Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2011 9:07 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
GGG Charter: Article 5: Paragraph 125: "A GGG member must, no matter how dire the situation, never give up."

Best charter ever.

And Volfogg proves once again that he kicks ass.

I loved the manual combination this time. Especially since Mr. Mohawk Punk was only in a speedo the entire time.

D'aww, and Guy worrying over Mikoto was so sweet.
Jul 20, 2014 5:30 PM

Apr 2011
Some nice old-school fanservice from the blonde American chick ... and some disservice from Ehmoji. Does he never bathe?

All the transforming and combining robots are really reminding me of Transformers crossed with Voltron ... it doesn't help that GaoGaiGar is the only one that's 'piloted' at all, and that's more of a merging between a cyborg and a robo-lion. I'm not complaining tho, Big Volfogg is a badass. I like him better than ChoJinRyu, tho of course he falls short of big 3G himself.

That Zonder Robo was pretty nasty, especially with a lot of GGG's spare parts incorporated into him. The scale of the robots seems to vary widely ... Big Volfogg looks like a child next to the Zonder Robo, but GaoGaiGar seems to be roughly equal in size. And the Zonder can even use Hell and Heaven! He doesn't have the sheer manliness that Gai-san does, though, so he loses. Though now Gai is going through some kind of 'change'. Hmmm, what will happen next?
Sep 9, 2017 6:04 AM
Nov 2015
Oh, Volfogg continues to be the wild card who was not affected by the virus

More topics from this board

» Why Isn't GaoGaiGar as popular as NGE?

simonitro - May 12, 2020

3 by Noahm45 »»
Feb 23, 9:21 PM

Poll: » GaoGaiGar Episode 49 Discussion

willag - Jun 25, 2011

11 by SlammyHammy »»
Oct 1, 2023 8:41 PM

Poll: » GaoGaiGar Episode 48 Discussion

willag - Jun 25, 2011

4 by SlammyHammy »»
Oct 1, 2023 8:27 PM

Poll: » GaoGaiGar Episode 47 Discussion

willag - Jun 25, 2011

6 by SlammyHammy »»
Oct 1, 2023 8:21 PM

Poll: » GaoGaiGar Episode 46 Discussion

willag - Jun 25, 2011

4 by SlammyHammy »»
Oct 1, 2023 8:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.