Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 16, 2011 5:05 PM

May 2010
sirwence said:
Let the Jinta Bashing begi- hmm seems people jump right into that

How is he selfish though before all this? Hes a shut in as his life slowly seemingly circled down the drain. His best friend and first love dead, mother dead. Father .. doesnt even know what to do. Hes a mess with no real support.

Hes not 'ignoring' hes trying to push everything onto himself , and regret his actions and then blame himself some more - you can try and argue thats selfish.. but then again you can argue the sky is purple , it doesn't mean you're right.

and the group drifted apart because of EVERYONES actions not his alone. And you want selfish? Take a peep at the one everyone fangirls over Yuki- the hypocrite -atsu whos just a tad* twisted

Presuming this was aimed at me:

Not "bashing" Jinta - more of a observation of his character the past 2 episodes & Irene's character till now.

Clearly I was talking about this episode in particular: The thought of wanting Menma to stay even though she's a ghost was terribly selfish, in my eyes. Keeping in mind not only Jinta loved/cared for Menma, the rest of the gang did too - He's the only one abled to interact with her. The rest have to see a floating diary so it's unfair to keep her around just for his needs, while everyone else can't move on because she's still floating around with him and being reminded what happen "that" day. So by him thinking of that & hoping she didn't go was ignoring the feelings of the others - while he knew 2episodes back I believe, that it wasn't fair that he was the only one able to see her. He also realized everyone is suffering like he is, This has nothing to do with him during past episodes were he was a complete shut in.

That is perfectly obvious. Jinta didn't not cause the rift in the group. Everything got incredibly awkward when Menma died and they all didn't want to be reminded so they went seperate ways. Who ever thought it was his fault only is incredibly stupid.

We all terribly know Yukiatsu is just a weirdass but he's still suffering like everyone else is. He's in the same type of situation as Chiriko/Naruko he's just more aggressive, gutsy, jealous towards his "love-rival" while having a grudge towards him because he felt inferior in the past.

I have yet to see a Yukiatsu fangirl that's horribly obsessed over defending his actions. From my point of you, the guy has been shit all over since episode 1 - yet a flaw about Jinta starting in the 10th episode of an 11 episode series is bashing? Just to clear things - I'm not a Yukiatsu "Fangirl" - I just don't see why we should all hate him all the time.
Jun 16, 2011 5:09 PM

Nov 2008
What I wanted to know is what the heck was all about the call from Menma 10 years ago before she died. Didn't she want to do something for Jintan at that time? Tsuruko and Yukiatsu have been mentioning that a lot but I have no clue what really that is.

EDIT: I was hoping for Menma not to disappear but for a different reason and not like Jintan's selfishness. Good thing my wish came true.

I was worried things will go back the way they were when Menma died. They all cut ties. They only brought back together again because of Menma. Hopefully the end should be they all remain friends forever, I suppose that's Menma's wish. It would be a satisfying ending for me if they will remain friends when Menma goes to heaven :'D
DenjaXJun 16, 2011 5:28 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jun 16, 2011 5:10 PM

Jun 2010
When those fireworks launched, I would've cried if they didn't start playing the music.

Jun 16, 2011 5:30 PM

Dec 2008
This episode was so rich in emotions, it's difficult to coherently express my own at the end of that mighty roller coster. It managed to break my defenses as I almost broke down during the last moments of the episode. It was, however, infuriating to see Menma still intact. I suppose that was because I was expecting her to leave... I WANT her to leave. If she doesn't by the end, it would be rather disappointing. That sort of ending would defy the purpose of the whole story, which, as I see it, is about a tightnit group of friends affected by a tragedy, and their subsequent ways of moving on with life.
Mine is better than yours.
Jun 16, 2011 5:34 PM

Nov 2007
Wow!

When Jinta turned around I was sure my heart skipped a beat! I don't know why but I don't want her to disappear on Jinta. Before I knew it, a tear drop rolled down my cheek. T_T
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 16, 2011 5:39 PM

Nov 2010
WDF I didn't feel emotional at all while watching episode 10.
What makes me sad is knowing that the series is about to end soon...
Jun 16, 2011 5:48 PM

Jun 2008
Almost cried again before the fireworks launched. Next episode is the last episode. I'm definitely gonig to cry.
Jun 16, 2011 5:49 PM

Dec 2008
I don't know if this has been mentioned previously, but I was wondering about their last meeting together (just before Menma passes). If my memory serves me correctly, during the train journey where Tsuruko and Yukiatsu sit apart from each other, Tsuruko (I believe) mentions something about Jintan not knowing, or being kept in the dark...? The scene is extremely vague as I try to recall it, but perhaps that's what Menma wishes? For Jintan to know whatever she wanted to tell him, if that was indeed the reason for her to call everyone there that day?

Of course, correct me if I'm wrong. This is mere speculation based on dubious recollections.
Mine is better than yours.
Jun 16, 2011 5:56 PM

Nov 2007
D-GreatRuler said:
I suppose that was because I was expecting her to leave... I WANT her to leave. If she doesn't by the end, it would be rather disappointing.

That is what in fact is the saddest thing of all. We all know how it will end and we will be prepared with tissues. :'(
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 16, 2011 5:59 PM

Apr 2011
This anime is ridiculous, and I mean in a good way.
It's made me cry practically every episode, especially Menma. I adore her so much.
Perhaps Menma's true wish was what she wanted to tell him?
Except Yukiatsu being a jerkass, he probably won't even remind her of it.
Also, Tsuruko's heartbreak haircut is just wonderful
Jun 16, 2011 6:00 PM

Jun 2008
* ignores all Yukiatsu haters*

Well now, where should i start...

loved Anaru´s outfit, she definitely has the best outfits *.*
Poppo, amazing as ever.
Tsuruko, well, her hair cut has a meaning, if im not wrong in Japan, its common girls cutting their hair when they end a relationship. So it means, Tsuruko is trying to forget her feelings for Yukiatsu.
Yukiatsu, made me LOL again. Never ceases to surprise me, and hey, since he cannot see Menma and has a desperate need to talk with her (but doesnt want to talk with her through Jintan), he decided to talk to the wig. very original way of coping with his emotions. LOOOOL. But i do approve what he did. He made Jintan confess to Menma and face his true feelings.
Jintan...oh my, oh my...well he is quite well paired with Yukiatsu in Menma obsession.

One talks to a wig, the other wants to marry a ghost. Both guys need to get over it and move on

But i think its cute the idea of Menma reborning.but she has to go to Heaven like...already! Although...if she reborns... Jintan and Yukiatsu might be arrested in the future for pedophile tendencies.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jun 16, 2011 6:09 PM

Aug 2010
Pretty obvious she wasnt going to dissappear imo

and who else DOES NOT dig Tsuruko's haircut. She looks better with long hair.

Pretty powerful episode.
Jun 16, 2011 6:10 PM

Jan 2010
Well, I kind of had a feeling that Menma wouldn't disappear so easily. However, I did not expect the reenactment.

I can't wait for the final episode! Hopefully something good will happen........hopefully.
Jun 16, 2011 6:20 PM

May 2011
Who's the Freak ?...

Jinta is seriously thinking of living his life with a Ghost ! This sounds freak to me... and also quite understandable.

This guys social life was... *cough* No Really. His social life WASN'T existing before Menma came to him. This guys can say whatever he wants about loving Menma. He also loves Anjou, Popo, Yukiatsu, Tsuruko. He loves them. He wants to be with them too and he was unable to be with them without her. He wants the thing to stay the way they are now but... He is also the Character that is enjoying the situation the most right now !

Jinta - Having a nice time with his 'friends' Making Fireworks. Motivated to work cuz he is doing something for... Menma ! Yes, he see Menma and he is spending time with her. He loves her. She loves him. = Happy Jinta. He also loves to spend time with Popo and Anjou - Things he wasn't doing before Menma came to him = Happy Jinta, Again. ( don't get me wrong, I really love Jinta and it is ok to enjoy the situation he is in. We would probably all enjoy it and want it to stay like that. )

What about the others ?...

Yukiatsu - Jealous ! Jealous ! Jealous ! He knows Jinta doesn't want Menma to go. He is probably aware Tsuruko cares for him by now... (if not, What the Hell is wrong with him ! xD) Also... This guy is sick. He needs therapy or something about Menma. Knowing that she is here but... he can see her is probably really annoying for him but he still tries to help her and somehow... Jinta. (Seriously making the scene with the 'You like Menma, do you' again was Epic from him.) Is he enjoying the situation a bit ?... Lol, I don't think so. Until Menma is really gone he won't be able to Heal his wound and return to his... sanity ?

Poppo - Not Much to say really, I feel like he's been left behind a lot.

Anjou - Do we need to Speak about Anjou ? lol... It's pretty sure she's not having fun at all.

Tsuruko - Honestly ? I can't wait to see next episode to see why she's crying. She's one of my Favorite Female Character of the Show and I think she's strong. Also, if she wants to Help Yukiatsu somehow... Menma really needs to leave. She might be wrong about Anjou being Yukiatsu's second choice. Actually, I think he's just using her to feel better but whatever.

It's Jinta agains't everyone !

Also... This episode is a 10 to me. It mades go all emotional lol. I really feel like Anjou and Tsuruko pain are real. I mean they are living situation like pretty much everyone can with their feeling not being returned and all.
I'm really curious about what is the real reason Menma came back. We're given the feeling it has to do with Jinta's mother but no Idea what is it. I'm sad it's going to End but... All good thing have to end !

Orulyon said:

Jintan...oh my, oh my...well he is quite well paired with Yukiatsu in Menma obsession.

One talks to a wig, the other wants to marry a ghost. Both guys need to get over it and move on

But i think its cute the idea of Menma reborning.but she has to go to Heaven like...already! Although...if she reborns... Jintan and Yukiatsu might be arrested in the future for pedophile tendencies.

LOL ! Totally ! Really... I though Yukiatsu was a Freak and all since the Beginning but now... I think Jintan went overboard as well in the 'Freak Behavior'
BouumJun 16, 2011 6:26 PM
Jun 16, 2011 6:27 PM

Jun 2009
It's quite obvious the reason Menma isn't disappearing is because some of them (I'm looking at you Jinta) just couldn't move on. It's okay for the past 9 episodes but this is just getting creepy now. It's not liking anymore Jinta, this is obsession now like Yukiatsu.

As a conclusion, hopefully, she finally goes to heaven and Anju finally gets back something she deserves. I'm gonna be so fucking pissed if this ends with Menma staying.
-QuasarJun 16, 2011 6:33 PM
Jun 16, 2011 6:33 PM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Not only that we also got our clue in the following spoiler
I would like therefore if anyone could find out the flower IRL what it is and its meaning.
I don't know anything about the flower or what it means, but I just thought it might be in reference to what Jintan's mom said to Menma about reincarnation. *shrugs*

sceptile24 said:
Best episode so far!! I really am looking forward to the last one. I hate the fact that it is only 11 episodes long. Come one! Not even 12??
It's pretty typical for noitanimA to have 11 episode anime, so it's not really that surprising for them.

I can't believe we're already at episode 10, though. It just flew by so fast. Even though I click 1+ on my list every week for the new episodes its only now just hitting me that this show as well as a few others will be gone next week.

So many emotions pouring out in this episode. Tsuruko finally admitted she likes Yukiatsu. Ugh, been waiting on that confession since forever. Now she just has to say it to the guy. :P

Anaru - I can't help but feel sorry for her. She's my favorite character in the show at this point. I couldn't decide who'd be number two. Jintan's lost some points for being on the selfish side with Menma. Oh, and Tsuruko, why did you cut your hair?!
Jun 16, 2011 6:37 PM
Jan 2010
Tsuruko/Naruko, anyone?
Seriously, if the girls can't get the guys, they should date each other... no? 8D

Blaz said:
DUDES it's all about the FLOWER!

just look at the title of the series!

Oh god, I hope the wish is not a flower D:
Jun 16, 2011 6:43 PM

Jan 2011
Yumekichi11 said:

Yukiatsu will cross dress as a flower and pretend to be Menma in flower form.

Proof: Look closely you can see him doing it....

hottbillJun 16, 2011 6:56 PM
Jun 16, 2011 6:43 PM
Mar 2011
This anime would be a 10 if not for episodes 6-8. After the yukiatsu revelation, there was a lull. They didnt build up on the momentum, and they couldn't tie it to the ending. The ghost appearance in episode late 8-9 was good by itself, but it broke the momentum. Thats why the impact of episode 10 was lessened. If they had revealed the ghost earlier like in episode 6-7, and then spaced out the emotional events (tsuriko confession) 8-10, then this anime would probably be a perfect 10.
Jun 16, 2011 7:02 PM

Sep 2008
Hopefully Jinta sends her to heaven by pushing her down that cliff or whatever she fell from. That, or choking her to heaven.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2011 7:21 PM

Aug 2010
I'm thinking that the wish is this...

Definitely something that could be done in the last episode.
Jun 16, 2011 7:23 PM

Nov 2010
Of course she doesn't disappear.

"I'm going to Heaven." Stop trolling!
Jun 16, 2011 7:25 PM
Sep 2010
Anyone else see a bittersweet ending on the way?
Jun 16, 2011 7:35 PM

Jan 2011
Inversions said:

I hope so, I'm tired of happy endings. I want a 5 CPS ending
Jun 16, 2011 7:45 PM

Jun 2011
All left after his episode is just a vague bitter aftertaste. Nothing been solved, i did hope the firework act as somekind of adhesive, the group watching together there would be revelation. But no, in one scene you can see everyone but Jintan look directly at the firework mounting, obviously he doesn't want to let her go after all these years, and obviously, the firework is not Menma wish. Some says Jintan is selfish narrow-minded and don't care a thing for Anjou, i'd take it as a compliment. Selfish is what make us human, not being a matyr, nor typical anime protagonist. Out of anybody, aside Mema's mom, he has to take the worst thing as possible, and yet didn't pull a Norman Bates like Yukiatsu- Some praised him for being flesh-out, yes i would cheer both my hands and feet for the voice actor, but for the character? Eh....
I like a typical family guy, maybe somewhat jaded like Yadomi. Hope they all get their oeace, and we gonna have a bittersweet ending (less bitter would be welcome).
Jun 16, 2011 8:03 PM

Aug 2010
Love it. Hate it. Embrace it.
Jun 16, 2011 8:04 PM

Dec 2008
i knew the firework wouldnt work. menma's wish is gonna be something like wanting everyone to get past her death or something like that.

not necessarily my favorite show this season but definitely the best show this season maybe even the best show of the year.
Jun 16, 2011 8:06 PM

Nov 2007
yeah I knew it had nothing to do with the fireworks. it still had to be something she said that day to somebody? I knew she wouldn't disappear as we still don't even know HOW SHE DIED. it's just weird with her brother and parents now there. just doesn't feel like much progress is being made.

I still hate Jintan, has he even said anything to Anaru since she told him her feelings? I think the guy is a total JERK. SHE'S A FREAKING GHOST. how can he and Yukiatsu not get over it and move on?

one of them is obsessed playing with a with and just creepy and ignoring the real girl that likes him. one of them is thinking he can marry a ghost and quit school. what is wrong with these 2?

Anjou and Tsuruko deserve better.

I wish her wish was MOVE ON, go to school, stop being a loser, and treat your friends better.
Jun 16, 2011 8:21 PM
May 2011
Everybody hate poor Jintan just because he isn't paying attention to Anaru. D:
But really, why does Anaru even like him in the first place? If anyone should move on, it's her, he's barely ever looked at her or given a much attention to her and yet she's head over heels for him, it's sad.. I really feel for her, but I STILLL ship MENMA/JINTAN.
Poppo was so cute.. HE CAN NOT END FOREVER ALONE! Such a cheerful guy, and he's a nice guy too, and yet none of the chicks like him.

And @ someone who mentioned a 'School Days' ending, Lulz, I HOPEHOPEHOPE that happens and Jintan ends up dying with Menma, I'd be so happy. Hahaha xD
Jun 16, 2011 8:28 PM

Jan 2011
I wonder what it would be like to have sex with Menma.
Jun 16, 2011 8:29 PM

Aug 2009
I SWEAR!!! SEEING ANARU AND TSURUKO LIKE THIS IS KILLING ME!!!

I swear! Tsuruko DOESNT NEED YUKIATSU!! DO YOU SEE HOW PHYSCO HE IS???
She needs a MAN!

And same does Anaru!!! Jinta isnt worth her!!!
Jun 16, 2011 8:34 PM

Nov 2007
I got quite teary near the end.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Jun 16, 2011 9:07 PM

May 2009
Poppo's sudden chant as if he was possessed gave me the creeps. Of course, Yukiatsu had to top it by being all love-love with his wig. Otherwise, it was a nice episode, even with the ongoing displays of selfishness. Besides the ending (no surprise with Menma but the ensuing drama was great to watch), I really liked the scene with Anaru and Tsuruko on the bridge. Loved Tsuruko telling it like it is, as well as Anaru's faithfulness to her unrequited love (it's sad, but also rather cute and endearing). Can't wait to see the finale.
Jun 16, 2011 9:13 PM

Aug 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Qashqai said:
I felt really sorry for Tsuruko when she said that Yukiatsu will never choose her, because even if Menma dissapears, he'll choose Anaru who doesn't want him.
I say fuck you Yukiatsu and stop being a shit to Tsuruko. D:

Amen to that brother.

I never thought that was her wish, it had to be something more meaningful (haven't got a clue about what it may be, something to do with Jintan??) damn i'm curious.
Jintan confessing to Menma was kinda cute (despite he ran away like a little kid) and Menma talking about wife love cracked me up.
Well last episode next week, don't know the end feels kinda rushed..maybe 1 more episode would have done it.. then again it may just be my internal fanboy bitchin' around ^^
Jun 16, 2011 9:30 PM

Oct 2008
Love this episode. Emotional tension with a lot of backstory.
The OST suits the ending of the episode real well.

Menma could seriously make the most macho, testosterone-infused virile men faint from her being so adorable.
Jun 16, 2011 9:38 PM
Jul 2018
GO A-1... I Know you can be the next Gainax.
TURN THE TROLLPOWER ON IN THE LAST EPISODE.!!!
Jun 16, 2011 9:38 PM

May 2011
Great episode. As mostly everyone has said from the beginning when they thought menma's wish had to do something with the fireworks was not her wish after all. From thinking back to the beginning, Menma had something to say to everyone but Jintan what was it? Why is Menma remembering her visits with Jintan's mom? It most definitely has to do something with Jintan maybe considering why only Jintan himself can see Menma. His mother and Menma's talk about reincarnation was just weird but Jintan's mother said there's one more thing. What can that one thing be? Did Menma make a promise with Jintan's mother that day? If so, what might it be? Hopefully it gets revealed next episode.
Jun 16, 2011 9:53 PM

May 2010
Oh geez, the music playing when they were about to set the fireworks really set the mood for me, it sounded so sad :(

BUT menma is still not gone, and theres only ONE more episode left, it HAS to be good..
I like to draw. Check out my deviantArt profile below for my work.

http://brian12.deviantart.com/
Jun 16, 2011 10:34 PM

Jan 2010
Is it just me or has this show been going downhill in the past few episodes?

It started off incredibly well and towards the middle it was keeping up the pace with the drama..but now at the end it is losing steam. I really hope the last episode brings the show back up since I haven't been particularly pleased with these last few ones.
Ok™
Jun 16, 2011 10:49 PM
Mar 2011
McRib said:

It started off incredibly well and towards the middle it was keeping up the pace with the drama..but now at the end it is losing steam. I really hope the last episode brings the show back up since I haven't been particularly pleased with these last few ones.

It's just you.
Jun 16, 2011 10:50 PM

Oct 2009
THE CLIMAX OMG I CAN'T WAIT SO MUCH TENSION NEED RESOLUTION OR I'MA EXPLODE.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2011 11:03 PM

Apr 2011
McRib said:

McRib said:

Yeah I agree with you.
Jun 16, 2011 11:52 PM

Oct 2010
chaelmi said:
Yumekichi11 said:

I would like therefore if anyone could find out the flower IRL what it is and its meaning.

im not sure if this is that but it looks like it
its called Marsh Marigold Wildflower

but wait maybe the meaning behind that picture is that the leaves represent the five of them that will be left cause menma will be able to go to heaven on the next and last episode!
I don't know about Menma being = to the Virgin Mary but the meaning of the flower is as follows: The common name of marigold refers to its use in the churches in medieval times - at Easter these flowers were given as a tribute to the 'Virgin Mary' That is pretty wild for a reference. If Menma would truly be the virgin Mary, then happiness and forgivingness may be a issue. So Menma may never pass less Jintan changes somehow.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 17, 2011 12:03 AM

Feb 2011
1 more episode to go...

I'm ok with Jintan to Menma,
but somewhere deep I'm anticipating for JintanXAnaru and for that crossdresser even though I don't like him I hope he will end up with Tsuruko. Tsuruko deserves him.
and It would be great if menma will be reincarnated as Jintan and Anaru's daughter ^^

Please let it be a happy ending. ~
Jun 17, 2011 12:13 AM

Jan 2010
SHUT THE F*CK UP POPPO! D:<

Still shippin' AnaruXJintan.
And Tsuruko....T_T Why cut teh hair T_T
Last ep next...pleeeease get together with Anaru, pweeeez Dx
Jun 17, 2011 12:23 AM

Aug 2008
aw I almost cried when I saw Menma's mom watching the fireworks. T_T
Jun 17, 2011 12:35 AM

Aug 2010
I hope the next episode will enlighten us how Menma's wish, reincarnation, the flower and Jintan's mother is connected...I would be lying if I said I'm waiting patiently, but I am waiting :D

Just guessing here, but maybe

5/5 enjoyed every minute of the episode, even Yukiatsu made me laugh with his inner reply of "I'm not letting you stop this".

Tsuruko is now officially my favorite character of the show.
Mogami-kunJun 17, 2011 12:44 AM
Jun 17, 2011 1:00 AM

Sep 2007
A powerful episode indeed. Glad to see Menma's family problems were solved for the most part. Jinta's "love" for Menma just goes beyond sanity now. The guy is just grasping at straws right now.

Honestly, I question Yukiatsu's motivations for this. Is he really doing all of this to spite Jinta, or is really doing it because of his affection for Menma? Or possibly both? If anything, he sees Jinta as Menma's rock that is holding her on this world and he doesn't like that. He doesn't like the fact that Menma is here because of Jinta. He sees him as a threat to Menma's peace now that everyone knows she is "alive." So I believe he's doing everything he's doing to force Menma to move on and "attain nirvana" at the expense of Jinta.

And really, the ladies in this show are just getting the shaft constantly (that's what she said LOLOLOLOLOL). Jinta barely acknowledges Anaru (I believe he still hasn't said ANYTHING about Anaru's confession) and Tsuruko realizes that Yukiatsu possibly will never reciprocate her feelings back. Perhaps by the show's end, an epilogue will show them finally getting their due. But Poppo... Poppo's just there. What group of friends doesn't have the obligatory goofball?

On another note, this show has the best damn ending transition to the ED I've ever seen. The ED just fits perfectly with the atmosphere of the show and is a great bgm closer for the episode.
WasabiJun 17, 2011 1:06 AM
Jun 17, 2011 1:01 AM

Jan 2011
What I have learned this episode:

edit: thanks, read subs a lil too fast
hottbillJun 17, 2011 1:19 AM
Jun 17, 2011 1:03 AM

Nov 2008
hottbill said:
Inversions said:

I hope so, I'm tired of happy endings. I want a 5 CPS ending

Then walk out side? The real world is bitter sweet , I want a very happy ending to this story.

Good for Menma her brother Jinta and Anaru together some how ... Tsurko happy Poppo happy.. (Sorry dont care about Yukiatsu)
sirwenceJun 17, 2011 1:07 AM
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» I'm watching this in 2024

bUriTtOTiTaN - Mar 26

30 by RegicakTiiy »»
Mar 29, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2011

1235 by sarkardragon »»
Feb 21, 6:04 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - May 5, 2011

387 by mylovetokoyami »»
Feb 16, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 26, 2011

229 by nisensi »»
Feb 9, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

notnishiura - Apr 21, 2011

358 by Xeehad »»
Jan 17, 2:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.