Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (81) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 16, 2011 6:21 PM

Feb 2009
lumikki your hair is epic to say the least.
Jun 16, 2011 6:35 PM

May 2011
I'm 5'1" with my shoes ON (1.5 meters? Ithink?), so I'm painfully short. >_<
But, most of my husband's family is shorter than me, so I feel a little better about that.
I weigh...ehm, more than I should. Boo on medical conditions that screw with your metabolism.
My hair is naturally white-ish blond, but I can't stand it, so I usually dye it a coppery-red. It came out pink once, and I kind of wish I could get it to do it again. XD

Anyway, pictures... (I'm sorry guys I still have no idea how to make them a decent size, so if they're huge, forgive me! I put 'em behind spoilers mostly for that reason.)

Strangely enough, the only pictures I have of me are silly moments from my camp job. :P This was a couple of years ago, but seems to be among the most recent pictures I have.

And another one from the camp. Yes, I'm inside a box. I wanted to see if I'd fit!

My husband and I, before our son was born ^_^

And the three of us in March. Finally, a recent picture >_<
(That's how my hair usually looks! I love that dye...)
Jun 16, 2011 9:12 PM

Jan 2011
wow, again, such an attractive club we have, top to bottom =D

@justice
thank you for thinking i look young AND cool, what a compliment. hopefully it's not an optical illusion =p

and meta, i'm gonna sound like a broken record, but yes the resemblance to your avatar is crazy.

kaito, i don't know about you looking like you're gonna sneeze, you look, i don't know, like you're thinking about something emotional...not to call you emo tho ;)

justice, you do look a tad emo in your pink-haired one, but it looks good on you!

odge, i think you stole my belt, at least it looks just like mine. sweet hair tho and your friend looks like a...hmmm, not friend...an asshole aquaintance of mine, no offense to him

makaze, that might be the most awesomest picture of the bunch right there. i love the glasses too, they rock.

lumikki, your hair is effin sweet!! seriously, what is your hairdresser's name? hmm probably wouldn't look so good on me though...your rock it hard though!

corsair, i could have predicted you'd be having a drink. good work, now i want one. hmm, ok i will.

blutsauger, nice "people's eyebrow" and better tattoo, i need to get more.

r3yn, take your time, no pressure remember =p

same to you lotus, but damn losing 75 lbs, even if you got a little of it back. nice fuckin work!! i struggle to lose 10 when i have to every now and again.

RJ, you have a quite attractive family, your little boy is a doll, and i'm glad to see visual evidence of your shortness (you in a box) on a side note, you look remarkably similar to a girl i knew in college, shortness and all =p.

wow i think i commented on everyone there, jeez
Jun 16, 2011 10:52 PM

Jan 2009
Yeah... we did it. We got the club with the most cutest girls xD!<3~

We... are.... awesome.
Jun 16, 2011 11:47 PM

Aug 2010
LOL peeps thanks for liking my picture :P I was hoping for a comment about the wonderful actress in my second picture :P but oh well me molesting poles is probably more amusing :P AHHAHAH
(ง`▽´)ง
Jun 17, 2011 12:46 AM

May 2011
wow, all of you look good.

i'm male, 21 on 7/26. but some say i still look like 18 or 19. i'm probably 5'4 or 5'6, i'm not sure... i'm slim.
i just wear simple clothes, like a t-shirt, jeans, slippers, my not-so-messy hair and a pair of glasses. but most of the times i don't wear my glasses.

here's a blurry pic of me a few months ago...

two months ago, i had my hair cut short again, so it isn't that long now.
Jun 17, 2011 12:46 AM

Aug 2009
@RJEzrilou
Wow, you already have a kid. And he's so cute *-* Amazing.

@game01
Yeah, you do look a bit younger :)

Kaito-Chan said:
Yeah... we did it. We got the club with the most cutest girls xD!<3~

We... are.... awesome.

Guys aren't bad either ;D
metamorphiusJun 17, 2011 12:52 AM
Jun 17, 2011 2:58 AM

Mar 2009
ahaha thanks I guess..hair isn't usually that orange though just the light :P Isn't nearly that long anymore either

@bill
You look nothing like I had imagined, pretty cool though

@justice
Can I have your number >_>

Everyone else looks good too :D
OdgeJun 17, 2011 3:03 AM
Jun 17, 2011 2:58 AM

Oct 2010
From the sweet golden years when I wasn't able to be here (I was 19):

When I went to an English 2-week summer school.
Jun 17, 2011 5:43 AM

Jan 2011
@Odge
yeah i hear ya there and there's a few numbers i wouldn't mind =p...too bad most of them would cost me like $15 a minute to call.
btw i'm not sure i even want to know what you expected, James Gandolfini or something =D...but i'll take whatever i can get
and i like the hair shorter on you better.
Jun 17, 2011 10:12 AM

Jan 2011
@lotus
those last three don't show up, at least for me, don't know about everyone else.
Jun 17, 2011 10:24 AM

Apr 2011
billmurderface said:
@lotus
those last three don't show up, at least for me, don't know about everyone else.

They work for me, try refreshing the page perhaps?
Jun 17, 2011 10:44 AM

Jan 2011
well you were right lotus, as soon as i backed out of the page, my comp like, mini-crashed on me...so yeah...oops
Jun 17, 2011 11:14 AM

Aug 2010
@Kaito

awwws thanks! =)

@Lotus

it's a hat, I don't really have cat ears.

@r3yn

Really? Then I have found my doppelgänger! Tell her "hi" from me haha..

@Corsair

hah, you bet.

@Bill

The hairdresser's name is........ Lumikki. I haven't been to a hairdressing salon for 7 years.

Everyone's looking great! Nice to meet you all in face to face!!! =D

Jun 17, 2011 12:41 PM

Aug 2009
@Odge

I'm taking that as a compliment! xD *blush*
Well Bill is right about the bills though (well dah..it's in his name.. xD)
Long live the free internet! :P

Btw, I really like your style in the pics, it's very cool! Plus I love that hair! ^^
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
Jun 17, 2011 12:49 PM

Aug 2009
billmurderface said:
wow, again, such an attractive club we have, top to bottom =D

@justice
thank you for thinking i look young AND cool, what a compliment. hopefully it's not an optical illusion =p

lol just saw the pic again.. ZOMG you're right, yeah!!! Iit's cause of the lights and stuff, it's a damn illusion for sure!!!
Well DAAAH, guess again, no it's not!! Jeez, just take the compliment as it is! :P

@Lumikki

Forgot to say, but you look awesome girl!! :D Love that hair and the hat with the ears!

Lotus, gal, game, I see another three good looking guys added in our club! ;)
And game, you look much younger indeed!

RJ you've got a great family there! :) Love that last pic with all of you together and YAY for the Toy Story shirt! :D

@metamorphius

wow, really?! O.O
and on a side note, i agree with you that both boys and girls are good looking in our club! ;) Way to go everyone! haha xD
Jun 17, 2011 12:56 PM

Aug 2010
JusticeUndone said:

And here is one alone in front of one of the main squares in the capital of Crete, Heraklion:

Oh my, I remember that place in Heraklion! I've been there too in 2005! Amazing! Unfortunately I don't have my Crete pics on this computer so I can't post mine :/

//EDIT

Thanks Justice-chan, you're the sweetest! You're pretty too!
LumikkiJun 17, 2011 12:59 PM

Jun 17, 2011 1:13 PM

Aug 2009
Thnx so much dear!! ;)) And btw you should post a photo of you in Crete when you find one! :O My origin is from Agios Nikolaos, but both my uncles live close to Heraklion. But my uncle's mom lives up in the mountains and we went to see her there. I love the diversity of the scenery! ^.^
Jun 17, 2011 1:15 PM

Feb 2009
i should post a new pic since that one was from a couple years ago at least more like 3.
Jun 17, 2011 1:31 PM

Jan 2011
@jusice
i was kidding of course and took the compliment as it was given and was blushing as i typed it *still maybe a bit*
i'll see if i can get one with the reddish hair as requested.

damn i wish i had some pictures in front of cool ass stuff like town squares in Crete! i think i have an old one in front of Big Ben...maybe i can search for that one.

glad to put so many faces to the names, esp with such nice faces ^_^
Jun 17, 2011 1:40 PM

Aug 2010
@RJEzrilou

Your hair colour is pretty! I like it a lot. Once I had red hair too, but it was a real catastrophe, the quality of my hair went really, really bad.

And your child is wearing awesome shirt! Toy Story rules!

@Kaito

I love yours style, especially your glasses, hot stuff indeed.

@ metamorphius

Pretty, I love your hair! The first pic has also a nice scenery!

@Justice

We had a trip to the mountains and South-Crete and I totally agree with you once more. I promise I will, at least I have the pics in oldish paper versions.

Jun 17, 2011 3:20 PM

Aug 2009
Corsair857 said:
i should post a new pic since that one was from a couple years ago at least more like 3.

I browsed back now and found the pic again. So you are the one with the glasses, eh? mmm nice, you look really good, you know! xD hehe
Damn I know I've been telling everyone that posts that they look good, but hell it's the truth! You all rock big time! :D We def put the words "otaku" and "nerd" to shame!

billmurderface said:
@jusice
i was kidding of course and took the compliment as it was given and was blushing as i typed it *still maybe a bit*

haha!! I know, I know, but since you are always so modest about yourself,I felt like teasing you! *.*
And people that know me more, know that I love making people blush! xD yay yay! I'm really that mean!!

@Lumikki

Paper versions rule! :D I haven't printed stuff from an old camera since ages, but the quality of the print was always so cool! I miss those days somehow.. T.T
JusticeUndoneJun 17, 2011 3:28 PM
Jun 17, 2011 4:12 PM

Oct 2010
Here's me back in January with my girlfriend in NYC. And yes, I'm too tall :P

Technically I wasn't 20 when this was taken (I turned 20 in April) but oh well!
Jun 17, 2011 4:50 PM

Jan 2009
Lumikki said:

@Kaito

I love yours style, especially your glasses, hot stuff indeed.

*blush* Thanks xD
Jun 17, 2011 5:25 PM

Jan 2011
Phoenix117 said:

dude you kinda look like the long haired dude in eurotrip

Jun 18, 2011 12:19 AM

Aug 2009
billmurderface said:
Phoenix117 said:

dude you kinda look like the long haired dude in eurotrip

There's this model (I totally forgot his name and can't remember no matter how hard I try) whose pics I saw a couple of years ago and Phoenix resembles him quite a bit :D

Lumikki said:

@ metamorphius

Pretty, I love your hair! The first pic has also a nice scenery!

Tnx. That's one of my grandma's gardens. She's a flowers otaku xD
Jun 18, 2011 8:07 AM
Jun 2011
This is me :)

Jun 18, 2011 9:24 AM

Aug 2010
@owlheart

You look so cool and pretty! I had that kind of hair several years ago too. I really loved it, but once again, the blonde parts went so bad shape I had to dye all my hair black. :P

Jun 18, 2011 11:30 AM

Jan 2011
Nice looking members we have here! Lotus, you look no where near 32 1/2 years old. Maybe more like 19? 20? At least that's what I get. xD

As for me, I'm 5'4 and weight around 125 now I think. Lost about 15 pounds in the past 3 months. Yay me! I'm 21 but I've always been told I look 14 or 15. My uncle still thinks I'm 15, and every time he asks me how old I am I just say 15 since it's I'm getting tired of correcting him. ><

I have long black hair...shoulder length maybe?...Because I once wanted to try changing my hair color to red, once in while my hair would look dark brown-ish. Oh! And can you believe that this year my hair has started turning white! First it was only a strand and now it's a lot! It's weird!

I wear glasses, but not all the time, just for reading and stuff, even though I should wear them. I have hazel eyes. Hmm...what else...oh I also have baby cheeks. Which my friends love teasing me about, plus that I have a big forehead. xD My face is always set in serious mode, even when I'm not. It's just always been like that...though it is rare to see me laugh or smile.

I have light brown-ish skin...kind of look like it's tanned.

Whew..and that's about it!
Jun 18, 2011 12:08 PM

Apr 2011
@Camellia
Nice to see you posting again. Congrats on losing the weight, I know how that is to lose weight (although I recently gained some back). Hmmm, maybe your uncle is a perv and he's into younger girls...
Jun 18, 2011 12:26 PM

May 2011
Such great pictures everyone! It's fun to get to "see" you all ^_^
Jun 18, 2011 12:33 PM

Aug 2010
@Lotus, no, you don't. I'd have guessed something like 25 years old. =)

Jun 18, 2011 2:04 PM
Jun 2011
Lumikki said:
@owlheart

You look so cool and pretty! I had that kind of hair several years ago too. I really loved it, but once again, the blonde parts went so bad shape I had to dye all my hair black. :P

Aww thankyou! I'm dying my hair completely white soon, but trying to get my hair in better condition first :') it's practically falling out atm it's been so many colours!
Jun 18, 2011 3:08 PM

Jan 2011
@lotus
as everyone else has said you dont look 32 at all. not a day over 31 1/2 i'd say..joking, you'd pass easily for early to mid 20s.

@owlheart
yet another pretty face to add to the group! yeah def be careful about too much dyeing...good friend of mine did lose a lot of hair from too much. looove the tats too...dammit i need to get some more. =(

@camellia
yeah i started getting snow white strands a couple years ago...very disconcerting =\. you would seem the last person to have a serious face all the time, i would have figured you as the goofing around type...no reason why, just did.
Jun 18, 2011 3:21 PM

Jan 2011
i thought i should add something recent since almost all of you have and both of mine were like, last year pretty much. so this is recent like 20 min ago =p. the quality is terrible since i had to use my webcam (damn my real camera being broken =\ ) but whatever, i'm not modeling here.

please excuse the mess in the background. i've been rearranging shit down here all day and i'm just now taking a break *wipes forehead*. i dont think the reddish shows up too well (sorry justice) but yeah, this is me today.
Jun 18, 2011 3:29 PM

Apr 2011
@Bill
Nice Transformers t-shirt
Jun 18, 2011 3:53 PM
Jun 2011
billmurderface said:
@owlheart
yet another pretty face to add to the group! yeah def be careful about too much dyeing...good friend of mine did lose a lot of hair from too much. looove the tats too...dammit i need to get some more. =(

My hair has been through so much, i honestly don't know how it hasn't fallen out yet! But i'm making it my mission to get it healthy atm, cause i wanna go white ^_^
Ooh how many do you have? I have 8 tattoos, there's some pics on my tumblr if you wanna see. I'm addicted!
Jun 18, 2011 4:41 PM

Aug 2009
Since many of you posted more recent photos, I took some a few minutes ago.
A lil bit artistic.. :P (wtf!!) but yeah.. i can't just sit still and take a pic! i have to do STH, like pose or... pose!! llololol ~i'm nuts...~
The second one is from a few hours ago before I left to go out. The others are from a while ago, with my PJs. (LOL)
All of them are through a mirror, so the perspective might be a little *bip*ed out.. yeah..^.^

My hair is... weird.. dunno.. xD hihi
Jun 18, 2011 4:55 PM

Aug 2009
xOwlheart said:

My hair has been through so much, i honestly don't know how it hasn't fallen out yet! But i'm making it my mission to get it healthy atm, cause i wanna go white ^_^
Ooh how many do you have? I have 8 tattoos, there's some pics on my tumblr if you wanna see. I'm addicted!

Aaaaw you look AMAZING in that pic!!! And I love those tattoos!! I wanted to have one too, but I'm a chicken! :P Well generally I know it has to be sth that I won't regret..

Btw I know what you mean about the hair. I hadn't done anything much to mine until around two years ago, when I started trying some stuff, but only slightly. Until 6 months ago..when I went "nuts" and did 3 shades of bleaches, and pink highlights, also cut it like scene hair and stuff. And ever since, to keep it in relatively good shape, I have to put like 5 different products when I wash them, plus I feel like they don't have the same volume they had before..

@Bill
Love that cool gaze! ^.- And I love the mess behind! Oh sooo my kind of thing, I really feel ya on that! xD

@Lotus
Wooow you don't look like 30+ at all!!! I would have guessed early to mid twenties max!!

CamelliaHeart said:

I wear glasses, but not all the time, just for reading and stuff, even though I should wear them. I have hazel eyes. Hmm...what else...oh I also have baby cheeks. Which my friends love teasing me about, plus that I have a big forehead. xD My face is always set in serious mode, even when I'm not. It's just always been like that...though it is rare to see me laugh or smile.

wow, that's like almost the same as me! O.O
now I need to see your pic!!! if you do look like 15 you'll have to pay a fee for us letting you be in this club! :P
Jun 18, 2011 5:01 PM

Aug 2009
@Kitty

WOW! Now I get why you put "kitty" in your username!! That second pic is soooo kawaii with those cat ears!!! And girl I LOVE that pic with the angel wings! I love your hair there and the whole pic is absolutely beautiful!! *.*
Jun 18, 2011 5:09 PM

Jan 2008
Couple of recent pics :).

Jun 18, 2011 5:13 PM
Jun 2011
JusticeUndone said:
xOwlheart said:

Aaaaw you look AMAZING in that pic!!! And I love those tattoos!! I wanted to have one too, but I'm a chicken! :P Well generally I know it has to be sth that I won't regret..

Btw I know what you mean about the hair. I hadn't done anything much to mine until around two years ago, when I started trying some stuff, but only slightly. Until 6 months ago..when I went "nuts" and did 3 shades of bleaches, and pink highlights, also cut it like scene hair and stuff. And ever since, to keep it in relatively good shape, I have to put like 5 different products when I wash them, plus I feel like they don't have the same volume they had before..

Thanks very much :) Yeah it can be a tough decision about what you REALLY want on your skin, cause it's there forever. But if it's something you've liked a long time you won't regret it, i know i don't :)

Haha i've had pink hair before, it was such high maintenence though. I had to bleach it and dye it literally 3 times a week otherwise the pink would start to fade into 'frutella' color D: it was awful. My hair is very dry after all the damage it's been through but i'm so bored of my hair now i just really want to change it!

Oooh by the way i totally love your hair in those pictures you just put up! ^_^
Jun 18, 2011 5:23 PM

Aug 2009
xOwlheart said:

Thanks very much :) Yeah it can be a tough decision about what you REALLY want on your skin, cause it's there forever. But if it's something you've liked a long time you won't regret it, i know i don't :)

Haha i've had pink hair before, it was such high maintenence though. I had to bleach it and dye it literally 3 times a week otherwise the pink would start to fade into 'frutella' color D: it was awful. My hair is very dry after all the damage it's been through but i'm so bored of my hair now i just really want to change it!

I think I'll do one in the future, I'm thinking of a Japanese character..

I agree, but I'm just letting it fade now, cause I don't know if I want it pink again, I don't even know what I want it..lol. so until I decide, it sort of fades, but for now it doesn't look too bad, I think it has blend better with the rest of my hair color. Well good thing is that I didn't need to bleach the part I dyed pink, cause my base color is pretty light.
Did you have your whole hair dyed pink? Or just a few tuffs? I think I wouldn't dare dye the whole thing, only cause of the maintenance it would need!!
I hear ya.. once you start playing with the hair colors and styles, it's hard to stop!

CardcaptorKitty said:

X3!!!

D'aw, thanks a lot, Justice. :D

I have, like, a dozen cat ears. I want to wear them more often, but I usually just put them on at cons or parties - sometimes I'll wear them around the house if I'm in the mood. XD

you're welcome!! :D you look sooo cute with them!! *.* nyaan
Jun 18, 2011 5:28 PM

Apr 2011
@Seasonreaper
You're all-American in that first pick
-Hot Dog
-Coca Cola
-Cowboy hat
-Camping? Or is that some sort of Carnival?
Jun 18, 2011 5:46 PM
Jun 2011
JusticeUndone said:
xOwlheart said:

I think I'll do one in the future, I'm thinking of a Japanese character..

I agree, but I'm just letting it fade now, cause I don't know if I want it pink again, I don't even know what I want it..lol. so until I decide, it sort of fades, but for now it doesn't look too bad, I think it has blend better with the rest of my hair color. Well good thing is that I didn't need to bleach the part I dyed pink, cause my base color is pretty light.
Did you have your whole hair dyed pink? Or just a few tuffs? I think I wouldn't dare dye the whole thing, only cause of the maintenance it would need!!
I hear ya.. once you start playing with the hair colors and styles, it's hard to stop!

Oooh do it! If it's something you really want i say go for it :D
Lol fair enough, my hair is naturally dark brown/black so whatever colour i go it needs maintenence anyway - cant win!
I had all of my hair pink, with hair extensions too so it was really long. People used to say i looked like an anime character :') But it was ridiculous the amount of times i had to dye it, i probably won't go pink again because it fades so quickly.
Jun 18, 2011 5:58 PM

Jan 2011
@justice
haha i didn't know i was "gazing," i think i was just tired and annoyed that i had to use a shitty webcam...but thank you ^_^. and i didn't realize mess and disorginization was your thing, but i'll take it. btw your picture bunch was *ahem* quite lovely as always *.*

@kitty
dig the cat ears too ^_^...you're right you are cute, but don't sell yourself short on sexiness either =p

@reaper
dude are you sure you didn't go to highschool in VA and you're not like 28 and your name is jason?...cuz i swear you are the twin of one of my best friends from then...hair, camo pants, even the hot dog. scary >_>
Jun 18, 2011 6:00 PM

Aug 2009
Lotus97 said:
@Seasonreaper
You're all-American in that first pick
-Hot Dog
-Coca Cola
-Cowboy hat
-Camping? Or is that some sort of Carnival?

exactly what I was thinking!! :D really cool style!!! plus you look so happy!!

xOwlheart said:

Oooh do it! If it's something you really want i say go for it :D
Lol fair enough, my hair is naturally dark brown/black so whatever colour i go it needs maintenence anyway - cant win!
I had all of my hair pink, with hair extensions too so it was really long. People used to say i looked like an anime character :') But it was ridiculous the amount of times i had to dye it, i probably won't go pink again because it fades so quickly.

Ok, thnx I think you persuaded me, srsly! :P

omg whole hair!! I love seeing it in other people, but I'm just too lazy to do all the maintenence it needs.. extensions need care too. wow you're a hair-hero! xD
ooh! if you have a pic from that time with the pink hair, you should def share with us! :D it would be cool to see it! ^.^
Jun 18, 2011 6:06 PM

Aug 2009
@Bill

my picture bunch??! whuuut? haha loved that! xD it was a "synthesis"!! lol kiddin' :P
that *ahem* thingy kinda confused me.. is that a good thing or bad? :P
anyway.. when i say mess is my thing, well i don't say I enjoy it, but my room is usually messy, so..! xD Every time I tide it up, it gets the same way in a few hours.. T.T it's pointless.. all my efforts are futile. LOL
Jun 18, 2011 6:18 PM

Jan 2011
@justice
the ahem thing is definitely good...better than heaping too much praise upon you and giving you a big head so i'm vague and cryptic instead ^_^. yeah i didn't know what else to call your montage, my vocabulary is good most of the time but sometimes it fails me.
this is actually the basement here and...well dad just heaps crap in here and leaves it, so every so often it's up to me to turn the mountain of shit into something decent...ugh
Jun 18, 2011 6:27 PM

Aug 2009
@Bill

k, fair enough! :P thankies again!
haha I was kiddin', I just posted one after the other anyway, it was random! :P
ooh that kinda sucks, there was a time last year when me and my mom went to the basement and we threw out almost everything! it was such a relief! you know sometimes we think we need some stuff, but we never look for them anyways, so it's better to just get rid of them in the end. Plus it's bad "Feng Shui" keeping tons of garbage! :PPP No really.. the "energy" of the place doesn't refresh properly. ^.^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (81) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Hi!I am... :) ~ Introductions ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Mar 12, 2011

5705 by tamilanime »»
Jun 19, 2022 4:05 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.