Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 19, 2011 8:55 PM

Jul 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
lol@鉄壁
4/5
Jun 20, 2011 6:16 AM

Oct 2010
This episode was a total let down for Ibuki fans. Kazuma was a total moron after doing a whole most amazing date with Ibuki. As such,
Ibuki is now my #2 and best girl for a date!

By that I mean she had the best date of all the girls. Although I did like Ibuki falling into the arms of Kazuma during the DDR session as follows,

it was inexcusable for Kazuma to make Ibuki tear up. How many girls this guy is going to disappoint? It was really interesting to see that as Ibuki does tear up, that crying is shown to be very big with the coincidence of raining starting to fall. The soaked Ibuki with a close up on her face in the spoiler
just shows that it sunk in deep, especially with Ibuki's depressing face. I cannot forgive Kazuma for making her feel like that and thus feel like punching him! :<

What it should have been is a straight through following,

and have Ui somehow cheer them on in their relationship like in the game or just give up on Kazuma. Pure and simple with a episode 12 but it looks like with the
beautiful Ayumu painting, that it may be a Ui ending.

My date appreciated points,
Unfortunately all this ended rather badly as Ibuki/Kazuma were having their fun, Kazuma like a idiot though Ibuki was joking on her proposal and thus makes it brush off as a joke here. That was totally stupid of Kazuma even though he apologizes later on the damage is done already. Well at least I am glad Ibuki recovered while being surprised at Ui's declaration. Unfortunately Ui was too airhead to mention it was from her blood brother with his fiancee. Of course damn censors of Ibuki's fan service were in the way but at least the Bds look more promising with that.

Other interesting points,
In general it was disappointing to see Ibuki being rejected like that but it was fun to see how much happiness she had by being with Kazuma.

About preview, looks to me like a Kazuma x Ui end. I am curious as to why would Kazuma wear this outfit? He is participating in the festival? Already don't like by the looks of Ui here. She looks depressed over something.

BTW: The end art is of a hot Sakai in the spoiler
rather tempting pose.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 20, 2011 8:58 AM

Apr 2011
I agree, the date Ibuki was the most fun and interesting. Better than the date with Madoka.

It's sad to see that he let her down. I feel so depress that my favorite girl got rejected by that idiot. The ending is just so obvious and disappointing. I want to drop this show but since it has one episode left, I'll watch this for the sake of completing it.

Poor Ibuki, I feel like crying inside. :(
Jun 20, 2011 12:11 PM

May 2011
Ibuki :'( My favorite and interesting girl out of all.

Saddened that she got rejected. The date looked like they had the most fun. Funny part was when the restaurant thought of them as a couple and brought that couple's special drink and wanted to take a picture. The park scene just dropped my hopes when Ibuki asked if they could continue dating or go on another date and Kazuma had to say stop joking around. KAZUMA NO BAKA!
Jun 20, 2011 7:11 PM

Aug 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
This episode was a total let down for Ibuki fans. Kazuma was a total moron after doing a whole most amazing date with Ibuki. As such,
Ibuki is now my #2 and best girl for a date!

I agree, Ibuki really had a strong showing in this episode. It kind of feels like they are setting themselves up for a big let down when they try to force Kazuma and Ui together when Madoka and Ibuki had such better showings in the series as a whole.
Yumekichi11 said:

BTW: The end art is of a hot Sakai in the spoiler
rather tempting pose.

I saw this on an imageboard earlier and I was so happy to see it again in the preview.
Jun 20, 2011 7:20 PM

Jan 2009
Ibuki has too good of a personality for someone like Kazuma. He deserves the bro-con eating machine. It be like two bro-con peas in a pod then.
Jun 20, 2011 8:12 PM

Apr 2010
I raged so hard when he rejected Ibuki. Is he seriously going to end up with that fat slut who has a brother complex?
Jun 20, 2011 8:34 PM
Jun 2009
around the end ibuki was giving off a yandare feel i thought she was gonna snap and kill people
Jun 20, 2011 9:12 PM

Jul 2010
This is such a typical harem/ecchi anime. I find it annoying that almost every girl likes Kazuma and he rejects them after they confess. What the hell is wrong with him?
Jun 20, 2011 10:44 PM

Jan 2011
I never understand shit like this in romantic comedies and harem, the chick who spends one on one time and actually MAKES an attempt gets dumped for the chick who didn't do shit.

What is this, Infinite stratos 2.0?

This can't possibly get higher than a 7 from me now.
Jun 20, 2011 11:32 PM

Aug 2009
That was a wonderful and may i say EPIC date. filled with fun and happy memories for them. thats what a date should be in my honest opinion. =] (0(_)0)

Jun 21, 2011 12:25 AM
Jun 2011
well looks like we will have ui ending next week and i hope it wont be sad ending
Jun 21, 2011 1:16 AM

Oct 2010
And the Tsundere was rejected, just like the last time in Akane-Iro. It's really such a shame that she got rejected. Throughout the series she became less annoying to the point I was getting to like her. Their date was pretty awesome too. So why not Kazuma just choose her, she would've been a decent choice.

Looks like this final ep is headed towards the Ui route. Yeah, I'm pretty meh about it at this point. But on the bright side, at least now she won't be loving him just as a 'replacement' for her real brother.

But who knows. Maybe she won't win. And Kazuma picks Tsumugi out of pure randomness instead. I mean look at her she has even less character development with him than Ui

Yumekichi11 said:

it was inexcusable for Kazuma to make Ibuki tear up. How many girls this guy is going to disappoint? It was really interesting to see that as Ibuki does tear up, that crying is shown to be very big with the coincidence of raining starting to fall. The soaked Ibuki with a close up on her face in the spoiler
just shows that it sunk in deep, especially with Ibuki's depressing face. I cannot forgive Kazuma for making her feel like that and thus feel like punching him! :<

This...is why she should have gone Yandere on him, rather than just releasing her emotions with that big scream on top of the hill and let him go unpunished. Seriously, I was hoping she'd become a Yandere at some point in the show.
LeRealJun 21, 2011 1:34 AM
Jun 21, 2011 2:23 AM

Apr 2011
Doe anyone know where to download the game please i would be very grateful
Insert wise signature here that makes you think about something for 37 seconds
Jun 21, 2011 2:36 AM

Jan 2009
I'm having a hard time who I dislike the most, Ui or Ayumu. But I guess it's Ayumu taking the dead last spot.
Kazuma taking the third spot on my most hated list for this show.
Seriously, even the-protagonist's-generic-and-stupid-friend is a better character than Kazuma. Then again, the protagonist in a random generic harem VN is usually made to have absolutely no character, so I guess that might have to do with things.

Also, insert song. Not bad, but far from good.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 21, 2011 5:21 AM
Apr 2011
How could he be such a moron!! Ibuki was my fav. charcter...
@Oosran You're right even Diango(something like that) at the beginning was suprised that he rejected Madoka...
What a fool,I hope he didn't do it for nothing and choose someone at last
Jun 21, 2011 7:46 AM

Nov 2009
Ibuki was my favourite of the characters as well, for her to be shunned to the side like that really makes me question how stupid Kazuma is.

What's so great about Ui I have to wonder when there have been so many better personalities for him to choose from...just about all of the others have far more depth.
Jun 21, 2011 8:00 AM

Nov 2009
Ah~ Ibuki-chan T_T Kazuma you idot!!!!!!!!

I agree with Yumekichi11. Ibuki and Kazuma's date is the best one. Even they cannot be a couple, Ibuki would be the best friend for Kazuma.

All Ibuki fan (as well as other girls fan ) go to play the game right now!! You can find it easily by typing [星空へ架かる橋] to search on one famous website.

EDIT: Add gifs

Big one

Marina2Jun 21, 2011 8:10 AM
Jun 21, 2011 8:31 AM

Jun 2011
Really sad that Ibuki got rejected, even though its kinda obvious.

I realised that the company grouped Madoka, Ibuki and Ui together in the OP and the commercial break art together for a reason, their the 3 girls that actually confess to Kazuma. The other 3 that got grouped together Sakai, Tsumugi and Green Loli didnt get to confess.

Overall im still sad about this episode as Ibuki had so much fun and just got flatout rejected by Kazuma. Sometimes i wish a Harem anime will get a Harem ending because i couldn't stand the girls getting rejected and being all sad, even though i prefer the protagonist to choose a person in the end, unless they did it like in H2O footprints in the sand or Gift eternal rainbow. This is just too sad because my 2 fav girls got rejected and he ends up with the girl i like least, Ui.
Jun 21, 2011 10:22 AM

Dec 2010
Why does it feel like something was missing between episode 10 and 11...
and i feel sorry for Ibuki t_t

I Hate Ui ¬¬

I vote for an OVA with a different ending
Jun 21, 2011 10:44 AM

May 2010
Well, the date was really great unlike Madoka's where Kazuma always mentions Ui's name.

But as predicted, Ibuki got rejected. Damn it to hell, Kazuma!! Damn it.

I hope nothing happens between Ui and Kazuma and instead Tsumugi butts in!! :D
Jun 21, 2011 10:48 AM
Feb 2011
"Everybody dies"

That would be the best ending for this anime after he rejected Ibuki.
Jun 21, 2011 11:12 AM

May 2010
Idk, Tsumugi made some interesting facial expressions in the preview, I wonder...

If it is ANYTHING like Shuffle the girl he decides to pick will be completely unexpected.

Or they could go the generic main girl lead. Honestly, I hope he rejects her and she continues to eat and eat until she is a house and no one will ever want anything to do with her. God I hate that can't-stop-eating bitch. Her voice, her character, her personality, SHOW US YOUR YANDERE SIDE IBUKI & MADOKA AND DRIVE A BULLET THROUGH HER SKULL!
Jun 21, 2011 12:38 PM
Apr 2011
@dfsafsaf i'll be very happy if it'll happen lol
@okthxbaii XD liked your explanation of Ui LOL
Jun 21, 2011 12:59 PM
Jun 2011
pray for an ending where all he does is make up with ibuki and i guess madoka

But really, I just can't get over how much of an idiot he is. I'm trying to think of a way that this can still have a happy ending (where he doesn't choose anyone but finally grows a brain and somehow patches the relationships), but the windows are getting smaller and smaller.

However I DO believe that Ibuki and he have to make up, especially if he chooses Ui since the two are like best friends.

So now we have to pray.

And unfortunately I agree that a school days-esque ending would be better than the ending that seems to be coming.
Jun 21, 2011 1:47 PM

Jan 2009
okthxbaii said:
If it is ANYTHING like Shuffle the girl he decides to pick will be completely unexpected.
If it's like Shuffle, then I'll actually get my Madoka ending, fuck yeah.
It goes without saying that I was positively surprised by the last episode of Shuffle.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 21, 2011 2:23 PM

Sep 2008
MasterOnani said:
I raged so hard when he rejected Ibuki. Is he seriously going to end up with that fat slut who has a brother complex?

QFT...

Sure, I don't mind my generic harem animes but if they are going to be played out like this. Then its just regret and a 6/10 from me.
Jun 21, 2011 3:20 PM

Mar 2011
Date with Kazu & Ibuki, though it wasn't really one...
Ibubi got rejected :(
lmfao Ayumi Sketched Ui. :D
lol Ui thought it was a nude portrait xD
Ui found out the truth,
Can't wait for the wrap up of the series !
Looking forward to the last episode !

Jun 21, 2011 3:21 PM
May 2011
~_~ Sigh, don´t go for UI please just stay with Ibuki...
but to be honest Did Ui cry in the preview of the final episode?

anyway, I love this anime the only problem is the ending (final episodes)...

6/10 here

But yeah, an OVA with a different ending could be nice :)
JVHQJun 21, 2011 3:25 PM
Jun 21, 2011 4:52 PM
Dec 2009
Hope Hina's wins :), but I highly doubt it. After watching this episode, I rather have Ibuki instead of UI.. though, it was quite obvious who'd end up with Kazu in the end because of that kiss in the first episode, I hope they won't end up together. Wish there was more drama in this, but with the art, can't expect much.
tag©.androgynous
Jun 21, 2011 5:26 PM

Jan 2011
Maybe we could have Moeka come shoot Ui in the head too :p
Jun 21, 2011 5:45 PM

Nov 2009
The last wall has fallen, our trump Ibuki has been rejected. Horrible ending en route. Prepare for imbacil Ui.

I have to say Ibuki's episode was good: The fact that Kazuma ran back because he wasn't dense, well that made my day.

I seriously wonder how they pick the route for these adaptions. Ui is the worst option out of the whole harem and everyone seems to agree.
Jun 21, 2011 7:38 PM

Jul 2008
UGHHH I knew it was coming.. the rejection.. yet I wished it didn't. Ibuki is the coolest girl in the whole anime!! Kazuma is an idiot for not noticing that. I don't hate Ui but I don't especially like her either. She hasn't done ANYTHING to really have Kazuma fall in love with her, except for the kiss. (which would be really stupid if that was the reason) Can't be that he likes her because she eats a lot. >.> Anyways, the anime dropped score for me.
mcc badge

Toph: "Even though I was born blind, I've never had any problems seeing."
Jun 21, 2011 9:43 PM
Feb 2009
ohh shiet ibukiii nooo
Jun 21, 2011 10:20 PM

Jun 2009
It was great that Kazuma didn't go Ui Ui Ui Ui Ui Fucking Ui! on their date then he goes running back to Ibuki and hoped for something positive.. only to find out he rejected her. Fuck you Kazuma and Friendzone tendencies to any girl not named Ui.

Yes, go out with that Brocon Glutton. You don't deserve any of them specially my poor Madoka.
Jun 21, 2011 10:33 PM

May 2010
There's no other way around, just choose between:
Kazuma X Ui
Kazuma X Ayumu
Jun 21, 2011 11:32 PM

Nov 2010
Ui: Most screentime.
Madoka: Childhood connection.

I think these two are the most likely, let's see what happens though.
Jun 21, 2011 11:46 PM

Aug 2010
Man I hate whats coming a generic ending where Kazuma and Ui date stupid.
Kazuma shouldn't pick Ui because out of all the girls she had the worst reason for liking him. Ui only likes Kazuma because she has a brother complex and Kazuma reminds her of her brother. Ui shes ok but I don't like how the main female has the disty peronality, shes dumb, and all she does is eat. They should of made someone else the lead female better personality choice.

All i'm hoping for is that Kazuma ends up with anybody but Ui.
Ibuki actually likes him because he was there for her.
Madoka is his childhood friend.
I'm only mentioning Ibuki and Madoka because they actually confessed there feelings.
Jun 22, 2011 2:10 AM

Sep 2009
I dunno why people hate genki characters like Ui. Mayby this girls too hyper but they are good. But yes, Ui not so clever as, for example Miyako and Mizuki from Ef but still I think she would be best couple for Kazuma. Ibuki is second for me but one more tsundere ending would be too much IMHO, so I don't upset that she was rejected
Jun 22, 2011 2:14 AM

Aug 2009
I swear that majority of the romance animes/manga I watch/read never have the pairing I want in the end. Stuff like this should follow the Amagami format.
Jun 22, 2011 2:18 AM

Oct 2010
SoFarGone said:
Stuff like this should follow the Amagami format.
Amen to that one. With the extra ecchi, definitely would be good.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 22, 2011 3:49 AM

Oct 2010
= 3 = waited for this episode finally get to end it i dont want to watch the last episode cause it was kind of a let down that it HAD to be ui.... owell harem is harem
Jun 22, 2011 6:01 AM

Mar 2009
Hope they release OVAs like clannad, which shows the ending for other girls.

Ibuki & Sakai > Ui.

Ui doesn't progress enough throughout the series tbh.
Jun 22, 2011 7:54 AM

Jul 2010
Damn, Ibuki was one of my favorites! I really like the "date" they had. Even though Kazuma really is dense, it was kinda hard to understand if she was joking or not. Especially when she keeps on saying it was a joke afterwards.

Now it'll either be Ui or nobody, and I'm fearing the latter. =(

Jun 22, 2011 11:01 AM

Apr 2011
Don't worry Ibuki, I'm here for youuu!!!

*jumps to monitor*

CRASH!!!

x_x;
Jun 22, 2011 11:04 AM

Jan 2010
Poor Ibuki, now im gonna hate this anime so much D:
Sorry for my bad english ;c
Jun 22, 2011 11:04 AM
May 2011
Freak_On_A_Leash said:
"Everybody dies"

That would be the best ending for this anime after he rejected Ibuki.
we need a school days ending seriously, i put up with that POS Kimi ga Nozomu Eien going without a ending where everyone kills eachother, please just once god have a ending where they do kill all the annoying people
Jun 22, 2011 11:13 AM

May 2008
lol i guess i must be like the only one i was hoping for a Ui end after ep 1 :)
Jun 22, 2011 1:13 PM

Sep 2009
He's letting all the good ones get away.m They should have an OVA like in Clannad.
Jun 22, 2011 1:15 PM

Nov 2008
I feel like I'm the only one who likes Ui, but w/e. Ibuki is nice and all, but I never really warmed up to her or characters like her.

For this episode, I was actually more surprised that Ui was willing to pose nude....that was unexpected. Anyways, I'm glad my favorite girl is ending up with Kazuma. Sure, she was confused about her feelings, but a lot of girls have a brother complex when their little or at least that's what I've seen and heard. I'm glad Kazuma rejected them properly, especially since he has someone he likes already. It'd be worst if he went out with any girl who confessed to him, while liking someone else.

Nice episode overall.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Visual Novel

Juto1 - May 25, 2023

1 by kou_starz »»
May 26, 2023 3:44 AM

» Worth to watch?

LukaNV - Apr 3, 2023

17 by Imnotevenweeb »»
Apr 4, 2023 9:19 PM

Poll: » Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

uis - Apr 10, 2011

134 by anajit99 »»
Apr 4, 2023 6:47 AM

Poll: » Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 26, 2011

203 by DZento »»
Jan 24, 2023 10:29 AM

Poll: » Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Apr 25, 2011

68 by Aworkstar »»
Oct 17, 2022 7:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.