MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai: Under the Innocent Sky. »» Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (5) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

41 53.25%
4 out of 5: Liked it

23 29.87%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 9.09%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 3.90%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 3.90%
Voters: 77

06-25-11, 6:15 AM

Nothing less from NAVEL.

They really know how to make shitty anime...

5/10

06-25-11, 8:11 AM

Great final episode that ended up revealing a lot of info, if I were to rate this show based on this episode alone I'd give it a 9 but there was too many other things that screwed it all up so 7/10

06-25-11, 1:31 PM

Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
An amazing conclusion that reveals most out of Haneda/Kobato's family circumstances. I always knew from the OP something was up with the mother and now from the looks of the following,

along with it counterparts in the spoiler
the problem is that most of them are abstract so someone else's view on that would be nice to have. Well at least I know now that the mother was feared and most likely resorted to violence from the looks of the drawings at the beginning of the episode. From what I understood, I believe that Youji went to the priest to consult of all this mother happening and that in turn being at that Church caused him a headache. Not just any but a maelstrom type where it really hurts a lot. What really affected me most is that it's the first time I see Youji crying and those black leaves inside of his own world.

Kobato was splendid with her white wings as follows,

she was great in saving from what looks like a depressing real Haneda. Regardless the graduation was splendid in the spoiler
it was flashy and the rescue by Kobato was nice and so was her fan service of panties. I also loved how Kobato proves to Youji that it was not his fault in the spoiler
that hug was very emotional as well as the meaning of the bloody feather becoming white, which really the meaning is Haneda being purified by Kobato. I am still a little confused as to the 8 wings less it represents the 4 girls that like each a personality of Haneda. Kobato's friend being shy her and all reserved was adorable. Her looks aren't that bad.

In thee end I shall miss this show's psychological value.

BTW: Loved the intermission of all the girls in the spoiler
it was really nice to see with wings and dressed like that. I also got to admit that the end art of the episode was of most amazing impression in the spoiler
of a unique art and featuring Asuka/Kobato. I loved the way it was depicted and shown.

That was nice

06-25-11, 2:23 PM

That was one hell of a ride, i give the episode 4/5, sure clears up alot of things and i give the anime a 9/10 overall, i was originally gonna give it a 7/10 but Asuka's cold and cool personality + punching haneda without hesitation just for not being the normal haneda gave it an 8/10, Asuka blushing at the end and looking away gave it a 9/10, but the lack of romance between them because you clearly see she has feelings for him prevented me from giving it a 10/10, none the less we got that nice panty shot from her, she isn't just the emotionless girl she seems like, her blushing isn't something you saw alot so i enjoyed that. Also i lol'd at hiyoko taking haneda (chitose was shown to have come out) in an arm lock which also made me believe they were the cutest couple in the series with the most romantic scenes. I dont know about wanting a big sister like Asuka.. i'd be afraid to leave my room, but as a girlfriend, i wish i was haneda right now
~ The Blade Children

06-25-11, 8:53 PM

06-25-11, 10:20 PM

I give it an 8/10, but only because they FINALLY started developing the story-line so fucking late in.
As expected of the director of the failure known as Shukufuku no Campanella.
They could've at least chosen one of the heroines (Minette doesn't count..right? I just don't like her..)
Anyways, back on topic.
Kobato redeems herself at the very end, but still, I don't really like her selfishness and Asuka annoys me too.
I only found Hayato and Chitose's routes fun.
Now let's see Funimation ruin this!

06-26-11, 10:52 AM

Well, all loose ends got tied together and I still haven't got a clue. xD

Nah I lied. At least I understand the bigger picture now. Nice to see he got all the good traits from all the personalities. I'm also surprised everyone believed him and accepted it so quickly.

The last scene was nice! Each girl succeeded in bringing out each personality in the end. Overall a pretty decent and original series.=)

06-26-11, 11:04 AM

Confusing anime but overall was fun :) 7/10

06-26-11, 2:42 PM

kuroisakura1000 said:
I still remember how people reacted to the first episode of the series, but now I'm glad they decided to end the series like this.

I also agree that if they made the series at least a 2 seasoner it would have been a better story. Still I think for amount of time they had, it still turned out to be a good adaption for the VN.

It's true It would be a better story if they had turned it a 2 seasoner.
Also the first ep is the real filter to see if you really want to see the anime, for the ones who didn't wanted to saw it because of the first ep im sad for them

06-26-11, 5:25 PM

I'm a bit confused on Takashi and Kobata's relationship; The scene with flashbacks/drawings of the unstable mother and kids seemed to suggest Takashi and Kobata are either half-brother/sister or cousins. Did I misunderstand something?

06-26-11, 10:00 PM

Gridley17 said:
The scene with flashbacks/drawings of the unstable mother and kids seemed to suggest Takashi and Kobata are either half-brother/sister or cousins. Did I misunderstand something?
I do think it may be. There was a mention of a brother's child thus it would mean the same mother it was but 2 different males. It was briefly mentioned.

Since the other guy is a brother to the original father of Youji then the similarity is there.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

06-28-11, 6:07 AM

@YumeKichi11,I really like your way of discussing each & every episode.

06-28-11, 11:48 PM

Damn, that was rushed.

06-29-11, 2:01 AM

Well, the last few episodes really surprised me and bumped up this show quite a bit. I will definitely rewatch it, to see what I have missed in the first round. Sad to see Dora go, he was my favorite character, but at least there was a hint that at some level they are still present in the brother. Well, considering the fact that he has lived quite some time with multiple personalities, it is only understandable that they somewhat become a part of you. Anyway, 4/5 for the episode, and I'm giving the series a 7/10.

Ps: I realized only in the penultimate episode who was voicing DJ Condor...*facepalm*

06-29-11, 5:44 AM

I don't feel it was rushed, once the problem was clear the solution wasn't that far ahead, its much better like that than to watch 98 episodes more in which Asuka won't tell him about his split personality.

I wouldn't mind more of this anime but i think its length for its story was perfect , any more and it could get wasted *easily*.

I still think people who gave it less than 9/10 didn't understand it or are fags or would probably give it 10/10 if the main character was a vampire and asuka was a crab and that had zero relation to the actual story and it didn't matter at all.
Non-supernatural romance/comedies are *so* much better, and this anime wasn't supernatural but the nice way of showing things and the way *all* the guys think was really good and even such people who *need* supernatural crap in their anime should be happy..
Modified by incisorr, 06-29-11, 5:49 AM

06-29-11, 12:54 PM

Ya, cause if I'm not exactly like you and don't feel this show is a near masterpiece I must be a fag! Grow up kid. It was an alright show, maybe even good-very good, but believe it or not people are free to (and frequently DO) have their own opinions. And they may not even be incorrect about those opinions!

1700+ users voted and the show is rated in the high 6's. Lets even round that up to a 7.0. On the rating scale 7 = between fine and very good. Ya, seems about right along with what I took from the show. Do you think that MAYBE you're being a bit of a fanboy and taking OTHERS' opinions a bit too personally? I'm not going to knock you if you rated and truly feel this show was great or even a masterpiece. Again, that's the thing about opinions; people have different ones, and maybe to them their own opinion is more true than yours...

I voted this show a 7, ie "good". The show dragged a bit at times, but I was actually happy with the harem ending for this particular show. I don't think it would have worked as well for the majority of other shows. And there were a few select scenes that were amazingly great, a la the Asuka vs. personalities beat-down scene. The rest of the show aside, this scene alone almost brings this show to the "unforgettable" level.

06-30-11, 12:22 AM

oh man you're like the 5th person saying "OMG FANBOY U SAXXX"

kids on MAL are quite fucking dumb arent they? Is fanboy supposed to be an insult or what?
Lets assume i am a *fanboy* - so what?i am like that because the anime is good and worth it, and its *probably* because it was misunderstood by many people and that passively fuels my fanboyism for it, because i like going against the majority since they are almost always wrong, as it has been proven over and over during the history of humanity.

This show had score 6,4 when only 6 out of 12 episodes are out, i have every single right to flame people because they didn't even watch it until the end and they even give rates, it doesn't make me a fanboy it makes me a decent person. I respect people's work so before i judge i want to see the whole, if i don't then i don't judge, but thats not the case here.

Throughout the animes ive seen this show was pretty unique, i don't have 100203149210941 days of watched anime but i seriously doubt there are that many masterpiece animes which i haven't seen yet( i dont care bout shit like naruto one piece and so on im talking bout comedies/ecchies right now)

06-30-11, 1:07 PM

I give it an 8, it was strange at frst but gets better in the end.

I also lol'd when the last scene is like the beginning on episode 1. :D

06-30-11, 7:38 PM

I might have to re watch this series, I dropped it because the first 4 episodes was boring as hell, and did not think it would get any better...

07-01-11, 6:05 AM

Thought I skipped an episode at first when the beginning. I was completely lost >.<

Timing was a bit of an issue with this series, started painfully slow, got to the good stuff in 9~11, and then 12 flew by like the Nozomi 108.
El Psy Congroo

Pages (5) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices