Pages (81) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 18, 2011 5:09 PM

Jan 2008
Couple of recent pics :).

Jun 18, 2011 5:13 PM
Jun 2011
JusticeUndone said:
xOwlheart said:

My hair has been through so much, i honestly don't know how it hasn't fallen out yet! But i'm making it my mission to get it healthy atm, cause i wanna go white ^_^
Ooh how many do you have? I have 8 tattoos, there's some pics on my tumblr if you wanna see. I'm addicted!

Aaaaw you look AMAZING in that pic!!! And I love those tattoos!! I wanted to have one too, but I'm a chicken! :P Well generally I know it has to be sth that I won't regret..

Btw I know what you mean about the hair. I hadn't done anything much to mine until around two years ago, when I started trying some stuff, but only slightly. Until 6 months ago..when I went "nuts" and did 3 shades of bleaches, and pink highlights, also cut it like scene hair and stuff. And ever since, to keep it in relatively good shape, I have to put like 5 different products when I wash them, plus I feel like they don't have the same volume they had before..

Thanks very much :) Yeah it can be a tough decision about what you REALLY want on your skin, cause it's there forever. But if it's something you've liked a long time you won't regret it, i know i don't :)

Haha i've had pink hair before, it was such high maintenence though. I had to bleach it and dye it literally 3 times a week otherwise the pink would start to fade into 'frutella' color D: it was awful. My hair is very dry after all the damage it's been through but i'm so bored of my hair now i just really want to change it!

Oooh by the way i totally love your hair in those pictures you just put up! ^_^
Jun 18, 2011 5:23 PM

Aug 2009
xOwlheart said:

Thanks very much :) Yeah it can be a tough decision about what you REALLY want on your skin, cause it's there forever. But if it's something you've liked a long time you won't regret it, i know i don't :)

Haha i've had pink hair before, it was such high maintenence though. I had to bleach it and dye it literally 3 times a week otherwise the pink would start to fade into 'frutella' color D: it was awful. My hair is very dry after all the damage it's been through but i'm so bored of my hair now i just really want to change it!

I think I'll do one in the future, I'm thinking of a Japanese character..

I agree, but I'm just letting it fade now, cause I don't know if I want it pink again, I don't even know what I want it..lol. so until I decide, it sort of fades, but for now it doesn't look too bad, I think it has blend better with the rest of my hair color. Well good thing is that I didn't need to bleach the part I dyed pink, cause my base color is pretty light.
Did you have your whole hair dyed pink? Or just a few tuffs? I think I wouldn't dare dye the whole thing, only cause of the maintenance it would need!!
I hear ya.. once you start playing with the hair colors and styles, it's hard to stop!

CardcaptorKitty said:

X3!!!

D'aw, thanks a lot, Justice. :D

I have, like, a dozen cat ears. I want to wear them more often, but I usually just put them on at cons or parties - sometimes I'll wear them around the house if I'm in the mood. XD

you're welcome!! :D you look sooo cute with them!! *.* nyaan
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Jun 18, 2011 5:28 PM

Apr 2011
@Seasonreaper
You're all-American in that first pick
-Hot Dog
-Coca Cola
-Cowboy hat
-Camping? Or is that some sort of Carnival?
Jun 18, 2011 5:46 PM
Jun 2011
JusticeUndone said:
xOwlheart said:

I think I'll do one in the future, I'm thinking of a Japanese character..

I agree, but I'm just letting it fade now, cause I don't know if I want it pink again, I don't even know what I want it..lol. so until I decide, it sort of fades, but for now it doesn't look too bad, I think it has blend better with the rest of my hair color. Well good thing is that I didn't need to bleach the part I dyed pink, cause my base color is pretty light.
Did you have your whole hair dyed pink? Or just a few tuffs? I think I wouldn't dare dye the whole thing, only cause of the maintenance it would need!!
I hear ya.. once you start playing with the hair colors and styles, it's hard to stop!

Oooh do it! If it's something you really want i say go for it :D
Lol fair enough, my hair is naturally dark brown/black so whatever colour i go it needs maintenence anyway - cant win!
I had all of my hair pink, with hair extensions too so it was really long. People used to say i looked like an anime character :') But it was ridiculous the amount of times i had to dye it, i probably won't go pink again because it fades so quickly.
Jun 18, 2011 5:58 PM

Jan 2011
@justice
haha i didn't know i was "gazing," i think i was just tired and annoyed that i had to use a shitty webcam...but thank you ^_^. and i didn't realize mess and disorginization was your thing, but i'll take it. btw your picture bunch was *ahem* quite lovely as always *.*

@kitty
dig the cat ears too ^_^...you're right you are cute, but don't sell yourself short on sexiness either =p

@reaper
dude are you sure you didn't go to highschool in VA and you're not like 28 and your name is jason?...cuz i swear you are the twin of one of my best friends from then...hair, camo pants, even the hot dog. scary >_>
Jun 18, 2011 6:00 PM

Aug 2009
Lotus97 said:
@Seasonreaper
-Hot Dog
-Coca Cola
-Cowboy hat

exactly what I was thinking!! :D really cool style!!! plus you look so happy!!

xOwlheart said:

Oooh do it! If it's something you really want i say go for it :D
Lol fair enough, my hair is naturally dark brown/black so whatever colour i go it needs maintenence anyway - cant win!
I had all of my hair pink, with hair extensions too so it was really long. People used to say i looked like an anime character :') But it was ridiculous the amount of times i had to dye it, i probably won't go pink again because it fades so quickly.

Ok, thnx I think you persuaded me, srsly! :P

omg whole hair!! I love seeing it in other people, but I'm just too lazy to do all the maintenence it needs.. extensions need care too. wow you're a hair-hero! xD
ooh! if you have a pic from that time with the pink hair, you should def share with us! :D it would be cool to see it! ^.^
Jun 18, 2011 6:06 PM

Aug 2009
@Bill

my picture bunch??! whuuut? haha loved that! xD it was a "synthesis"!! lol kiddin' :P
that *ahem* thingy kinda confused me.. is that a good thing or bad? :P
anyway.. when i say mess is my thing, well i don't say I enjoy it, but my room is usually messy, so..! xD Every time I tide it up, it gets the same way in a few hours.. T.T it's pointless.. all my efforts are futile. LOL
Jun 18, 2011 6:18 PM

Jan 2011
@justice
the ahem thing is definitely good...better than heaping too much praise upon you and giving you a big head so i'm vague and cryptic instead ^_^. yeah i didn't know what else to call your montage, my vocabulary is good most of the time but sometimes it fails me.
this is actually the basement here and...well dad just heaps crap in here and leaves it, so every so often it's up to me to turn the mountain of shit into something decent...ugh
Jun 18, 2011 6:27 PM

Aug 2009
@Bill

k, fair enough! :P thankies again!
haha I was kiddin', I just posted one after the other anyway, it was random! :P
ooh that kinda sucks, there was a time last year when me and my mom went to the basement and we threw out almost everything! it was such a relief! you know sometimes we think we need some stuff, but we never look for them anyways, so it's better to just get rid of them in the end. Plus it's bad "Feng Shui" keeping tons of garbage! :PPP No really.. the "energy" of the place doesn't refresh properly. ^.^
Jun 18, 2011 7:06 PM

Jan 2008
Lotus97 said:
@Seasonreaper
-Hot Dog
-Coca Cola
-Cowboy hat

Haha, I was actually at an event for Harley Davidson motorcycles at the time, so that explains the overly american feel of the place/food etc.

billmurderface said:

dude are you sure you didn't go to highschool in VA and you're not like 28 and your name is jason?...cuz i swear you are the twin of one of my best friends from then...hair, camo pants, even the hot dog. scary >_>

Heh, you aren't the first person to say that about someone they know, although they know of someone different. Maybe I just have a lot of clones scattered around the world?
Jun 19, 2011 11:31 AM

Aug 2010
@Justice

I use the same kinda hairdo like you have in those pics, but it's working better on you, because your hair is not that thick as mine -> easier to control.

This was my black and white style couple of years ago.

I loved it! But I had to save my hair

Jun 19, 2011 11:48 AM
Jun 2011
JusticeUndone said:

Ok, thnx I think you persuaded me, srsly! :P

omg whole hair!! I love seeing it in other people, but I'm just too lazy to do all the maintenence it needs.. extensions need care too. wow you're a hair-hero! xD
ooh! if you have a pic from that time with the pink hair, you should def share with us! :D it would be cool to see it! ^.^

Wooo! :')
Extensions just need washing sometimes, they're not that much high maintenence ^_^ Sure i'll just go dig up some pictures from my tumblr!

Jun 19, 2011 12:13 PM

Apr 2011
@Owlheart
Pink hair looks cool. You look signifcantly younger in those pics, but maybe just the angle
Jun 19, 2011 12:36 PM

Jan 2008
Lotus97 said:
@Owlheart
Pink hair looks cool.

I agree with this. Then again I've always liked pink hair, plus it's just the right shade. Too many people go with the whole highlighter pink colour, but the lighter pastelly colour looks better in my opinion :).
Jun 19, 2011 2:27 PM
Jun 2011
I said in my introduction i look about 12, i hate it ):
Thanks, i don't like hot pinks or dark pinks, pale pinks look amazing though!
Jun 19, 2011 5:05 PM

Aug 2009
@Lumikki

You are really lucky to have thick hair though, cause it adds more volume and it can stand more experiments on it. Btw your white and black looked amazing, but I can only imagine how hard it was to maintain.

@xOwlheart

I was mostly thinking about brushing the extentions. Doesn't that become somewhat complicated when the natural hair grows longer? I don't know though, i haven't put any yet.
That pink shade looked absolutely amazing on you! The haircut is pretty too. Also kinda random but I like that necklace! xD btw do you buy the dyes online and apply them yourself or you go to the hairdresser's?
Jun 19, 2011 5:19 PM

Jan 2011
this reminds me, if anyone dyes their hair a new color or gets a new crazy haircut or something, whatever, that should be a new post. must keep us updated ^_^

i've been putting off a mohawk for a while. a bright red one at that. i think i'm worried that i might have weird bumps on my head or something =\. plus i missed my hair being long. it used to be waaay longer than it is now. may just grow it out.

@lumikki
btw i don't think i mentioned it, but you said you haven't been to the hairdresser in some time. if i ever go to finland (prob doubtful, but still), you have to do my hair just once. we are angel siblings after all =p
Jun 19, 2011 7:51 PM

Jan 2011
Lotus97 said:
@Camellia
Nice to see you posting again. Congrats on losing the weight, I know how that is to lose weight (although I recently gained some back). Hmmm, maybe your uncle is a perv and he's into younger girls...

Hehe thank you! Yea, losing weight is not easy at all. When you let your guard down, you gain it back. Which I think I'm starting to lol. You make a good point. He might be. O.O

billmurderface said:

@camellia
yeah i started getting snow white strands a couple years ago...very disconcerting =. you would seem the last person to have a serious face all the time, i would have figured you as the goofing around type...no reason why, just did.

Yea, it's weird but interesting. My Dad says white hair is that you're gaining wisdom. xD Lol, I'm told that lots of time. I guess the me through my writing comes out different than in real life. In rl, even when I try to tell a joke, it comes out in monotone, that my friends get confused and go "Is she telling a joke? I can't tell!" xD

JusticeUndone said:

wow, that's like almost the same as me! O.O
now I need to see your pic!!! if you do look like 15 you'll have to pay a fee for us letting you be in this club! :P

We might be twins!! But my skin color is darker. xD Haha, I don't really see how I look 15 and whatnot, but since I'm always mistaken as a middle school kid, I've started to believe it lol.

YukiTsubakiJun 20, 2011 12:47 PM
Jun 19, 2011 8:45 PM

Jan 2011
@camellia
first of all i'm glad you did post a picture of you smiling because it's very lovely. i see what you mean about the baby cheeks, but it's a positive trait on you. i'm amazed at the attractiveness around here and you are by no means an exception. =O

as far as what your dad said, i've heard that too. i always told them it was BS, that i'm just too stressed out, but maybe they're right. hopefully you're not too stressed out. i'm sure you're plenty wise. btw i loooove deadpan humor. kudos. =p
Jun 20, 2011 2:53 AM

Aug 2010
@Bill

I can do my angel brother's hair anytime! You don't have to come all to way here, we can meet in a half way.

Jun 20, 2011 10:17 AM

Jan 2009
@xOwlHeart
Pink... Hair... *Fallen in love* x3
Jun 21, 2011 10:32 AM
Jun 2011
JusticeUndone said:

@xOwlheart

I was mostly thinking about brushing the extentions. Doesn't that become somewhat complicated when the natural hair grows longer? I don't know though, i haven't put any yet.
That pink shade looked absolutely amazing on you! The haircut is pretty too. Also kinda random but I like that necklace! xD btw do you buy the dyes online and apply them yourself or you go to the hairdresser's?

Not really, i cut my hair anyways when it grows longer, mainly because of damage from the bleach >.< But i've been wearing extensions for years now. I would get glued in ones but they're so bad for your hair!
Awh thankyou :3 I buy my dyes from beeunique.com, well that's where my last pink one came from. My friend gave me a few of her dyes too. I've never been to a hairdressers, i'm really good with hair (training to become a hairdresser in september) :'3 Plus they never do what i want with my hair.

Thanks for the comments guys.
Jun 22, 2011 4:59 PM

Jul 2010
Me about a year ago

Me at Nekocon Nov. 2010, I got a Picture with me wearing my Tail but its blurry really bad. My Camera on my phone sucks with auto focus. If you move it makes everything blurry.

StaticNekoXJun 22, 2011 5:02 PM

Jun 23, 2011 1:09 PM
Jun 2011
@StaticNekoX I love the hat! I want one!

Btw guys, i start my epic journey of going from black hair to white hair next week. Wish me luck >.< lol
Jun 23, 2011 1:15 PM

Jul 2010
xOwlheart said:
@StaticNekoX I love the hat! I want one!

Btw guys, i start my epic journey of going from black hair to white hair next week. Wish me luck >.< lol

http://www.pawstar.com/

Here ya go is the site for the hat. I as well got my Goggles there to as they sell Steam Punk gear there to. But its my favorite site by far from some of the other sites ive seen. I just dont like there Paws sadly... Its hard to find a good pair of paws unless you make your own. I got mine from a Convention they went to last year.

Jun 23, 2011 1:17 PM
Jun 2011
StaticNekoX said:

Here ya go is the site for the hat. I as well got my Goggles there to as they sell Steam Punk gear there to. But its my favorite site by far from some of the other sites ive seen. I just dont like there Paws sadly... Its hard to find a good pair of paws unless you make your own. I got mine from a Convention they went to last year.

Awesome :) I've seen similar ones on ebay i think, i really need more hats like this :')
Jun 23, 2011 1:21 PM

Jul 2010
xOwlheart said:
StaticNekoX said:

Awesome :) I've seen similar ones on ebay i think, i really need more hats like this :')

The little orange fuzzy things have squeak toys in them XD its like here doggie... X3

Jun 23, 2011 1:24 PM

Aug 2009
@Static
Wow, you look really cool in those pics! Love the hat! :D
You're lucky to have such stuff there, most of the times here they don't even ship them.. :/

@Sapphire

Good luck!!! :D It'll go great, no worries! :))
Jun 23, 2011 1:29 PM

Jul 2010
@ Justice

Well i wanted to go for years to cons and stuff but i was so shy and i never really had alot of friends that was into anime. So untill i was out of High School i really never got to go untill then. So i missed out on alot of stuff that i wished i didnt when i was in school. The Goggles Filcker and i always take them to the raves with me.

Jun 23, 2011 1:54 PM

Aug 2010
@Static

I love your hat!!!!!! Cat ears ftw!

Jun 23, 2011 1:55 PM

Aug 2009
Don't worry, man. Most of us missed stuff like that in school too. My tastes and everything about me has changed dramatically since then. Thing is it's never too late to dedicate ourselves in things we love! :)
Jun 23, 2011 2:02 PM

Jul 2010
@ Lumikki

Thx i love em to X3 rawr! I started to buy a carry bag that had a Fox on the side and he was eating a cookie and it said OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM on it XD and his face was like X3

@ Justice

Yea i feel ya you know i about totally faded out of Anime about year ago and when i went to my first convention it like kick started my love for anime again lol. Damn those anime conventions! DAMN! X3 lol

Jun 23, 2011 2:14 PM

Aug 2009
@Static

haha to me it looks like you really like them! xDD
Jun 23, 2011 2:22 PM

Jul 2010
I love talking about anime and thats one thing i love about going to anime cons and thats to get to know other people thats into the same stuff. I mean its great when you make like 10-15 friends or more XD at times. Plus i love japanese Culture thats another reason why i love to go to cons to learn more about Asian Culture alittle to.

Jun 23, 2011 2:47 PM

Mar 2010
Here's a picture of me taken some time last year. I'm in my apartment at school pretending to study while my roommate took a picture. I don't take many pictures. -_-; Oh and I thought that the stuff in the background is a plus. It shows that I'm a shojo manga geek.

Jun 23, 2011 3:08 PM

Apr 2011
You know, it's weird, but I kind of think of people by their avatar so I didn't realize Nibchan or Justice were girls. And Odge's avatar, I pictured him with blond hair
Jun 23, 2011 3:17 PM

Mar 2010
Lol that's funny, my avatar is also a girl though. Only most people think that she's a boy in the anime. Blame Kino for that confusion. XD
Jun 23, 2011 3:21 PM

Apr 2011
Nibchan said:
Lol that's funny, my avatar is also a girl though. Only most people think that she's a boy in the anime. Blame Kino for that confusion. XD

lol, that girl is butch
Jun 23, 2011 5:36 PM

May 2011
how's this for a crazy bunch of people?

we were bored. very bored.

and I'm thinking of dying my hair back to the red I like so much... I've grown tired of the blonde again lol
Jun 23, 2011 8:58 PM

Aug 2010

That's my new haircut :P
(ง`▽´)ง
Jun 24, 2011 7:11 AM

Apr 2011
@Maka
I like the cut

@RJ
You guys look young. And scary looks on your faces
Jun 24, 2011 7:22 AM

May 2011
lol that would've been 6 years ago now... we were being really silly taking pictures like that all day XD
Jun 24, 2011 8:17 PM

Feb 2009
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5076/5868534724_8e62218f93_z.jpg

here is a new pic of me and yes my hair is quite nappy not sure what to do with it.
Jun 25, 2011 1:36 AM

Apr 2008
Lotus97 said:
You know, it's weird, but I kind of think of people by their avatar so I didn't realize Nibchan or Justice were girls. And Odge's avatar, I pictured him with blond hair

haha lotus, so what would you expect me to look like from my avatar.....? an androphobic little girl who knocks out guys all the time, or a guy who gets beat up by some chick all the time?

Jun 25, 2011 7:57 AM

Apr 2011
Corsair857 said:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5076/5868534724_8e62218f93_z.jpg

here is a new pic of me and yes my hair is quite nappy not sure what to do with it.

Ha, my hair gets like that too so I keep it short, but it looks fine on you
Jun 25, 2011 10:29 AM

Mar 2010
Actually Lotus I did the same thing when looking at your avatar. Just from seeing the pink hair made me think you were a girl haha. Who is that character anyway?
Jun 25, 2011 10:35 AM

Apr 2011
Nibchan said:
Actually Lotus I did the same thing when looking at your avatar. Just from seeing the pink hair made me think you were a girl haha. Who is that character anyway?

The character is actually a little boy...lol. His name is snakey. Along with another character named Chimpette they make up the manifested version of Renji's zampaktou. Renji is a soul reaper/shinigami and a zampaktou is a special kind of sword (if you haven't seen Bleach).

Jun 25, 2011 1:12 PM

Jul 2010
Lotus97 said:
Nibchan said:

The character is actually a little boy...lol. His name is snakey. Along with another character named Chimpette they make up the manifested version of Renji's zampaktou. Renji is a soul reaper/shinigami and a zampaktou is a special kind of sword (if you haven't seen Bleach).

Woot Woot! :3 ish snakey!

Jun 25, 2011 2:54 PM

Mar 2010
Lotus97 said:
Nibchan said:

Before I saw the rack on the other character in the picture, Chimpette, I could have sworn that was a guy. XD Characters' gender in anime really throws me off. Sorry about my lack in knowledge it's been a long while since I even attempted to watch Bleach.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (81) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Hi!I am... :) ~ Introductions ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Mar 12, 2011

5705 by tamilanime »»
Jun 19, 2022 4:05 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.