Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2011 1:01 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More ep. on this very final sign and the time spent with other 12 signs (saying good-byes to 3rd years, Capricorn, Gemini, who are departuring from each season). :...( @ Student council members cuddling.

Very nice ending.

This arc was to wrap up the anime.

Question: Have this guy appear in the anime? He's Hino-san's character (Takatsugu Izumi, 和泉崇嗣(いずみ たかつぐ)) in Starry☆Sky and I don't think I saw him throughout the anime (and now that it's ended).
tsubasaloverJun 16, 2011 2:05 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 16, 2011 9:11 AM

Sep 2008
@tsubasa-chan, Takatsugu Izumi is from Starry☆Sky ~After Spring~

Kazuki! <3

I hope there will made adaptations for "Starry Sky ~After Season~" *.*

Love this series!
Jun 16, 2011 9:49 AM

Nov 2007

I know. I checked. I just want to know if he appeared in the anime or not.
Jun 16, 2011 7:36 PM

May 2010
I didn't like the end , it was very sad
and i'm very sad cause it end :(
is right that's there a movie for starry sky ?
Jun 17, 2011 1:48 AM

Nov 2007
Tiga said:

is right that's there a movie for starry sky ?

Don't think so. You mean this (Theatrical Drama CDs)? (here)
tsubasaloverJun 17, 2011 9:30 AM
Jun 18, 2011 2:56 PM

Mar 2009
1/10

piece of shit
Jun 18, 2011 3:53 PM

Aug 2008
Bagonirix said:
1/10

piece of shit

Unfortunately I have to agree.
Seriously, I can't think of any good points that show had. It's failing as a romance, as a reverse harem and as a slice of life. I've got an impression that the whole premise of this show was 'cute moe bishies having rather boring relationships'. :/
Can someone tell me what was the point of having the zodiac theme? Initially that got me interested in this series, but after completing the show I still don't see any reason for it. (Unless it's a trap to 'lure' into watching this suckers like me, who thought that it will be something similar to Fruits Basket ;))
Jul 15, 2011 5:47 PM

May 2010
Bagonirix said:
1/10

piece of shit

I LOL'ed when I read that. xD xD
but yeah ur right, this anime was sadly fail. the art was cute, but thats about it.
man they could have done much better. >.>
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jul 15, 2011 8:01 PM

Sep 2009
It was a nice ending at least. :U We got to see some people leave and even though each arc felt pretty incomplete this was at least some form of closure.
Jul 15, 2011 8:33 PM

Jun 2006
Well it ended. This show had so much potential, but oh well, I still enjoyed it. 6.5, but I rounded it to 7/10.
Jul 16, 2011 12:05 AM

Aug 2010
I gave it a 6 cuz i enjoyed SOME part of it but most of it were rather bland especially the pattern of -guy angst saved by the girl >_>;- The anime seems more like a promotion for the games

anyways on the last episode, i liked the winter trio as always :3 lol @ leo hugging gemini, did we ever get a reason for gemini's retirement or was it just...there....? personally i didnt like how they showed the facial features under the hair, it got on my nerves @_@; so i guess all in all ophiuchus was just a wrap up character that had no background story of the sort ._.;
Jul 16, 2011 1:52 AM

Jan 2011
Some parts were seriously bad but some of the Zodiac signs I actually enjoyed. Like Aquarius. Ahww.. I'll miss the Nui nui~ and Sora Sora is scary~ he was so cute <3

7/10 'cuz some signs were nice.
Jul 16, 2011 9:11 AM

Apr 2011
I liked this last arc and episode. It felt like she was in a dream land when she was talking to Shiki and now the show has some kind of closure that majority of the arcs were missing.

The art could've been better, each arcs could've had a plot rather than just throwing backstory in your face, the instrumental ED was great I dunno why they changed it to that weird sounding vocal one and the VAs were great. I say a generous 4/10
Jul 18, 2011 9:59 PM

Feb 2010
Overall I enjoyed it... it wasn't the BEST thing ever made... but it was fun and easy to watch.

I thought the last arc served as a great closure. Tsubasa ALWAYS makes it for me.... 7/10.
Jul 19, 2011 3:18 PM

Feb 2009
I am so glad this is finally over. I don't even know why I decided to keep watching it. Nothing happened, literally. XDDD

3/10

3 points because it was a good try and because the games and characters don't suck.
Jul 19, 2011 6:36 PM
Oct 2009
Aww...they cried. How sad...

NOT.

I was highly disappointed. 5/10
Jul 21, 2011 10:42 AM

May 2009
Eh, fitting end, I suppose - it ended the way it started: Horribly.

I can't believe I stuck with this show till the end. It had maybe 4 average-to-good episodes, the rest were horrid.

B-chan911 said:
Aww...they cried. How sad...

NOT.
I know, right? Was that supposed to move us or something?
Jul 22, 2011 6:06 PM

Dec 2010
Hmmm. It was a good way to wrap it up. but still, i was looking forward to Shiki's arc and it ended up being a farewell one. haa~~
Jul 23, 2011 6:06 AM

Jul 2009
It wasn't so great, but I'm gonna miss those series... :c
4/5 for the ep and 8/10 for the anime.
AndromedaSep 24, 2011 5:15 AM
Aug 3, 2011 4:55 PM

Jun 2009
So many manly tears were shed!

… Pffft. Seriously, those guys cry too much.

Anyway, yeah, it ended as it began: mediocrely.
I’m happy I was able to finish it and say it was one of the cheesiest things I’ve watched in my life. Ah, as I expected, Shiki was left out as an almost unimportant character introduced out of nowhere and only had a seemingly “wrap-out” role.

I won’t miss Starry☆Sky; that’s for sure.
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Aug 24, 2011 8:22 PM

Mar 2009
CONGRATS, GUYS. WE SURVIVED THROUGH IT.
Aug 31, 2011 12:16 AM

Oct 2008
Finally got around to finishing this. I must say that it really was disappointing. The only reason why I watched it to the end was for the bishies lol. But really, they could've done so much more with this series. What a waste. :(
Feb 13, 2012 4:01 AM

Oct 2009
I think that people that haven't played the game won't enjoy it as much as the ones that did xD

I didn't liked the anime at first, but after the first 2 arcs i started to play the game and I loved it, and watching the anime after the games showed me some great moments from the game animated. I loved it so much!
Mar 7, 2012 6:39 PM

Dec 2008
Disappointed with the ending. They left alot of scenes unfinished. Didn't really care to see what happened with the Iku arc, found that to be a bit creepy. But I really wanted to see more of the Suzuya arc! He was my fav pick for Yahisa. I also really loved the Kotarou arc. Hope they put out more in the future..

Overall, I gave this series a 6/10.

Jul 14, 2013 9:12 PM

Nov 2011
Kinose is probably my favorite character from the series but the rest of the cast are a bit lame. The concept is also a bit lackluster as well and no kiss??? Wow. Boring reverse harem and kinda wish Kinose appeared earlier than in the latter half of this series. 3/10.
Nov 17, 2013 6:47 PM

Jul 2012
I decided to watch this because I enjoyed Brothers Conflict and I wanted to see more of the harem genre as well as have some good looking bishies in my life.

So...That was hella boring of an anime. Actually, it's just that the characters are boring and the whole "two episodes one arc" thing didn't work for my attention span. Really, almost all of the arcs they had were too redundant (I want to see your smile, I want to be a better person etc.) but they were quite suitable as an INTRO episode to a longer arc, which they didn't do sadly.

Characters were really hard to remember (I'm usually good at remembering names) so I ended up thinking of their hair, which made me uncomfortable because most of them have weird hairstyles. I found only one or two characters memorable: Tsubasa and Azusa, because Tsubasa is cute as hell (esp with Suzuken voicing him) and Azusa was relatable. The dialogue was one of the worse parts. Seriously. Way too cheesy and unbelievable for me to handle.

Briefly:

Good: nice animation, solid music, interesting premise, great voice actors

Bad: weak characters, bad female lead, bad dialogue, no direction in plot, hard to remember characters

Debating between a 4 or a 5/10. IDK.
MayukaNov 17, 2013 6:51 PM
Dec 19, 2013 12:04 PM

May 2012
Bagonirix said:
1/10

piece of shit

the only character i like are kazuki and suzuya.. but yeah i give the maximum 2/10 for this. no plot at all... but im pretty sure its kazuki tho, he been appearing in most of the plot. haha
khonsutoraDec 19, 2013 12:08 PM
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Apr 14, 2014 4:13 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Hmm, it was okay I guess. I haven't read the manga yet but I'm greatly disappointed. They said it'd be like Fruits Basket, and the zodiacs drew me to it. (especially to seeing what Virgo (my zod) would be like) but I didn't really enjoy it. Nothing really happened, no CONFLICT. Though the art, and the backstory of each character was good, ...idk. I don't feel anything? Except alittle nudge of pain at the end. NUINUI!!!

I wonder what sign is the Tsukiko.
May 16, 2014 4:52 AM
Jan 2014
Best part of this episode was Tsubasa crying.

4/10 because I want to play the game.
moving on.
Mar 6, 2016 2:50 PM

Aug 2013
did she fuckin die or something
where tf did she go
wow gay
Apr 2, 2017 10:12 PM

Jun 2008
Gave it a 6/10.

Some parts made me smile and laugh and the only arcs i enjoyed was Suzuya, Iku and Tsubasa.

Ending was like eh whatever but liked seeing some characters graduating and moving on. Overall it wasn't terrible.. it could've been worse.

By: Gasara @ DeviantArt.com <3
Jul 19, 2017 3:59 AM

May 2013
I will miss Kazuki ;~;
made by bunnyama
Feb 7, 2022 5:13 AM
May 2018
I gave it top score. I liked how they represented each star-/sunsign in two parts. It's like: There you go, you can now finish the rest of the story on your own. Because if the girl chose one arc to be with, not everyone will get satisfied. Because we are attracted to different types. I'm so glad they made an anime based on astrology. Why haven't anyone else did this before?

If you have studied a little astrology, you can see why every arc/stereotype is matching their sunsign.
And it's not just their sunsign they refers to, but also their houses! (12 houses, one for each sign). I mean the houses represents the arcs with etc. Aries is the 1.st house and that represents your personality. Kazuki found a way to deal with his personality and his past.
4. house represent home, and Suzuya/Cancer is so typical domestic and caring.
5. house can be all about seeking to have fun. And who represents that house better than Naoshi/Leo?
7. house can be about close relationships, and the other people besides yourself. Kotarou/Libra represents it well. Here we did see him ofen with the Geminis. He also struggles to make a decision, so stereotype Libra.
9. house can represent higher studies. Kinose is so smart that he has done all that already and can't settle down. Until some day, he realises what he aims for.
11. house is about friends and clubs. Tsubasa/Aquarius is forced to join one, either he like it or not.

Just some small thoughts, I could go on with this for too long.
May 24, 2022 3:58 AM

Jul 2021
I think this series is just aimless as there is no direction whatsoever. 2/10
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

More topics from this board

» i no longer need this string and am waiting for it to be deleted

Haikyuu_ForLife - Apr 2, 2023

2 by Haikyuu_ForLife »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 25 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2011

12 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:57 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2011

9 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:56 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 26, 2011

10 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:55 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 19, 2011

14 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.