will be the source for a plot in a couple of future remaining episodes.
Jun 26, 2011 11:39 AM

Jul 2010
Cirris said:
Tsuki-Hime said:

Wait?! did I miss something? when was she dumped.
I think Satsuki assumed that. and Ohana just would go into her usual freak out mode.

Actually that was sarcasm. she was not dumped but she dumped poor guy.
that freak out mode is somehow feel like very childish yet people think she's matured.

Lulexiaa said:
Cause I kinda ship her with Tohru.. WE HAVE PLENTY OF EPISODES FOR IT TO HAPPEN!!!

Problem is not what tohru think about her. do you really think she will fell in love with him? and will say yes to his confession? even though she know her friend (minichi) love this guy.

she didn't show any romance interest for tohru and i don't think that's going to happen.
Jun 26, 2011 11:43 AM

May 2010
Great episode.

Neutrality always overrule family bondings when it comes to work/business.

But good thing Ohana's mother gave a way for their personal matters. They expressed their honest feelings about themselves.

I find their relationship really interesting. Also, being slapped many times felt so bad. lol

Looking forward to the next half of the season.
Jun 26, 2011 11:50 AM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
Beach episode well, there was a slight BDSM fanservice episode already and it was ok so it won't be too bad.
You missed also the fan service that is partially including the one in the spoiler
not really viewed as much of fan service like panties and all but still it's a slight portion of it. Well you can't deny in the spoiler
daring daring Satsuki with that black bra. Growl! ROFL! I still think Satsuki when young in a towel is yummy.

Jun 26, 2011 11:50 AM

Sep 2009
Ohana chose work over love. Glad she said that she like Ko-chan :D
Drunk over soda? How is that possible lol.
Okami said she fought hard for his husband, so i believe Ohana will do the same eventually? I think the next appearance of Ko-chan will be near the ending...she will probably reply properly to him.
Jun 26, 2011 11:52 AM

Jul 2009

"Advice"....

Hmmmm......

I'm sensing a new direction...

Other than that, good ep, excluding Ohana of course... And since next ep seems to be about Yuina, it should be good too...

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Jun 26, 2011 11:52 AM
May 2011
That she thinks Ko dumped her is only a misunderstanding. I still anticipate a Ko end, but I don't think the romance is the main focus of the plot. There was good character development this episode- And Nako was really cute as she always is. Still hoping for a Nako-centric episode, but the next one is going to be the obligatory beach one, so here's hoping she at least gets lots of screentime there.

Ohana's uncle always gets the short end of the stick. I really feel bad for the guy- he comes off as a born loser, and the way his family treats him doesn't help.

Looking forward to the new op, and Yuina getting more of a role.

Did anyone else expect more from the Grey Heron?
Jun 26, 2011 11:53 AM

Jul 2010
Cirris said:

Jun 26, 2011 12:01 PM

Oct 2010
BitchMaster said:

Hmmmm......

I'm sensing a new direction...
Ah Bitchmaster, a pleasure again in regards to this comment. Indeed, I sense Mr Beanman perhaps being gay or at the very least there is no other rational explanation as to why would he react like that to Enichi but if anyone is for Enichi x Mr.Beanman then I have no objection to it.

Maybe that's why the incident of Sui saying to young Satsuki of Mr.Beanman staying and cleaning is precisely because she knows females will not be a problem for Mr.Beanman due to his nature, hence perhaps being gay? Maybe still being gay but not active sexually. I would fear for you know what at his age. Regardless, Sui trusts he ain't some pervert to leave him clean the baths while naked girls would be around.

Jun 26, 2011 12:21 PM

Jan 2009
Lulexiaa said:

That is what I am hoping for

Seriously need some from Tōru
Jun 26, 2011 12:32 PM

Dec 2008
I hated how they victimized Ohana in this episode. I am also starting to like Ohana a little less than when I started watching this series. However, character interaction and chemistry was a strong aspect here, and I absolutely adored the three spending a while together.

Certainly looking forward to the next episode.

Lulexiaa said:

Or Ohana drowns and *wink* *wink*

YES.

mod edit: double post
sakaJun 26, 2011 5:01 PM
Mine is better than yours.
Jun 26, 2011 12:44 PM
Aug 2010
Best episode yet!!

LadyOrihime said:
Lulexiaa said:

That is what I am hoping for

Seriously need some from Tōru

that would so make my day I soooo want toru and ohana!!!!

mod edit: double post
sakaJun 26, 2011 5:03 PM
Jun 26, 2011 12:59 PM

Nov 2007
such a heartwarming episode. ; w ; i lol'd when ookami started slapping the shit out of ohana's uncle LMAO.

YUINA EPISODE NEXT WEEK, YEEEEEEES. excite excite excite.
Jun 26, 2011 1:05 PM

Oct 2010
Lulexiaa said:
I already am in love with Ohana's swimsuit in the spoiler
who can resist such a teasing 2 piece with nice colors and a DFC chest? Well that makes no sense considering the rack Ohana's mom has. She even started to have it at around Ohana's age.

Jun 26, 2011 1:13 PM

Sep 2009
Oh yes, Ohana so got dumped *rolls eyes*
She should just take her cell phone and have a proper chat with Ko, which btw, I don't see happening because she's god knows what >.>

The three talking together is what me made the episode amazing and Ohana's mom is awesome. Guess we won't get to see her for a while.

Ah, umi episode next. I better get to see Tohru half naked *dies*
Jun 26, 2011 1:37 PM

Aug 2008
Before seeing the preview, I thought this anime had ended, lol. If they wanted to wrap up season 1, this episode would have been pretty good. I like Satsuki a little bit better now, after this episode.

Next episode will be fun. More Yuina! We have not been seeing too much of her lately.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jun 26, 2011 1:54 PM

Jul 2008
I'm kinda glad Ohana finally let go of Ko-chan. I honestly didn't like him much. Now they can focus of the rest of the Kissuiso cast! <3

This episode was nice. Happy that Ohana's mom wrote something nice about the inn.
mcc badge

Toph: "Even though I was born blind, I've never had any problems seeing."
Jun 26, 2011 2:14 PM

Jul 2010
Aversa said:
Depends how you look on it she was drinking soda's after all.
Tho in my country Ohana is old enough to drink alcohol so from that perspective i don't consider her underage.
Wait, isn't Ohana 16? In what country can you drink at 16? o.O

This episode was really nice. Having Ohana's mother back into the scene and getting those three together (Ohana, mother, and grandmother) was great. I do feel sorry for the son, though. He truly is left out of the loop on family matters. So now after this wonderful heartwarming episode we get to go to the beach. Oh, yay. *Feigns happiness*
Jun 26, 2011 2:29 PM

Jan 2010
So Ohana and Ko reached their end?.. hopefully not. That would mess up the pairings badly..

Anyways, loved Ohana's mom this episode.
The "almost" Nako and Satsuki kiss.. taking off her shirt in front of the ero-novelist.. and of course, the drink with Ohana and Madam Manager.

Satsuki got owned by Ohana and Manager when they combined their knowledge and put up a good service for Satsuki lol.. And their drinking session was good to watch.. especially Ohana getting drunk xD.. I kinda felt sorry for Madam Manager when she said her dream. I thought maybe when Satsuki left their house, she was devastated but of course Madam manager won't let it show.. and Enishi was a bullied little brother lol.. but I think she likes her sister a lot.. though he got a super fast combo from Manager when she called Takakosan xD.. He got slapped a lot this episode..

Hanasaku Iroha never fails to bring enjoyment and never gives off the feeling that you want to fast forward the show out of boredom of it. I enjoyed half of the series and I'm now eagerly anticipating the other half.. Oh yeah, the obligatory beach episode next.. Fan service episode before the story moves again ..lol.. will enjoy it.
Jun 26, 2011 2:55 PM

Dec 2008
No one mentioned

Very good episode. Not much romance drama, but still a good one imo. I liked how they were all just drinking together and Okami-san sharing her stories about her husband, telling her not to give up. (I love animes where the mom/parents are fully supportive, aka Itazura na Kiss xD)

YES! A beach episode. No slice of life/drama is without one. Wonder why they're dragging Minchi? And are they getting a new OP and ED? Can't wait! This always seems to lighten my mood on Sundays !
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

metalsnakezero - Apr 17, 2011

256 by kirA_-_ »»
Apr 22, 1:00 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 25, 2011

327 by SlammyHammy »»
Jan 31, 8:45 PM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 18, 2011

110 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jrittmayer - Sep 11, 2011

120 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 10:40 AM

Poll: » Hanasaku Iroha Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Sep 4, 2011

122 by Lazulite »»
Jan 10, 12:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.