Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 16, 2011 9:20 PM
Dec 2008
This ANIME IS SO MOE
really want to see a second season

ryuushi in pajamas, erio, the new girl, meme san
so moe ^^

denpa onna makes my thursdays enjoyable without a doubt
Jun 16, 2011 9:54 PM

Nov 2008
well this episode was entertaining .. and it added a lot more questions.. and didnt answer any.
Jun 16, 2011 9:58 PM

May 2010
Hanazawa-san seemed nice but then she started referring to Erio as THAT, which is not very nice at all.

I dont understand why so much people despise Erio, she may be weird yeah, but that doesnt mean you should be mean to an adorable girl like herself.
I like to draw. Check out my deviantArt profile below for my work.

http://brian12.deviantart.com/
Jun 16, 2011 10:08 PM

Sep 2010
At first I was hoping the new girl would be interesting, then I started to think she sucked, but now I'm taking an interest. Brilliant idea to introduce a new character towards the end, guys. :|
Holy hell at the terrible animation at 15:48. At least make her get smaller.
Oh Erio, you're the only constant enjoyment I get out of this show.
Jun 16, 2011 10:27 PM

May 2010
AngelicFeces said:

lol I noticed it too, its like shes walking in place.
I like to draw. Check out my deviantArt profile below for my work.

http://brian12.deviantart.com/
Jun 16, 2011 10:58 PM

May 2011
maekawa cosplay never gets old lol and erio is as cute as always
the new girl seems to me like she just wants something to believe in even if it isn't real just make life exciting

lol at the preview with meme..... "meme-chin is lonely"
Jun 17, 2011 2:26 AM

Oct 2010
sirwence said:
well this episode was entertaining .. and it added a lot more questions.. and didnt answer any.

I can't believe Makoto didn't ask Yashiro (astronaut girl) how she did that! We are all left in the dust to speculate here. I said to myself, if these people proclaim they are espers or aliens or whatever, then prove it. She probably DID! That same idea is how Makoto got Erio out of the clouds (hm, well almost... she forgot about the alien stuff but she's kind of...)

I don't really mind. I like science fiction, which is probably why I liked The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

But why do these producers/writers always stuff the plot in to the last three episodes? Seems like the stories they try to adapt always have too much material for just 12 episodes. I know there is going to be an extra though but still! I don't think I want a 2nd season. xD

Slight ranting aside, I think there might actually be some supernatural elements appearing in the story as of this episode. (Even if it's rushed)

I think this episode is going to undergo the Shafting process for Blu-ray release. It's needed, definitely needed.
yumeparadoxJun 17, 2011 2:31 AM

Jun 17, 2011 4:28 AM

Sep 2010
Yashiro is so similar with Index, and they also have the same seiyuu ))) But Yashiro is so much cute.

Ryuushi is so evil and vile))) Meme-chin is #1, of course, but Erio is #2 now for me. So cute! So loveable!
2e16nig.png
Jun 17, 2011 4:41 AM

Oct 2010
OH MY FREAKING GOD wet loli making a kame hame ha was so much win in my book =O
Why all the hate to Ryuushi? Ya she is McBrokenz in so many ways but is the most normal from the bunch ... of course Meme is the #1 but there is no need to bash so much on poor Ryuushi ^^

Also, new girl might be related to Eliot... if this is the case then Erio would also be an Alien or special in some way. Now this will just be matter of what kind of power Erio is going to show at the end.

Additionally in the flash back Eliot had white/silver hair. Meme hair is blue (maybe purple.. I'm horrible at this done hate). Now if we go my absurd (and sleep deprive) logic new girl is 100% something else (alien/esper/time travel u name it) while Erio is just 50% (hence the silver/white vs light blue hair). Maybe that is why new girl was able to pull the water trick while Erio is just useful at looking cute atm.
choyosJun 17, 2011 4:48 AM
huh?
Jun 17, 2011 5:05 AM

Nov 2009
oh okay. So we have proof that esper powers exist (in this show).

Why does it feel like this revolation has been severly underplayed. Also new significant character on ep 10? I have a feeling that she isn't going to be involved for the rest of the season though unless they could make a small arc like that and do the festival in two episodes.
Jun 17, 2011 6:37 AM

Oct 2010
If the MOE of Erio/Ryuuko/Maekawa (not so much in this episode) and Meme was not enough, I have to deal with more HNNNNNNNNG at Yashiro as follows,

Hoshimiya Yashiro is freaking killing my hear with MOE. It's crazy the effect it gets to you in MOE. There is not need to look further, a NEO-MOE revolution needs a overdose to succeed and that is exactly what Yashiro did. Her expression are undeniable in the spoiler
what really is appealing is her hair style features of dual antennas, braids and color along with her eye color. Her lips are as attractive as those of Meme/Erio/Ryuuko/Maekawa. Yashiro was so adorable pointing out a finger and certainly her sudden bike jump was a little crazy considering she may have hurt herself. the screwed part I am not sure of is that of her being a esper. If you look in the spoiler
how the heck she put all this water on Niwa and she shines afterward?
Can she like control water with ESP?
I am totally O_O at that. Could it be she got super powers from the aliens. I mean surely she did not do that with her helmet only. I loved her casual clothing while in the pool and the close up of her face was very nice. She looked so innocent lying on the ground. Really innocent. I totally laughed out at
Yashiro's dual beams while in the astronaut suit and when Yashiro was sneaking up on Erio under the patio.

Loved seeing Ryuuko in the following,

that pose and position was nice. Ryuuko had a rather semi serious time with talking over the phone with Niwa. There was some rather interesting ass/cleavage/leg fan service of Ryuuko in the spoiler
while she talking to Niwa but IMO it was in seeing her with different pajamas that was good. Ryuuko's room is interesting. For one she has a large teddy bear plushy but her shelf composition other than 4 plants makes me wonder and what is that red thing? Still the following moment in the spoiler
said a lot about Nakajima confessing to her and she rejecting him while as soon as she mentions Niwa, it looked like she would not reject him at all. It says a lot about her liking Niwa more so than before. Just more hints really.

Overall Yashiro along with the rest of the girls made MOE into a new level of hnnnnnnngggg let's just leave it at that.
choyos said:
That was a good mention of DB. ROFL!
helur said:
oh okay. So we have proof that esper powers exist (in this show).
Yeah, so I am not the only who thinks that but if so then this could leave out a plot hole for season 2.

Problem is, could Yashiro be related to Elliot's family? Like a sister who ran away from her home?

I still think Erio has some powers but I hope it's not something related to MOE only.
Yumekichi11Jun 17, 2011 8:12 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 17, 2011 7:05 AM
Apr 2010
I really wanted Erio to be a real alien in the beginning. I'm not sure now, especially when that esper girl came up.

Esper x Niwa FUCK NO. Erio x Niwa PLZ.
Jun 17, 2011 7:44 AM

Oct 2009
To be honest, I don't really care about what's gonna happen anymore. I just need my Erio/Meme/RyouKO/etc. fix every week.

Erio forever mine.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2011 7:59 AM

Sep 2010
Denpa will not air next week.​ The week after that (on the 30th) will have a double airing of episode 11 and 12.​
2e16nig.png
Jun 17, 2011 8:29 AM

Feb 2008
Ksa said:
Denpa will not air next week.​ The week after that (on the 30th) will have a double airing of episode 11 and 12.​

saw that announcement in Animetake... watching the last two episodes in one day is definitely exciting... like in Madoka...

wait, what?! that was delayed due to the earthquake, but this one seems deliberate... seems Shaft has discovered a new strategy in making a more sensational anime finale..

also, lol at next ep's title:

"This Summer is Basketball and Esper Powers and Futon and Astronomical Observation and Festival and Baseball - and Meme-tan!"

lol'd at Meme barging in to add her in the title... hehe..
Jun 17, 2011 8:32 AM

Jan 2011
me no takey all this epicness, too much too much..

well, it was the albino girl (well white hair blue eyes girl... xD;; )
oh lol... Erio so adorable like always
<3 nyuuuuu~

anyways, I might enjoy the esper lol, she seems fun c:
as for Ryuuko, I wish I didn't dislike her a bit for being eh sometimes towards Erio, but she's improving little by little e3e

anywho, cosplay person (forgot name.. D8) dressed as a thing, from a movie I forgot look alike...
Jun 17, 2011 8:50 AM

Mar 2011
Ha! Some awesome scenes and shots in this, Ryuushi's pajamas for one! Maekawa's alien costume was amazing! I didn't recognise it at first until she turned sideways and I saw the long headr and thought 'ahhh!'

Yashiro seems pretty funny, and Meme was Meme as ever on form!

Seems like a packed episode next time! What with the super long title!
Jun 17, 2011 10:04 AM

Apr 2010
Dat head tilt
Jun 17, 2011 10:41 AM

Jul 2010
Yashiro is pretty nice character. Her hair is as sparkling as Erio's! I wonder how she did that with the water over the fence. Maybe something of the whole alien thing we've seen throughout the whole series is true. I wonder what Yashiro will do for the story in the last two episodes.

Brian12 said:
AngelicFeces said:

lol I noticed it too, its like shes walking in place.
I think she really is walking in place, Meme knowingly. xD

Jun 17, 2011 11:27 AM

Aug 2008
wow, love Makoto, I wish I had a cousin like him ;b
Don't know yet if I like Yashiro or not, she seems like an Erio copy-cat xD
MALoweenMansion! 2021:

main candy:

extra candy: 4x

Jun 17, 2011 11:45 AM

May 2010
No exact plot yet still entertaining to watch. Loved this show :D

Maekawa in his "alien" costume while trying to sneak behind Makoto cracked me up. She never gets old.

This new girl is just like Erio, self-proclaimed alien and like has a serious problem before. I don't know what to say about the watersplash. =,=

And Ryushiii!!! That scene definitely reminded me of Sengoku Nadeko from Bakemonogatari. <3

I thought no Meme this week but with her little screentime, he never fails to amuse me. xD

And as usual, Erio is full of vitamins to my eyes. :D
Jun 17, 2011 11:57 AM

Aug 2010
Honestly I just watch this show because the animation is so pretty and I just adore Erio for some reason. I mean it's not really about anything, it kind of reminds me of a slice of life but it's not quite that, oh well it's still kinda interesting.
Jun 17, 2011 11:59 AM

Apr 2011
Yashiro is crazy. She is a STALKER... PERIOD LOL
Jun 17, 2011 12:04 PM

Nov 2008
WTH:

Yashiro is so cute... No... Must not betray Erio DX

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 17, 2011 12:09 PM

Nov 2009
Not caring about the hate, hope he gets somewhere with Ryuuko, I really like her =)
Jun 17, 2011 12:26 PM

Feb 2011
Yashiro reminds me of Elliot with her white hair..
Jun 17, 2011 12:31 PM

Jun 2011
aznkirby890 said:
Dat head tilt

That was my fav too. I think Shaft is making that into their trademark or something, which i totally hope so cause its just so FREAKING ATTRACTIVE.
Jun 17, 2011 1:06 PM

Sep 2010
Wasn't what Meme said about Yashiro that she didn't call her onee-san a reference to Onii-chan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki Janain?

And there was an drainage lid with a UFO on it.
Jun 17, 2011 1:22 PM

Sep 2010
It's an official art, from 7th novel. Mako-chan with Ryuushi ^__^

Mod edit: Spoiler that stuff next time.
ChavezJun 17, 2011 2:35 PM
2e16nig.png
Jun 17, 2011 1:52 PM

Nov 2009
i love yashiro!!!!

ITS A NAKAMA

KAMEHAMEHA
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2011 2:21 PM

Nov 2010
tsubasalover said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Didn't know that alien girl was in OP, thought it was Erio wearing space gear.

More about that alien girl...

Same here
Jun 17, 2011 2:29 PM

Sep 2010
@ksa

Maybe you should put that picture in a spoiler, it deforms the forum a bit.

Mod edit: Yes, he should. Report it next time.
ChavezJun 17, 2011 2:35 PM
Jun 17, 2011 2:49 PM
Jan 2011
FoolsLove said:
It seems like they're starting to hint that Erio/Yashiro might actually be aliens. Though I'm not sure how they'll be able to wrap up a story in the next two episodes, given that there hasn't really been much progress in a story.

I guess we'lll find out in ep 11.
Jun 17, 2011 3:42 PM

Oct 2010
Nasty001 said:
FoolsLove said:
It seems like they're starting to hint that Erio/Yashiro might actually be aliens. Though I'm not sure how they'll be able to wrap up a story in the next two episodes, given that there hasn't really been much progress in a story.
I guess we'lll find out in ep 11.
They could do the sudden Aliens come into town or Elliot comes back with a bunch of people that look like him and thus "Hello herp derps " I came back with my family to show you we all look alike. I don't know but it clearly hints that a season 2 may be in order to show more of that or just troll us at the end with a conclusive ending. Although I am curious to see the execution.

Jun 17, 2011 4:19 PM

Oct 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
choyos said:
That was a good mention of DB. ROFL!

NOW WHAT WE NEED is Erio and new girl to perform the Fusion Dance =O then the world can end, and ill die a happy and accomplish man ~.~
huh?
Jun 17, 2011 5:26 PM

Sep 2010
Kamehameha!
Jun 17, 2011 7:05 PM

Jun 2010
DenjaX said:
WTH:

Yashiro is so cute... No... Must not betray Erio DX

Having a hard time staying faithful to Erio huh? Come dude, you know Yashiro is cuter! LOL
Jun 17, 2011 8:16 PM

Jan 2010
Wonder how this anime is going to end... Are the girls (Erio and Yashiro) really aliens? Also I loveee Yashiro!!! She is soooo cute and I love her personality!!! Anyway cant wait til the next episode :)
Jun 17, 2011 9:46 PM

Feb 2010
This anime ... has far more moe elements than any of the shows I'd seen, especially the peculiar camera shots to accentuate without being overly ecchi :D
Jun 17, 2011 10:28 PM

Feb 2011
appear at last
is she really psychic?
Jun 18, 2011 1:30 AM

Feb 2011
Yashiro's hair is also glowing

so cute <333
Jun 18, 2011 3:25 AM
Jun 2011
i wont give spoiler i just will say somthing bad will happen to ryuushi if they will make season 2
Jun 18, 2011 8:58 AM

Aug 2008
I like the pool scene. It was animated beautifully when Makoto jumped in.
Jun 18, 2011 11:21 AM

Jun 2009
Aw, every episode feels too short.

I’d thought I would like Yashiro a bit more than I do… Maybe because Iguchi Yuka’s voice gets one my nerves sometimes. Ugh. She’s moe and all but I can’t stand it.

TWO WEEKS?! Darn it, SHAFT. You better do your awesome final episodes after delaying it this way.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Jun 18, 2011 11:40 AM

Jan 2009
And here I was thinking I might actually like that Esper-Alien, but alas, no. Just another nutcase. And a loli at that.
Oh this is growing to be so annoying by now. SHAFT, I am disappoint.

DenjaX said:
WTH:
Kinda looks like a Kyuubey to me. But that's just me, I guess.
OosranJun 19, 2011 12:41 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 18, 2011 8:32 PM

Dec 2010
Woah woah woah. Wait a minute. Did a cute white-haired loli just drop more than 5 gallons of water on Makato's head from what appears to be 4 meters away?! Yashio has to be some sort of esper/alien...crazy.

Well it's nearing the end. I really want to know how they're going to end it. So far it's looking like Erio and Yashiro are really aliens afterall.

Jun 18, 2011 10:00 PM

Oct 2010
Oosran said:
And here I was thinking I might actually like that Esper-Alien, but alas, no. Just another nutcase. And a loli at that.
That's sad dude, :( Yashiro needs more love but I take you hate her voice? Her voice was a little annoying at times. Although I like it when she changes it as though she was a alien. Her normal one at times gets bad.

Jun 19, 2011 12:40 AM

Jan 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Oosran said:
That's sad dude, :( Yashiro needs more love but I take you hate her voice? Her voice was a little annoying at times. Although I like it when she changes it as though she was a alien. Her normal one at times gets bad.
Well, I wasn't really listening to her, I just found her overall character annoying.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jun 19, 2011 2:52 AM

May 2010
Brian12 said:
Wait, was Maekawa dressed up as a Xenomorph? Wow XD

Then I would really like her in Predator costume next time, I think it could be awesome !!

Jun 19, 2011 4:59 AM

May 2010
Paiguy said:
I think Meme just lost her spot as my #1

NO ONE CAN REPLACE MEME-SAN!!!

NOT ENOUGH MEME-SAN THIS EPISODE, BUT THAT'S OKAY. THE NEW WIERDO IS ALSO WIN, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS MEME-SAN!
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Jun 30, 2011

220 by Pjackreznick »»
Mar 14, 2:17 AM

Poll: » Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Apr 28, 2011

178 by Pjackreznick »»
Mar 12, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Apr 21, 2011

127 by Pjackreznick »»
Mar 11, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Apr 14, 2011

222 by Pjackreznick »»
Mar 11, 12:37 PM

» What happened after episode 13?

tinydevil421 - Mar 3

4 by tinydevil421 »»
Mar 4, 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.