MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Dog Days Episode 13 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Dog Days »» Dog Days Episode 13 Discussion

Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
View Poll Results: Dog Days Episode 13 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

57 51.35%
4 out of 5: Liked it

28 25.23%
3 out of 5: It was OK

17 15.32%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

8 7.21%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.90%
Voters: 111

06-28-11, 11:36 AM

The final episode wasn't bad. I am glad that Shinku regained his memories at the end. I hope there will be a second season, too. Shinku could go back along with Becky to the fantasy world.

7/10

06-29-11, 4:33 AM

that was short episode..
i think overall of the episodes are very short..
in the beginning still nice but it's going down..
but i like it at the end.. nice ending..
hopefully for the second season/OVA

06-29-11, 8:56 PM

I liked how they ended it. If they make another season that would be great.If not then at least it ended well. If they do make a second hopefull they will bring Becky and Nanami along with Cinque to Flonyard

06-29-11, 10:17 PM

Average show at best. I'm looking forward to a possible second season.
-Fixing-

06-30-11, 3:52 AM

I saw no hint for a second season at all. Where to you people see that? It seems more like a happy ending to the story and a close. Sure they can easily make a sequel but indications that they actually plan to make one where not given.
Anyway i don't think it needs a sequel really.

06-30-11, 10:29 AM

Monad said:
I saw no hint for a second season at all. Where to you people see that? It seems more like a happy ending to the story and a close. Sure they can easily make a sequel but indications that they actually plan to make one where not given.
I don't feel like proving this but the ring Paladion established a link between the 2 worlds.

The dog coming back is another sign.

There is also the vow that was fulfilled which means Shinku may come back. They may do one or they may not. Remains to be seen.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

06-30-11, 11:35 AM

They probably left it open like that and depending on BD sales they'll make a second season... i hope they do

06-30-11, 1:05 PM

Quite a funny anime in the end. It'll most likely get a second season soon :)

07-01-11, 2:31 AM

I like it overall..

I like The ending song of the 13 episode...

Anyone knows it?

07-01-11, 3:51 AM

Yumekichi11 said:
Monad said:
I don't feel like proving this but the ring Paladion established a link between the 2 worlds.

There is also the vow that was fulfilled which means Shinku may come back. They may do one or they may not. Remains to be seen.

I think those things just point to what Monad said: an ending that had closure and was happy. Yes, Shinku will go back, and he may bring Becky. But it doesn't mean there will be a sequel.

07-01-11, 10:15 AM

lame ending

07-01-11, 10:01 PM

If Shinku brings his friend back with him it will be a love square lol.

Anyways I really enjoyed the final episode and I'm glad Shinku got his memories back.
<!--link--><a href="http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=8883/">[img]http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/9795/shadowstrider2.png" border="0[/img]

07-02-11, 6:30 AM

GarLogan78 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Monad said:

I think those things just point to what Monad said: an ending that had closure and was happy. Yes, Shinku will go back, and he may bring Becky. But it doesn't mean there will be a sequel.
OK, yeah it does not mean there will be a sequel but it also means that there could be one done in the future because the possibility is there wide open.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

07-03-11, 4:25 AM

Yumekichi11 said:
GarLogan78 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Monad said:

OK, yeah it does not mean there will be a sequel but it also means that there could be one done in the future because the possibility is there wide open.

The ending reminded me of the first Nanoha season finale. It's a nice and fitting conclussion to the whole season, but it also leaves the door open to a second one if they decide to continue from that point.
And since it's the same studio the possibilty is even higher but it still depends on the DVD/BD sales.

07-07-11, 4:00 AM

i was a bit skeptical when this started myself, but it did get better which i was surprised about, just when i was about to drop it, it would be nice to get a second season seems to be a lot of stuff they could expand on, new kingdoms and new characters, so let hope there's another series.

07-07-11, 9:15 PM

Well, still shocked by the fact that after there was some blood and some actually decent action I sort of started to like this anime (took a while, but yeah).
Wouldn't mind a second season.
Also, in this case I guess I can't do anything but to approve of this 'happy' ending.
If he had not even got his memories back it would've probably felt like he did all of that for nothing anyway.. which would've been a waste of time.
The joke's on you wolf, the pigs are cannibals..~

07-22-11, 9:43 AM

So ends a very cute, but vapid series. The keyword for this show would be... Inconsequential. Everyone was saved, everything was handled smoothly in one way or another. And though it was feigned throughout most of the show; the ambiguous harem was once again flaunted in another series. I think I finally know why it is bad to have your cake and eat it, too. It makes for a lack of drama.

07-27-11, 10:44 AM

Gave this a 7.
At first I was thinking this would be the spring season`s worst anime, but then I continued to watch and it turned out to be fun to watch.
The scene where Shinku(or whatever his name is) was getting the Princess to give paw and such was hillarious and stupid though, that was in ep 12 I think :P

07-30-11, 10:36 AM

There must have been a mistake. Leo's second Holy Sword wasn't called ExMachina. It was Deus Ex Machina... cause that's what that ending was. He just happnes to leave the exact number of items and just happenes to leave just the right letter. Come on... there's only so much coicidence BS I can take.

08-07-11, 7:11 AM

oh god,
dog days was awesome
i really hope there will be a second season

Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices