MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Gosick Episode 23 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Gosick »» Gosick Episode 23 Discussion

Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
View Poll Results: Gosick Episode 23 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

196 82.70%
4 out of 5: Liked it

32 13.50%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 2.11%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 1.27%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.42%
Voters: 237

07-01-11, 7:08 AM

The end of the episode was a bit obviously, that was Cordelia and not Victorique. I really want to know if Cordelia will die and Kujo and Victorique will reunite again.

07-01-11, 10:03 AM

so am i the only person who started applauding when albert got what was coming to him, even though i too thought he deserved worse?
Not changing signature until the Otaku Ban is repealed.
Sig Started 12/15/2010

07-01-11, 12:19 PM

Cordelia is a ninja! did you see her moves? i think this is a strange anime, i am finding it hart to follow, like why are there two of those red haired guys? hmmmm
Cake = :D
"apa" apachai's wise words
http://bit.ly/a5VFVB

07-01-11, 2:12 PM

Am I like, the only one who isn't absolutely loving this show or something? O_O
K first off, I'm pretty sure WW2 doesn't start in 1925. I'm pretty sure it starts in 1939. So, uhm, yea, mega fail much O_O
Albert randomly takes over because Leviathan tricked him? O_O Uh, OK. Sure. He became Prime Minister and died the same day? Uh, wtf, OK. Lol. About the battle, I don't see why they just would RANDOMLY MAKE BRIAN A TWIN. I MEAN LIKE WTF SRSLY O_O The fight scene was pretty cool, EXCEPT THEN EVERYONE DIED. Cordelia, Albert, and the GRANNY? Did Brian die too? Too confusing, way too rushed. Don't really see how killing everyone is supposed to make Cordelia likeable, if that's what she's going for. Or maybe it's the whole I'll sacrifice everyone for you thing. Dunno :S
That being said, uhm, evil Brian tries to kill Victorica. Although obviously it doesn't work. Dur. Kind of stupid, does he have no brains? Obviously Cordelia's gonna hate him after, but she's dead now. Oh dear.
PLUS, OKAY, THE WHOLE ROMANTIC THING IS JUST TOO BORING NOW. STOP SPINNING IT OUT, GOD. Less Kujo in this episode was good, so was less Victorica, but STILL. UGH. I DUNNO. Plus they kind of ruined Grevil too
So much for hoping it would get better in the later episodes. Pretty much no expectations for the finale now -_-"

07-01-11, 11:48 PM

AnvilMAn said:
so am i the only person who started applauding when albert got what was coming to him, even though i too thought he deserved worse?

No your not I thought he was a huge dick this entire series and it was about time someone put him in his place.

I don't like Kujo's hair I liked it when it was longer and not army cut. Dx
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character thats for sure!"

07-02-11, 9:07 AM

oh shizzle that was an amazing episode.

07-02-11, 10:13 AM

I'm kinda confused.

Why is there a war happening?? Albert took control of the people with just the Monstre Charmant tale?? O_o

Plot aside, badass cordelia is badass. I bet she's a ninja. :D

Last ep to go..

07-02-11, 6:01 PM

I'm going to agree with everyone else here. I liked Kujo's hair long also Cordelia is bad ass.
So yah, I review anime. Be sure to check it out! [url]http://daitomodachireviews.wordpress.com/[/url]

07-02-11, 6:15 PM

Daidragon1990 said:
I'm going to agree with everyone else here. I liked Kujo's hair long also Cordelia is bad ass.
badass dead chick

07-02-11, 8:07 PM

ItsSoPringles said:
Daidragon1990 said:
badass dead chick

I'd be afraid of my mom if she could pull off those moves. But then again it'd be fun dodging her when I rebel. :P

07-02-11, 10:05 PM

Dude, didn't know Cordelia was that agile. She has the talent to become a ninja.

07-03-11, 11:08 AM

-Quasar said:
Dude, didn't know Cordelia was that agile. She has the talent to become a ninja.

You mean a Jedi Master lol.

Alternate history much? I don't recall WW2 starting in 1924-1925....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

07-04-11, 11:17 AM

OMG what did I just watch? It's a shonen anime now and... it's pretty awesome to be honest. ^_^

07-04-11, 8:28 PM

Lolz... Cordelia has ninja skills? WTF? o_O

07-06-11, 12:24 PM

Everything was going well until the battle between Cordelia and Albert. That was sudden and unexpected. I would never have thought that Cordelia knows how to fight. o.O And then few minutes after fight is over... The last scene with Cordelia falling over and saying "Burn fire. Burn and lighten her future." was so touching! If I had more time I would certainly have cried over Cordelia's death but that was way too sudden.

07-07-11, 7:14 AM

I started liking this episode when I heard Cordelia's voice through that mic. <3

I do hope she's not yet dead, though. ;~;
[insert awesome signature here]

07-12-11, 1:00 AM

Dark Episode. You know for a anime with a lot of talk they have some good fight scenes.

07-17-11, 6:50 AM

Cordelia is a ninja! That's some awesome moves there.

Finally that asshole got killed, way to go Cordelia. Why did she wait until now is what i don't get. She knew the guy was no good long before. I can't believe she couldn't find a way to kill the guy long before that.

Leaving Victorique with the Roscoe that hates her was a stupid move. Both Roscoes love Cordelia so anyone could have fought along side her. So why didn't she take that crazy Roscoe with her instead of the most calm one and leave him with Victorique?

07-22-11, 12:06 AM

Fire! Damn, Cordelia is sure badass.

07-22-11, 9:30 AM

Cordellia!! NuOOOOO!

And by the way, what the hell? Where the hell did Cordellia learn those moves. Now I know where all the damn Yoda comments came from. Personally, I would have much preferred it if she could have lived and tossed his broken, but living body into the fire.

Nothing left to do now except for hold my breathe and wait for the eventual ending. Come on Gosick, don't fuck me over like so many anime have done before. Don't do it!

Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices