MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Who is your most hated character?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Steins;Gate »» Who is your most hated character?

Pages (5) « 0.6 1.6 [2.6] 3.6 4.6 » ... Last »
Poll: I hate...

09-03-11, 3:50 PM

Yuugo Tennouji, the TV seller guy.

09-05-11, 4:36 AM

Mr. Brown, even though he is only a small role i dissilke his attitude with just abandoning Nae

09-05-11, 5:50 AM

Mortal_God said:
Mr. Brown, even though he is only a small role i dissilke his attitude with just abandoning Nae

Play the VN after finishing the anime, kay? :D

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/

09-05-11, 6:19 AM

Okarin, since he has harem that I want in my dream.

09-05-11, 6:51 AM

Ravenhood said:
Honestly, I find it hard to even dislike any of the characters.

This.

09-05-11, 2:39 PM

ringoo4 said:
Okarin, since he has harem that I want in my dream.

Seriously. We know he's alpha as fuck. The only reason he hasn't done anything is to torture us.

09-06-11, 2:16 PM

Kurisu's father. He needs to D I A F.

09-06-11, 3:39 PM

Hmm, after ep 23 I say..*spoiler* *spoiler* *spoiler*

Kurisu-chan's father....what an ass

09-06-11, 3:48 PM

I really didn't hate anyone in particular until Kurisu's dad appeared. Now, I hate him, and I hope he suffers at least a little bit.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

09-06-11, 6:21 PM

No one, not even Moeka.

HARHAR kidding...actually (spoiler and tons of cursing)
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE

09-06-11, 7:25 PM

Yeah, Moeka is a fucking saint compared to you-know-who.

09-06-11, 7:39 PM

Don't hate anyone but Feyris is quite annoying sometimes.

09-06-11, 10:11 PM

I always thought that guy in the Beta Worldline is a miserable ass until someone pointed out the fact for me. How silly of me not to recognize it for a long long time. You guys gotta listen to the Drama CD Alpha.

09-06-11, 11:36 PM

So basically for me

09-08-11, 5:55 AM

Okabe, Rintarou

1 0.34%

MAL, i'am disappoint

09-08-11, 6:14 AM

Okabe Rintarou. I dislike his mad scientist persona, it's so ridiculous. He was pretty likeable when he was trying to save Mayuri and Kurisu, though. But I always want to punch him in the first half of the series.

I like all the other characters. Oh and, I just love Amane Suzuha. That "I failed. I failed. I failed etc." was so amazing ;___;

"No it won't - I can bend down to reach you."

09-09-11, 4:52 AM

Spoiler – For… tl;dr, probably.

... Anyway, for the sake of getting back on topic. Anime-only watchers won’t really understand, but 4C tends to bother me more than anyone else. Nabakichi is a close second, though, I guess.

09-09-11, 5:30 AM

darkro90 said:
Okabe, Rintarou

1 0.34%

MAL, i'am disappoint

This.

09-09-11, 9:28 AM

Anyone who dislikes Okabe is either taking the series too seriously or probably shouldn't be watching it.

09-09-11, 9:41 AM

I would assume voting for him an act of sympathy because some just can't stand Okabe torturing himself lol?

09-09-11, 10:00 AM

Mayuri. I HATE airheaded people.

09-09-11, 2:21 PM

Despite all that has happened recently, I still dislike Moeka. She's still a puppet if not ordered around.

09-09-11, 2:48 PM

RedMage23 said:
Anyone who dislikes Okabe is either taking the series too seriously or probably shouldn't be watching it.
his personality is a bit annoying though.. I swear he's only like a smidgen less ridiculous than the main character of Deadman Wonderland.

09-09-11, 8:09 PM

Madara31 said:
Mayuri. I HATE airheaded people.
She's NOT an airhead.

GigaSPX said:
Despite all that has happened recently, I still dislike Moeka. She's still a puppet if not ordered around.
She's just a little girl with a withdrawal personality that is desperate for her dose of love. Like her image song "To Be Loved". You can have a deeper look into her nature from this drama CD.
Drama CD Gamma

Valkyrie-Ryu said:
his personality is a bit annoying though.. I swear he's only like a smidgen less ridiculous than the main character of Deadman Wonderland.
Okabe's a fake Chunibyou. His mad scientient persona is just a forced disguise for him to interact with others. In truth he doesn't have much confidence. He has been reduced to his true self after all the failed attempts to save Mayuri. His fake persona might be annoying at frist, but after all the shits he has gone through, in ep23, when Hououin Kyouma is finally revived - his future self, all those El Psy Congroo, Operation Skuld, Steins Gate, his mad scientist laughter... it doesn't feel annoying but pure EPICNESS. Hououin Kyouma must exist to save the day.

09-09-11, 8:18 PM

Moeka (voted) and Akiha. both are annoying. one because she's silent and always with gloomy face, like someone just beat the crap out of her and one with the way she talks. nyan nyan.

09-09-11, 8:43 PM

I find it hard to hate any of characters. All of them are made up of very flawed individuals that makes them more human. Steins;Gate is not a story painted in black and white, but of many shades of gray.

09-09-11, 8:47 PM

adonnTime said:
I find it hard to hate any of characters. All of them are made up of very flawed individuals that makes them more human. Steins;Gate is not a story painted in black and white, but of many shades of gray.
^This. "An anime that is more human than RL drama." Even Dr. Nakabachi has his own share of sorrow.

09-09-11, 10:47 PM

adonnTime said:
The world is also shades of gray yet you will always hate someone because we are not so nice as to accept everyone's flaws. That itself is a flaw of humans, we aren't able to look at people in a completely neutral and unbiased way.

09-10-11, 12:37 AM

I've voted Feyris when the poll was opened, but after ep23, I have changed my opinion: Nakabashit must DIE!

09-10-11, 12:47 AM

so... I guess most people who vote "other" is probably 99% chance is Nakabachi...

09-10-11, 8:37 AM

More or less, but very likely. He's such an ass for a father who's a sexist. lmao
~"A girl can't be smarter than her own father!"~

09-10-11, 9:08 AM

After coming near the end of the series, I must say Moeka and Daru sometimes just annoy the hell outta me xD With Moeka having the personality of some vegetable (+ being involved in one incident I don't even need to say... ) and her being such a character that tries to make others feel sorry for her... Just made me really furious >.< And Daru manages to annoy me with his awkward nerdiness and memes at times... But at least he has his funny moments xD

09-10-11, 10:00 AM

Professor Nakabachi

Kurisu's father.

09-10-11, 1:18 PM

It's probably Kurisu's father... he's really patheric and annoying...
I don't hate Moeka, I just feel sorry for her... and I don't really have a reason to hate some of the others xD

09-10-11, 3:45 PM

So now I definitely dislike:
Kurisu's father. Filth.
Feyris. Seriously annoys the living shit out of me, thank god her role is small. It's painful for me to watch her on screen.
Moeka. What she "did" only makes me more intrigued by her tbh, I was most annoyed with her before I even knew what she "did". Constantly texting Okabe instead of talking to him when he was RIGHT THERE drove me up the wall.

Ruka is just there to me... pretty boring.
And as I've said, Mayuri has her very good moments, but I'm not TOO fond of her.
I can't hate her, but I don't love her like other people do.

Okabe, Kurisu and Suzuha make the series for me. Daru makes me laugh.

09-12-11, 2:20 PM

After the last episode, of course I'll join the bandwagon of Nakabachi hate. To actually hate his daughter for being smart, instead of being proud of her achievements, planned to steal her paper, and actually bringing a butterfly knife intending to hurt her. And at the end of it all, feeling no guilt and sadness at all upon the sight of his daughter being stabbed, instead he flew to Russia and proudly presented his dead daughter's stolen paper. Even most downright villains in fictions had more decency than him.

In the end, I never really hated any of the most major characters, just some that I don't really car... which is surprising in this kind of anime. Btw, my least liked/cared about characters are Mayushii and Daru.

09-13-11, 4:52 AM

I had to choose Other ..
'cause the most hated for me is kurisu's father
the reason : he's a fucking ass who deserve an ugly death !!!! *^*

09-13-11, 8:38 AM

There are 3 ppl I hate in this series:
1st: Hakase Nakabachi
Obvious, same reasons as lolipedofin wrote.

2nd: Nae Tennouji
This is a VN spoiler.

3rd: Moeka Kiryuu
I understand her actions. I can't blame her too much. She is a typical "out of society no one cares about me shy person", and therefore she can easyly be manipulated as Mr Braun explained. But still, being a brainless puppet and not "knowing" the meaning of her actions and kill everyone that FB orders is still makes me hate Moeka.

Relunx
Modified by Relunx, 09-13-11, 8:42 AM

09-13-11, 9:17 AM

I actually like all characters in this show, EVEN Moeka, which is pretty rare for me. I didn't like Moeka at first, but as soon as she "did her deed" in Episode 12, I actually started to like her more.. She actually had CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! Hallelujah! lol (By no means did I LIKE what she did, Mayuri and Kurisu are my top #1 characters, but it made her character more interesting to me)

I also kiiiinda dislike Feris NyanNyan, but usually only because of her "nyan"s at the end of EVERY. SINGLE. LINE. ...I've always been a big fan of Haruko Momoi, but there are times were I can't stand that high pitched voice xD; And the "nyans" don't really help. Otherwise, it's only the character's speech I dislike. I don't think the show had quite enough personality development for Feris for me to hate her, or get to like her more than I do. She was likable enough for me to sympathize with her though.. but that could be that I'm a huge daddy's girl myself, haha :)

The only TRUE character I hate is Hakase Nakabachi, understandably so, lol. Although I wish they made him just 1% more... sympathetic? He's just a character written to be hated, cause he's such scum. Even with Kurisu mentioning the back story (about her being right whenever they debated and that hurting his pride), I still sympathized with Kurisu.. I mean, damn, what a scumbag character! haha :) Maybe he'll be better in the next episode, and we'll "get" him more.. Although, there's -no- just cause for doing what he -tried- to do in episode 23, and being an overall dick to his daughter :P lol

09-13-11, 12:01 PM

Bepbo said:
The only TRUE character I hate is Hakase Nakabachi, understandably so, lol. Although I wish they made him just 1% more... sympathetic? He's just a character written to be hated, cause he's such scum. Even with Kurisu mentioning the back story (about her being right whenever they debated and that hurting his pride), I still sympathized with Kurisu.. I mean, damn, what a scumbag character! haha :) Maybe he'll be better in the next episode, and we'll "get" him more.. Although, there's -no- just cause for doing what he -tried- to do in episode 23, and being an overall dick to his daughter :P lol

Exactly! If there is any blemish in this otherwise excellent piece of work is the existence of Nakabachi hakase. He is just too unreal too exist... I know that there are plenty bastard fathers out there... But he is a freaking scientist, he is supposed to be cultured... really?? not a speck of surprise seeing his daughter drowning in her own pool of blood?? He might as well be a psychopath to make it look realistic.

09-13-11, 12:04 PM

Relunx said:
There are 3 ppl I hate in this series:
1st: Hakase Nakabachi
Obvious, same reasons as lolipedofin wrote.

I was about to be an ass and correct you, then I did a quick check, and I found out that his name is indeed Hakase... lol. I always thought that he is called Nakabachi-hakase (as suffix like -san, hakase means professor), but turns out his full name is indeed Nakabachi Hakase... lol.

Thanks on mentioning me, btw. ^^

09-13-11, 1:27 PM

WTF? His name is Hakase? That's dumb.

Modified by RedMage23, 09-13-11, 1:32 PM

09-14-11, 11:23 AM

NOOO I THOUGHT IT WAS MOST LIKED!!
I CHOSE KURISU T^T I LOVE HER THOUGH......

09-14-11, 11:47 AM

None of them.

09-14-11, 12:48 PM

Okabe, because we are basically the same guy. I'm a goldenhearted douchebag, but I'm still a douchebag. Both eccentric, manipulative, kind hearted, playfully arrogant, have a crazy laugh, and of course, scientifically inclined. And although I am one, I still hate others who have the same attitude. And he... he... she... they... :(

THERE COULD ONLY BE ONE!

And how the hell can anyone hate Ruka? Ruka is the cutest of the bunch.
The chip in my mind, it summons me.
I gave my life to your machines.

09-14-11, 1:15 PM

TheLocalHentai said:

Ruka is the most "normal" of the group, and as such, people probably find him boring.

09-14-11, 1:19 PM

That tuturu bitch. Forgot her name.

09-14-11, 1:55 PM

I hate Moeka with a passion. It has nothing to do with her killing Mayuri either. It's the freaking incessant string of messages that you have to deal with when reading her bit in the visual novel.

09-14-11, 1:56 PM

RedMage23 said:
TheLocalHentai said:

Ruka is the most "normal" of the group, and as such, people probably find him boring.
Because the dude wants to be a girl...quite a turn off he got my vote

09-15-11, 6:51 AM

RedMage23 said:
TheLocalHentai said:

"HIM"? You sure it's not "HER"? :P

Pages (5) « 0.6 1.6 [2.6] 3.6 4.6 » ... Last »
Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy