Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 25, 2011 3:25 PM

Apr 2011
I guess I just have bad taste, because my closest friend from when I was younger is now in a coma, and another one died in a car accident.
Yes, the crying at the end was a bit..much. At least when they were calling themselves horrible. (Poppo's face looked very derpy with the tears streaming all over his face and shouting like that) That scene made me cry but when I marathoned it later, I kind of snickered.
It didn't feel as forced as people are trying to make it seem, the most emotional character is Naruko, probably (Sometimes I feel like she's on her period 24/7 .-. )
Just because they feel guilt over their friends death does not make them stupid or dumb. It's quite easy to make children feel guilty, and everyone had an attachment to Menma seeing as her personality is slightly Mary Sue-like.
In the end, I still give this 10/10, the music is outstanding, animation is great and Toradora-esque, the characters are lovable (I like Jintan, deal with it) and the execution was slightly rushed but great.
Jun 27, 2011 9:58 PM

Jun 2009
Raph95 said:
Looks like I have weird taste. For me, first episodes were just good, and ever since Menma wrote in her dictionary for the first time, it turned into masterpiece for me.

You are not alone my friend. ^_^

As for the topic.

I start watching with very high expectations, and I absolutely adore the show. Sure, I didn't give it 10/10. But it doesn't mean it's not one of my top favourite.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 9, 2012 3:59 AM

Sep 2009
On other threads you'll see a lot of people disappointed with the Anime in general....really?

This is GUUUUD SHEEEET even if it's not your type of series. It's not perfect, I'll be the first to admit that but you people apply their relative standards too quickly on things their unfamiliar with.

There's plenty of series I don't like but I think their wonderful in their own aspect. Stop being so narrow minded people.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2011

1236 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

387 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 7:23 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2011

327 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 6:55 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2011

422 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 26, 2011

230 by NillyPC »»
Yesterday, 5:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.