Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 25, 2011 3:23 AM

Feb 2010
Ranger_Chris61 said:
Kujo is not in Russia, based on the uniforms hes with the Japanese Army, most likely in China.

Probably, but didn't the Second Sino-Japanese war only begin in 1931? The story for this episode is cleary set in 1925. It's possible he's just in a military training camp in northen Japan (where it is known to snow a lot, mostly Hokkaido).

Anyway, this was a great episode. Very tense and dramatic! I just want them to end up together, somehow... And three cheers for Cordelia! Very badass indeed ;)
Jun 25, 2011 3:33 AM
Jul 2010
Jonijonh said:
Ranger_Chris61 said:
Kujo is not in Russia, based on the uniforms hes with the Japanese Army, most likely in China.

Probably, but didn't the Second Sino-Japanese war only begin in 1931? The story for this episode is cleary set in 1925. It's possible he's just in a military training camp in northen Japan (where it is known to snow a lot, mostly Hokkaido).

Anyway, this was a great episode. Very tense and dramatic! I just want them to end up together, somehow... And three cheers for Cordelia! Very badass indeed ;)
Well, I'd agree with you if that was the only timeline discrepancy in the show. But it isn't, the WWII is not supposed to begin at this point and Germany should have been disarmed after WWI, only becoming militaristic somewhere in the 1930s. So I'm not to bothered by any of that.

Either way, I agree that this was a very good episode. The bond Victorique and Kujo share while being far away from each other was so heartwarming, even if both are suffering so much.

So, in the end, Victorique's purpose as a "tool" for her father was to manipulate the country into blindly following him. That's what people get from being so overly superstitious. And that's also why I loved the speech scene so much^^

And Cordelia sure was badass. No doubt about that.
Jun 25, 2011 7:08 AM

Oct 2010
I have been waiting to see the pig shit Albert die since episode 19!
As follows

Tears flowed out of happiness this piece of shit kidnapped, stole all the love from Brian Roscoe had to Cordelia, raped her, took Cordelia’s virginity and made her suffer through birth to the point of her almost dying. Folks there was nothing for Albert Blois left other than d-e-a-t-h itself. I am damn fucking happy it happened! I am so happy. :D + T_T

About the battle, OMG Cordelia can fight? Damn right she can! Most impressive I must say but I found the pacing a little too fast so I decided to capture some moments so to speak. The intro of Cordelia was perfect as at
first I would have no idea too much from appearance it was her but as she started to give out a speech and took her veil off I knew it was her that swapped places with Victorique. I smirked so bad at Albert's face here. It was so shocked. First of all, every faces of Cordelia were the most serious and EPIC in the spoiler
in fact I have not seen her so serious and angry ever. It showed how much a fighting spirit she had from the start of the fight but Albert also had one. I already loved seeing Cordelia spinning her 2 long daggers. Cordelia can do somersaults here and on top of that she can strike while in the middle of the somersault. Rather incredible IMO in regards to agility. Cordelia even did after that somersault a re-bounce to get another slash at Albert, which is once again amazing flexibility and ROFL so much at how much Albert the pig was sweating to fend off Cordelia's attacks. How much fund it was to see Albert having more difficulties in blocking Cordelia's attacks.

I find that Albert did the most stupid thing of leaving himself open while trying a full force strike. Regardless of that it was a kudos to Cordelia for scrapping off some hairs from Albert's scalp. The shoe goes on with another impressive somersault combo with a re-bounce for a fast agile double hit in the spoiler
which got blocked again rather well by Albert. So 2 times Cordelia got easily on him more than 4 hits or maybe even more. Cordelia's agility saved her from of the hits from Albert and she did the 1mm dodge. That was a fantastic part of this battle.

Never would I have expected what follows below.

Oh WTF Cordelia T_T No! I did not want Cordelia to be slashed nor did I want Brian Roscoe #1 to slashed too by the fucking old occult shit!

My list of hated things,
  • Fuck you Albert for doing the following shit to Victorique in the spoiler
    you dare to fucking abuse your own daughter after abusing her mother in giving birth to her? You fucking shit pig! D:

• I hated so bad Albert with his cocky pig face as he sees a slashed Cordelia face in the spoiler
    no freaking will I forget that this occurred to Cordelia.

• From the looks Kujo's start in the following spoiler
    he may have gone to the Russian army. It was mentioned that he went up North so I highly assume it's there. Man I am glad Kujo has some friends where he is and I admire him for enduring some pain at first but boy do I hate his new hair cut. In the end it's really too bad someone noticed his chain and thus Victorique's ring that she gave to Kujo. My point is I really hated seeing him beaten up in the spoiler
    it was really bad looking. So reminded me a little of Rainbow for some reason.
A excellent episode that I may add more to later.
Jonijonh said:
Ranger_Chris61 said:
He was in Russia because North of Saubrume is Russia. Then again WTF at that. How did he end up there and for what reasons he never bothered to escape?

They better seriously reunite him with Victorique at the end or I am going to be angry TBH.
Yumekichi11Jun 25, 2011 7:12 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 25, 2011 8:04 AM
Oct 2010
darthfanta said:
This episode made no sense at all. As someone else had mentioned, it came out of no where. Worst episode of this series.While some people say that this is the best episode, because there were fights. To me,however, this episode was utterly nonsense. Gosick is a highly-plot driven show, with mystery being it's main attraction.Tthe fight at the end, however,as well as other events within this episode -- were just too random.If I wanted fights, I would have definitely watched Hidan no Aria,Fairy Tail,Ao no Exorcist,Deadman Wonderland or 'The Money of Soul and Possibility Control' instead.Besides, the history in this episode is crap. Germany in 1925 has no offensive-capabilities at all. It has a highly-well trained, but ultimately meager army of only 100,000 with no reserves. They don't even have tanks,heavy artillery ,and not to mention--an air force.It couldn't even defend itself from the Franco-Belgian invasion and occupation of Ruhr between 1923-1925. How could it even fight a war. As well as that, isn't Saubre a bit too small to even try attacking France and Britain? It's more like an Alpine version of Belgium.
Talking about random, ironic. Anyway, you should notice that this is a non historic fantasy, you shouldn't expect it to be accurate or even realistic.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jun 25, 2011 9:08 AM

Jan 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Jonijonh said:
Ranger_Chris61 said:
He was in Russia because North of Saubrume is Russia. Then again WTF at that. How did he end up there and for what reasons he never bothered to escape?
Hey Yumekichi, I think you've got your geography a bit messed up there.
North of Sauville (Saubreme was the capital, remember?) would probably be something more like Switzerland, as it's got Italy and France to the east and west respectively.
Sure, Russia's pretty big, but it ain't that big.
And we did get to know that Grevil had followed his father's orders and sent Kujo back to Japan, so that Kujo's now in the Japanese military is the logical assumption to make in this case. And even Japan's got snow. Like Jonijonh said before, in Hokkaido for example.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 25, 2011 11:54 AM

Jul 2008
darthfanta said:
This episode made no sense at all. As someone else had mentioned, it came out of no where. Worst episode of this series.While some people say that this is the best episode, because there were fights. To me,however, this episode was utterly nonsense. Gosick is a highly-plot driven show, with mystery being it's main attraction.Tthe fight at the end, however,as well as other events within this episode -- were just too random.

According to UTW, they are like trying to condense two full novels into two 22 minute episodes. So I guess it make sense that it seems out of place based on the pacing of the rest of the show.
Jun 25, 2011 11:57 AM
Feb 2011
I liked this episode alot. I can se were some people say it was random, but i thought it did well with mixing into the plot. It appears that last episode aren't really mystery. I will say that Kujo was pathetic in this, but not really in a bad way. Although the elderly ladies fighting was really funny, and the action was good. I think this was one of the best episodes.
Jun 25, 2011 12:47 PM

Dec 2010
GarLogan78 said:
[According to UTW, they are like trying to condense two full novels into two 22 minute episodes. So I guess it make sense that it seems out of place based on the pacing of the rest of the show.

I see, they should have made 3-4 oavs after the tv serie to fullfill better the last chapters, Mah House is not the first time they do it, in Rainbow they do the same thing with the last episodes too.

Why isn't Kujo going to to die stabbed instead of Cordellia? Kujo is the worst characters i ever seen in an anime, he do nothing, he protect no one, the only thing he is capable to do is screaming Victorica and cry. What a waste.
Jun 25, 2011 12:57 PM

Mar 2011
kujo sell the ring and buy a wig
Jun 25, 2011 2:56 PM

Oct 2010
Oosran said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Jonijonh said:
Ranger_Chris61 said:
North of Sauville (Saubreme was the capital, remember?) would probably be something more like Switzerland, as it's got Italy and France to the east and west respectively.
And we did get to know that Grevil had followed his father's orders and sent Kujo back to Japan, so that Kujo's now in the Japanese military is the logical assumption to make in this case. And even Japan's got snow. Like Jonijonh said before, in Hokkaido for example.
I agree but cannot go with this. I doubt Kujo would let himself be whisked away to Japan, they may have sent him to place where they can keep him close to Victorique but at the same time far from her. I think it may not be North exactly but it's somewhere in that direction. He may be in Siberia.

Anyway Albert dead = me being super :D

Jun 25, 2011 2:59 PM

May 2011
Great episode, show needs more 8-10's.
Jun 25, 2011 3:53 PM

Jul 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Oosran said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Jonijonh said:
Ranger_Chris61 said:
I agree but cannot go with this. I doubt Kujo would let himself be whisked away to Japan, they may have sent him to place where they can keep him close to Victorique but at the same time far from her. I think it may not be North exactly but it's somewhere in that direction. He may be in Siberia.

It's clear that he is with the Japanese army because you can see the soldiers eating with bowls and chopsticks in the cafeteria scene. Japan was in eastern Siberia for a brief period during the Russian Civil War. One could argue that this is his unit in an alternate history where Japan stayed longer in Siberia.

"North" is a very ambiguous description because Siberia covers almost half of the globe in the northern areas of Earth. There was no Japanese presence in western Europe in the 1920s, so it's probably not exactly north of Sauville.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Jun 25, 2011 5:09 PM
Jun 2010
Waiting till next week to watch this episode because I want to be able to watch it and 24 back to back so theres no week of suspense :)
Jun 25, 2011 5:18 PM

Oct 2010
arsonal said:
It's clear that he is with the Japanese army because you can see the soldiers eating with bowls and chopsticks in the cafeteria scene. Japan was in eastern Siberia for a brief period during the Russian Civil War. One could argue that this is his unit in an alternate history where Japan stayed longer in Siberia.

"North" is a very ambiguous description because Siberia covers almost half of the globe in the northern areas of Earth. There was no Japanese presence in western Europe in the 1920s, so it's probably not exactly north of Sauville.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart my friend. You have proven in a more precise and though out way what I meant to say. In the end we were both right in the area being Siberia. No it may not be North but North was mentioned as to where Kujo was sent. Very good info my friend, it never crossed my mind.

Jun 25, 2011 6:25 PM

Aug 2008
The Marquis went down too easily, but the fight was pretty epic.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jun 25, 2011 7:05 PM

Sep 2009
Albert reminds me of a certain character in Deadman Wonderland....and It's making me angry. Cordelia doesn't deserve that kind of an end. At least she took Albert down with her.
Jun 25, 2011 7:16 PM

Oct 2010
Aww man, Kujo lost all his pretty hair :( But Ahh, I can't wait for the last episode!
Jun 25, 2011 8:30 PM

Jan 2011
Kujoooo :( your hair i was shocked and scared, i didn't reconize you!
YEAH Victorique escaped :]
The other "Brian Roscoe" tried to kill Victorique :[
WHOA at Cordelia Fighting like a ninja :0
damn, that guy killed Cordelia.

Why does this episode feel like a "Romeo and Juliet" situation.
Jun 25, 2011 9:01 PM

Jan 2008
The to do list, all unconfirmed until ep 24:

To die:
Marquis Albert de Blois
Brian Roscoe 2 (the hater)
the old hag from a few eps back; stabbed Brian 1
King Rupert
The anal soldier who beat up Kujo and disrespected Victorique/Cordelia's ring

To live:
Kujo Kazuya
Victorique de Blois
Cordelia Gallo
Brian Roscoe 1 (the lover)

To live but died?:
Cordelia Gallo
Brian Roscoe 1 (the lover)

To have a royal ass-kicking:
Grevil de Blois

To do:
- if Cordelia or Brian 1 dies, then the other should too (otherwise it'd be too sad for one of them to live without the other)...Brian 2 doesn't count: he's just a flat third-wheel that needs to be tossed.
- reunite Kujo and Victorique

What NOT to do:
- have Marquis Albert de Blois, old hag, and/or the King Rupert live
- give us a shit ending like no reunion between Kujo and Victorique, feeding us more crap along the lines of "their hearts will always be connected"...that's nice and all, but still half-assed if it just ends at that.

Unless this show meets the following requirements...no more 10/10 for me. minus 1 for everything not listed.
Jun 25, 2011 9:34 PM

Dec 2010
i want to rate it a 5 but Kujo's hair really disturbs me.. i want his old hairstyle back!~
Jun 25, 2011 10:07 PM
May 2011
dont get me wrong Marquis de Blois may be one of the most evil fuckers ever in anime(the guy has a huge role in starting BOTH world wars and hes still done so much more things,) but this is the charecter where death was way too good for him, dont get me wrong seeing that fucker dieing a violent stab to the chest and hopefully wasnt instant so the bastard dies slowly, but this is one of those charecters that deserves so much worse than death, like this person deserves to be in a concentration camp

also RIP cordellia and brian 1.0, brian 2.0 cna fuck off i hope he dies too, hopeing for a happy end but seeing how 3 people just died its gonna proboly be a bittersweet(though as ive stated, one of them deserved every last embrace of death)
Jun 25, 2011 10:58 PM

Jul 2010
4kicks said:

To die:

Grevil de Blois

Unless this show meets the following requirements...no more 10/10 for me. minus 1 for everything not listed.
- That soldier isn't important enough to be brought back.
- But.. I like Grevil! D:

Wow, that was the best episode yet. The fight scene at the end was pretty impressive. Looks like my lovely Cordelia is about to bite the dust, as well as Roscoe. If one Roscoe dies, the other is probably going to as well. I doubt Kujo is going to show up and save Victorique, so unless Roscoe #2 settles down from his adrenaline rush, I can only think of Grevil being the one to save Victorique. The guy just has to come around some time, right? I don't like the idea of Grevil continuously being the evil elder brother.

Oh, and Kujo's hair. Gotta fix that before he meets Victorique. :P
Jun 25, 2011 11:05 PM
May 2011
Iilia said:
4kicks said:

To die:

Grevil de Blois

- That soldier isn't important enough to be brought back.
- But.. I like Grevil! D:

Wow, that was the best episode yet. The fight scene at the end was pretty impressive. Looks like my lovely Cordelia is about to bite the dust, as well as Roscoe. If one Roscoe dies, the other is probably going to as well. I doubt Kujo is going to show up and save Victorique, so unless Roscoe #2 settles down from his adrenaline rush, I can only think of Grevil being the one to save Victorique. The guy just has to come around some time, right? I don't like the idea of Grevil continuously being the evil elder brother.

Oh, and Kujo's hair. Gotta fix that before he meets Victorique. :P
yah people are hating on grevil to much, yah he fucked so much up but hes obviously helping vic out here, if him giving her the dress wasnt obvious enough that he cares and was helping her escape, plus grevil is gonna be the only one who can save vic......oh god how much would it suck if grevil ended up biting the dust too aloen with 2nd brain, i mean the death toll is at 3 already(brian 1, cordellia, and albert thank god for this fuck dieing)
Jun 25, 2011 11:30 PM

Jul 2010
Question. How faithful exactly is the anime to the light novel?

Jun 26, 2011 2:41 AM

Jul 2009
darthfanta said:

Unknown. The final arc of the story (after the Coco Rose case) is untranslated outside Japan. Tokyopop released 2 volumes in the US and 6 volumes in Germany. The Coco Rose case is resolved in volume 7, which was released in March. Part 1 of volume 8 was released earlier this week, while part 2 will be released in July. This 2-part final volume is titled "Twilight of the Gods".

I have outlined my thoughts about the final arc of Gosick in this blog post.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Jun 26, 2011 2:57 AM

Jan 2009
arsonal said:
darthfanta said:
Unknown. The final arc of the story (after the Coco Rose case) is untranslated outside Japan. Tokyopop released 2 volumes in the US and 6 volumes in Germany. The Coco Rose case is resolved in volume 7, which was released in March. Part 1 of volume 8 was released earlier this week, while part 2 will be released in July. This 2-part final volume is titled "Twilight of the Gods".
I'd personally say the anime is about as faithful as it can be when cramming it all into 24 episodes.
They're skipping details, as expected, but then again, I've only read those two volumes Tokyopop published and it's not like they'll publish anything else, since they're dead and all.
And actually, the novels do give us all the details required to solve things before Victo spews it all out, which they're missing a lot of in the adaption. But again, as I've only read the two first volumes, I can't say if this holds true for the rest of the cases.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 26, 2011 6:01 AM

Aug 2008
Eww why would that old fart bite Victorique's ear? That's so uncalled for lol.
And Victorique looks to be in a pinch with batshit crazy Brian Roscoe twin. Looking forward to the next episode!
Jun 26, 2011 9:57 AM

Feb 2010
Wow.Epic episode. I enjoyed every minute!

The Kujo moments were the most disturbing to me.... I miss him and Victorique together.

:(
Jun 26, 2011 10:24 AM

Apr 2011
Kujo needs to grow his hair back ASAP.
And I'm so glad Albert is dead, he is nothing but a jackass.
Confusing episode, but still good.
Jun 26, 2011 1:57 PM
Sep 2007
Yoda Cordelia.
Jun 26, 2011 6:01 PM

Feb 2009
Holy fuck! What! What's up with the turn of event in anime this week!
Jun 27, 2011 9:54 PM
Jan 2010
Cordelia takes on 2 guys while the magician takes on only 1. Still sadly she died. She and her daughter never got to be together :(
Jun 28, 2011 6:33 AM

Jun 2011
Wow, that Cornelia has/had some bad-ass skills.
Now it's just waiting for the next epi and hopes it solves the remaining questions.
*crosses fingers* I do ofcourse hope Victorique and Kujo meet again (maybe half a year later though, so Kujo can grow his hair back).
The joke's on you wolf, the pigs are cannibals..~
Jun 28, 2011 12:30 PM
May 2011
MaxCrazy7 said:
Holy fuck! What! What's up with the turn of event in anime this week!
EVERYONE MUST DIE IN THE END

its kinda a unwritten rule in anime now
Jun 29, 2011 9:45 AM

Jul 2010
I wasn't sure where Kujo was until I saw the soldiers eating with chopsticks, then I figured Japanese army. Looks like he is getting some rough treatment because dad is an officer and the sarge has a hard-on for him. It was very Kujo-like to take the beating and not strike his superior, yet never let go of the ring!

For those of you that hate his hair, that's the point! The military buzz serves two purposes:
1. Harder to get lice if you got no hair.
2. Removes individuality from the soldier, making him more part of the group and less of an individual.

I don't get what they are doing with the time line! It is way too early for the start of WWII, but I guess since it is a fictional world, they can do as they please, but WWII without the world-wide financial melt-down that preceded it is a bit wrong!

I can't wait for the final episode! I wish the books were available in English! (Viz? Yen? Seven Seas? Somebody buy the rights now that TokyoPop has dropped the freakin' ball!)
Jun 29, 2011 12:33 PM

Sep 2010
Whoa, Kujo looks weird.
Brian Roscoe has apparantly a twin or something like that and one of them is trying to kill Victorique. Didn't expect him to want to kill her.
I was almost glad that Albert de Blois died, finally he died. But the moment I saw blood coming from Cordelia I thought "wtf, she died, eeeeehhh~, no I don't want that....".
It seems that Kujo and Victorique will meet next episode, but I expect that the war will continue in eternity because the series will end this way. Or maybe we'll get a timeleap and we see the war has ended and Kujo and Victorique happily living together, or something like that.
Jun 29, 2011 1:29 PM

Mar 2011
Wow, where did this come from?

Anyhow one of the best episodes can't wait for the next one.

Based on preview (And current episode) I'd say Brian Roscoe ends up to be the real enemy after all. (But I'm not good at this procrastinating)
Jun 29, 2011 8:28 PM

Nov 2008
Great episode. Cordelia badass fighting, can't wait for the last episode.
Jun 29, 2011 10:02 PM

Dec 2008
Wow, I definitely didn't see that coming. This whole episode was a roller coaster! I can't wait to see how the season ends, and I hope and pray there is a second season!
Jun 29, 2011 10:49 PM

Nov 2009
wowwww cordelia damnnn girl. brian fucking sucks. and whats the point of him having a twin??

kujos hair (loss) is really bad..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2011 12:17 AM

Jun 2010
Holy crap wow... Cordellia is like freakin' Yoda!

The part with Kujo was sort of disappointing...

In any case, can't wait for last episode!
Jun 30, 2011 3:32 AM

Sep 2010
wow...... Cordelia has some slick moves....... :D

btw superb epi.
Jun 30, 2011 4:55 AM

Jun 2009
Oh fuck how i loved this episode.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jun 30, 2011 5:30 AM

Jul 2010
What an awesome episode. Even though it had a lot of mistreatment and death in it, I was happy to see that a**hole got what he deserved. Now let's hope he actually died, cause that wasn't shown in the end. I have a bad feeling about it though. Idiot biting Victorique in her ear like that. >.<

Now on the other hand we have the whole ordeal with the Roscoe's and Cordeila/Victorique. I don't think Cordelia survived with a slash to the throat like that. It is of course certain Victorique survived, but what happened? Who saved her?

Can't wait for the finale! =D

Jun 30, 2011 3:11 PM

Oct 2009
man this episode was bas ass

&ang90; i guess what that old man from the Village of Gray Wolves was right that Victorique and Kujo were going to get separated (T_T)

→ i didn't know Cordelia can fight!!! GO Cordelia!!!
→ thank god Brian #1 is helping her
→ seriously Brain #2 is try to kill Victorique, when her knows Cordelia treasure her (and sacrifices her life for Victorique

▲But does Cordelia actually giver up her life to set free Victorique?
Jun 30, 2011 7:10 PM
Oct 2009
For those complaining about the WWII starting too soon... Guess why Saubure isn't in the map ; D

My best guess is Germany will whipe out Saubure as an experiment for WWII. Blitzkrieg and all that jazz.

Anyway, great episode. Lookin' forward to the end.
Jun 30, 2011 7:20 PM
Jun 2009
zensunni said:
I wasn't sure where Kujo was until I saw the soldiers eating with chopsticks, then I figured Japanese army. Looks like he is getting some rough treatment because dad is an officer and the sarge has a hard-on for him. It was very Kujo-like to take the beating and not strike his superior, yet never let go of the ring!

For those of you that hate his hair, that's the point! The military buzz serves two purposes:
1. Harder to get lice if you got no hair.
2. Removes individuality from the soldier, making him more part of the group and less of an individual.

I don't get what they are doing with the time line! It is way too early for the start of WWII, but I guess since it is a fictional world, they can do as they please, but WWII without the world-wide financial melt-down that preceded it is a bit wrong!

I can't wait for the final episode! I wish the books were available in English! (Viz? Yen? Seven Seas? Somebody buy the rights now that TokyoPop has dropped the freakin' ball!)

I imagine that the next episode's developments will bring the story back to the normal timeline....... Unless Broscoe takes an even higher level in badass and kills Hitler and Mussolini. lool
Jun 30, 2011 9:06 PM

Jun 2008
Gotta admit, this episode surprised me....didn't expect to see what I saw...

Can't wait for the finale....although I think it will be predictable.
Jul 1, 2011 5:18 AM

Nov 2007
Okay wow, Brian just lost some cool points. Brian 2.0 at least. Brian 1.0 is still as amazing as ever <3 Protecting Cordelia like that. Go Brian! I'm hoping Cordelia isn't really dead >: Don't want 1.0 dying either D: They're awesome.

Cordelia vs Marquis was amazing. So glad he's dead.

Poor Victorique has been going through quite a lot of shit. And Kujo with that hair! Everyone in the army has to cut their hair, so it was inevitable ahaha.

I'm pissed at Grevil. Thought he was better than that.
amayadoriJul 1, 2011 5:27 AM

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Jul 1, 2011 6:49 AM
Dec 2009
Marquis Albert de Blois is a sick fuck, I cringed so badly when he bit vic'torique's ear. I actually want him to die in a more painful way with longer time before his death, not just died from one stab in a stomach. I felt sad with Cordelia and Brian 1 dieing...:(

Brian 2 is frustrating...Is that all he can think of? What a cop out solution for him to do that and I expect Brian to be smarter than that. I expect a lot more people to be smarter in this series, apparently they are not what I'm have expected. -__-
-mush-Jul 1, 2011 6:00 PM
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gosick Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Jul 1, 2011

518 by BlueishDesert »»
Yesterday, 7:55 AM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2011

114 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 6:20 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2011

101 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:49 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 3, 2011

85 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 1, 10:22 PM

Poll: » Gosick Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - May 27, 2011

99 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 31, 8:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.