Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 21, 2011 3:28 PM

Mar 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
koolvid said:
Wow that is a sad ending for this episode but holy shit this picture was funny-
BS! There is a way to save her in the VN therefore it can be adapted into the anime. You are so wrong about that. In fact if they want it can be a all happy end where all are saved at the expense of Okabe. In fact there are many routes from the VN and I have every hopes Mayuri/Makise ones may come true but of course I would love more than anything Mayuri one.

I didn't play VN but I think that they make something like in code geass:

But I hope I'm wrong.
Jun 21, 2011 3:28 PM
Nov 2009
shit got real
Jun 21, 2011 3:30 PM

Jan 2009
Awww...My OTP has hatched. So cute with both of them blushing, and then Okarin using it as an excuse to get all up in Christina's face *teeheh*

I'm kinda sad at all the Moeka hate. She didn't want to do it! Girl is obviously damaged goods...she was repeating "It's for FB...FB...FB..FB.." I can't wait for you all to eat your words later.
LadyOrihimeJun 21, 2011 8:13 PM
Jun 21, 2011 3:33 PM

Aug 2010
I expected something like this would happen eventually, but.... OH GOD I NEVER SAW THIS COMING!! This series is a MINDF*CKER!
Jun 21, 2011 3:39 PM
Jun 2011
Finjas said:

I think it's obvious that Suzuha from the future as it's obvious that Suzuha is John Titor.
I Think that time was stopped by SERN troopers. Suzuha could feel it or something.

lol never thought about the titor thing, but now that you mention it .. xD
and that time-stop may be as well from the SERN (why is it written with 'S'? it should be CERN)
BUT if the can stop the time - why not travel through time? ^^
Jun 21, 2011 3:39 PM

Mar 2011
SagaraYuzuru said:
I expected something like this would happen eventually, but.... OH GOD I NEVER SAW THIS COMING!! This series is a MINDF*CKER!

Yeah. It's just the way to rape somebody's mind to show nothing happens for 10 episodes and then start epic thriller.

xxchampxx said:
Finjas said:

I think it's obvious that Suzuha from the future as it's obvious that Suzuha is John Titor.
I Think that time was stopped by SERN troopers. Suzuha could feel it or something.

lol never thought about the titor thing, but now that you mention it .. xD
and that time-stop may be as well from the SERN (why is it written with 'S'? it should be CERN)

CERN is in real world, in Steins;Gate universe it's SERN. Like IBN = IBM. :3

xxchampxx said:

Who knows. :3
FinjasJun 21, 2011 3:42 PM

Jun 21, 2011 3:50 PM

Mar 2008
SagaraYuzuru said:

This is not mindfuk...no where near...
Know the exponential curve? This is just at the bottom in terms of mindfuk, but it'll build up :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2011 3:58 PM

Aug 2010
No...NOOOO!!! Dammit Shining Finger...WHY!??
Live Mayuri!! T_T
I got teary.....
Nice episode.
Jun 21, 2011 4:00 PM

Jul 2007
The reactions to this episode are as amusing as people's reactions to game of thrones last two episodes were.

As for episode: 9000/5
Jun 21, 2011 4:01 PM

Mar 2011
Hmmm ok here's my theory of what will happen in the future eps. But maybe this is a common theory. I'm just too slow to realize this xD

I hope I'm wrong though.
Jun 21, 2011 4:06 PM

Feb 2010
Holy shit almost 5 full pages already.

Amazing episode, god tier show. I smell a possible 10/10.
Jun 21, 2011 4:10 PM

Nov 2010
Best episode by far.
Jun 21, 2011 4:16 PM
Nov 2010
The lab members should probably been more cautious/suspicious with shinning finger due to her selfish/odd behaviour and the lack of participation with the group, but nope yet they welcomed her in.
it was somewhat predictable she would betray them, not a real shocker on my part.
But damn poor mayuri.

still i love this show so far, this episode still gets 5/5.
Jun 21, 2011 4:16 PM

Mar 2008
Yumekichi...did you by chance got those pic from the troll site, Sankaku Complex?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2011 4:20 PM

Mar 2011
I LOVE YOU MOEKA YOU IN YOUR LEATHER SUIT <3333
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2011 4:21 PM

Mar 2011
I think that the Series will end with Okarin's time travel to the very beginig. He will prevent the time machine (Denwa-Renji) creation and save the world.
Happy end. Everebody's happy.

Jun 21, 2011 4:25 PM

Oct 2010
xxchampxx said:

nice research and nice theory, but you say that mayuri should also be able to travel worldlines and remember it.
but that wasn't the case: remember the "metal upa" ^^
I did mention she might be keeping her powers in check by isolating them completely elsewhere in her mind or DNA. Who knows but she is being quite reserved with her powers should she have them.
xxchampxx said:
What is suzuha starring at? And why the FUCK stands the time (at least the clocks: sand + normal) still?
Did suzuha do that to escape?
That is interesting to notice but the hour glass was stopped I think more of what was inside of it.....a spy microphone.
xxchampxx said:
I think suzuha IS from the future (there are enough hints till now) - in the first episode you can see her on the roof with the time machine which crashed later (in another world line) in the building. So if suzuha is from the future stopping time may be possible...
It may be possible and I can't wait to find out if that is true.
Finjas said:
xxchampxx said:

nice research and nice theory, but you say that mayuri should also be able to travel worldlines and remember it.
but that wasn't the case: remember the "metal upa" ^^

She could pretend. I thought about that too. That Mayushi can travel through the world lines.
That is correct she could be trolling out a lot while she knows all herself.
Finjas said:
The conversation between Okarin and Mayushi in 10th episode looks strange, it might be a clue. :3
Yes, the whole star staring could refer to Mayushii being in space and the Universe. It does go back to the Ergosphere concept.
Finjas said:
Actually, i think that Mayushi knows much more than everyone else. :3
Indeed, same here. She hides too much.
xxchampxx said:
That aside, there are some other things you guys did not mention yet. What is suzuha starring at? And why the FUCK stands the time (at least the clocks: sand + normal) still?
Did suzuha do that to escape?

I think suzuha IS from the future (there are enough hints till now)
Finjas said:
That could be too but if SERN has time stop then it could be big trouble!
Sartaj said:
If I never hear tuuturuu~ again, I'll make a shrine of the creator.
That's sad friend, *Yumekichi11 is sad a lot* tuuturuu was amazing and funny.

[mod edit: spoiler discussion removed]
sakaJun 21, 2011 7:58 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 21, 2011 4:36 PM

Jun 2011
Oh my gosh. This episode was the very definition of intense.
I refuse to think that Mayuri is dead. D:
Jun 21, 2011 4:38 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Fai said:
The reactions to this episode are as amusing as people's reactions to game of thrones last two episodes were.

Wait until a Storm of Swords get adapted. I wonder how people will react to the famed Red Wedding.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jun 21, 2011 4:46 PM

May 2010
Totally suspected "Shiningfinger" to be a "traitor". So many warnings to Okarin & even a picture of it & he never dropped it completely...

T_T ....Tuturuuuu~!

I find it epic every time Suzu & Kurisu have a stare down. I always wait for Suzu to say something negative about/to Kurisu, lol.
RealScreamerJun 21, 2011 5:00 PM
Jun 21, 2011 4:53 PM

Jul 2010
That was an intense episode! I thought something was odd about "Goldfinger" when I first saw her. Now I wonder what's gonna happen...
Jun 21, 2011 4:53 PM

Oct 2010
FFFUUUUUUCCCKKKK NOOOOOOOOOOO
Jun 21, 2011 4:58 PM

Feb 2008
My theory sorta goes like this, I'm usually pretty good at guessing general plot so if I'm right don't be mad at me for spoiling.
And for some reason I'm convinced that Moeka sent Okabe those messages as a way to stop them from progressing so that she wouldn't have to raid/kill them. This also brings up why she wanted the IBM considering that I'd doubt that SERN really had a use for it.
Jun 21, 2011 5:00 PM

Jan 2010
I just have the following to say

SHIT JUST GOT REAL!!!

and

WHAT THE FUCK HAX?!

I wonder what's going to happen now?
Jun 21, 2011 5:00 PM

May 2010
FUCKING RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
Jun 21, 2011 5:03 PM

Jan 2011
Like someone said before me, this was some shit getting real, but ask yourself, are you REALLY surprised?

Okarin was told COUNTLESS times that he was treading THIN water, but he never did the smart thing and adjusted. He basically ignored it and didn't let anyone know what was going on, so this is somewhat Okarin's fault as well.
Jun 21, 2011 5:09 PM

Oct 2010
what just happened.......what the fuck just happened

5/5
Jun 21, 2011 5:15 PM

Jun 2008
FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT MOEKA!!!!!

I fucking hope you get tortured and raped and then die a horrible death!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 21, 2011 5:16 PM
Jun 2009
mayuri probably has the same powers as okabe.
Although she may look the most innocent and naive she probably knows more than she is willing to express and undoubtedly knows why okabe has the ability to retain memories while jumping world lines.

Question is what happens to her now? If she is eliminated in this world line will okabe jump world lines in order to live in world where she doesn't die? For some reason I think Suzuha knows John Titor personally or comes from the future like he does. Ugh and what role does Makise play with SERN and does she really betray the lab members even though she looks very unlikely to do so. (The ED seems to give us hints but I'm not sure what it is suppose to indicate) It seems as if Makise is in chains. Remember that Makise was also dead in a certain timeline during the beginning of the show but who was the killer and why was she targeted? Moar mindfuck >.<
So many questions >.< epic cliff hanger ftl
Jun 21, 2011 5:43 PM

Mar 2009
Amazingly directed last couple of minutes. As to be expected of Hiroshi Hamasaki. Very intense and sad. However, I'm sure Okarin will find a way to save her.

...I hope.
Jun 21, 2011 5:52 PM

Oct 2010
alexcampos said:

AMEN to that one brother! Amen!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 21, 2011 6:00 PM

Feb 2008
Holy crap...that crazy plot twist..

i don't want mayuri to die QAQ
Jun 21, 2011 6:31 PM

Oct 2010
alexcampos said:

+1000

I'm raging hard after watching this.
At least we know Okabe will try everything to prevent Mayuri from dying.
"El Psy Congroo"
Jun 21, 2011 6:37 PM

Apr 2011
Wow ... clearly Mayuri is *everyone's* favorite character! I wasn't expecting quite this level of fanboy nerdraeg, I must admit ;)

I got spoiled last episode that Tuturu would be biting the dust soon, but I'm sure we haven't seen the last of her. It's a time travel anime, after all. I'm predicting next ep Okarin makes a break for the time leap machine and goes back himself to save her.

Crazy shit going down. I'm gonna start archiving this, it just crossed over into 10/10. Ep gets a 5 cuz that's as high as it goes.
Jun 21, 2011 6:49 PM

Jun 2010
djfmurphy said:
alexcampos said:

+1000

I'm raging hard after watching this.
At least we know Okabe will try everything to prevent Mayuri from dying.

The noble deed is done. She'll remain a corpse while Okabe shags Makise, Feyris-nyan-nyan, and Rukako all at the same time. Sorry to say!
Jun 21, 2011 6:50 PM

Mar 2011
Diazt3r said:
mayuri probably has the same powers as okabe.
Although she may look the most innocent and naive she probably knows more than she is willing to express and undoubtedly knows why okabe has the ability to retain memories while jumping world lines.

Question is what happens to her now? If she is eliminated in this world line will okabe jump world lines in order to live in world where she doesn't die? For some reason I think Suzuha knows John Titor personally or comes from the future like he does. Ugh and what role does Makise play with SERN and does she really betray the lab members even though she looks very unlikely to do so. (The ED seems to give us hints but I'm not sure what it is suppose to indicate) It seems as if Makise is in chains. Remember that Makise was also dead in a certain timeline during the beginning of the show but who was the killer and why was she targeted? Moar mindfuck >.<
So many questions >.< epic cliff hanger ftl

Also. It might be obvious, but when Makise Kurisu died in 1st episode, there was scream, but it wasn't Kurisu who screamed. That was a male voice. I believe that was Okarin.
But i really don't know how is that possible if there are no way for physical timetravels.
FinjasJun 21, 2011 6:55 PM

Jun 21, 2011 6:51 PM
Aug 2010
I am so shocked and up set words fail me .....I can't wait for the rest of this show
Jun 21, 2011 6:55 PM

May 2010
Hitler: Oh no, there's going to be another parody of me again!
Jun 21, 2011 6:55 PM

Aug 2010
Holy Shit. Steins Gate is now getting to be FREAKING AMAZING. 10/10

It can only get more interesting from here.
Jun 21, 2011 7:06 PM

Apr 2011
Sartaj said:

The noble deed is done. She'll remain a corpse while Okabe shags Makise, Feyris-nyan-nyan, and Rukako all at the same time. Sorry to say!

LOL! That would be so hawt if it happened ;p Unlikely in any worldline tho IMO. Why not throw in the whole harem tho? Get Suzu and Moeka in on the action ;p
Jun 21, 2011 7:29 PM

Dec 2008
Now I want him to go ape sh@t and just kill someone.

Also I hate how suzuha ran away she could have just gave them some kind of warning!
Jun 21, 2011 7:29 PM

Apr 2010
Poor mayuri but okarin had it coming :(

im sure okarin will try to change time line... from now on this show will only get crazier :P
Jun 21, 2011 7:31 PM

Sep 2010
Throughout he beginning I was like "this episode sucks. Not enough mindfuck." THEN BOOM!
Jun 21, 2011 7:33 PM

May 2010
Finally, an episode that left me in the edge of my seat!!

I was really expecting Moeka to have some connection to SERN but to kill Mayushi?
didn't see that coming!!

MOEKA, Y U NEED TO KILL MAYUSHI!!!!!!

/rage
Jun 21, 2011 7:52 PM

Apr 2011
That was intense. I did not expect that from Shining Finger, especially against poor Mayuri. I'll miss her. Tu Tu Ruuu ^_^

:'(
Jun 21, 2011 7:54 PM

Aug 2009
Holy fucking shit. Completely unexpected.
Jun 21, 2011 7:59 PM

Sep 2009
FUCK .....this awesome !!!
Jun 21, 2011 8:04 PM

May 2008
I moved word lines by deleting the spoilers earlier in the thread. Even spoilers inside spoiler tags really have no place here, and a lot of info was implied by people who knew the answers. Please report any spoiler posts if I missed any, thanks.

I am a banana.
Jun 21, 2011 8:11 PM

Mar 2011
saka said:
I moved word lines by deleting the spoilers earlier in the thread. Even spoilers inside spoiler tags really have no place here, and a lot of info was implied by people who knew the answers. Please report any spoiler posts if I missed any, thanks.

But... I remember that there was a spoiler....
Oh shi--
Have I got Reading Steiner?!
FinjasJun 21, 2011 8:18 PM

Jun 21, 2011 8:16 PM

Dec 2010
saka said:

Agreed.

Pages (15) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

803 by SciADV_Maniac »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

550 by Dyphz »»
Today, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1825 by fentphantom »»
Apr 12, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 17, 2011

309 by DmtTrean »»
Apr 9, 12:33 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - May 3, 2011

280 by Mahmoud636363 »»
Apr 9, 4:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.