Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2011 10:29 PM

Mar 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Err... Some what of a let down. No female trainer action. =( The focus was pretty much on Ana. Me thinks Ana's boobs were way too big. Her insecurities with her self drove her to join the cult, leading to her sister joining the cult to find her. In the end they just became fresh meat being passed along. The cult leader just cracks me up with his huge dong philosophy. KAI HO!

Anyways, no real conclusion... episode 3 perhaps??
The story of the female trainer and how she went through the initiation = WIN
Jun 24, 2011 11:14 PM

Mar 2011
I loved it to be honest.

The older sister was really hot. The ending was kinda disappointing. Was kinda hoping for a climax that involved both the sisters.

but all in all it was pretty good.

That would be awesome if there was a third episode

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die. And the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.
Jun 25, 2011 5:13 AM
Jul 2009
As much as i like Ero anime and all the genres, this one takes it alittle too far. I felt quite sad and unhappy.
Jun 25, 2011 11:14 AM

Apr 2011
great gangbang scenes. ending is meh. hoping for a 3rd episode.
Jun 26, 2011 8:55 AM

Jun 2009
Fuck Anna, there should be only Riko scenes in this ep. But that was the end, wasn't it? Why's MAL showing "Currently airing"?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jun 29, 2011 7:06 PM

Jul 2009
I still think the plot for this is ridiculous. I get laughs out of the KAI HOU!! though.
"A detoxified Akihabara would just be another electronic town!"

Jul 2, 2011 9:47 AM

Mar 2011
OrochiPL said:
Fuck Anna, there should be only Riko scenes in this ep. But that was the end, wasn't it? Why's MAL showing "Currently airing"?

i agree!

Riko is so fuckin hot, i wish it would have been her that got those gangbang scenes. her voice is intoxicating.

anyone know who her voice actor was?

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass, and dictators die. And the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.
Jul 13, 2011 11:14 AM

Apr 2009
I bet those five guys never graduate from the middle course. LOL

Man that ending sucks, the little sister with her inferiority complex got totally brainwashed and all of Riko's efforts were for nothing. If there will ever be a third episode, I hope Riko beat Anna senseless so she can wake up to the real world which probably wouldn't happen because Riko's too gentle with her!

Wizoo said:
OrochiPL said:

i agree!

Riko is so fuckin hot, i wish it would have been her that got those gangbang scenes. her voice is intoxicating.

Same here, I couldn't care less about Anna, just give me Riko or Sakaki, the female trainer.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 16, 2011 3:30 AM

Feb 2010
I liked this episode a lot more than the first one. Ana-chan's breasts were too big tho.
Dec 9, 2011 12:19 PM

Mar 2011
Best H-Anime of 2011.

My vote.

Jan 11, 2012 4:01 PM

Aug 2008
well no not best imo Rinko was great but male chars frack ugly sister meh, 6/10 from me.
Mar 14, 2012 4:31 PM
Aug 2010
My biggest problem with this one is that the female trainer didn't get any. Not because she's a bitch or anything but she is freaking hot and sexy, she deserves to get some actual action time. I demand an episode 3, with some female trainer action.
Jun 21, 2012 2:04 AM

Dec 2011
Not really into gangbang or forced hentai, but the main character was so damn sexy. Her voicework was incredible, absolutely. Not a huge fan of the little sister. Anna had that whole inferiority complex thing and the mind-break at the end was kind of a let down. Riko did all of that for nothing basically. Overall, not enough Riko, but I did enjoy her one extended scene with the two cult officers. 7/10 read my review ^_^
Jan 23, 2013 11:30 AM

Aug 2012
super fap material. am feeling sorry for the blond girl Riko. :((( All the suffering to see Anna like that! those 2 trapped there now. 10/10!
Jun 25, 2013 4:04 AM

Aug 2009
Well fk, watched episode 2 and thought it was episode 1. My comment to episode 1 applies here.

Nothing to say here. Lol everytime they said "Release!"
I would want some more female trainer action too, o well.
Oct 19, 2013 2:47 AM

May 2012
kinda little disappointed so I skipped Ana scenes and watched only Riko scenes <3

Apr 10, 2014 12:40 AM

Jun 2013
I love Anna's breasts. :D
Dec 23, 2014 9:40 AM

Aug 2014
The fucking best..

Mar 18, 2015 7:20 AM

Nov 2013
6/10
Kai hoooooooooo~
Kaori and Riko ftw.
Anna= :(
Overall...as a former vanilla lover..I find this sad.
May 1, 2016 8:38 PM

May 2015
The art & animation is great, I simply love how they draw those really delicious mature a$$es (and the young ones too ^_^); the action is f*cking hot and inciting. Really worth to watch...
May 3, 2016 6:07 PM
Dec 2015
Esto fue demasiado intenso....
Jul 19, 2016 3:34 PM

Aug 2014
Majima did nothing wrong.

Oct 14, 2018 6:24 AM
Oct 2013
The old man accidentally blurted out fella before correcting it as self release! He knew he was just scamming everyone XD

The ass and pantsu was touching the swing seat directly! What shortness of skirt!
Hmm? Seems the cult member was the one to initiate contact with imouto? So they do scouting activities too? But why knew her name? From her DoCoMo idol fame? Was most casual to call out her given name.

At first seems like cold reading her which she falls for by filling in the rest of info, but probably they would of investigated her anyway so they wouldn't even have to cold read.
most exposed dress of the serafuku. Such shortness of top to show glances of belly and of skirt to totally barely cover the crotch or even that! What exhibitionist!
Holding down her skirt and chest just from his gaze! seems she felt his sleaziness or got horny or realized what skimpy appearance she was presenting.
What perverted posing! indeed the old man is right about not realizing her own appeal. the erotic body and shape showing through the plain uniform!

Where in the timeline did onee-Chan discover the magazine picture paste over?

Well clearly it was a terrible idea to enter such a suspicious place by herself.
Nipples were seen through bra because it was transparent or just fanservice?
Getting gushing wet from being violently handled and just a but of groping?! as expected she was a pervert?!
never before seen d exposure by pulling one leg of the hakama all the way up.
Nipples were not even hard yet despite such wetness of pussy?!
How her wetness was different from your aNime girls, Satou-san?
Haven't done it with men? Is that implying have done it with girls?
Wonder if he willed his erection or he got hard from her virgin confession.
Showed body arch tension of her from insertion okay.
painkiller? what its just a d forced in her mouth!

imouto seems to wear a yellow top instead of pink seen with all other ladies.

Nice see through fan service of the mizugi.
Become unable to function as a human? Is he suggesting to disable her?

Loled At male instructor suggesting the beginner course again. Just a running gag XD
Two instructors getting it on, somewhat romantic (*˘▽˘*) sensual fella of female sensei
Most explosive ejaculation into her mouth to have it gushed outside too.
As expected, female sensei is erotic.
Most rare yuri semen mouth to mouth! Pressing the breasts together as well, most Yuri.
Loled at blond saying it was delicious In an aggro way.

Peed herself or got really wet from impending gangrape? It is an important difference!

So you figure imouto may have been going through worse, yet somehow think you alone could save her even if you ever got to see her?
the obvious development is you being put into a sisters bowl orgy play, no?
gulping down of semen was somewhat lewd. Do not think the bad smell Of it was the appropriate comment to be making there though? What of the taste or texture review?

So it was pee after all. The mat must be waterproof Or resistance. Most high level play to lick up like some animal. Did not seem to consume must of it over time though.
Impressed she was able to deny becoming wet, knowing how wet she is and how easily she gets wet.
Repeated rapes while being handled roughly was lewd (*˘︶˘*)
Holding the mizugi like some kind of reins seemed questionable in terms of its effectiveness.

Quite lewd rape of blond with arms pulled back and violently thrusted from behind (*˘︶˘*) Cried in quite pain
Female sensei was lewd as well to kiss and finger herself.
Perhaps it is a bit late to be expressing not wanting to be nakadashi now due to pregnancy now considering the amount of times she's already been nakadashi.

Eh?! OneE-chan had a boyfriend or has? If still then she has been most unfaithful here... And imouto also had a perverted hobby of fapping and to that boyfriend even.

Imouto turned most slutty to wildly thrust the hips herself on the d after despairing and then cumming strongly.
That 2d otaku though, saying 2d is better for not betraying and looking down on 3d yet is here raping 3d girls.

What a horrible way to carry and drag blond. surprisingly energetic to get up and run.
Kidna loled at the image of imouto getting the semen shot at her face while she had a smile and dead eyes.

Really, what onee-chan was expecting trying to infiltrate a rape/orgy cult all by herself.

Too bad Didn't see a sex scene of female sensei though.

Who is the delmo Wife though? What is delmo anyway? And what mummy were they trying to hunt? It does not seem like onee-chan is married? The title was not retrieved at all!

Overall showed the body off most erotically and with expressive motion and showing the suffering well.
User-sanOct 14, 2018 6:39 AM
Aug 2, 2020 3:12 AM

Aug 2018
Plot twist in the last minutes, made all efforts and struggle seems useless, Anna had lost it, that's why Riko's face suddenly goes blank.
Conclusion: my pp hard watching this series. 8/10
Sep 30, 2020 9:04 AM

Feb 2018
being stupid in that lesson isn't a problem but if it's in this case, don't be.
Nov 28, 2020 12:01 PM

Jan 2020
Apakabar said:
Plot twist in the last minutes, made all efforts and struggle seems useless

That was the point though.

The "cult" were a bunch of crooks and scammers that took advantage of people's desperation. For Anna that was her lifelong desire to step out of her older sister's shadow by any means necessary. For Riko, it meant rescuing Anna at all cost. The point was, desperation, stress and frustration can get so bad that you can willingly start doing things that you would normally never do. What's worse, you can do them even if you know they don't help you get what you want because you're too blinded to reconsider.

..... but if you pointless as in: "IT WAS JUST AN EXCUSE TO SHOW ANIME TIDDIES 'N GANGBANGS." then yeah absolutely. It's H anime after all, but this particular show has a surprisingly valuable lesson with it's strong condemnation of those who act from emotion instead of making decisions based on rational thought.
EmperorSsraeshzaNov 28, 2020 12:05 PM
Feb 21, 2023 2:02 AM

Nov 2010
I'm not interested in Anna. I wanted more Riko r*pe scenes! I get a massive hard-on during Riko's scenes. She's so hot! That scene of her at the end getting r*ped even more. I wish I could've seen it whole. 7/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ran-&gt;Sem: Hakudaku Delmo Tsuma no Miira Tori Episode 1 Discussion

osukebei - May 28, 2011

19 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 21, 2023 1:09 AM

» KAIHOUU!!!

KaihoBuddha - May 8, 2017

5 by 7thVision »»
Sep 11, 2018 11:58 AM

Poll: » Hero or Foe?

KaihoBuddha - Jun 7, 2017

27 by AnimeHonor »»
Jan 4, 2018 7:36 AM

» That scene on the cover

wuhugm - Jun 29, 2013

4 by wuhugm »»
Jul 9, 2013 1:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.