Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 19, 2011 7:14 AM

Mar 2009
The anime seems to make random things happen that don't make much sense. Hoping the series clears it all up later, towards the end.
Jun 19, 2011 7:23 AM

Oct 2009
prismheart said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Excellent episode! If you are asking yourself the main reason why I changed my view about Riko other than my friend influencing me, well the following says it all about Riko,

Definitely, I thought Riko was screwing with them again but perhaps I was mistaken and she isn't the villain anymore.

The thing I noticed most from this episode is the face the teacher made right before the wolf crashed through the window. I think he'll be seen again
Don't know if I'm right but it's my hunch.

Hehe, I made a wild guess a few episodes ago too D:.

I'm pretty sure I'm right since this show is just so predictable. Man, I'm not even taking this show seriously. The only way I can enjoy this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2011 10:06 AM
Jun 19, 2011 11:30 AM

Apr 2010
KaitoDash said:
Aversa said:
Can someone tell me what kind of bike that was?
There you go. It's BMW K1200R.
That's for sharing it's a nice bike and the front looks very futuristic and abstract.
Jun 19, 2011 12:29 PM

Jul 2010
This show is seriously crap, I still dont know why I'm still watching it.

How many effing crimes are they gonna pin on Aria's mom. Is she like the ENEMY OF THE WORLD?!?! Completely unbelievable. Didn't really pay attention this episode was doodling in a notebook. Its funny how they bring back every villain with the same excuse "They made me go back to school" HUH? your kidding right? You just committed bad crimes yet they are still making you go to school. How homosexual is that?! lol

J.C Staff, I am disappointed. I'm throwing a party when this is over. Celebrating that i dont have to watch this crap anymore :D (for those saying why haven't you dropped it, because i was waiting for it to get better, its like those series that are just not good at all but you want finish it to say you finished it, just like Yumekui Merry :P)
How to Watch Naruto Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/LncQif
How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete): http://bit.ly/y0UQTO
Jun 19, 2011 2:14 PM

May 2011
I knew Kenjii was into Aria, but i didnt want to admit it! :|
The show is starting to really confuse me...How in the hell were they able to frame her mother? And does she think every criminal framed her mom?
Jun 19, 2011 9:22 PM

Jul 2008
Isn't it quite obvious already that he's the Big Bad?
Jun 19, 2011 9:36 PM
Jun 2008
give seen anime (already on ep.10) & yet not read manga or novel here some idea to Speculation

1.in ep.10 that male teachers seem bit hmm give looking at him especially qiuck showing bit "hmm" i would not be stun he pull a heel turn.

2.give casting seiyu so far is possible in out of no where squeeze to put in mamiko noto last 2eps yea pull in Relationship Voice Actor theory give so far we got bunch in it & yet i would not be stun if they got mam in it.

really these 2 i came up with give more huh how the mom got jali over 600 to 800+ yrs still too muh uncalled for to do.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jun 20, 2011 2:15 AM

Aug 2009
the Jeanne drawing part was done a lot better in the novel. Much funnier.
Jun 20, 2011 4:46 PM

Apr 2011
I really liked this episode...

Good fan service and i'm happy about Jeanne's return...

Reki + Wolf = awesome duo!

5/5
Jun 22, 2011 12:41 PM

Sep 2010
reki = cooler version of nagato.

and aria maid outfit & undressing = instant win.
yes i watch this show for aria, hate me bro :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2011 12:46 AM
Nov 2010
Wow, that teacher sure is cool, I didn't quite like the wolf, oh, well...
Jun 23, 2011 6:03 AM

Nov 2009
zansabarshadow said:
This show is seriously crap, I still dont know why I'm still watching it.

How many effing crimes are they gonna pin on Aria's mom. Is she like the ENEMY OF THE WORLD?!?! Completely unbelievable. Didn't really pay attention this episode was doodling in a notebook. Its funny how they bring back every villain with the same excuse "They made me go back to school" HUH? your kidding right? You just committed bad crimes yet they are still making you go to school. How homosexual is that?! lol

J.C Staff, I am disappointed. I'm throwing a party when this is over. Celebrating that i dont have to watch this crap anymore :D (for those saying why haven't you dropped it, because i was waiting for it to get better, its like those series that are just not good at all but you want finish it to say you finished it, just like Yumekui Merry :P)

I have to agree. It has been a pain to watch this show. I haven't seen such a weak story in a while. The only reason I'm still watching this is my "no drop" policy and Reki. Yeah, Reki is the only good thing in this show and I'm glad we could see more of her in this episode, although the episode didn't make much sense overall.
And slowly, you come to realize... It's all as it should be...
Jun 23, 2011 12:46 PM

Dec 2010
I still can’t get enough of Riko’s “Ki-i-i-i—i kun” :D
Riko is quite the insolent girl, doing all this bad stuffs and then asking them to help her retreive present from her mom(while she framed Aria’s mother :O )
It’s almost like Jeanne couldn’t ware shorter skirt. It’s even worse this way, than not having any skirt at all :D

So this anime is going totally nowhere. Since two episodes it's nothing more than ecchi comedy. Since many episodes it's getting more and more shitty. I mean - the characters turn out to be descendants of some famous historical persons and most of them have some really out-of-place connections between each others. When was the last time something interesting happened for real? It was like episode 6-7. For now it's more like we're watching some kind of stupid fillers.
Jun 24, 2011 2:06 PM

Jan 2009
And what, Vlad the Impaler? Or is it a completely made up Vlad this time around?
And Kinji getting turned on by Aria. That's like... completely incomprehensible.
Also
OosranJun 24, 2011 2:24 PM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 24, 2011 2:11 PM

Aug 2009
Wow, I haven't lol'd this much in a loooong time. Thanks gg subs!
"I know you're staring at my sexy ass, but please pay attention."
"That's because... she's a jew."
"I didn't want to shoot it, but it looked so yummy.
Tasty dinner tonight."
"Kinji, you go after the wolf while we have an orgy with the teacher!"

My stomach hurts because I laughed too much.

Anyway, this show is so fucking ridiculous. But gg makes it watchable.
Jun 24, 2011 2:27 PM

Jan 2008
Yumekichi11 said:

SentiNel said:
(AND WHERE THE FUCK DOES SHE KEEP HER DRAGUNOV?).
Snipers and good ones that also act as spies are trained to have their weapon all the time or hidden at proximity, you just let your rage cloud your research into that notion. Snipers tend to do that in certain situations.

I was more referring to the fact that she basically pulls it out of her ass. Bikini + moving motorcycle = Not a whole lot of places she can hide it.
About the bike, it's still convenient. You just happen to have a peeping tom friend with a BMW... You know what, I am not going to think too hard about it. Headsplosians from rage and all that.
Dem clubcards are big..

http://ilyasviel.mybrute.com
Jun 24, 2011 2:44 PM

Oct 2010
SentiNel said:
Yumekichi11 said:

SentiNel said:
(AND WHERE THE FUCK DOES SHE KEEP HER DRAGUNOV?).
Snipers and good ones that also act as spies are trained to have their weapon all the time or hidden at proximity, you just let your rage cloud your research into that notion. Snipers tend to do that in certain situations.

I was more referring to the fact that she basically pulls it out of her ass. Bikini + moving motorcycle = Not a whole lot of places she can hide it.
Yeah I agree but the enemy was a wolf so it's not that bad if it was a human then yeah it's bad.
Oosran said:
Also
Oh really? Must be really bad then. That GIF looks sick. I would never get down to anything close to it but I would punch things around like my bed and stuff.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 25, 2011 1:07 AM

Feb 2011
Leonard93 said:
reki = cooler version of nagato.

agree
Jun 26, 2011 2:44 PM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Excellent episode! If you are asking yourself the main reason why I changed my view about Riko other than my friend influencing me, well the following says it all about Riko,

That scene totally made me want to cry and hug Riko. ;_;

This episode had to be one of the best. Everything in it was great!

Jun 26, 2011 4:05 PM

Oct 2010
Chiibi said:
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

That scene totally made me want to cry and hug Riko. ;_;

This episode had to be one of the best. Everything in it was great!
Yeah damn bastard Vlad will pay for this. He will R-O-T in jail for this. No child deserves this, none.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 27, 2011 10:24 PM

Jun 2008
every time I hear vlad I think of league of legends
Jun 28, 2011 1:12 AM
Jun 2011
HoboFreedom said:
every time I hear vlad I think of league of legends

same!
Jun 29, 2011 10:54 AM

Oct 2009
Best episode so far (because of fanservice). But the censorship...is f***ing annoying. Even though we heard a such sad story about Riko's childhood still i don't like Riko. She is a negative character, desu~
あらあら。。。
Jun 29, 2011 6:27 PM

Jul 2008
I got a lot of Riko=Victorique vibes with the whole childhood confinement thing.

Is the teacher Vlad?

I didn't understand what was going on in the second half at all. Why is there a wolf that should be extinct?
Jun 29, 2011 11:58 PM

Jan 2011
I think one of the best things about Reki's appearances are the repetition she makes of sniper mantras (I am a single bullet.....). In some ways she reminds me of Lyudmila Pavlichenko, the third best sniper in the Soviet army during world war 2. She had 309 kills to her credit by 1942 when she was retired and sent onto the PR circuit.

This show keeps getting stronger. I am now hoping for a second season.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jun 30, 2011 8:26 AM
Jun 2010
yay, kinji and aria!
Jun 30, 2011 1:42 PM

Aug 2010
At first I thought this would be an episode wasted on nothing, but in the end, for some strange reason I still enjoyed the second half, especially the locker scene, got some laughs out of it. +1 point for Aria fanservice.

Highly unlikely that they will meet this Vlad guy? I'm giving this anime a 10/10 if they actually don't meet him, just for fun.

Reki is now officially my favorite girl of the series. And the best sniper I've seen in anime to date.

4/5 for the episode, I actually got some entertainment.
Jul 4, 2011 4:29 AM

Sep 2008
So Kinji prefers a piece of shit tsundere who keeps treating him like crap. Interesting.

The whole wolf thing was retarded and their teacher is the final bad guy. If I'm right, I'll drop the score for this crap even more.

I can't believe this show actually PROMOTES the idea of how just because they are descendants of some famous people, it somehow makes them have to be like these said people. Cause children are totally like their parents as this anime shows. Especially after several generations. This must mean I have to be like my great great great great grandfather whom I've never heard of.

EDIT: Can't believe it took me this long to notice, but the OP changes each time. Not that it matters.
5layerJul 4, 2011 4:36 AM
Jul 10, 2011 11:39 AM
Mar 2011
again, full of fan service and AT LAST we get to see Reki more in this ep so its epic :3
Aug 17, 2011 10:33 AM

Mar 2011
Haha! M favourite line has to be:

'I wasn't horny for Riko, but for you....'

Har har har!

Also, as well as the episode being great, I always look forward to 5layers butthurt comments! They make me laugh so much!
Sep 28, 2012 7:44 PM

Sep 2012
Reki is the coolest!
Oct 31, 2012 5:34 PM

May 2012
This anime is pretty goddamn terrible, i cant believe i actually spend money on it.

They have ONE (maybe two) interesting character but they hardly ever show her! I'm talking of course about Reki: She's cool, she's calm, she uses a sniper rifle and she walks around with headphones! PLUS now she has a pet wolf!! - I want to know her story!

I dont give a shit about Riko who's apparently a friend now despite attempted murder a couple episodes ago... But it's okay, she had a tough childhood which explains EVERYTHING! Seriously though, they give this character way too much screentime, but lets face it: It's because she's over-the-top promiscuous and teenage boys like that, i guess. Same thing with Shrine Maiden girl - Way too much screentime! Now we have this magic French chick who FOR SOME REASON joins the school, even though she's a badguy... I can't follow the story line anymore, I give up. (WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT WOLF COME FROM?!!!)

Anyway, I want an anime sorely about Reki and Aria fighting crime! That would be pretty damn entertaining.
who_dat_ninjaOct 31, 2012 5:42 PM
Jan 14, 2013 12:51 AM

Sep 2012
lol I am really liking this anime.

5/5 again.

I just don't understand such criminals being allowed in the school... Especially so soon and easy. Seems like an enemy in plain sight to me high rank in school ruling. Riko is understandable a little.

As to what others are saying about the teacher. It has to be someone in higher position. Unless they have a real weak principle..

Really lol'd when he told Aria he was being turned on by her.
May 9, 2013 10:41 PM

Aug 2012
Reki is amazing , I need more of her
Jan 18, 2014 8:03 PM

Jun 2013
Elite60 said:
What a sad background on Riko. Makes me love her even more despite her antics. Yes, Reki really shined in this episode! She's too awesome to be censored. Damn those other censors though.

Riko: "Repeat after me." lol

I know right!

guanhian said:
Kinji prefers Aria, after all.
That teacher being the villain is obvious from starting though. >.>

THIIIS.
Mar 4, 2014 7:45 AM

Jan 2009
1. Slice of life in the first half was nice...

2. 2nd half with reki was alright...

3. Really don't know what to expect from this series anymore...

5/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Jun 30, 2014 2:52 AM
Mar 2013
SentiNel said:
The latter part of the episode was utter and unbelievable crap. I mean, a rare whatever-wolf just happens to randomly crash right in the room THEY're at, growls a bit and then fucks right off, so Kinji can go after it with a motorbike conveniently placed in the bushes with a girl in underwear (AND WHERE THE FUCK DOES SHE KEEP HER DRAGUNOV?). And in no place it is explained WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED TO DEAL WITH IT IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE. It is a fucking place for training what is basically military experts. Get the fucking security or something "Yo we got a white fucking wolf on the grounds, get some motherfucking tranquilizer darts or something here ASAP."
And the whole bullet thing... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIS SHIT. I can't even get started on this, my mind will explode from all the rage.
And the preview looks like we will be getting Hayate next week.
This is why I read the episode discussions. I loved reading your reaction to the episode ^_^

This episode was so damn random. First half was alright, I enjoyed the brief backstory behind Riko's past. However, I don't trust her or that story, it's a lie! It's probably true and I'm being paranoid but the only people I trust in this anime are Kinji and Aria. Everyone else is suspicious.

The second half was just downright hilarious. Where the heck did the wolf come from? It's just so stupid I can't help but go along with it. I'm loving the randomness.

And I loved the ending too! I knew Aria would be waiting fro Kinji xD I was waiting for it and it didn't disappoint.
emeraldrosaryJun 30, 2014 2:56 AM
Jul 16, 2014 6:15 PM

Aug 2013
Saber JR....I mean Jeanne returns this episode with some information about Vlad.
My Candies:
Sep 18, 2014 2:23 PM

May 2012
Pretty nice development! Let's see what's next.
Dec 1, 2014 10:32 AM

Jul 2012
So Hidan no Aria has it's own Sniper Wolf now. Okay then.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Jun 17, 2015 12:50 AM

May 2015
I think Rekki is a very interesting character, and I wish she got more backstory. I feel like the plot has now devolved and become meaningless which disappoints me because I liked it from the start. The fanservice has become so overwhelming and useless at this point. I guess we shall see what happens in the last 2 episodes.
Sep 30, 2015 4:54 PM

Aug 2013
I still don't believe in Riko even with her back history. The professor is suspicious too.
Oct 17, 2015 5:59 PM

Aug 2014
I am completely with Aria on this one. Riko has some nerve asking Aria for help when she was partly responsible for putting her mom in jail.

Kyruga said:
I still don't believe in Riko even with her back history. The professor is suspicious too.
Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't trust Riko. The professor definitely looks like trouble but he hasn't done anything to arouse suspicion I think. Well, apart from his creepy introduction in the first episode.

All that aside, it was funny to hear Riko speaking english. "Repeat after me" lol

Moon           Lovers
                  
Rainbow                For You                Bluebird

May 29, 2019 11:34 AM

Sep 2012
Aria easily turned Kinji on just by posture. Other girls still need skinship, this proves that he loved Aria cause he gets so easly turned on by her

Kyruga said:

hes propably the guy they talk about vlad or how hes callled he changed hes looks

about riko yup she had that grin on her face first time they talked about it
Sugram22May 29, 2019 11:42 AM
Sep 23, 2020 4:38 PM

Feb 2014
Don't mind me, just here to rate this episode 5/5 because of the locker scene.
Jan 29, 2023 4:31 AM

Aug 2019
"i wasn't horny for riko i was horny for you" is the best slip ever.

cute maid

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - May 12, 2011

225 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:57 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - May 5, 2011

232 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kittyman - Apr 28, 2011

174 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:06 AM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hoppy - Apr 21, 2011

195 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 11, 2023 8:50 PM

Poll: » Hidan no Aria Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Apr 14, 2011

259 by Lost_Hearts »»
Dec 11, 2023 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.