MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Deadman Wonderland Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Deadman Wonderland »» Deadman Wonderland Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Deadman Wonderland Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

96 53.63%
4 out of 5: Liked it

52 29.05%
3 out of 5: It was OK

22 12.29%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

7 3.91%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 1.12%
Voters: 179

06-25-11, 1:28 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Can't believe Owl has become like this. Killing everything in sight because he lost his daughter and wife. I feel sorry for Shiro. They broke her legs badly and just when she was going straight for Ganta. Ganta got used to using that attack really fast, only after one shot he got the hang of it and it was by accident.

06-25-11, 3:02 PM

Crazy ass episode which mostly affected me in regards to Shiro and Ganta becoming much more of man than before.

I can tell you that Shiro was quite fun to see eat in the spoiler
and what a messy place she was eating in with Toto but there was nice instance of seeing Shiro's ass. Shiro confirming that she does have a Ace Man costume just makes it much more obvious of her being the Red Man it already was obvious but the design of the Red Man is rather well shown in that part. Fuck you Ganta for making Shiro cry in the spoiler
it's all you stupid ass fault
until he redeems himself later on. However my most most favorite part of Shiro is the following,

OMG Shiro got drunk! I love every aspect of her in the state in the spoiler
it was just so cute and hilarious. Shiro is the girl to get drunk with. She is fine in a drunk state. I loved how Shiro pouted when She replied to Ganta not needing him to save her.

The next best thing to happen is Toto as follows,

kick ass presentation of him right there. I do find he has a cool expression and was way too slow to realize the chocolates had alcohol in them. I wondering if Mockingbird's scar here has anything to do with the penalty game where the brain symbol appears. He was totally weird on Senji in the spoiler
WTF? He likes to taste people by licking their blood and also gave Senior goose bumps not to mention a shy side to him. If I were Ganta and Mockingbird greed me by asking me to be able to taste me then I would never trust him. In fact I would not even trust Toto's hand offering. I do wish to know WTF is up with Toto in the spoiler
why the sudden change in the environment and what does have to do with Toto's powers?
The fact is that right after all that there is a clear expression change of Toto in the spoiler
now I assume it has to do with his hermaphrodite personality where he interchanges his mental state between a male and a female but I wish to know more why the sudden change in the background.

13man18 said:
I feel sorry for Shiro. They broke her legs badly and just when she was going straight for Ganta.
Fuck them shit loli who did that to Shiro.She does not deserve that as long as she is not the Red Man.
Modified by Yumekichi11, 06-25-11, 9:13 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

06-25-11, 3:12 PM

ok this episode was pretty good gunta got a new technique shiro got drunk and almost raped owl went ape shit we got to the the old lady slice a guy in half all in all this was a really good ep hope we get some realy epic fight scenes for the final ep

06-25-11, 3:26 PM

That was a pretty epic episode. Felt pretty bad for Nagi though, having to believe in a lie to hold onto his "sanity". :U And derp Mockingbird was pretty hilarious. xD What with his freaking licking and whatnot. Looking forward the the next episode.

06-25-11, 3:29 PM

Nothing completely unexpected happened.
I thought Shiro was at least going to kick someone in the face but she was put out before she could do anything. She was with a buzz so im sure she didn't felt a thing >.>
Ok so Minatsuki could also do the speed of sound thingy, is it like what the cool kids do now a days? like seriously Crow does it on one epsidoe, everyone is left =O, but now everyone but useless Ganta can do it.

also wtf?
huh?

06-25-11, 3:34 PM

With only one episode left, I wonder why they even bother introducing Mockingbird (haven't read the manga) but it seems like his character won't do the season any justice. And why, Ganta's power up is just reducing the size of the projectile and somehow it becomes supersonic, lol.

I wonder if Shiro will go ape shit next episode... I have no idea how they'll wrap up this season in one episode, without it being a disaster.

And I really don't give a damn about Owl... I got bored near the end listening to him go yap, yap. It was much more entertaining before Owl came along.

06-25-11, 3:38 PM

Nice episode. I liked this one better than the past few weeks. I really hope there is gonna be a season 2 at some point, the fact that they didn't just cut mockingbird out means there is still hope.
lol, I wasn't expecting Ganta to get to the undertakers on his own. Cool upgrade for his power as well.

06-25-11, 4:03 PM

seen some differences already on the way to our herp derp anime original ending. blah that annoying evil loli is back.

Karako is pretty dumb, I'd be surprised if she lives.

I wish there was more of the 1 on 1 fights and punishment games. that went too soon as did the time in the regular prison

06-25-11, 4:24 PM

Well, pretty epic episode, a lot of stuff happened ... e3e;;
feel bad for Shiro though... D8 her legs.... oh her legs.. OTL
I just hope none of them die (except the undertakers, xDDD ,and maybe the guys in the white outfits/suits lol)

06-25-11, 5:40 PM

Pretty shitty episode, IMO. I haven't seen Makina much for the past couple of episodes. I would very much like it if she got more screen time.

mystik said:
I wish there was more of the 1 on 1 fights and punishment games. that went too soon as did the time in the regular prison

Yes!

I did, however, like their methods of holding Shiro and Karako hostage: gun to the boobies and Shiro rape-age was kinda funny.
Mine is better than yours.

06-25-11, 5:47 PM

Good episode anyone know if a second season is in the works at this piont it looks like its gonna hold true to the manga till the end dont think thay would have brought mockingbird in if they wernt planning on adabting the entire manga.

06-25-11, 6:19 PM

TheGreatRuler said:
Pretty shitty episode, IMO.

I agree. I didn't really enjoy it, and something seemed off. I think it's the sudden negative color during some scenes.

06-25-11, 6:33 PM

mystik said:
seen some differences already on the way to our herp derp anime original ending.

what are you talking about?

06-25-11, 6:37 PM

Kurogashi said:
With only one episode left, I wonder why they even bother introducing Mockingbird (haven't read the manga) but it seems like his character won't do the season any justice. .

cause if the want to make a second season , he is a really important character.

and there is a reason to why he is here at this point of the anime.

choyos said:

also wtf?

wow i didnt realize that in the manga. (if you are talking about the collar)
Modified by Vanisher, 06-25-11, 6:41 PM

06-25-11, 6:59 PM

not sure about everyone else but i think they did nagi losing his sanity pretty good and at parts the animation was really good.

Morrre blood will be shed!.

06-25-11, 7:21 PM

13man18 said:
Can't believe Owl has become like this. Killing everything in sight because he lost his daughter and wife.

That's exactly what I thought.

13man18 said:
I feel sorry for Shiro. They broke her legs badly and just when she was going straight for Ganta. Ganta got used to using that attack really fast, only after one shot he got the hang of it and it was by accident.

That was so disgusting to see. Those bitches.

Finale next week hopefully...

06-25-11, 7:28 PM

lol Shiro got drunk.

06-25-11, 7:55 PM

So all Ganta had to do was change the shape of the bullets, reducing the wind drag on them. Seems a bit too pat but meh, anime physics.

Genkaku is my favorite villain of the season. Fucking Scar Chain indeed! He's totally unhinged as well, doesn't seem to give a damn about his stormtrooper underlings. In fact Owl's outburst did way more damage to his side than to Ganta's. Hmmm, maybe he's not as out of control as he seems.

I can't imagine how they'll wrap everything up in one final episode ... they'll probably tie up a few loose ends then leave the rest to a cliffhanger and hopefully a second season.

06-25-11, 8:04 PM

Wasn't that bad. Wondering how they are gonna end this with one episode left.

06-25-11, 8:20 PM

It was an ok episode, wonder how they'll end this next week. =/

Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices