Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2011 10:08 PM

Sep 2008
very nice, thanks for the screenshots =)
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jul 14, 2011 10:51 PM

Jun 2010
I wanted to see what happened at the end

Jul 19, 2011 2:30 AM

Aug 2010
More Pal-san is always good, although the beginning of the episode nearly killed me. Enjoyable episode for what it was worth 4/5.
Aug 4, 2011 4:44 AM

Feb 2010
I'm more curious about the insert song near the end. I really want to hear the full version of it.

Well, fanservice that wasn't enough for me but at least I got to see the Palcrepe lady's t!ts. I really like it when Kakeru is shown using a computer (bet he's playing imouto VN).
Apr 12, 2012 12:49 PM

Mar 2009
Alice-chan naked in the hot spring... my life is complete~
May 24, 2013 12:00 PM

Feb 2011
Boobs boobs and more boobs, however i really liked the ending! I need to get to the visual novel.
Jul 1, 2013 4:04 PM

May 2012
Focused on fan service this ova is more of a side story just for those who liked the ecchi stuff from the main series. Not much else than fan service I got to say :p
May 30, 2014 6:45 PM

Sep 2012
Bleh, I want more Shuusuke/Hayato/Takashi, considering they're the only good thing about this show (and the best harem lead of all time, in my opinion). All the girls in this show always seemed dull and uninteresting to me. I wish the anime took itself seriously. Then it could be a classic indeed. Ah well, at least this OVA served its purpose of showing the boobs of all the female characters in this show. I can't hate on something for fulfilling its purpose.
Another page to the history of the Fujaku.
Oct 7, 2020 6:36 AM

Aug 2018
Hm.. I saw Yamashina Miyako's wrist bandaged even when she was naked.. So.. It's hint she is cutting herself, maybe?.. Because she is also seen with dead eyes in OP, and some hints on her strange things are given as well.. But deal with her isn't revealed till the end.. But bandages on wrist make me think of this, yeah..
Apr 5, 2021 8:32 AM
Aug 2020
The yuri hot spring scene was hot XD.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.