Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jun 24, 2011 9:51 PM

Dec 2010
Here's a summary:

Yoga: "Oh hey Masakaki reverse money. Doesn't make sense, but screw the rules I have money."

Masakaki: "Ok lol"

God: "Sup Yoga, we just made you do this bullshit to improve humanity or some shit"

Yoga: "Oh cool lol"

Masakaki: "K so now Japan is saved and everyone has their futures brah"

Yoga: "Wait wtf nobody knows me"

Masakaki: "trololol, bro you bet on the future, so now you have no past and present. You still have your future so you can come back any time. The FD is still open bro."

Yoga: "Whatev dawg. I guess this means everyone has infinite future and money don't mean shit or somethin'"

Yoga: "Well if I learned shit during this I learned I should smile for the camera"
Jun 24, 2011 9:54 PM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
This in regards to people wondering about Mikuni's disappearance:

Mikuni is stuck in between reality and the present that was not changed. In other words he is stuck in between dimensions. He clearly said that he wanted to live in the now unchanged. The only way to do that is to live in a alternate space where things are as they were. Problem is none of it is reality.

Mikuni may also have dissipated because if you cannot live in the present now then you cannot live at all for there is not present that was. It is only the now that Mikuni hates. Mikuni wanted to only live in the present that is not changed with his sister Takako.

That's the best I can explain there is no other explanation less he means the now as in trying to live in the changes present.
Kuro-Tenshi said:
I dont get it. So i have been reading some comments, and so Kimimaro is a ghost like form now?... toatally did not get it.
No he is not a ghost and he clearly lives in reality unlike Mikuni.

Are you part of the production team or something because I have no idea how you got all of that.

Just because he said he wants to live in the now all of a sudden he in some parallel universe? Other than what he said, which doesn't really explain much to begin with, there is nothing else that leads you to believe he is stuck in some other dimension.

What I took from that is Mikuni is going to live in the moment that is, meaning experiencing the moment he is in now (living in the present) and not worrying about the future or the past. Kind of like how people say live in the moment/the now. His whole thing was to preserve the present so what he said just goes along with his philosophy, doesn't show that he is trapped in another time or space from anyone else.
Jun 24, 2011 10:52 PM

Oct 2010
Merciless said:
Yumekichi11 said:
This in regards to people wondering about Mikuni's disappearance:

Mikuni is stuck in between reality and the present that was not changed. In other words he is stuck in between dimensions. He clearly said that he wanted to live in the now unchanged. The only way to do that is to live in a alternate space where things are as they were. Problem is none of it is reality.

Mikuni may also have dissipated because if you cannot live in the present now then you cannot live at all for there is not present that was. It is only the now that Mikuni hates. Mikuni wanted to only live in the present that is not changed with his sister Takako.

That's the best I can explain there is no other explanation less he means the now as in trying to live in the changes present.
Kuro-Tenshi said:
I dont get it. So i have been reading some comments, and so Kimimaro is a ghost like form now?... toatally did not get it.
No he is not a ghost and he clearly lives in reality unlike Mikuni.

Are you part of the production team or something because I have no idea how you got all of that.

Just because he said he wants to live in the now all of a sudden he in some parallel universe? Other than what he said, which doesn't really explain much to begin with, there is nothing else that leads you to believe he is stuck in some other dimension.

What I took from that is Mikuni is going to live in the moment that is, meaning experiencing the moment he is in now (living in the present) and not worrying about the future or the past. Kind of like how people say live in the moment/the now. His whole thing was to preserve the present so what he said just goes along with his philosophy, doesn't show that he is trapped in another time or space from anyone else.
No you are right but this is your view in other words IMO and I gave out mines because the ending of Mikuni is precisely open interpretation. We cannot confirm your point either because we never Mikuni apply this philosophy and personally I don't think he wants to live in the reality that Kimimaro brought.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 25, 2011 12:25 AM

Feb 2008
Ending was interesting. I don't think kimimaro is a ghost or some entity not apart of the world because of the way masakaki was talking to him. But this definitely leaves a lot of loose ends for a season 2.
Jun 25, 2011 12:38 AM

Jan 2009
Endar said:
Ovindel said:
IAlready said:
koolvid said:
where did you see the professor have his family back?
Remember the house that Kimimaro visited before he goes back to the park. Then the kids started coming out and when the kid look outside, Kimimaro already left. I mean who is the only person he's gonna visit except Hanabi, certainly that's the professors house.
Wait, if you look carefully you can see the face of the father (I assume) of the children, so why would it be the professors house? And that house is Hanabi's, right? What do those have to do with eachother?
I thought the same thing. "Wait, wasn't that Hanabi's house?". I don't know what the deal is. It could be lazy animation.
Considering that the name plate outside the gate says "Nagata", I... really have no idea who's house it is. It might be that Hanabi's name is in fact Nagata, and not Ikuta (which it is, according to MAL's character list). Or it's a complete stranger's house. That'd be a twist.
At least it's nigh impossible to misread it as Ebara at least, so it shouldn't be the professor's house.

And I guess it's possible that someone's already come to that conclusion on the following two pages, but I didn't see any post like that, so whatever.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 25, 2011 12:45 AM

Dec 2010
It's the professor's house. One of the subs had a mistake.
Jun 25, 2011 1:04 AM

Nov 2009
Oosran said:
Considering that the name plate outside the gate says "Nagata", I... really have no idea who's house it is. It might be that Hanabi's name is in fact Nagata, and not Ikuta (which it is, according to MAL's character list). Or it's a complete stranger's house. That'd be a twist.
At least it's nigh impossible to misread it as Ebara at least, so it shouldn't be the professor's house.

And I guess it's possible that someone's already come to that conclusion on the following two pages, but I didn't see any post like that, so whatever.

It's Hanabi's house. Or should I say the-Hanabi-from-the-reality-Kimimaro-once-knew. That Deity (oh geez...) said the world is totally different now. And it indeed is. So, 2 possibilities as I see it:
- the house belongs to some other random family now, not Hanabi's. (And it's not Ebara's, because it's really inpossible to mistake 長田 (Nagata) for 江原(Ebara)).
- it's Hanabi's family house, it's just that Hanabi's so changed due to Kimimaro's actions that even her last name changed (from 生田 to 長田). It also might be that the caregiver is the new very changed Hanabi, but also it might be that it was not her and the Hanabi of this reality exists somewhere, in different city or something.

Either way, it seems her and Kimimaro never met in this reality.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jun 25, 2011 1:07 AM

Sep 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Ovindel said:
I don't understand you completely.
First, Masakaki said that the girl that was caretaker of those children lookie like Hanabi but wasn't her. Am I right?
It is her simply because of that beauty point she has in the spoiler
Any more questions?

But that means what Masakaki said to Kimimaro could be not true?
Jun 25, 2011 1:27 AM
Mar 2010
For once, when two characters part, i like how it ends. "C" left a lot of questions unanswered... like what happened to Kimimaro's dad(and the book thing), and who Mashu represented... what happened once the financial district collapsed... etc.

There isn't really any sound evidence as to who she was, or why she was similar to his father's asset.

"C" should continue, and i hope that they do continue. It could handle more exploration, and explanation and a few more episodes per season.
Jun 25, 2011 1:42 AM

Oct 2010
Ovindel said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Ovindel said:
I don't understand you completely.
First, Masakaki said that the girl that was caretaker of those children lookie like Hanabi but wasn't her. Am I right?
It is her simply because of that beauty point she has in the spoiler
Any more questions?

But that means what Masakaki said to Kimimaro could be not true?
Yeah because he mentions a little something called "I was thinking what you may be thinking" idea. Masakaki is a manipulator. I would not trust anything he says other than FD stuff.
CG said:
Oosran said:

It's Hanabi's house. Or should I say the-Hanabi-from-the-reality-Kimimaro-once-knew. That Deity (oh geez...) said the world is totally different now. And it indeed is. So, 2 possibilities as I see it:
- the house belongs to some other random family now, not Hanabi's. (And it's not Ebara's, because it's really inpossible to mistake 長田 (Nagata) for 江原(Ebara)).
I would think that is more the possibility because of the change that occurred.
CG said:
- it's Hanabi's family house, it's just that Hanabi's so changed due to Kimimaro's actions that even her last name changed (from 生田 to 長田).
I could also think she may have gotten married but I am not sure from the looks of that family living there.
CG said:
It also might be that the caregiver is the new very changed Hanabi,
I doubt she is that much changed but clearly there may have been a time that passed that made Hanabi progress with her studies and become what Kimimaro saw her as.
CG said:
but also it might be that it was not her and the Hanabi of this reality exists somewhere, in different city or something.
I don't think so since most likely the Hanabi Kimimaro knows would work in the city where the teacher would be closest as to ask him about advice but in general this one is the less likely I would go for as a theory.
CG said:
Either way, it seems her and Kimimaro never met in this reality.
That may also be but it would have been nice that Kimimaro would have finished saying her name to see her reaction.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 25, 2011 2:40 AM

Apr 2009
I now love Msyu 40 times more than usual. :3
Jun 25, 2011 3:05 AM

Sep 2010
The fight was nice to watch, but the show overall was just... :|
Jun 25, 2011 3:33 AM

Jan 2008
Awesome ending to a meh series...

7/10.
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Jun 25, 2011 4:07 AM

May 2010
That was lovely
Jun 25, 2011 4:14 AM

Nov 2008
Great ending.
I still feel bad for Kimimaro because he had to sacrifice everything for the future, But he still was happy.
Some things were not that clear. But [C] is an anime that makes you think twice before you get anything.
And I think that english song was out of place.

Anyway:
HawthorneKitty said:
I thought it was an amazing end, definitely the best anime of the Spring season.
All the characters were intriguing and plot and concept it revolved around was executed in a fantastic way.

Entertaining all the way to the end, I will give it a 10.

10/10
Jun 25, 2011 6:35 AM
Dec 2010
when he said I should of smiled, and they both said to the future, I got depressed and sad :(
blaze it
Jun 25, 2011 7:35 AM

Jul 2010
A sentence to describe C:

Started off great, or rather perfect, but wrapped up quite badly :/
オタクなんじゃねぃよ
I'm not an otaku.
Jun 25, 2011 8:31 AM
Apr 2011
Endar said:
What was left out of the ending was how Kimimaru's father managed to go bankrupt and Kimimaru is still here.

I thought maybe Kimimaru's father might have passed on his asset to someone. Since Jennifer passed on her asset Gorges to Kimimaru she ended up returning to Japan, so perhaps her future was intact, but she didn't actually kill herself in the real world as far as we know. (although hard to say she was gone in the real world, her soul might have returned).

I never had the impression Kimimaru was a ghost. I thought he would wander at one place and move to another which is why the kid felt he saw someone but was no longer there anymore. The house he saw did not appear to be anyone he knew. Even the professor, there's no evidence he's still alive since he did die in the real world. Even if Ebara's kids were still alive, it does not mean Ebara himself has returned to life.
Jun 25, 2011 9:07 AM
May 2010
Here I try to tackle the symbols in the final episode of C, as well as the philosophy of hope evoked by Kimimaro. It was a good run.
Jun 25, 2011 10:51 AM
May 2011
The ending seemed a little lacking, considering the build up of the story was so thorough. I think they could've ended differently to appease the empty feeling i got afterwards. I will remind myself to watch the episode midway through til he won, then stop right there and use imagination to piece together the rest of it.
Jun 25, 2011 11:09 AM

Mar 2011
Ending was utter bollocks "m8".
Jun 25, 2011 1:57 PM

Jul 2010
Those people who is mindfucked about ending, just drop it.

I mean, you won't know the truth since the anime didn't tell us anything about it -_-;;

All these theories and ideas of what happened after is just a guess and its up to you guys whether to believe it or not.

Or more importantly, we can wish for 2nd season to come out and answer all the the questions that people are asking right now...

Thus, don't rate this series bad just because you were mindfucked. I mean, I'm mindfucked as well and I've read several other forums in regarding to get some answers though everything were guesses.

Jun 25, 2011 2:55 PM
Jul 2018
Series was meh from the start, ending no exception.
Jun 25, 2011 3:28 PM

Jan 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Endar said:
Yeah... Hanabi is really a lose end in this whole series. We hardly know anything about her and we never got a concrete explanation as to why she was depressed.
Yes we do know but it was spoon fed like a direct conversation with Kimimaro that they could have put to explain to us her depression or like the time he came to her place.
Endar said:
All we know about her is

If I missed something, please let me know.
Mostly all this and that she has strong values of saving money and spending it. Her boyfriend may be nameless but we do know he is rich.
Endar said:
Now we got the first four of those in the first episode. So yeah, her character was never really explored.
No it was not explored sadly and I wished her boyfriend may have had a FD influence or that she herself would join FD to make some WTF situation at Kimimaro but sadly none got there. Hanabi was essentially a support character for Kimimaro that had nothing to do with FD and was a same school buddy for Kimimaro.

Oh yeah, forgot about the implication about her boyfriend being loaded. Thanks.

Probably. I would have liked to see her in a more direct role in the FD or her boyfriend be an entre. It is actually possible that he was, but we never saw him. I mean, we don't know if the FD has a member list that entre's can see. They might have that because you could pick an opponent for deals, but we do not know.

I guess I just wanted more out of her in this series.

Yumekichi11 said:
That may also be but it would have been nice that Kimimaro would have finished saying her name to see her reaction.

Yeah that would have helped. Because he just said "hana" which is flower. That is kind of a word you would expect to hear in a park.

And Masakaki is definitely not trustworthy. He doesn't even true his counterparts from other FDs.
EndarJun 25, 2011 3:36 PM
Jun 25, 2011 6:05 PM

Jul 2010
jpem said:
Series was meh from the start, ending no exception.

exactly

Jun 25, 2011 9:59 PM

Jan 2010
Ending... felt kind of... lacking? Hanabi was just there, suddenly the American female agent becomes a good guy, the guy who was a good guy became a bad guy, Msyu just disappeared with no resolution, and Masakaki just appears outta his ass once again? What the fuck
Jun 25, 2011 10:17 PM

Jul 2009
My thoughts

Start Face
. .
__

End face

. .
__
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Jun 26, 2011 1:40 AM

Feb 2010
rushed + convoluted. those are some words that describe this series.

d4n13lr0x said:
Ending... felt kind of... lacking? Hanabi was just there, suddenly the American female agent becomes a good guy, the guy who was a good guy became a bad guy, Msyu just disappeared with no resolution, and Masakaki just appears outta his ass once again? What the fuck

i agree with most of that. it had potential & some excellent moments... but they just weren't executed.

6/10.
Jun 26, 2011 4:57 AM

May 2009
Could have been better.

Masakaki turned from intriguingly creepy to a character that felt forced, especially when the other Masakakis were revealed. The battles were odd from the start - what with the Engrish and those jargon. But it really started to get bad when Kimimaro suddenly completely followed everything the lollipop-sucking lady told him to do.

Not something I'd recommend to anyone.
Jun 26, 2011 6:14 AM

Oct 2007
C is the worst show of the season. Not only that this show is boring but it is also unable to answer its own questions.

What I got is "Actually, we are building a better future for you so please just sit there quietly and STFU or replay the game "

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Jun 26, 2011 10:09 AM

Jun 2011
All the info you need on C's battles, rules, skills and general asset info are in these 2 links for those who didnt quite grasp this part of C

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r163/slicer18/1303632999669.jpg

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r163/slicer18/1303632639370.jpg
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jun 26, 2011 1:02 PM

Jun 2008
In the end this show was a big fuss over nothing. At least that's what i felt because nothing really made sense. No i don't mean i have trouble following it i just had trouble accepting what was shown and they hardly explained any of the dark spots of the plot.

I can't give a high mark to an incoherent plot like this. It just seemed like it was trying to say or show us something but completely failed on doing so. In the end the whole concept failed to rise-up as an inspiration method of storytelling.
Jun 26, 2011 1:07 PM

Sep 2008
Isn't Masho his future daughter? Isn't that kinda wrong? I liked the kiss on the forehead better... oh well. Then ending was super rushed imo but the fighting was good at least.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2011 3:03 PM

Aug 2010
Fuck. I can't. I can't describe my emotions right now. There are no words for what I'm feeling. That censored kiss. That fight. That ending.
Jun 26, 2011 3:22 PM

Mar 2011
Bollocks.
Jun 26, 2011 3:50 PM

Aug 2009
I once rated this series 9...

... and now it's down to 6...

WTH happened!? It started so good but then rushed and the plot went meh

I loved Trapeze but this... ugggggh what kind of ending is that!?
Jun 26, 2011 4:15 PM

Jun 2007
Ended how I expected it too. In a way that most would not understand just like how the economy really is haha.

I was under the impression that this series was supposed to be 20 something episodes but was cut back due to lack of interest by the Japanese viewers (the ratings where bad). You can plainly see they had a lot more they wanted to do with the show but couldn't due to the cut back (ie. Yoga's Dad's book of numbers, Yoga and Msyu's relationship, Yoga and Hanabi's relationship, why yoga's dad's asset looked like Yoga's, what happened to Yoga's dad, who the god(s) of the FD are, Mikuni's future being saved thanks to him owning one of Msyu's 10 shares thus not losing all of his money in the end...etc).

With that said the ending made perfect sense. The future was saved but not the future Yoga was expecting. It's a future in which the FD had never existed, one where people where not effected by the depression. FD is still obviously there and will continue to suck up future only when more people join it and flood the world with it's currency again.

The ending was bitter sweet because Yoga's future was worse than his past. He started with nothing and ended with less yet saved everything. Future Hanabi, now Miss Nagata, is a kindergarten teach who we can guess has never met Yoga. Her old house is now owned by some other family (possibly relatives since they share the same name unless the subbing groups messed that up). Yoga is on his own in a world where most people may not even know him now. We have no idea if he has any money to his name or still has a place to live. All we know is he has a future and he's there and can witness what he saved.
Jun 26, 2011 5:31 PM
Aug 2010
mind fuck final ep
Jun 26, 2011 5:40 PM

Jun 2009
God I hate Noitamina and their 11 or 12 episode bullshit. Countless shows would've been good if they were longer.
Jun 27, 2011 3:39 AM

Nov 2007
Hmm, kind of an anticlimactic ending. We all knew Q was Mikuni's sister and that Namimaro would beat Mikuni. The romantic relationship between Mysu and Namimaro also had absolutely no depth (and is kind of icky since he names his daughter after her). And the Financial District is still there, so nothing's really changed. Sure, a bunch of people were saved, but who is to say it won't all happen again? I guess this is the point where we have faith that Namimaro will step in once more if needed. (And why he's so great, I still don't understand.)

Would have liked more backstory on Namimaro's father and where his mother went, that was one gaping hole that annoyed me. Oh well. Would prefer not to have a second season of this show, although they've set themselves up nicely for one if they want it.

Overall I felt the show didn't have strong enough direction. The animation was pretty bad, with its choppy scene cutting (I don't care that it was intentional, it was annoying and made a few things difficult to understand). The random CGI made everything worse. Art was okay, music was okay. It had a good premise but ultimately the story didn't come together effectively. Giving it a 5/10.
Jun 27, 2011 4:02 AM

Mar 2011
Shite.
Jun 27, 2011 4:12 AM

Apr 2011
Do you know why this show is retarded?

Here:

1. Mikuni's sister is dead, she's not in coma, she's DEAD. Thus the reason why Mikuni became the cold-hearted bastard he is now known of. Ok, so what if Mikuni's sister is dead? Hey it's Q!! She resembles Mikuni's sister. OMG! You're dead right? How come you became Mikuni's future when you're all effing dead?!? Go back to your grave biatch!! - See? Retarded.

2. The ending. Yoga tried to save the world by fighting Mikuni in the Financial District. He won! Yay!! After that, he woke up in a park. Now he (and we) thought that everything was already fine until Willy Wonka (Masakaki) crashed the party saying that the Financial District is still intact. That what he did is a waste of time. So basically, what I'm saying is nothing happened. HE FOUGHT THINKING THAT HE COULD SAVE THE ECONOMY BY BEATING THE HELL OUT OF MIKUNI, BUT NO, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. What I'm trying to say is Yoga is so dumb that he thought that beating the hell out of Mikuni could save whatever he's trying to save when there wasn't even a clue that it would stop by doing that.

3. Continuation of number 2. So basically, what's the entire point of this anime? After all those 11 episodes of fighting stupidity questioning what's right or wrong, nothing happened. Financial District still exists, his efforts were wasted.

4. It didn't even go deep into economy. Obviously they put on a theme that they have less knowledge about. You can exchange dollars for yen that is true, but you can't take in dollars as your own and obliterate yen from existence. Instead, to look intelligent, they used economical terms for overpowered attacks.

5. You can trade assets!! So what does that mean? It means you can easily trade your future for someone's own. Can I have Q? She looks cute. I'll trade you for Msyu. Goddammit she's your daughter. Nah, I don't care. Q looks so moe and I wanna trade. Again, it is RETARDED.

6. THINGS JUST HAPPEN. Tentacle monster from up above, Yoga saying that Msyu is his daughter from out of the blue, countries disappearing for no reason. That's because Masakaki is a magician.

7. SINGAPORE JUST DISAPPEARED. That's the most retarded scene I've ever seen in an anime. WTF. Why would a country disappear when it's not even included in the storyline? So basically because a giant [C] is running across the globe? Ha!! Retarded.

I know it's enjoying, but if you still believe [C] is a masterpiece, I don't know what to say to you.
Silent_ScreamJun 27, 2011 4:40 AM
Jun 27, 2011 5:19 AM
Oct 2007
My opinion.. Disappointing ending especially the plot development. There was so much potential halfway the show but the last episode failed to deliver. The score reduced to 7 from 8/10 overall.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2011 8:23 AM
Jul 2009
I feel that I can't rate this disastrous anime more than 3 or 4 of 10. :/
Jun 27, 2011 8:24 AM

Jun 2011
StealMate said:
1. Mikuni's sister is dead, she's not in coma, she's DEAD. Thus the reason why Mikuni became the cold-hearted bastard he is now known of. Ok, so what if Mikuni's sister is dead? Hey it's Q!! She resembles Mikuni's sister. OMG! You're dead right? How come you became Mikuni's future when you're all effing dead?!? Go back to your grave biatch!! - See? Retarded.

Well at least you were watching it and realised what most people missed, that it seems that they are implying his sister is dead at the whole dream like talking scene at the end. I get what your saying about it being some what retarded but at the same time it is not. Q had a hell of alot of independence she came out on her own, she used the money and attacks on her own, she did not need mikuni to tell her or activiate his card and transfer the money for the attack she just pulled it out herself. Also she seemed to actualy be his sister not just a representation of his future, unlike msyu who even if she was meant to be yoga's future kid (that was just a dream never proven) shes still just a representation of it and still her own seperate person. The whole Q thing is patchy but what you take it as is that Q is his sister through and through with all the memories, thoughts, her personality, Q is simply his sister and not a representation or a copy. So maybe something like a ghost, spirit or something along those lines. I know it needs more of a expansion but it somewhat gives an answer by them. I could go on about some other thoughts about why she was his future but that would be my guessing.

StealMate said:
2. The ending. Yoga tried to save the world by fighting Mikuni in the Financial District. He won! Yay!! After that, he woke up in a park. Now he (and we) thought that everything was already fine until Willy Wonka (Masakaki) crashed the party saying that the Financial District is still intact. That what he did is a waste of time. So basically, what I'm saying is nothing happened. HE FOUGHT THINKING THAT HE COULD SAVE THE ECONOMY BY BEATING THE HELL OUT OF MIKUNI, BUT NO, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. What I'm trying to say is Yoga is so dumb that he thought that beating the hell out of Mikuni could save whatever he's trying to save when there wasn't even a clue that it would stop by doing that.

I think you missunderstood what yoga wanted to do and what he was fighting for. He kinda didnt give a crap about the economy, hell he went along with the plan for making the yen worthless to weaken mikuni and beat him or at least help to beat him. His overall plan was to spin the rotary press back and return the futures. He didnt even save te economy anyway he returned the future which was a different one and that future had a whole new currency for that country which was the $.

StealMate said:
3. Continuation of number 2. So basically, what's the entire point of this anime? After all those 11 episodes of fighting stupidity questioning what's right or wrong, nothing happened. Financial District still exists, his efforts were wasted.

His efforts were not waisted, the higher power himself said the finacial district was a way of pushing the world to its completion. He said to yoga that the world now is nearly complete and the financial district is pretty much a way of means or a tool for it. Sure you apprently have to go through hell for it. But as he also said everyone had their own ideals for making things better and in the end things did get better. Yoga also did not seem to be that worried that the finacial district was there either, sure he was shocked at first but he didnt really seem all that worried. It lays the ground work for a 2nd season along with some of the other holes left (though i know 2nd season has not even been mentioned its just that there could be one and C really does have more of a story still left to tell)

StealMate said:
4. It didn't even go deep into economy. Obviously they put on a theme that they have less knowledge about. You can exchange dollars for yen that is true, but you can't take in dollars as your own and obliterate yen from existence. Instead, to look intelligent, they used economical terms for overpowered attacks.

Well you cant really blame them for not going hardcore on the economy most people even missed that the attacks were economic terms such as Q's cannibalisation and msyu overheated economy. Also sure you can make the yen worthless hyperinflation ftw, dont forget the economy was already going to hell before they started their hyperinflation plan they just pretty much nuked it with their final plan.

StealMate said:
5. You can trade assets!! So what does that mean? It means you can easily trade your future for someone's own. Can I have Q? She looks cute. I'll trade you for Msyu. Goddammit she's your daughter. Nah, I don't care. Q looks so moe and I wanna trade. Again, it is RETARDED.

I wouldnt say you can trade assets i would say you can gain more assets which is why mikuni had 3 and yoga was given george, and if you noticed as soon as Jennifer transfered george she went bankrupt, mikuni did not finish her off she still had funds left she went bankrupt because she gave up her asset. Also you can gain assets by buying up its stocks or part of the stocks, here is a link for all the info about gaining more assets, their stocks and general info on them.
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r163/slicer18/1303632639370.jpg
and heres another one with more info about C
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r163/slicer18/1303632999669.jpg
they really are worth a read.

StealMate said:
6. THINGS JUST HAPPEN. Tentacle monster from up above, Yoga saying that Msyu is his daughter from out of the blue, countries disappearing for no reason. That's because Masakaki is a magician.

Well you could just guess the tentacle monster is a power of the higher power person, something needed to spin the rotary press, at least C and the Financial District were not created and run by cthulhu lol.
Hmmm the whole thing with yoga saying msyu is his daughter was simply from him dream, maybe he really did think that or maybe he just made an excuse to himself to try distance himself from msyu because he didnt want to accept his feelings for her since his overall plan was to return her future to her (which means she disapears) or he simply just tried to pull away from his growing feelings, or he really just did think msyu representation of his future was a daughter but realised that msyu is a seperate person and not his future daughter.
Countries disappearing had a point it is the price of the Financial District and the effects of C that country simply lost its future and vanished along with all its people. Also what your saying about singapore how is it reatarded? it had its own Financial District and the finacial district went to hell the effects of C hit it therefore the country lost its future and disappeared, sure it was not the finacial district of the main story but if it was japan that was hit then and given those situations well the anime would of kinda ended right then...... Singapore disappearing was also an introduction into the effects of C, and no there was not a big ass C flying around the world its an effect if anything a ripple through reality that makes it way across the world hitting the financial districts and its not like C constantly happened it happened at points in time and for certain reasons.
Also misakai was not the one in charge he only answers to the higher power i dont know why you made misakai the big boss man in your head.

StealMate said:
I know it's enjoying, but if you still believe [C] is a masterpiece, I don't know what to say to you.

Of course C had some holes but despite the holes i honestly think it was a good anime. You seem to be making extra holes and misunderstanding on your own. I will give you the whole Q thing though it needs more expansion.
DragoonDeusJun 27, 2011 9:46 AM
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Jun 27, 2011 9:28 AM

Apr 2010
This show is just a total mess.
Jun 27, 2011 5:31 PM

Dec 2010
First sight on Hanabi make me despered. She was so sad = Then she was followed by Takako. They're wining this anime some points in my list. So does Yoga's fate. This anime gets 6/10. Not too high of a score for my list, but this show has too much flaws. Considering that few of the fights, and mainly the points of view of different characters and drama, are the only aspects that made me score it that much, it sounds more than enough. The ending dissatisfied in a bad way, to be honest. Maybe if they continue the story in a better way, this show will get a better score.
MeritasJun 27, 2011 5:57 PM
Jun 27, 2011 6:11 PM

Apr 2010
Kind of a shame. This show had so much potential and it has just dwindled down slowly. This end was frankly, ridiculous. I am cool with the whole , hey faggot you fought for nothing sup im a clown, but the fact that they refuse to tell us what msyu was as his future just irks the hell out of me. I was waiting for her to walk up to him and have some ending that was half way decent but nah. Crappy picture.

Oh well, I still enjoyed it overall. Huge shame that it flopped hard but so is life.
Jun 27, 2011 7:44 PM

Aug 2010
I enjoyed this overall, it was a little shallow but i'll take that ending.

6/10
Jun 27, 2011 8:46 PM

Mar 2008
The first problem is that the show was based on the following question: should we sacrifice the future for the present? The second is that they made each protagonist represent one of the sides.

Since there is no answer to the question, as shown in the anime (hence the both are right), the producers created a trap for themselves. To end things somehow, they had to transform Mikuni into a guy scared of loosing his present and his sister, since Kimimaro and the future had to win.

But Kimimaro winning means that the lost futures had to be returned, or else he would've fought for nothing.

The explanation about the FD was kinda lame and they didn't solve all the plots. The epilogue was also weak. I at least wanted to see how Kimimaro turned out. And maybe see him meeting the real Msyu.
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Discussion on a general question

akarsh_kumar - Sep 21, 2023

6 by LostInLove »»
Nov 1, 2023 1:04 AM

Poll: » C Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 16, 2011

135 by basskiller »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:55 PM

» As a whole what did you think of this anime?

ZoarialShadow - Jan 19, 2017

19 by Abyhape »»
Jul 12, 2023 6:43 AM

Poll: » C Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - May 12, 2011

116 by GosuDRM »»
Jun 30, 2023 12:37 AM

Poll: » C Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - May 26, 2011

114 by greed2 »»
May 1, 2023 9:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.