Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 26, 2011 10:45 PM
May 2011
AstuteOtaku said:
ItsSoPringles said:
also ive said this a billion time but i want kotetsu's hat, its so awsome

The hat is for sale in Japan, will have to look for it, but I am buying myself one.

Oh, and who else is looking forward to the new ending theme? I am! I doubt there will be a second opening, maybe, but probably not, I love the current theme song.
oh shit im gonna go look on amazon to see if i can order from that, that hat's so freaking awsome

and i actually love the first op, but ill see if the second is any good,
Jun 27, 2011 12:05 AM

Jul 2008
ItsSoPringles said:
CG said:
Nah, if we do some math, he's in his 30s, like 31-35 at max. His daughter is 9 and it was stated somewhere before he's been 10 years into superhero business.
hes defently in the early 30's or 29ish, plus him and rock bison went to the same highschool and were in the same grade so keep a eye out for rock's age cause it will also tell us kotetsu's
I know, that's why I said that doing the maths he could also be 29. But we don't know when he actually got into his hero job so nobody can know for sure at this point. If you assume that he became a hero straight after high school then he's somewhere between 28~30. If he entered the job after then he could be older as well.
It is also unclear whether you become a hero just because you want to or by some other method, which doesn't help in speculating at what age he became one.

By the way, him and Rock Bison got to know each other during that time, but they didn't go to the same high school - listen to the first drama CD.
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Denials: anime | manga
Modifications: anime | manga
-----------------------------------
Jun 27, 2011 3:57 AM

Aug 2008
AstuteOtaku said:
Oh, and who else is looking forward to the new ending theme? I am! I doubt there will be a second opening, maybe, but probably not, I love the current theme song.
There'll be a new ED? Great! Something more to look forward to. I, too, am very fond of current opening. (But nevertheless, I don't mind a new one either)

Dxx said:
Also Lunatic could be the lead Belmont for the next Castlevania.
I lol'd. True enough.

Also speaking about "lol what is this", did you guys notice the amusing preview scene? (Sorry about the bad screenshot, I'm not at home)
MinekoJun 27, 2011 4:11 AM
Jun 27, 2011 4:41 AM

Nov 2007
Kotetsu <3 And useless mayor is useless. Gosh, how was he ever elected?
I'm glad Jake was defeated! I thought they'd let him escape and drag it out more, but the fact that they resolved it quickly and neatly shows how clearly superior this show is to tons of other shows.

I loved how Kotetsu tricked Jake and Bunny, but if Jake really can read minds how did he not find out about it? Guess Tiger blocked his thoughts or sth

Woohoo Kotetsu/Karina scenes next week. I'm stoked.
amayadoriJun 27, 2011 4:45 AM

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Jun 27, 2011 6:10 AM

Jul 2008
I loved how Kotetsu tricked Jake and Bunny, but if Jake really can read minds how did he not find out about it? Guess Tiger blocked his thoughts or sth

Tiger was probably too far and Bunny's thoughts have probably been read while he was jumping down.
Jun 27, 2011 6:20 AM

Jul 2008
Amaya-no-Hime said:

In my opinion, his mind-reading power is limited in distance - he didn't show any sign of noticing Kotetsu was there at all. So he read Barnaby's thoughts when he jumped down in the arena again but couldn't read Kotetsu's mind.
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Jun 27, 2011 6:21 AM

Jul 2008
BTW, when you look at the city from the top... doesn't it kinda look like the Oouboros sign?
Jun 27, 2011 9:10 AM

May 2010
Okay now that Jake is gone, what's next do they go back to Lunatic or they going to show a new villain later ?
Jun 27, 2011 9:29 AM
Nov 2008
It didn't occur to me until this episode...but wow Jake was a lot more interesting when he was in jail. Before the escape, he gave the impression of some criminal mastermind, someone equally brilliant and terrifying. But no, as it turns out, he's just some douchebag with superpowers. Thinking about it now, that's kinda disappointing. Still, great episode, great conclusion, and some great development on the heroes side.
Jun 27, 2011 12:45 PM

Jul 2009
Ah, Tiger totally tricked us all! At first I was like ... NO, TIGER, THAT'S NOT IT!!! OTL Ahaha glad to see he came through though :3 PLUS COME ON SERIOUSLY, OMG THE BARNABY AND KOTETSU MOMENTS I WAS LIKE .... this is CANON gaiz O_O
Well it looks like Blue Rose is gonna be a big part of next week's episode. I am excited :3
Jun 27, 2011 1:48 PM
May 2011
Loxaris said:
ItsSoPringles said:
CG said:
Nah, if we do some math, he's in his 30s, like 31-35 at max. His daughter is 9 and it was stated somewhere before he's been 10 years into superhero business.
hes defently in the early 30's or 29ish, plus him and rock bison went to the same highschool and were in the same grade so keep a eye out for rock's age cause it will also tell us kotetsu's
I know, that's why I said that doing the maths he could also be 29. But we don't know when he actually got into his hero job so nobody can know for sure at this point. If you assume that he became a hero straight after high school then he's somewhere between 28~30. If he entered the job after then he could be older as well.
It is also unclear whether you become a hero just because you want to or by some other method, which doesn't help in speculating at what age he became one.

By the way, him and Rock Bison got to know each other during that time, but they didn't go to the same high school - listen to the first drama CD.
yah i mistyped that, i meant to say they were rival schools,

also am i the only one that would kill to have kotetsu as their father, seriously hes awsome
Jun 27, 2011 2:11 PM

Jul 2008
ItsSoPringles said:
also am i the only one that would kill to have kotetsu as their father, seriously hes awsome
No you're totally not the only one - just having him as an acquaintance/friend would already be enough for me.

Even though let's face it, if we didn't know he's a hero and all the awesome stuff he's done we wouldn't be so enthusiastic about having him as a father (being always away from home and stuff) *sympathize with Kaede a bit*
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Jun 27, 2011 4:19 PM

Sep 2009
Loxaris said:
ItsSoPringles said:
No you're totally not the only one - just having him as an acquaintance/friend would already be enough for me.
+1

Monad said:
Wait, so Ouroborus was just that sexy but crazy bitch and that ugly loony mofo?
I am guessing there is more to Ouroborus and sort of believe that Jake wasn't the one to kill Bunny's parents.
Jun 27, 2011 5:53 PM

Apr 2008
why is this my personal BEST EPISODE EVER?
> Crying Bunny
> overdose of 'bromance'
> TIGERTROLL
> "Kotetsu-san"

I literally rolled off my bed, fangirling

choyos said:

for some reason, Tiger sure loves holding Bunny's hand <3
Jun 27, 2011 7:43 PM
Jun 2011
I actually just joined this site so I will have somewhere to discuss the anime series I'm watching! Glad to have discovered this site.

Anyway!
I really enjoyed this episode to a certain extent. It was a bit anti-climatic how Jake was defeated after such a build up over the past few episodes. I wish that, once his second power was discovered, there had been either a longer or more clever fight. I guessed his second power, but thought I was wrong when Kotetsu said "super hearing" LOL. I found myself yelling at my laptop that it was mind reading powers. Glad to know Kotetsu knew that it was mind reading as well.

Glad to see more screen time for Dragon Kid!
And, aww Ivan made me sad rolling around in his wheelchair.

Next episode seems kind of laid back and casual. Not really my thing, but of course I'll be watching.
Jun 27, 2011 9:22 PM

Aug 2009
I come bearing spoilerific gifts of the next episode!

This image is from a midseason promo vid @ http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14863521

What I can get from the file next to the trio picture:

"B.T.B."

Objective
To utilise Blue Rose, ... and Wild Tiger and Barnaby... to draw in new viewership... as well as expand the fan demographic... Improving the public image of their companies...

Target Audience
Nationwide audience both young and old...

Marketing Strategy
Advertisements.... Campaigning... Presales... B.T.B.... Apa???...

Looks like what we saw in the original promo posters of Blue Rose, Tiger, and Bunny, the three really end up coming together as a team. Guess this will offer the new team drama especially since that promo video made T&B seem extremely buddy buddy Rose will be the new Tsun Tsun angst the team needs to reestablish itself. Also, on close examination of the video, Blue Rose is in fact riding in the passenger seat of the T&B mobile, seems she usurps Tiger's spot and he just has to run as the third wheel lol.

And below are two partial translation of the video:

Kotetsu and Barnaby guests of a TV program because they have resolved a lot of criminal affairs thanks to perfect team work (that is what is happening between ep 13 and 14)
Kotetsu having a power up and his powered suits reacting by going berserk (running too fast etc)
Nobody understands what is happening to him, we see that Blue Rose feels like crying and then there is this last sentence from Kotetsu:
'Are you telling me to stop being a hero?'

Seems like Tiger isn't as zooming fast anymore..

adding:

> There is a 10 month timeskip.

> And so, the new story of the two heroes who became the best of partners is about to begin! New problems will stand on their way! The birth of despair! The awakening of hope!

> (TV program) Barnaby: all our successes were because of Tiger's support.
> (TV program) Tiger: What are you talking about! You're the one who is working so hard.

> (after he is unable to control his running speed) Tiger: Hu? That surprised me. What is happening to me?

> It seems the Angry Eyes Ranger knows Kotetsu.

> Last sentence from Kotetsu: 'Are you telling me to stop being a hero?'.

This is all from Animesuki courtesy of user -KarumA-. Oh, and the video, for those who can't view it, has a new song that may or may not be the opening for the second half. Also there are new people in hero suits in the HeroTV studio, could mean that they are making groupings now as the new standard since Tiger & Bunny were a hit.

So everyone, discuss away, there is a lot to talk about here.
AstuteOtakuJun 28, 2011 10:04 AM
Jun 27, 2011 10:40 PM

Mar 2008
Finally, Tiger was cool. But I wouldn't count on him getting praised in the series. They'll keep treating him like that. Maybe on the finale he can get some love. But until then...

I think Lunatic will be the new villain. Jake was Bunny's villain and Lunatic is Tiger's. They'll clash because they have different views on justice. But I might be wrong.

What I'd love to see is an anime in the same setting, but with NEXT doing investigation and not acting all flashy. I mean, if you get Origami and the three girls that could smell money, danger and lies, you can do A LOT.
Jun 28, 2011 5:11 AM
May 2009
LOVED this episode, and yes - I wish Kotetsu would get more credit (though it seems he might in the next episode)! Count me among those who were fooled by his statement on "super hearing". I was cringing inside, going, "Oh, Kotetsu, why?" And then when he revealed it was all a ruse, I felt like just as much of a doofus as Bunny must have. ;)

Side note: in my headcanon, Kotetsu's about 35. It puts him at a respectable 26 years old at the time of Kaede's birth, and means that he's roughly 10 years older than Bunny - old enough for Bunny to refer to him as "old man". I think Kotestu being 29 would make him a bit young for Bunny to call him that and get away with it. :)
Jun 28, 2011 7:29 AM

Aug 2009
Oh, here's the midseason recap + second half sneak peek that I mentioned above.
AstuteOtakuJun 28, 2011 7:36 AM
Jun 28, 2011 10:03 PM

Jan 2011
Thanks for midseason recap. I'm shipping tigerxbluerose. I've known several couples with a much larger age differential (including a couple of teacher/former student pairings), so I don't think it's out of the question at all. (and I'm not even going to go into such hollywood pairings as Ashton/Demi, Bogart/Bacall, or Sinatra/Mia Farrow)

I think the BTB rating booster plan is actually to create an artificial love triangle between the three without anyone realizing how Bluerose really feels.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jun 28, 2011 10:17 PM

Aug 2009
rodac said:
I think the BTB rating booster plan is actually to create an artificial love triangle between the three without anyone realizing how Bluerose really feels.

I would totally not put this past Agnes and the directors, after all they are trying to attract a wider untouched audience (soap opera housewives and teen romance junkies maybe?). Oh wow that would cause a lot of drama for all of them, now I'm wanting this to happen, and no real romance needs to take place, this would just be so straining, I want to see this happen.
Jun 29, 2011 11:10 AM
May 2011
i really hope there isnt romance in this, im a romance junkie and all but this show wouldn't fit to have any, ecpecially since felicia is kinda in hgih school, granted one of my favorite pairings ever is ayoto and haruka from rahXephon where ayoto was a 17 year olf and haruka was a 29 year old but trust em if you see the show it makes much more sense

if you havnt seen it GO WATCH IT, its a underratted gem and basicly everyone who sees it thinks its either the best mecha ever or at least one of the best,

but back on topic it could work but i feel like romance in this show would be forced
Jun 29, 2011 3:54 PM

Oct 2010
jake got OWNED! nice episode enjoyed alot :)
Jun 30, 2011 1:15 AM

Apr 2008
Tiger x Blue Rose?

ew. no.

not becos of the age gap or the fact that Tiger is already a dad but...

Blue Rose cannot see right through him. All the time.
and that already gave me the impression that Blue Rose can NEVER be with Tiger. Geez, female characters are always a nuisance especially if they're useless or tsundere-ish.

You can call me bias cos I'm all for Tiger x Bunny, but if Blue Rose is for Tiger than she needs to have that X-factor or the dynamic with the older man that could make me go "i don't mind this hetero pairing for once'. As of now, I see Tiger as a father figure for Blue Rose.
Jun 30, 2011 8:36 AM

Jan 2011
Tiger used the method "to fool your enemy u must first fool your alliance" and it worked haha, Jake lost due to his own over confidence of announcing he has a second power

now this makes me think the very ending could be Tiger or Bunny use his awaken secend power to defeat Lunatic, or who ever the final boss is

next eps Rose x Tiger? i prefer Agnes x Tiger
Jun 30, 2011 1:52 PM

Dec 2009
DarkVieN said:
why is this my personal BEST EPISODE EVER?
> Crying Bunny
> overdose of 'bromance'
> TIGERTROLL
> "Kotetsu-san"

I literally rolled off my bed, fangirling

choyos said:

for some reason, Tiger sure loves holding Bunny's hand <3

You just made my night, and those things you said? SO TRUE.
I was obviously fangirling too.
Jun 30, 2011 11:21 PM
May 2011
DarkVieN said:
Tiger x Blue Rose?

ew. no.

not becos of the age gap or the fact that Tiger is already a dad but...

Blue Rose cannot see right through him. All the time.
and that already gave me the impression that Blue Rose can NEVER be with Tiger. Geez, female characters are always a nuisance especially if they're useless or tsundere-ish.

You can call me bias cos I'm all for Tiger x Bunny, but if Blue Rose is for Tiger than she needs to have that X-factor or the dynamic with the older man that could make me go "i don't mind this hetero pairing for once'. As of now, I see Tiger as a father figure for Blue Rose.
I think for blue rose, dragon kid, and origami, kotetsu is like a dad to them... a really awsome dad that deserves more respect
Jul 1, 2011 12:36 AM

Aug 2009
Just wanted to post this official poster here...

It looks like they become a real team in the second half of the series since this is official merchandise.

Love Karina in casuals... this picture just has such a serene feel to it, like they eventually learn to mesh into a team... I am so looking forward to the next 12 episodes.

(Oh, and I think the poster might not have been officially released yet, because Sunrise has been taking this down right and left... leak perhaps?)
AstuteOtakuJul 2, 2011 1:01 AM
Jul 2, 2011 5:36 AM
Mar 2011
guys no need to promote, the sales in japan are outstanding. these are the blue ray sales of first volume.

23,975 - Tiger & Bunny : 2011/05/27 [/]
18,210 - Ao no Exorcist : 2011/06/22
11,802 - Steins;Gate : 2011/06/22 [●]
- - -- - - - - - - - - - - 10,000 Line - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*8,241 - Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san : 2011/06/22
*6,628 - Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko : 2011/06/22
*6,356 - Hidan no Aria : 2011/06/22
*6,334 - A Channel : 2011/05/25
*6,891 - Sket Dance [DVD]: 2011/06/24
*4,574 - Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi [DVD]: 2011/06/24
- - - - - - - - - - - Manabi Line (2,899) - - - - - - - - - - -
*1,321 - Tono to Issho ~Gantai no Yabou~ [DVD]: 2011/05/25
**,924 - Nichijou : 2011/06/24 [●]
**,*** - 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku : 2011/06/24
**,*** - Astarotte no Omocha! : 2011/06/24
**,*** - Deadman Wonderland : 2011/06/24
**,*** - Dororon Enma-kun Meeramera : 2011/06/22
**,*** - Moshidora : 2011/05/27
**,*** - Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai : 2011/06/22
**,*** - SoftTenni : 2011/06/22

[●] - Only one of the two formats (generally BD) ranked. Numbers incomplete.
[/] - Severe distro problems.

Numbers not yet available:

**,*** - Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai : 2011/06/29
**,*** - Hanasaku Iroha : 2011/07/20
**,*** - Dog Days : 2011/07/27
**,*** - Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai II : 2011/07/27
**,*** - Maria † Holic Alive : 2011/07/27
**,*** - Appleseed XIII : 2011/07/06
**,*** - Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi : 2011/07/06
**,*** - Seikon no Qwaser II : 2011/07/06
**,*** - Sengoku Otome ~Momoiro Paradox~ : 2011/07/06
**,*** - Gintama' [DVD]: 2011/07/27
**,*** - Toriko [DVD]: 2011/08/02
**,*** - 「C」 : 2011/08/19
**,*** - Hen Semi : 2011/08/31
**,*** - Gyakkyou Burai Kaiji Hakairoku-hen [DVD?]: 2011/??/??
**,*** - Hyougemono [DVD?]: 2011/??/??
Jul 4, 2011 2:23 AM
Nov 2008
Tiger got no praise again.......damn...still gotta love him :)) Looks like something to do with Blue Rose's crush on Tiger next episode....o.o uuuhhh
Jul 5, 2011 9:07 AM

Oct 2010
AstuteOtaku said:
As long as Blue Rose got screen time I can live a happy man for another week.

ha! me too :D
loved this episode, and it is the best episode of hero tv yet!! =p
Jul 18, 2011 5:34 AM
Oct 2010
Best episode, ever.
Jul 26, 2011 10:00 PM

Aug 2008
That was an outstanding little story arc. When you're going up against such an unfair combination or powers (barriers AND mind reading), then a little trickery is in order. I knew Barna-- NO! I'm not calling him that. I knew BUNNY wasn't gonna kill Jake, but I do wish he had done more than broken a rib or two. Oh well, Bunny is a big time hero because of this, Jake is no more and Tiger is still the motherf*cking MAN! Tiger's revelation was smoothly and
convisingly pulled off, so that was icing on the cake.

Halfway through the series I've yet to have any real problems with it. Every episode feels heartfelt, the action is good, the animation is smooth (even when incorporating the CGI) and Blue Rose is HAWT. Second cour don't let me down, because I love this show.

Also, if Tiger ends up hooking up with Blue Rose... I would be quite happy. That's right. I'm even shipping. It's not a hard ship, but it is one.

Jul 28, 2011 7:53 AM

Apr 2008
Poor Tiger he never gets any recognition...and lol at Nathans deep voice once again.
Aug 10, 2011 8:21 AM

Nov 2008
A really satisfying end to a great arc.

I'm guessing Jack wasn't the one who killed Bunny's Parents. (no duh)

Valentiln said:
Loxaris said:
ItsSoPringles said:

I was so annoyed that Kotetsu didn't get any credit for saving the city. But then this happened.
windy said:
>Kotetsu-san

i died.

and went to heaven.
Aug 10, 2011 8:29 AM

Aug 2011
Akino said:
A really satisfying end to a great arc.

I'm guessing Jack wasn't the one who killed Bunny's Parents. (no duh)

Valentiln said:
Loxaris said:
ItsSoPringles said:

I was so annoyed that Kotetsu didn't get any credit for saving the city. But then this happened.
windy said:
>Kotetsu-san

i died.

and went to heaven.
no the next episode he gets shit tons of credit,
Dec 15, 2011 5:54 PM
Nov 2011
What I love about this episode, is its basically the tried and true all theme of nearly all heroic battles. Good wins, because evil either overreaches or gets done in by its own evil. Classic!
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Dec 24, 2011 3:36 PM

Dec 2009
Poor Kotetsu deserved at least some applause, everybody in the hospital room knew he'd figured it out do why praise only Barnaby?
Dec 27, 2011 2:38 AM

Nov 2007
lollllllll random cab driver friend of Tiger's is random. Nvm, just realised that guy is his former boss.

Hrm, I'm beginning to think that Jake didn't kill Bunny's parents. I mean, why would he need to use a gun? Why not just his powers? Methinks perhaps Maverick is the killer after all. Not sure why, though, at this point.

Also... wow. Tiger and Bunny just chucked out their "we don't kill" morals didn't they? Both Kriem and Jake carked it right in front of them and they didn't help or blink twice. Pretty OOC and, I think, a big plot hole. We all know that unless we see dead bodies that that usually means the characters aren't dead! I wonder if we'll go back to this at some point. Hopefully we do, because otherwise that's just lazy script writing.
yamakasiDec 27, 2011 6:47 PM
Jan 6, 2012 7:36 PM

Feb 2009
yamakasi said:

Hrm, I'm beginning to think that Jake didn't kill Bunny's parents. I mean, why would he need to use a gun? Why not just his powers? Methinks perhaps Maverick is the killer after all. Not sure why, though, at this point.

Yes, I'm starting to think the same thing. Maybe because Jake's story was too fast, I mean, I thought this fights would take like 4~5 episodes, but it ended in two... So, maybe there is a mistery about Bunny's parents, since they didn't cleared a thing about this issue. So, I think Maverick has something to do with this too! I was disappointed of how rushed this part of the story was, but thinking it in a better way: They put Jake as a strong villian for distraction and there's more undercover. I think Bunny's parents were not so innocent too... Ok, let's stop with the theories and watch the next episode!
Mar 12, 2012 1:04 PM

Dec 2009
I clearly saw through Tiger's plan, the "super hearing" thing was just funny lol
So apparently they stopped this guy already, and Tiger still hasn't received proper recognition lol poor guy. Either way, nice episode.
Apr 1, 2012 2:57 AM

Oct 2011
I died when Barnaby called Kotetsu by his name and then grinned.

This episode was amazing!

(I am also completely crushing on Kotetsu oh god.)

Barnaby cried! My reaction was "D'AWWWW, QUICK, GO AND HUG HIM, KOTETSU!"

But at least they NEARLY held hands this episode and Kotetsu was leaning on Barnaby.
I can deal with that... for now.
;D.
zlaeApr 1, 2012 3:01 AM
|ω・)
Apr 16, 2012 10:32 AM

Jun 2009
Man, I hope that Jake wasn't the one to kill Barnaby's parents because, if he did, this arc went by way to fast and didn't really tackle the theme to my satisfaction. It feels like lost potential to me.

Anyway, I did like how Kotetsu was the one to figure out how to defeat Jake and I actually also like how he didn't get much, if any credit, though I do think he will get his due credit by the end of the series ( I suspect he'll defeat whoever the final villain is by himself, or more likely with Bunny).

Anyway, it wasn't my favorite arc. But, it was pretty entertaining. I just hope that wasn't all that Oroburous had going for it. That was....anticlimatic.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 23, 2012 12:36 AM

Jun 2012
poor tiger, no-one gives him the credit he deserves for giving Barnaby the stun grenade
"For every confession that is made, there is someone that is dumped" -Harima Kenji
Sep 26, 2012 5:39 PM

Mar 2012
Tiger gets no respect. Well, at least he said the entire next episode title.
Nov 14, 2012 5:09 AM

Sep 2012
Tiger is cursed. He's the most heroic among them and no one will ever know.
Feb 7, 2013 11:06 AM

Jan 2012
Even though Jake and his lolita assistant are a ripoff of Joker and Harley Quinn the episode was great
Mar 8, 2013 8:47 PM

Nov 2007
yamakasi said:
Also... wow. Tiger and Bunny just chucked out their "we don't kill" morals didn't they? Both Kriem and Jake carked it right in front of them and they didn't help or blink twice. Pretty OOC and, I think, a big plot hole. We all know that unless we see dead bodies that that usually means the characters aren't dead! I wonder if we'll go back to this at some point. Hopefully we do, because otherwise that's just lazy script writing.

But, it looked to me like Kriem just fell onto the roof; she didn't die. She's probably not healthy considering the height, but honestly, I don't really blame them for not being too concerned about her. But where you see her laying, there isn't a pool of blood or any wreckage that could have fallen on her. (not that it's likely they'd show any blood...) Kids show rules, like you said, if we aren't told they're dead, they probably aren't. :)

What exactly were they supposed to do for Jake? It happened pretty fast, neither one of them could use their powers for a while, and he caused the helicopter to crash on himself while trying to hit Tiger. And though it wasn't outright stated, a helicopter crashing on top of you is pretty final, so I think he might actually be dead. ... I suppose he could have had a barrier at the last second. ^^;

T&B spent a few seconds looking down at it, and then the rest of the ep was the afterward. I'm pretty sure at some point they went to check both Kriem and the wreckage, we just didn't get to see it. *shrug*

Bunny still is low-man on the totem pole as far as personal rankings go. The "Kotetsu-san" thing was nice, but doesn't really make up for the way he regularly treats Tiger. >>; And everyone else around him, really. I want to ship them, since I've read some fantastic fanfics, but fanfic!Bunny seems genuinely nicer than show!Bunny, at least to me.

Gawd I wish I knew Tiger in r/l. He would be an awesome friend (since we're about the same age. I'm at the low end of what his age could be.) Even without knowing about his hero stuff, he's funny and goofy and nice. He tries, which is more than a lot of people do. I'm not the demanding sort of person who needs their friends to be available at all hours, so the erratic schedule wouldn't even be a problem. Kinda feel bad for Kaede, though. Hopefully she finds out at some point, just so she doesn't grow up resenting her dad. ^^;
Jul 3, 2013 2:05 PM

Jul 2009
excellent episode :D

while it was kinda anti climatic, it made sense Jake was easily defeated.

im guessing he only has a normal body, but can shoot laser beams.
and read minds

that's why when Kotetsu hit him in the head in the last episode, it hurt like hell for him since he doesn't normally take any damage like that.

plus the armor is bulky as hell, if you have been hit by a metal when you slip in railings that's what it feels like plus even more so due to Kotetsus body mass and all.

i also didn't knew Kotetsu can actually heal himself up(not fully of course)

Blue Rose really cares for Kotetsu!!!

i do wonder why she needs to position herself like this when riding her bike XD

i thought Barnaby is gonna kill Jake, but Barnaby is too good for that and he already made a promise not to kill him to Kotetsu.

what i didn't understand was when Kriem was obviously listening in the radio about the jammer. why didn't she put a counter measure other than just a self defense system?

i don't know a ambush or anything? guess she underestimated the power of heroes!!

Kriem is not dead, she might be plotting another plan.

and i doubt Ouroboros has only two members.

lol that mayor was behind the rescue?

GO FUCK YOURSELF, coward bastard.

shame Kotetsu didn't get any credit, at least his other team mates and Barnaby credited him!!

i really doubt Jake is the killer since he doesn't use any guns.

Kriem is still alive, and is probably gonna escape prison and contact the other members of the group.

though enough of that, next episode is gonna be Lovey Dovey!!!!
Jul 5, 2013 11:19 AM

Apr 2010
Is it just me or does someone else think that Barnaby's past is somewhat... Batman-ish with a Kuroshitsuji twist to it?

-sighs-

Why does the Mayor get all credit? If it weren't for Kotetsu, the whole city would be swimming with the fish now!

But that moment Barnaby was crying and Kotetsu caught him....was the best I think!

And at the end he called Kotetsu by his real name- which I found really cute! I was like "Oh he never called him by his real name huh?"

Trust bond initiated!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Monochrome - Apr 2, 2011

147 by DanEndra_Tensei »»
Dec 17, 2023 5:27 AM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Paiguy - Jun 18, 2011

93 by Destroyer31 »»
Sep 4, 2023 8:36 PM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Torisunanohokori - Apr 23, 2011

87 by CheriCake »»
Feb 3, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 17, 2011

213 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 2, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Tiger &amp; Bunny Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Sep 10, 2011

154 by Ranxomare »»
Feb 2, 2023 12:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.