Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Nov 2, 2013 5:27 PM

Feb 2012
mayukachan said:

Kay, let's not further this discussion for the sake of not wasting time. ^^; I would have to rewatch this series in order to pull up some evidence because I obviously forgot half of the plot already.

Yeah I enabled profile comments before and some guy (that I did not know) started bashing me randomly plus another person kept on trying to talk to me and it used up a lot of my free time 'cause I have a habit of always replying to messages. :X

It was still a good ride though. I've had my guts back to negate someone's reaction or statement regarding a certain show so thanks anyway, I haven't been doing this for awhile now.

Oh And about that Guy, Of course it's MAL, You can't avoid such users that will truly oppose and even curse you if they don't like what you just had said on a certain thread. Just get used to it. MAL is just a site for tracking anime so you need not to be personal against bashers.

Well, honestly if you enabled your profile comment section, I will likely end up like that guy who talked too much i guess.
Nov 2, 2013 5:32 PM

Jul 2012
Haha, yeah. I know that it's better for me to just ignore idiots that bash for no reason but I'm a stubborn person. If someone says something untrue about me, I'd probably fight back. Plus, my whole "must reply" syndrome. XD
Nov 10, 2013 7:40 AM

Mar 2013
I dont get it... if Msyu was his future and he got the future back to being a better one. Then why isnt he able to be part of that future with Mysu in it. They were pretty much saying in episode 9/10 that she will be in his future, only to have no sign of either of them having much of a future.
Jan 1, 2014 11:26 AM
Apr 2013
Bluballz. Actually you didn't watch closely last ep ending scene. When Masakaki pops up he says Yoga's thoughts. That Maybe she (Msyu) lives her future savely. Also he is not part of that future he doesnt exist in it he sold his future for it.

please listen to what i think about connection between Kimimaro, his father, his assetto and Msyu<3 . I know it's not true, but i think it would be possible if not a few major obstacles
Jan 13, 2014 8:42 AM

Dec 2013
It was a really nice show, I loved it, especially when Kimimaro x Mashu kissed themselves, f*ck the censor still it was so adorable
Jan 19, 2014 9:11 PM
Jan 2014
rpn101 said:
Think about it this way guys... Think of the Occupy movements and how the 1% screws everyone else over and there is nothing you can do about it because you are of "lower" class. It just shows the never ending recessions and highs of the economy. Even if you think everything is all fine and dandy (I.E. The Roaring Twenties: Everyone rich) there's always a loop that bites you back in the butt ( I.E. The Great Depression). It just shows the never ending loop of the economy and how we can never be safe as long as there isn't an unlimited supply of resources which is undoubtedly impossible.

The show reflected this with the ending because even though he tried to change everything, he can't change the system. Specifically the organizations who rule and can bend everyones' standard of living with the push of a button.

Anyway great anime loved the ideas 10/10

That's a nice analysis. I completely agree with your comparison to the fact that the Financial District was never destroyed in spite Kimimaro's efforts, and how that compares to the financial systems of the real world.

In the end, the future disappearing could, and probably will, happen all over again.
Jan 20, 2014 7:37 AM
Jan 2014
Bluballz said:
I dont get it... if Msyu was his future and he got the future back to being a better one. Then why isnt he able to be part of that future with Mysu in it. They were pretty much saying in episode 9/10 that she will be in his future, only to have no sign of either of them having much of a future.

That's because the protagonist's future is left in the open. And, the fact that things in Japan are really cheap and they use the US dollar does show that whatever future you see at the end is only a "fantasy". People are still going to go back to the Financial District and alter the future as a result of their greed. And, the world that WE live in is a result of that.

So, whatever future they show is meaningless, because it's only short-lived. What would be the point of explaining who Mashyu is when someone in the Financial District is might change that?

The producers probably wanted to leave his future enigmatic in hopes that the audience will demand a second season. That's why Masakaki told Kimimaro that the Financial District is eternal and left an open invitation for him to return. There's a good chance that he'll have to return to fight other stupid entrés who only think about getting rich without considering the ramifications that their actions have on the rest of the world.
liars_parardoxJan 20, 2014 7:59 AM
Jan 20, 2014 8:14 AM
Jan 2014
Kudlajt said:
Bluballz. Actually you didn't watch closely last ep ending scene. When Masakaki pops up he says Yoga's thoughts. That Maybe she (Msyu) lives her future savely. Also he is not part of that future he doesn't exist in it he sold his future for it.

Mashyu IS his future and if he sold his future then she would be gone too. So, what you said doesn't really make sense.

I sort of agree with your theory, but Jennifer did mention to Kimimaro how he managed to survive and it's possible that his dad somehow saved his future while sacrificing his present like Jennifer did near the end.

And, Kimimaro can't be non-existent, because Masakaki extended the invitation for him to return to the F.D. and all entrés are real people.

Also, for senior Yoga's asset also represents his future and not his present. So, he can't have an asset who looks just like a pre-existing daughter. She would have to be something that has yet to be.

But, since Kimimaro bought everyone's future back, that means that his dad's future is back as well. So, in this fantasy world, his dad is still alive somewhere.

Depending on the extent of the effects of Kimimaro's efforts, nations like Singapore and the Caribbean Republic might have returned as well. But, there's no telling.

I can sort of see why you would say that he doesn't exist anymore, because if he did buy back senior Yoga's future, then maybe that negates his existence. But, they really didn't give us reason to believe that he doesn't exist in this world.

I just really hate this ending, because I have so many questions that are never going to be answered. I really hope that Attack On Titan doesn't end like this.
liars_parardoxJan 20, 2014 8:33 AM
Feb 2, 2014 2:57 PM
Apr 2013
I agree with you on that, with ending instead of answers we got just more things to ask about. But thx to this, you will remember it for greater amount of time and will think about possible actions that could happen. In my opinion it is fun to use your imagination. ; )
Mar 3, 2014 3:47 PM

Apr 2012
great concept but it ended up being very mediocre

5/10

Apr 13, 2014 11:40 AM

Jul 2010
Hmm yeah what to say, very much potential indeed but very confusing as well with not enough explanation and loose ends. I don't mean to say that an open ending equals a bad ending but in this case things should've been explained/showed a bit more...

What happened to Mikuni? How was his sister also his asset and where did all the asset's go? Why did Hanabi go psycho all of a sudden? How did the Financial District survive? Where is Mashu/Yoga's the future with Mashu in it? What is Yoga doing with his life now things are over? It looks like he isn't in touch with Hanabi anymore and he seemed a bit lost so it's not a very happy ending, at least not for him personally.

Anyway it was a nice watch, but underwhelming but yeah... 7/10
Jul 19, 2014 3:29 AM

Feb 2014
Animefanx3 said:
A confused viewer's concerns

I'll try to answer that for you. This is how I interpreted those concerns of yours.

Animefanx3 said:

1. What happened to Mikuni? How was his sister also his asset.

Everything Mikuni did was his way of "avenging" his sister. His future as a workaholic was all based on being a good person for his sister. Therefore his asset (his future) got a lot of similarities from his sister. Her changing appearance at the end was likely naught but Mikuni realizing their similarities (so she didn't actually change appearance, Mikuni just changed perspective and the animators showed that).

Animefanx3 said:
2. and where did all the asset's go?

They're all just representatives for the future of their Entre. So now they just went back to being their future, but no longer in a physical form.

Animefanx3 said:
3. Why did Hanabi go psycho all of a sudden?

Same reason everyone but the Entres went "psycho". They had lost their future, and with that all hope. You just got more focus on Hanabi than the rest.

Animefanx3 said:
4. How did the Financial District survive?

Why wouldn't it? All he did was click the restart button (figuratively speaking).

Animefanx3 said:
5. Where is Mashu/Yoga's the future with Mashu in it? What is Yoga doing with his life now things are over? It looks like he isn't in touch with Hanabi anymore and he seemed a bit lost so it's not a very happy ending, at least not for him personally.

It's a bittersweet and open ending. All this is meant to be left unanswered.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Aug 14, 2014 6:53 PM

Oct 2012
I just finished watching this, thanks to the post above I now have at least an vague Idea of some aspects I was still extremely confused about.

But there's one thing I still don't get.

What was that whole

scene about?

I honestly have no idea.
Nov 3, 2014 7:39 PM

May 2012
great show....
but the end didn't answer as much as i expected...
8/10
Dec 12, 2014 4:20 PM

Aug 2009
well, that escalated quickly

ROOMA4HELL said:
the ending was good yet lacking at the same time would be nice to have a after it all OVA or special later since there are still somethings left unanswered

^I second that.

good to see Satou again

even if yen died, masakaki still wanders about

if hes around, does that mean yoga can find mashu again? mind blown

ps. would like a doujin for mashu and Q
Dec 21, 2014 6:05 PM

Sep 2014
I'm so disappointed.

I need closure.
Dec 24, 2014 1:32 PM

Nov 2013
Interesting setting but ruined by a typical and boring main character and a predictable plot with plot holes.. Also weird animation cuts. Still not a bad anime, 7/10. One of those "had the potential to be better but didn't live up to it".
Dec 26, 2014 5:47 PM

Jan 2014
Interesting concept, which could have been better executed with more episodes. 11 episodes were clearly way too less to show a good character development. The male lead was quite typical which wasn't necessarily a minus, in my opinion.
It could have been better if it had more episodes to fill the plot holes that were left.
I also wished for a better closure in the end.

I really liked it since its concept was really unique and it never failed to make me eager to watch the next episode

still, by far one of the animes that left quite an impression on me
Jan 18, 2015 1:23 AM

Aug 2013
Soooo...what exactly happened in that ending?

He got Japan's future back, but the events that led up to the present still affected the future? (Everyone has their futures, but the dollar is still in place)

So it's not like he reversed time, he basically just made things they way they should be, by basically layering it on top of what already happened.

Some people thing Yoga is a ghost now? I'm not saying it's impossible, but at the same time, he never actually TRIED to interact with anyone. So we cant say for sure if he's a ghost or if he just kept to himself.

The teacher got his wife and kids back. Does he still have his memories of Yoga and the financial district? Or were the memories of him losing his future wiped when he got them back?

That girl teacher taking the kids for a walk...was it actually Hanabi or not? If it was Hanabi, were her memories of Yoga eliminated? Was her existence altered so that Yoga never existed in her history? We also see that when Yoga calls out to her, he stops halfway through, and Masakaki appears and says something like "how does it feel to call out to a girl that looks exactly like a girl you used to know?" So that means maybe it wasn't Hanabi. Maybe she doesn't exist at all anymore.

What happened to Mikuni? Did he cease to exist? Did he get thrown back into Japan anyway? His sister was his future, so if everyone got their futures back, then was his sister still alive in the hospital then? Was she lost forever because he lost the deal?

It wasn't a bad show, but it left fuck ton of unanswered questions. Most likely since it's almost been 4 years since it aired, without any indication of an OVA or second season, these questions will forever remain unanswered.

Also, I'm INCREDIBLY fucking surprised that they didn't have a time skip and show Yoga in the future with Mashyu as his daughter. Like she was a main character, and they made a big deal out of his scene saying she was his future and he was happy that she'd eventually be his daughter. I'm honestly shocked that we didn't at least get that scene he has in his head where he names his daughter Mashyu fleshed out and in color.
Jonesy974Jan 18, 2015 1:30 AM
Mar 11, 2015 1:53 AM
Sep 2014
Exactly what you said, Jonesy974.

It is a great show, but it left questions unanswered. The future changed obviously, but since Msyu was his future, than i guess she is just waiting to pop out out of Yoga's wife. I also wonder why his father had same looking asset as him. Was his future his grandchild? Or was it something else but everyone forgot about it? I wish they made manga with all questions answered.
Mar 17, 2015 11:40 AM

Nov 2009
it just ended like that!? well, he saw hanabi then what about mushu!? i really wanted to see the future he mention..
Apr 23, 2015 6:58 AM

Jan 2015
Good anime with a very unique story. The ending left many questions but it was still good.
Jul 16, 2015 10:20 AM

Jun 2013
Very interesting tic. It had me confused at times, but the whole aspect of money isn't very simple to begin with.
I believe Yoga wasn't a ghost at the end. He must have just been a person that nobody recognized because the future he was aiming for didn't involve him. He only specified that Mayu could have been his potentual daughter- that he WANTED that; nothing else.
"Masturbation."

---The End.
Aug 2, 2015 1:31 PM

May 2012
Bad ending, 6/10
Dec 18, 2015 6:11 PM

Sep 2013
At first, I found the battles a bit... strange? Simply wasn't expecting these types of shounen battles in an anime about money. I was more expecting more intellectual battles and actual "business" deals which I felt would've been more interesting.
Over time I got used to it though and it worked with the story so I guess I can't say too much.

Whilst I was a bit surprised at the ending, I do think that a "return to norm" is a very fitting ending. Perhaps I would've liked a slight fast-forward to the future to see how everyone ends up and see the "future that Kimimaro fought for", but I guess that may have gone against the theme of the future being uncertain.

Overall, it was an enjoyable watch, but I would not recommend it to others (unless you're really bored).
Jan 1, 2016 7:59 AM

Oct 2014
Just really stupid,

Waste of time if youre looking for an anime that is more than an interesting concept with an actual story that makes sense and sticks to that structure not just throwing new rules and logic in the mix every other episode.

Yoga, Kimimaro is more of a villain mostly only because he is stupid.
By his idea "if the anime stuck to its structure" he would have bought back the future and they would all have disappeared, end of story, so your future is worthless. Atleast if youre alive you have control over a new future.

congrats aliens invented the cure for aids but your dead so it doesn't matter you cant get the cure anyway, you don't exist.

But in the end they throw in some heavenly figure and everything works out.
Cool hey that should've just happened from the start, or if so generous the bank could have just not made things disappear in the first place.
Like in the end oh both decisions where right it doesn't really matter
Yes we get the doesn't really matter which is most of the show.
They shouldnt even have made it really waste of time.

This anime tries very hard but fails very hard.

The concept and flashy look ice animation was just why I watched and hoped it got better, but it got worse.

Ending was a joke you cant fast forward to the future because there is no present to create a future, you siting there cant eat breakfast tomorrow if you die now. But the magical heavenly figure takes care of everything.

Its al just barney and friends logic, lets just throw this into the mix because now its needed, imagine you sit there and all of a sudden now you have 4 arms, just randomly thrown in
I have a self destructive disease inside that eats away at me,
there is no place for it in this world,
this disease is righteousness.
Jan 26, 2016 8:37 AM

Feb 2014
This anime deserves a second season.
Feb 28, 2016 7:04 PM

Jul 2007
StormSky92 said:
+Interesting plot
+Pretty good use of CGI
+Battles were pretty cool
+/-The characters
-The last few episodes just weren't as good (the plot could of be executed better)
-The ending

I really want to give this a 7.5/10. I really don't know which way to good with it. 8 seems too high, but 7 seems too low.

This is how I feel too. I guess I'll go with a 7 since I left with more questions than were answered. Despite having a fun time with this series, I don't see myself watching this again because it really was the air of mystery and the overall concept that I liked. Now that I know the end game I'm not sure it'd be worth the time.
Apr 15, 2016 7:34 AM
Dec 2012
Interesting plot, but it wasn't executed properly for me. (rushed & mysteries throughout the series)
I guess I expected too much nonetheless I really enjoyed this anime despite having lots of things unexplained.
Aug 9, 2016 9:17 PM

Jul 2013
What an ending. Atm I have not really much words.

I liked that ending but at the same time not really. The fight was very well done, even with all the talking between it. I guess for most of the people it was confusing.

The scene between Kimimaro and Mashu with the kiss was definitely something everyone waited for. So beautiful, I loved it. <3
So that must mean Mashu isn't Kimimaros daughter, more likely his wife right? I had tears in my eyes when they had to say good bye to each other ;_;

So much different Masakakis and her boss?
It's nice that everyone has their future back. But what is with Kimimaro? What happened to Mikuni?
There are so much questions left over, which I don't completely understand.

Is Kimimaro now a ghost? Will he met Mashu again?
The conversation between him and Masakaki was interesting. The financial district will always exist.

Overall I liked this anime. I think this is one of the more complicated ones on my list. It's sad to see after all the time that there isn't any OVA or something else. This would have been a good choice to maybe explain the things more detailed. Oh well.

7/10 for me, was a nice ride :)
Natsu88Feb 4, 2017 11:45 PM

Oct 18, 2016 1:02 PM

Jan 2016
I think that the financial districts purpose is to show people with the need of money something, to give them a message, i mean the people in the real world wouldnt notice anything. "And why wouldnt they do that? I mean everyone saw the inflations?" I am focused on the future and the past changes, example is when a kid dissapears and the mom just turns around and keeps walking. Tbh i only think as i said at the beginning that the financial disctrict is for a few people "each time the machine goes backwards" in the financial district.

My personal thoughts, dunno.

And i think it was sad because i didnt understand what he got that was precious to him? was it the furure it self? I have no idea, didnt get a clear explanation o that, at least i didnt get it. 7/10
Nov 17, 2016 1:50 PM

Apr 2013
6/10

so anime depicts economical crisis that happened in the last decade, but instead of doing any kind of serious economical and political insight into it, we get poor excuses for battles
I'm convinced that entire story was made just so the 2 of them can fight in last episode
and wth was with that kiss, isn't she realization of his future daughter as seen few episodes before
its like Marty banging his mom in 1955
Aug 11, 2017 11:43 PM
Jun 2013
Ummm what? So did he make a whole new future? Why doesn't anyone know him did it just reset thier brains? Nothing is explained really and we are left scratching our heads. Also they had to put the creepy dad and daughter kiss cause jpn.
Aug 12, 2017 4:14 AM
Jun 2014
The biggest part that bothers me.
Is that yogas asset looked identical to his dad's asset.
So for people to say msyu is his future daughter, his father's asset would of been representing his future grand child....?
And if it is in fact his daughter, why did he let her make out with him. That's fkn weird.
Aug 25, 2017 1:49 AM

Oct 2015
disappointed and i hope i will never watch something like this again
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 12, 2017 1:00 PM
Nov 2014
So i have just a question if you guys may help me. First of all gotta say a lot of posts her helped me a lot with understanding what exactly happened at the ending, ot at least guessing what most likely happened. My own conclusion (as some people said earlier) is that he changed everyone futures and present life to the better, but in the process he screwed is own. The way i see it, everything he knew, and everyone he knew is not as it used to be (we can take a look at Hanabi's house part and the convenience store where he used to work). He's like he is in a paralel world, and he's pretty much alone. Now back to the point, my question is: Is the girl at the end really Hanabi, but since she didn't meet him in that supposed world hehesitated to call her out or is she a really similiar girl? Thanks for helping out
May 15, 2018 2:57 AM

Sep 2017
Nice end. 7/10. Pretty entertaining, but not up to the mark as I thought. I would have preferred a more consistent story.

But the art was good, so there is that.

I understood what Yoga did at the end. He made yen irrelevant so that the Financial district's Midas money would be irrelevant and hence the crisis would be averted. Dollar replaces yen. Future restored? Dunno whether the sensei is still alive.

With this I have completed 2000 episodes of anime. So, that's something. Next I think I will finish Death Parade and Gakkougurashi for some dystopian stuff, continuing along the lines of this anime. One has to deal with games concerning death, the other has to deal with games and death.

The fight this episode was quite thrilling. I have got to give credit for that. Even though the plot was predictable, the action sequence was nice.

Some anime, huh?

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Nov 4, 2018 9:37 AM

Dec 2015
Sery said:
Because even with the kiss i still think she is his sister.

I think the same !! That dream/flashback scene that was shown with the dad naming the daughter "Msyu", the show made it seem like it was Kimimaro's future. But what if it was instead his past. I have two theories:
1. She died irl then was reborn as his fathers asset, going by how Mikuni's asset is his sister.
2. She was his fathers collateral, she couldve been just a few days or months old when he went bankrupt. So there was no way he couldve recognized her as his daughter. Since memories of collaterals are erased no way Kimimaro could have linked anything.

And, there were we have the connection why both the father and sons asset looks alike.

KurisuBestWaifu said:
Now back to the point, my question is: Is the girl at the end really Hanabi, but since she didn't meet him in that supposed world he hesitated to call her out or is she a really similiar girl? Thanks for helping out

What I think is that he probably didn't want to bother/disturb her during her work. She is a kindergarten teacher just like she always wanted to be and she looked very happy, thats what he wanted to see the most. And she also probably just missed him (and not forget him like everyone is thinking, maybe) as she was busy looking after the kids and we all know how hard that is. Maybe after the story got cut off, behind the scenes, they caught up with each other and went for a drink together, who knows. ;)
xueyutanhuaNov 4, 2018 10:14 AM
Apr 3, 2019 6:20 AM

Feb 2018
A happy ending. In the last scene it appears that Masyu kissed Kimimaro and disappeared, it suddenly shocked me and was about to shed tears. I think Hanabi will marry Kimimaro but my guess is wrong.
Jun 12, 2019 10:40 AM

Jan 2019
It was an okay series. 6/10
Jul 27, 2019 12:00 PM

Oct 2014
Better than I expected. That ending felt cut off though, like some scenes are missing.
And I cringed so hard when Mashu kissed him when she's supposedly representing his future daughter. No, just... no.
Sep 8, 2019 12:12 AM
Jul 2016
I don't know how I feel about Yoga and Mashu kissing at the end only because he said shes his daughter?? Definitely a 7/10 for me overall.

But a bit of a theory unless I missed and or forgot something:

Kimimaro was hinted towards being ghost like. (i.e. the prof's kid not seeing him or Hanabi not reacting to him on the bench) So what if Kimimaro's father is in the same situation. Didn't the informer say he heard his dad hung himself? If he only heard that and theres no written proof, then his dissapearancee could be him being a ghost.

And how did he get in that situation you say?

What if his Kimimaro Yoga's dad was a part of the other collapse that was affecting Mikuni during his backstory ep. He solved that issue which lead to him becoming a ghost and Kimimaro survives to tell the tale.

Im pretty sure this is all bullshit spewing outta my head but I just wanted to put it out there. :)
Dec 9, 2019 1:22 AM
Feb 2016
Woah...this one is confusing as hell and there's a lot of mess here and there but still enjoy it tho...The ending aren't that satisfying and really hope there's some proper conclusion to this
Mar 22, 2020 12:07 PM

Nov 2019
Pretentious and garbage. 2/10
Sep 6, 2020 2:19 PM

Aug 2017
I guess everything just ended up in a loop, huh? Pretty vague and bittersweet ending for sure (especially that melancholic last kiss...getting Angel Beats vibes). Oh, and Q has the power of The World! xD

P.S. It took me a long time to realize that Q's sleepiness is a reference to Takako's coma

P.P.S. If this giant tentacle thing and the "god" are references to central banks then they suggest that these institutions are not very transparent for a casual person, and are hard to understand. Makes sense, probably.
St0rmbladeSep 9, 2020 2:21 PM
Jan 21, 2021 7:21 AM

May 2020
Overall, a pretty okay series. It had some good concepts that were unfortunately overwritten by poor writing. The MC is a complete newbie and progresses enough to beat the strongest person in the game in 11 episodes. The world that the story builds is left just vague enough to ensure a coherent story but not enough to answer any actual question. The animation is pretty decent and the CGI is actually good but it is noticeable when they rendered the Midas Bank Avatar (Masakaki ?) in full 3D.

In the end it's a very simplified metaphor for the economic state of the world and the assholes that run it. Or at least that's what I think. 5/10
Feb 6, 2021 2:24 AM
Apr 2020
All of the events happened like freakin "faster than light" speed. And I don't know what to say with the ending.. Open? Complete? Bittersweet? Satisfying? With the future finally regained? How about him? Why does Hanabi didn't remember him?

I kinda didn't like this some sort of anime endings... I'll rate it 7/10. I'm still confused as heck so I'll leave here now. Not worthy of a time thinking of this.
May 5, 2021 11:45 AM
May 2020
The ending was great, but kind of a open ending. So you have to think what's gonna happen to the MC. But otherwise everything like the concept, the characters, the elements all are just too good. Although I agree some things aren't revealed and left unanswered.
And damn that Kimimaro X Mashyu scene is just too good. I almost cried after seeing the whole episode until the end credits part came in. So I'll happily give it solid 9/10. Loved this show.
Nov 11, 2021 8:00 AM
Sep 2021
I'm a little disappointed that masyu doesn't appear during the last scene..... but I think this ending is fine because it leaves a sad impression in the last scene

Also i like the kiss scene that was so sweet and adorable
Apr 12, 2022 11:36 AM
Dec 2021
Good anime. I liked msyu a lot
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Discussion on a general question

akarsh_kumar - Sep 21, 2023

6 by LostInLove »»
Nov 1, 2023 1:04 AM

Poll: » C Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 16, 2011

135 by basskiller »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:55 PM

» As a whole what did you think of this anime?

ZoarialShadow - Jan 19, 2017

19 by Abyhape »»
Jul 12, 2023 6:43 AM

Poll: » C Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - May 12, 2011

116 by GosuDRM »»
Jun 30, 2023 12:37 AM

Poll: » C Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - May 26, 2011

114 by greed2 »»
May 1, 2023 9:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.