MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

What are you watching?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» 20+ »» What are you watching?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (238) « First ... « 90 91 [92] 93 94 » ... Last »
04-25-12, 12:04 PM

metamorphius said:
That sucks, Lotus.
I have downloaded the first season recently, but I haven't had time to check it out yet.

if you do i want to check it out too, so please let me know what you think. your opinion is highly esteemed by me. i've heard so many epic things, and i'll watch it regardless but it's a matter of moving up my priorities list.

04-25-12, 12:09 PM

talonbone said:

and meta, *applauds* BRAVO!
i loved those entries, im not into reading at all but i must say those entries were very entertaining ^^ i really enjoyed them!

Thank you very much *bows* I'm glad you enjoyed the read.

billmurderface said:

if you do i want to check it out too, so please let me know what you think. your opinion is highly esteemed by me. i've heard so many epic things, and i'll watch it regardless but it's a matter of moving up my priorities list.

I most certainly will.
I really want to start watching it, but I just keep postponing it. >.<
“With the invention of the internet, any subliterate cretin can be Michiko Kakutani.”

04-25-12, 4:07 PM

@talonbone yeah I was really amazed when I first saw those videos but here is one that was leaked don't know what ep this would be.
Can't wait to see this fight.

04-25-12, 7:06 PM

Latest ep of Madoka Magica. I wish the blu rays weren't so dang expensive!
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho Marx

04-25-12, 7:58 PM

I'm enjoying Aishiteruze Baby. It's not so serious that I have trouble getting through it, and not so silly that there's no tension pulling me forward through the series.
"Holy shit I can't remember how I got to your page but thank you so much for posting that Clannad piano video it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard thank you I fucking love you man"

XD

04-25-12, 9:07 PM

@Oof I really loved Aishiteruze Baby now I feel like re-watching it.

04-26-12, 2:20 AM

Aww. It's starting to be a bit too Hallmark after the halfway mark ... Hope it returns to form, soon.
"Holy shit I can't remember how I got to your page but thank you so much for posting that Clannad piano video it's one of the most beautiful things I've ever heard thank you I fucking love you man"

XD

04-26-12, 10:04 AM

Started second season of Hayate no Gotoku.

04-26-12, 11:08 AM

Every time Hayate no Gotoku is mentioned, I'm reminded about how the third season needs to hurry up and be put out already...

Some thoughts on other stuff I went through recently:

Spice and Wolf could use another season. Love the chemistry of Holo and Lawrence and their hustling tactics. A must-see for romance fans.

Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora brought something different to the table, at least for me. It's a shame that the story felt rushed and the production was lackluster, but it was still fairly entertaining.

Sora no Woto seems to be quite underrated, at least according to MAL. I think any of you who liked K-On! will like this one. Seems to have more story and drama to it, although it retains a good amount of moe and lightheartedness to balance things out.

2014 Anime Impressions: Winter | Spring | Summer | Fall

04-26-12, 11:36 AM

Does anyone feel that Saber becomes a bit too Mary Sue-ish in Fate/Zero?

"Why, yes, I'm blonde, beautiful, proud, good, I have an invisible sword, I can manipulate air, I'm super strong, I regenerate the health of anyone that holds my sword's scabbard, I regenerate my armour, I perform crazy acrobatics ... and guess what? I walk on water, too."

Fate/Zero2 has some making up to do.

XD

04-26-12, 11:43 AM

tsuritama;)

04-26-12, 11:55 AM

StyleF1re said:

Sora no Woto seems to be quite underrated, at least according to MAL. I think any of you who liked K-On! will like this one. Seems to have more story and drama to it, although it retains a good amount of moe and lightheartedness to balance things out.

Hell yeah, glad to see there are people who like Sora no Woto. It is my favourite anime from winter 2010 season.
“With the invention of the internet, any subliterate cretin can be Michiko Kakutani.”

04-26-12, 2:51 PM

Oh man, I've got to get to watching this again. Chris Tucker was fucking awesome in this.

Great movie ...

Tonight, I think!

XD

04-26-12, 3:39 PM

hmm ill have to check out sora no woto

just finished my last exam this afternoon so ill finally have some time to watch anime

04-26-12, 5:25 PM

@Oof is that from 5th element?

"If you were to turn into a snake tomorrow and begin devouring humans, and from the same mouth you started devouring humans, you cried out to me 'I love you,' would I still be able to say 'I love you' the same way I do today?"

04-26-12, 5:35 PM

Oof said:

Oh man, I've got to get to watching this again. Chris Tucker was fucking awesome in this.

Great movie ...

Tonight, I think!

Absolutely agree, Tucker was really hilariously awesome in The Fifth Element. I've watched it three times and it never gets old.

04-27-12, 12:48 PM

watching My Boss My Hero, damn hilarious XD
I'm also watching game of thrones season 2. Amazing show ^^
ยด

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere" Carl Sagan

04-27-12, 1:00 PM

5th element is one of my favorite movies. BIG BIG BADA BOOM!!

04-27-12, 1:16 PM

metamorphius said:
Absolutely agree, Tucker was really hilariously awesome in The Fifth Element. I've watched it three times and it never gets old.

I think I'm somewhere in the 5+, 10- span. Which is odd, for me. I almost never rewatch anything. This and BtVS (the series, not the movie) are some of the few things I've bothered to rewatch occasionally. Also Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Love it.

talonbone said:
5th element is one of my favorite movies. BIG BIG BADA BOOM!!

"Pleh-yaz ... Haelp ...! Plee- ahz. Plahyahz ... Hulp!"

Leeloo -- hot and fluent in canhazcheeseburger. XD

I had such a good time watching it with the girlfriend last night. Lounging on the couch, popcorn in one hand, hot chocolate in the other. What more could a lover of silly sci-fi ask for?

XD

04-27-12, 1:37 PM

@Oof

I too rarely rewatch anything. There are few exceptions ofc.

Btw, something relevant...

Pages (238) « First ... « 90 91 [92] 93 94 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices